*Mo*

Quote from: "lisap27"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "lisap27"
i have read some stuff on mind control.. and its nasty nasty stuff!! i cannot see MJ going through the stuff that was written about it!! how it all happens etc.. and i'm not going to illaborate on it, its not my place to..

the stuff Mo an Souza have come up with makes perfect sence.. but the way this would have happened and how you become under mind control does not!! when it comes to Mike.. IMO

thats my 2 cents anyway..

Why NOT?  Argumentation please!  

the stuff i read is disturbing and grafic.. not everyone may want to read it.. so i don't think its should be posted..  i'll send the link to you if you want and you decide if you want to post it!! i do understand that people can choose to open the link if they want, but as we have young members on here.. no disrespect but i don't think its appropriate for everyone!! it shocked the hell outta me!!  :shock:

Yes, you can PM me, but I think already know which link you're going to send me.  Been there, read that, at least things according to it.  That stuff is indeed not suitable for posting here.  Just PM me please...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LiteEyeZ22"
. . .ok to me I don't believe in this theory because pretty much his behavior cud b explained excluding this whole mind control business.....and the Alter ego? wow! That theory is shot dead imo opinion once it was stated his "female" alter ego took over when nurturing blanket! Honestly its called good parenting! My father and ny grandfather nurtured me wen I was lil so they got alter egos too?? that doesn't make sense imho.....the whole "little Mike" umm have u seen his childhood? wat do u expect? He can joke around and play with kids and have sleep overs AND nurture them as a parent all at the same time.....He was resonsible
Mike knew how to play the game, his soft sweet voice was his public voice that he puts on as stated many times and after pretty much history I dnt think he cared whether to use it or not b.c after history he started becoming more and more angry and more aggressive with words/lyrics nd that dnt need a soft voice........so in my humble this theory is out the window for me....especially since people r always saying its hard to control mike.....so ya

And as for the raping thing ive read that b4 and I'm absolutely disgusted!! Do u guys honestly think Joe would allow that? Yea he might've beaten the shyt outta them but taking it that far? infact do think Kathrine would allow this? HELL NO......cmon the lady found out because she happened to forget to close the door? Wat a load of BS.......how u think they r able to perform after getting raped?? That is so horrifying and disgusting that sum1 wud scoop that low for their 12min of fame nd try bringin shame to the family's name!!! Absolutely disgusted smfh!!!! But pple I guess have their own opinions but that raping story u can tell thas bs....

Btw I will not deny the fact that I do have an open mind about the Illuminati....could Mike have been controlled by them in EARLY (til thriller era, maybe evn b4) yrs? possibly

You say you have an open mind about the Illuminati, yet you reject the methods the Illuminati uses to program people..?  That I do not understand.  Did you research it?  How do you think people get programmed?  By promising cookies when they 'behave accordingly'?  I read about how it's done, step by step, and I ended up seriously emotionally disturbed, literally being sick to my stomach.  I would like to ask you to do some research about this, and then come back and tell me if you stand with what you wrote in your reply...

Yes i have done research on them which is y I keep an open mind about it and Which is y I stated its possible mike could have been involved in the early yes prior to thriller and bmaybe even including thriller.....i DO NOT however agree to the fact that he had all the alter egos and that he was being mind controlled (after thriller) MJ stated several times himself that it is hard to control him as well as other pple have stated this.....I never said I rejected THIER methods I'm rejecting the fact that they were used MJ....cmon being raped right before performing thas the dumbest/disgusting theory ive heard ! And the alter egos r easily explainable as ive stated above.......and wat i mean by having an open mind about illuminati bout MJ related as stated its possible thriller era and b4 he was involved and in later years he fought against them...there's no denying his lyrics nd words were war but it cud also b something else only Mike knows......I'm just saying pple need to stop diagnosising him with far fetched theories.....thas all most of his behavoir is explainable w.o mind control/Illuminati relation

You are contradicting yourself.  You state "Yes i have done research on them which is y I keep an open mind about it" but in the next sentence you state "i DO NOT however agree to the fact that he had all the alter egos".  

If you have researched this then you would know that their methods are designed to create alter egos (read Dissociative Identity Disorder), and that these alter egos are programmed.  Mind control is all about alter egos.

TrustNoOne has posted excellent info about deprogramming, please read those, then you will probably understand what happened and what it takes to get deprogrammed.

Ok maybe ur misunderstanding me......i have an open mind about the Illuminati in general like whether they even exist or not.....wat I DO NOT agree with is Michael having alter egos, being raped, and being controlled period....maybe prior to thriller he was being jus controlled but thas about it for me..I understand thas the way they program pple but I dnt agree that Michael was one of them....like just because he's a powerful black male he was under mind control? And it wasnt his music and his heart that touched pple?? Cmon that doesnt make sense......and thas my belief and clearly we have two different opinions so it makes no sense to go back and 4th b.c I'm not going to brainwashed and that gullible to believe this i'll take my chances on my belief nd if just so happens I'm rong I cud deal with it....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Arianna_07"
Hi *Mo*.
I can't prove u wht I feel, can I? I feel that this theory is NOT connected in any way with MJ!
In fact, it's not a very "flatering" theory for MJ to be associated with! controled, DID, raped,etc! DISGUSTING, just like LiteEyeZ22 said in his/her comment!
And if u read LiteEye you will understand thrue her/his statement the exact way I feel about all this!
Asking me to prove u are wrong, it's not my intention to do this!
How can I prove u are wrong, if you cannot prove that ur theory is based on TRUE facts???
You created ur theory based on infos u have found on the internet??? how genuine/true or far fetched are the infos we get on the internet?? Now I would like to see ur argumentation

Thank u Arianna! And for the record no i dnt know Mike personality but his heart and his personality and his lyrics is where I get my belief from...ive never stated facts ive stated by beliefs and never said Mike didnt or dont I said I dnt believe or think mike....so dnt say i think I KNOW mike cuz honestly none of us here do!!  I base my beliefs on what is presented to me thru MICHAEL HIMSELF...nd wat I c is a Strong Smart Amazing human being who had no childhood nd who every1 wanted a piece of at the age of 11 and as got older he was faced with adolescence, racism, money, power and every1 just wanted him but couldnt have him so wat happens "he's gay, he don't wanna b black, he's a freak, he's weird" but yet he still came out on top! I dnt think a child who has been raped would able to function the way he did and then never speak of it? I'm srry but i just dnt buy that ladys story....and thas my BELIEF AND OPINION.........Thanks again Arianna :-)

P.S. ima girl hee hee :-D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok maybe ur misunderstanding me......i have an open mind about the Illuminati in general like whether they even exist or not.....wat I DO NOT agree with is Michael having alter egos, being raped, and being controlled period....maybe prior to thriller he was being jus controlled but thas about it for me..I understand thas the way they program pple but I dnt agree that Michael was one of them....like just because he's a powerful black male he was under mind control? And it wasnt his music and his heart that touched pple?? Cmon that doesnt make sense......and thas my belief and clearly we have two different opinions so it makes no sense to go back and 4th b.c I'm not going to brainwashed and that gullible to believe this i'll take my chances on my belief nd if just so happens I'm rong I cud deal with it....

Who said he under mind control because he's black?lol
Where did anyone say that it wasn't his heart we feel in lov
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"  I dnt think a child who has been raped would able to function the way he did and then never speak of it? I'm srry but i just dnt buy that ladys story....and thas my
Wow I thought you were opened minded? So if your raped you can't over come that and become stronger for it? With love and support you will still not be able to function as a strong,smart person?

Umm let's see oprah was molested,they say she's doesn't want to be black,she's gay and she's fat..and yet she's still on top?and that's just 1 example

That's sad you think that way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I would like to know your thoughts on how you think this would not be possible though, because I would love this theory to be completely debunked because I dont like it either. I would rather have proof he had a good childhood without abuse and that he did not have Dissociative Identity Disorder. So if you can debunk, please do so.

Souza, I have some points written in my PC's hard drive for about two weeks, but been hesitating to post them, because this is quite a huge topic and it will require lots of reading, researching, and analyzing.   Possibly mind control does exist, but I don't know if it is as horrible as it is explained in your posts.  With all due respect,  after much thought, and because you have asked to post what others believe,  I will post what I wrote.  Of course, this is not meant to debunk your theory, because so far none of the comments I have read have absolute proof if MJ has been or hasn't been under mind control or Illuminati control. Our comments have been based only in theories and personal  opinions.  Maybe my thoughts will change later on, but for now I still stand on what I have written.  It's a long post, but here goes...

I've read this theory a few times already.  I do believe the Illuminati existed.  I don’t believe  that they are still an organized group, using Hollywood to take over the world.  There is no concrete proof that this is a real organization that still meet up at  a certain place.   The Illuminati was disbanded by the end of the 18th century. Some say it is a secret society, yet it is spread all over the internet, books, movies…  What I do believe is that there are power and money hungry individuals who would do anything for money. Yes, the real master behind this all is greed for money and power.  

I believe MJ was sadly controlled as a child, yes, but by his own father.  Joe wasn't successful at being a musician himself.  But, he did whatever it took to make the boys successful. MJ was physically and  mentally hurt by his dad.  He had to do things perfectly, or he would beat little MJ.  Michael lost his childhood because he had to make his frustrated father famous and millionaire.  

Though I've seen Mo and Souza have done quite some research to prove their point,  I have to ask what is the purpose of subjecting little MJ into MK-Ultra?  What did they want from him?  As far as I’m concerned, MK- Ultra, MK-NAOMI, and MK-Delta projects' purpose was to interrogate resistant subjects.  They would drug them to extract information during world conflicts.  Yes, I've read it was used in the entertainment industry, but again what would be the purpose?  To spread an evil message?  Anyone with no regards would do that for money.  

Some of the points our Admins include in their theory are right on the money, but some can be debatable. Known effects of these MK projects were: illogical thinking, amnesia, shock, confusion, poor ambition and working efficiency, distortion of eye sight and hearing, among others.  I've searched, but cant find out if these effects lasted only during the mind controlling session.  In my opinion, these effects could last for quite a while.   How could MJ dance, sing and remember the lyrics for his songs?  

The images that were used in TII, may have another meaning. At least  some of them do.   The trees, flowers and butterflies may  represent the beauty of our nature in Earth song, which is being destroyed by us.  He wants to remind us how beautiful our Earth is...don't destroy it.

Ancient symbols and letters...they represent the different religions and beliefs.  We are the world, we are the children.  We all should be united as one?

Spider webs, aliens, monsters, snakes, demons, robots ...all part of a show, his performance, doesn't necessarily have a  mystical nature.  

The sunglasses...have you heard of uveitis? It sometimes occur with vitiligo, and it is also related to stress.   Symptoms of uveitis may include:  eye redness, blurred vision, and increased sensitivity to light.  Enough reasons to wear sunglasses the whole time.  Another reason could be…he just liked the sunglasses.  They make him look good, btw.

I don’t know whether MJ’s vitiligo was triggered by any medication, but I know stress did trigger it.  According to Dr. Deepak Chopra, one of MJ’s friends, there has been research that suggests that if children have experienced physical, verbal, mental, emotional, or sexual abuse, they can develop autoimmune disorders, like vitiligo and lupus,  in their adulthood. He said that MJ was never sexually abused, but he was traumatized verbally and physically in his childhood.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have other thoughts on why he couldn’t be mind-controlled. Lets see how can I organize my thoughts…. In 1982, Thriller recordings begin, but MJ has been quite a while practicing his dance moves.  QJ and MJ’s relationship begins to strain.  The album is not gonna be a hit like Off The Wall, Michael.  I think Billie Jean doesn’t fit in the album, says QJ.  MJ disagrees, and QJ says it wouldn’t sell, but stubborn Michael Jackson THREATENS to cancel the album’s release, if he didn’t include Billie Jean.  Does this seem like someone who would be easily controlled?  Not likely.

MJ was always aware of social issues such as racism.  Have you heard the lyrics of “Can you feel it”?  Well this is why I believe The Black Panther Party is another debatable subject. Maybe he did join, but was it because he wanted to fight or expose mind-controlling?  Michael breaks loose from his controllers and is able to fight with the panthers according to Mo and Souza's theory.  Who were his controllers? Berry Gordy controlled the Jackson’s career until the break down in 1976.   So he was fighting against his own brothers?  The purpose of the Black Panthers was to fight for black people's rights.  I don’t know what roles did Berry Gordy  and Quincy Jones played in MJ’s career during these eras, besides producing music for the J5 and MJ.  (Someone please enlighten me on this, since I’m not very aware of how album productions work.  Aren’t the company and producers the same?) Please read this article about MJ’s relationship with BG.

About MJ having alter egos…I wouldn’t even dare to go there, as I am not a psychologist or psychiatrist.  Actually I’ve read  that some professionals continue to be of the opinion that Dissociative Identity Disorder does not exist.  This skepticism is sometimes due to questions about why many more individuals who have endured the stress of terrible abuse as young children do not develop the disorder, why more children are not diagnosed as having DID, and why some DID sufferers have no history of tremendous trauma.  

My opinion is that if, and that’s a big IF,  MJ did have a “split personality” , that would be little MJ and MJ the man, the artist, the businessman, the father… He had his flaws like we all do. Do we behave the same way everywhere? Or with different groups?  I work with children, and believe me, my attitude, approach and behavior is different compared to the one I have when I’m among adults.  The same goes when I’m among the elderly or when I’m with my friends…I behave differently. Does this imply that I have a split personality? Maybe I do…hehe.

Little MJ - wanted to compensate the childhood he had lost.  He worked so hard to fulfill Joe’s wishes of becoming famous …

In my opinion…Susie doesn’t exist, and if she does,  the proofs we have are subjective.

A man wearing make up? Did you know it was quite cool to wear it during the 80’s?  Especially the heavy eyeliner.  Michael used it also to cover his scars and vitiligo.  But he wore false eyelashes?  People with vitiligo may have premature graying of the scalp hair, eyelashes, eyebrows, and beard. This should explain the tattoos on eyebrows and the thick mascara.  He wore lipstick and eyeshadow sometimes, true, but well, guess he needs it after a thick layer of foundation.

Female double in TII - no proof,  just speculation…

Disguised as blond lady - no proof really, just our thoughts

High voice - trademark ( he sold a lot music with it, didn’t he?)

Wearing women’s clothes -  this is the one thing I couldn’t explain, and besides the tight pants, I seriously wouldn’t have noticed if someone else had not pointed it out.  He wore  a men’s suit coat with it in some occasions.

If MJ was a victim of mind control…I don’t know, for sure, as I said above, I am guessing he wasn’t.   I believe he is a victim of his dad’s frustration, and (I hate saying this) a victim of his own success.  His money and his catalogue are magnets for leeches and fame-crawlers.  Maybe he was guilty of trusting these leeches too fast.

Michael fought, yes, against racism, war, pollution through his songs.  He also exposed someone in 2002. "The record companies really do conspire against the artists, especially the black artists.“ Remember those words?  He has been fighting against something we cant see.  Greed, lies and lust for power. All I wanna say is that they don’t really care about us…He’s trying to open our eyes…Do not rely on your government.  Remember President Ronald Reagan’s famous words…“Government is not the solution to the problem, government IS the problem.”  MJ also said don’t wait for the government for a solution.  He did his job, and here we are exploring every single word he said.

So now, Illuminati or no Illuminati, what we have to do is spread the LOVE, and fight for our children and for  a better tomorrow, not because MJ says it, but because it is our duty.  Oh and let’s figure out this hoax!

PS - I’m in no way saying Mo and Souza’s theory isn’t plausible.  Just saying that the clues they present as signs of  mind control may have a different meaning when applied to MJ.  

Edit** And then again, my thoughts can all be just my desire to believe that MJ didnt go through all this, because I cant endure the pain, but if he did he has all my love, and all my respect.  Blessings.

Thank you for that... you put a lot of thought into it.  However, please if you can.. go and check some of this MK Ultra stuff out and try and relate it to some of the things in MJ's life.  Did you know they actually had  'Peter Pan Programming' sounds ridiculous, i know... but the information is all out there and some things CANNOT just be coincidence, to me anyway.  Of course no one wants to believe any of this could be true, I have cried buckets over this.. But lets for a minute say he IS a victim of this.. how bad would it be to have everyone dismiss it and say it didn't happen? Especially since now the victims probably dont have any evidence.  Very sad indeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May cause- Abnormal Dreams, Agitation, Amorous Behavior, Anxiety, Bucking/Jerking/Thrashing, Chills/Shivering/Clonic/Myoclonic Movement, Combativeness, Confusion, Delirium, Depression, Dizziness, Emotional Lability, Euphoria, Fatigue, Hallucinations, Headache, Hypotonia, Hysteria, Insomnia, Moaning, Neuropathy, Opisthotonos, Rigidity, Seizures, Somnolence, Tremor, Twitching.

Serenitys_Dream

"  I dnt think a child who has been raped would able to function the way he did and then never speak of it? I'm srry but i just dnt buy that ladys story....and thas my

I am sorry but I must firmly disagree with you here are some statistics from just Canada on sexual abuse. Imagine what the numbers are world wide.

Canadian Statistics

* 1 in 3 girls and 1 in 6 boys experience an unwanted sexual act.

* 4 out of 5 incidents of sexual abuse will occur before the age of 18.

* 95 % of child sexual abuse victims know their perpetrator.

* Children and youth under 18 years of age are at greatest risk of being sexually assaulted by someone they know.

* While children and youth under the age of 18 represent only one-fifth of the population, (21%) they were victims in 61% of all sexual offences reported to police in 2002. (A total of 8,800 sexual assaults against children and youth were reported to police, 2,863 of which were sexual assaults against children and youth by family members.)

* In 2005, the rate of sexual assault against children and youth was over five times higher than for adults (206 children and youth victims compared to 39 adult victims for every 100,000 people.)

* In 2005, girls under 18 years experienced rates of sexual assault that were almost four times higher than their male counterparts. (For every 100, 000 young females there were 320 victims of sexual assault, compared to a rate of 86 male victims for every 100, 000 young males.)

* Sexual assault against children by family members was more then three times higher for female victims than for male victims (108 compared with 32 incidents per 100, 000 population).  (Rates of sexual assault are higher for female victims than for male victims regardless of the relationship to the accused.)

* 54% of girls under 21 have experienced sexual abuse; (22% of these female victims reported two or more sexual offences.)

* 31% of boys under 21 have experienced sexual abuse; (7% of these male victims reported two or more sexual offences.)

* 60% of all reported sexual assaults are against children.

* 30-40% of sexual assault victims are abused by a family member.
      Non-parental relatives – 35%
      Friends and Peers – 15%
      Stepfathers – 13%
      Biological Fathers – 9%
      Other Acquaintances – 9%
      Boyfriend/Girlfriend of Biological Parent – 5%
      Biological Mother – 5%

* Very few cases (2%) of substantiated sexual abuse involve a stranger.

* Child and youth victims who were sexually assaulted by family members were on average 9 years old compared to 12 years old for victims of non-family members.

* 64% of sexual offences reported to police took place in a residence
      26% took place in public and open areas, and
      11% took place in commercial places.

* Boys 4-7 years of age were 3 times more often the victims of sexual abuse than boys of other ages.

* Girls aged 4-7 and 12-17 were twice as likely to be victims of sexual abuse as girls aged 0-3 and 8-11.

Consequences – Individual

* Child victims of sexual abuse have been found to display a wide range of symptomology, such as: low self-esteem, guilt, self blame, social withdrawal, marital and family problems, depression, somatic complaints, difficulties with sexuality, eroticized behaviour and irrational fears.

* There has been retrospective correlation of psychiatric disorders in adulthood with unwanted childhood sexual experiences.

* The long-term consequences of childhood sexual experiences with adults have been demonstrated to include, anxiety, deliberate self-harm, depression, difficulties in interpersonal relationships, eating disorders, poor self-esteem, prostitution, and sexual dysfunction.

* Women who reported sexual abuse histories were more likely to report suicidal ideation at the time of hospitalization and a history of multiple suicide attempts.

Of course not all of these children have experience prolonged sexual abuse and so they may not develop D.I.D. but many do suffer other disorders. Your statement is just not valid as abuse survivors can and do function with in society and yes, some are even successful individuals. It is especially hard for boys and men to disclose sexual abuse due to the societal taboo on homosexuality (considering the majority of abusers are male). There is no way with numbers this high that people can not overcome and function even as Michael did. Please research before making general statements that really hold no validity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And for people who think that MK Ultra is a myth.  Here's Bill Clinton apologising for it

[youtube:1ej1hmgo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u22mphQsn5s[/youtube:1ej1hmgo]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May cause- Abnormal Dreams, Agitation, Amorous Behavior, Anxiety, Bucking/Jerking/Thrashing, Chills/Shivering/Clonic/Myoclonic Movement, Combativeness, Confusion, Delirium, Depression, Dizziness, Emotional Lability, Euphoria, Fatigue, Hallucinations, Headache, Hypotonia, Hysteria, Insomnia, Moaning, Neuropathy, Opisthotonos, Rigidity, Seizures, Somnolence, Tremor, Twitching.

Indib

I would like to ask everyone who is getting frustrated  about the MK ultra post and think of it as a far fetched theory to do their research and read the material available on the net. It is very important that you read, understand and analyze the materials available. Watch the videos over and over, read MJ’s lyrics and let them sink in. Believe me I would be happiest to say that I don’t see the relation between MJ’s life and MK ultra programming at all. But unfortunately the signs are all over once you learn understanding them.

Imagining all the horror of MK ultra programming may cause some of you to find it hard to accept, still it would be absurd to hide our heads in the sand and to dismiss the idea. There are way too many people out there claiming they had been victims. Don’t let them down by denial. Please read, analyze and dissect.  Even if it sounds beyond our imagination.. we still have to be there for him. I am sure it is what all of you want to do.

LONG LIVE THE KING!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry but thats about the most stupid thing i ever read.  Sorry hun but it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Indib

[youtube:2gto89nu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-pzqMUTyfI[/youtube:2gto89nu]

Please watch that video above featuring Bill Clinton. Definitely food for thought.

LONG LIVE THE KING!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Thank you Indib and Rabbit for your input!  Indeed, the information is all out there, and of course no one wants to believe any of this could be true.  Yes, unfortunately the signs are all over, but as long as people simply reject it they will never understand...  

Spend some time on researching, put some effort into it.  Become aware of the awful things which are going on in this world, become aware of the big picture.  

I strongly believe this is a part of Mike's message, it fits perfectly in the fight against a New World Order.  Don't let him down just because you can't or won't believe what's really happening, for once make sure his message gets through!  He's counting on us...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It amazes me how some people are so quick to judge a theory, when they haven't even done the proper research.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i know this is kinda random but i remeber when britney was having her "breakdown" and she was using a british accent sometimes, well now it makes sense...this is soo sad  :| how could you do that to people and then put it front line on every magazine and tv show to laugh at..i feel so bad
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you Indib and Rabbit for your input!  Indeed, the information is all out there, and of course no one wants to believe any of this could be true.  Yes, unfortunately the signs are all over, but as long as people simply reject it they will never understand...  

Spend some time on researching, put some effort into it.  Become aware of the awful things which are going on in this world, become aware of the big picture.  

I strongly believe this is a part of Mike's message, it fits perfectly in the fight against a New World Order.  Don't let him down just because you can't or won't believe what's really happening, for once make sure his message gets through!  He's counting on us...

Well... I agree with you this is a very important part in Mike´s message.... but I don´t think he was a part of that plan exactly...

I mean it´s important that people investigate about this because it really happened... and it´s so possible that it is still happening..

I think Michael was pressed all his life by these people... because it´s true they rule the word and he was a lider since a very young age and that was very dangerous for these people ... I even think it´s very strange he´s the only one in the family who had so many health problems and I don´t reject the possibility they did something to him during his inocence...

But MK Ultra it´s impossible... he wouldn´t be able to do anything in that case... MK Ultra programmed people and it was succesfull!  You just have to listen to the survivors, they didn´t even know what they were doing, they were like robots... there is no way they programmed Michael to sing "We are the world" or so many other things he did for humanity

Regarding to D.I.D... that´s a natural defense of the brain when you´ve been abused in many differents ways... in fact CIA chose people already abused since childhood because they knew they may have that pathology and continued this abuse in order to control the D.I.D. and use it for their purpose.

What I mean is that Michael probably developed that pathology too from his family history in a natural way... but I don´t think he was programmed by the CIA because he wouldn´t have been able to perform anymore or become the star he became.  And he would have shown an evil personality for sure...

Anyway besides the MK Ultra program that was focused on individuals... there is mass mind control... and we´re all a part of it... and I think that is was Michael wanted to make us aware of...

That´s my opinion... I hope I didn´t make too many mistakes... this is not my language...

And thanks anyway for your theory because at least it make us all think..... that can´t be bad....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions