Quote from: "lala"
Quote from: "misha86"
There is only a 5% chance that a child with a parent with vitiligo will also have it
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Vitiligo may also be hereditary; that is, it can run in families. Children whose parents have the disorder are more likely to develop vitiligo. In fact, 30 percent of people with vitiligo have a family member with the disease. However, only 5 to 7 percent of children will get vitiligo even if a parent has it, and most people with vitiligo do not have a family history of the disorder. (source : medicinet.com).

And this in case a parent, as in 1,  has it, what if both parents have it? Or grandparents, nephews, cousins, and on both paternal and maternal side?
If it on both sides let's say that it doubles there chances that's still only 10 to 14%

You also have 2 remeber all 3 boys have different mother, it say what 1% of the population has vitiligo so what are the chances that all 3 mother have vitiligo in there familys???
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is only a 5% chance that a child with a parent with vitiligo will also have it

Vitiligo may also be hereditary; that is, it can run in families. Children whose parents have the disorder are more likely to develop vitiligo. In fact, 30 percent of people with vitiligo have a family member with the disease. However, only 5 to 7 percent of children will get vitiligo even if a parent has it, and most people with vitiligo do not have a family history of the disorder. (source : medicinet.com).

And this in case a parent, as in 1,  has it, what if both parents have it? Or grandparents, nephews, cousins, and on both paternal and maternal side?
If it on both sides let's say that it doubles there chances that's still only 10 to 14%

You also have 2 remeber all 3 boys have different mother, it say what 1% of the population has vitiligo so what are the chances that all 3 mother have vitiligo in there familys???
I don't know, I'm not an expert. But stranger things have happened I guess.. I just don't know. :?
Just wondering....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Miss Lala
Why that's a kindly thing you sayin there to a old man.
My teacher she say there a man he name Shakeesppermint and he wrote him a thing called Omlette about this prince that fall to sleep

'Goodnight sweet Prince and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest'

That is a rite nice thing what Mr Shakkespeermimnt wrote.
Thanks for edumactin us here Miss lala. Ima laerning a LOT .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Go to sleep Gabriel, or are you begging for one more sweet good night kiss?
Ok, here we go x
Now, close your eyes Gabriel and be fit as a fiddle again tomorrow morning... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know, I'm not an expert. But stranger things have happened I guess.. I just don't know. :?
Just wondering....
I wasn't asking...lol I was just making a point...that's it is highly unlikely and that jus because some1 on youtbue "points" these things out and they have 100 clips of mikes kids don't make it fact...we don't know what she is doin to the photos to make it look like that...

My point being that she just said not to believe everything we see but yet she stated that like it was a fact and I debunked what she said but she hasn't provided anything to suggest we are going in the wrong direction other than personal feelings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@misha86 : lol
It's sometimes so confusing and I get the impression that I see non-existing things, or trying to link things that are not there..haha. You know what I mean.  There is just too much info out there and I think the trick is to sift through it, but then again I get scared I'm sifting too much .... pff oh boy, I'm getting a headache   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DS365

I will have to congratulate you, Mo and Souza, for writing this blog. Many other celebrities are victims of MK Ultra, even if, many people deny it. Keep up with the great work! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wonderful blog by Souza and Mo!
It makes me giggle, though, as we had discussed this "theory" at old MJHD and it was dismissed pretty quick. Now it's here again, so I would like to make a few ammendments or say what I know about it all.
-  Illu numbers: you left out "23" - one of their most important numbers, and, yes, they do everything according to numbers, every event is carefully planned for certains dates and issues corresponding to 'their' favourite numbers
-  Cathy O'Brian and Mark Philips have written in their book "Tranceformation of America" that the Jackson kids, among many, many other celebrities, are DIDed, with Janet probably being the one with least identities, Michael maybe the most. (I've met Cathy personally and I'm still in loose email contact with her and Mark - they are no liers, but whistleblowers.)
- Vitiligo: it can neither be inherited nor is it any dangerous - and you cannot bleach your skin either to that extent. Vitiligo, according to German New Medicine (R) (La Medicina Sagrada) is a smart reaction of the body to a very, very mean and disgusting conflict of being separated. Normally you get "the white skin" in those areas where the most or last skin contact with the 'lost' person or thing has occured. As Michael seems to have "white skin" all over his body one can only estimate that the very mean and disgusting loss is the loss of "himself" or his "persona" or his "individuum". Now, after his hoax, finding back to himself, he will most probably have solved his conflict and thus the body will start its repair work - turning his skin to his "normal" color. (The healing takes as long as the conflict was, timewise. So, with Michael it will takes years...)

Oh, I forgot: DIDed persons mostly break up their DID's around the age of 40 to 50. Now that fits quite well with Michael, doesn't it? Another break-up can happen, if the person gets pregnant before the age of 25. Yet, Michael being a man that would not have been possible for him.  ;)   Yet we all have seen this happen: Britney Spears. She was DIDed through her involvement at Disney's Michey Mouse Club. (You can read all this in Cathy's books.)

I think Michael definitely was DIDed to some extent, one aspect being his "Peter Pan" persona. (Cathy was programmed with "Alice in Wonderland", she was Alice.)

I just found a very, very new forum on the net, which deals with many themes and topics. It's quite new, so not many posts and members there yet, you might wanna check it out, though (never mind you'll see a lot of posts from me there...  :) ).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TrustNoOne"
Wonderful blog by Souza and Mo!
It makes me giggle, though, as we had discussed this "theory" at old MJHD and it was dismissed pretty quick. Now it's here again, so I would like to make a few ammendments or say what I know about it all.
-  Illu numbers: you left out "23" - one of their most important numbers, and, yes, they do everything according to numbers, every event is carefully planned for certains dates and issues corresponding to 'their' favourite numbers
-  Cathy O'Brian and Mark Philips have written in their book "Tranceformation of America" that the Jackson kids, among many, many other celebrities, are DIDed, with Janet probably being the one with least identities, Michael maybe the most. (I've met Cathy personally and I'm still in loose email contact with her and Mark - they are no liers, but whistleblowers.)
- Vitiligo: it can neither be inherited nor is it any dangerous - and you cannot bleach your skin either to that extent. Vitiligo, according to German New Medicine (R) (La Medicina Sagrada) is a smart reaction of the body to a very, very mean and disgusting conflict of being separated. Normally you get "the white skin" in those areas where the most or last skin contact with the 'lost' person or thing has occured. As Michael seems to have "white skin" all over his body one can only estimate that the very mean and disgusting loss is the loss of "himself" or his "persona" or his "individuum". Now, after his hoax, finding back to himself, he will most probably have solved his conflict and thus the body will start its repair work - turning his skin to his "normal" color. (The healing takes as long as the conflict was, timewise. So, with Michael it will takes years...)

Oh, I forgot: DIDed persons mostly break up their DID's around the age of 40 to 50. Now that fits quite well with Michael, doesn't it? Another break-up can happen, if the person gets pregnant before the age of 25. Yet, Michael being a man that would not have been possible for him.  ;)   Yet we all have seen this happen: Britney Spears. She was DIDed through her involvement at Disney's Michey Mouse Club. (You can read all this in Cathy's books.)

I think Michael definitely was DIDed to some extent, one aspect being his "Peter Pan" persona. (Cathy was programmed with "Alice in Wonderland", she was Alice.)

I just found a very, very new forum on the net, which deals with many themes and topics. It's quite new, so not many posts and members there yet, you might wanna check it out, though (never mind you'll see a lot of posts from me there...  :) ).

Thats a lot of information I haven't heard before. Very interesting. The separation causing Vitiligo makes sense. I think most diseases are a reaction to something emotional.
Cathy O'brien must be an incredibly strong woman to have gone through what she has and to have come out the other side is amazing. I bet she would be an interesting person to contact about this theory. She would probably be able to give some advice. If you think appropriate, then maybe you could. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for the info...I'm gonna have where I seen that it wears thin late 20s earlier 30..I believe it was in the article on tiger woods, stating that his is probly wearing off hints him retiring

I also read there was a peter pan treatment yesterday also, but he also loved all disney things so who knows what they used
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ Believe777: yes, Cathy is really a very strong person. And despite her horrible life, she's a wonderful person, too. And so is Mark!
About writing to Cathy on Michael Jackson - I had done that quite some time ago. I had also shared this email on old MJHD, but just in case - here it is again. You might not like everything you read - but please keep in mind that this MK Ultra and DID stuff is really bad and the person DIDed sometimes is really not "him/herself". Oh, and maybe this email clears for once and all that Michael was not in England to rid of drugs - he was there for deprogramming!  (pls accept that I've taken out my name and email address)

Hi Cathy, hi Mark,

sorry to bother you once more - just a question (again). As I know now (from your book) that Michael Jackson (and most other "big stars") are mind-controlled, and with his court charge now, do you think he could uncover what's going on, and what he is a victim of??? I know that this would be strong stuff especially for his fans.

Of course, I don't know if he knows about his mind-control, but you wrote that he was taken out of that clinic in England before being deprogrammed. But, what has he got to loose?

At least, if he could make up his mind (if that's possible 'cause he's not deprogrammed yet!) to speak out the whole world would at least could shaken and maybe an avalanche of awakening could be started.

What do you think?

I guess, though, that also his lawers are in control and would not dare to let him speak ! out (again, if he 'understands' it at all).

And again: the truth will set you free - but first it will piss you off.
Love,

Hi XXX !
 Good to hear from you.
 Yes indeed Michael Jackson could have made a world of difference  (back before he got into trouble with the first child he settled out of court with) in alerting the people as to what his & his brothers and sisters experienced at the hands of their abusive sadistic father.
 His sister Latoya went public and even wrote/published a book about the abusive family and the sexual, physical & horrendous psychological abuses she , Michael & the others all endured at the hands of her sadistic father and how he used the mind numbing cult of Jehovah's Witness to lock it all in their minds. the other night VH1 ran a incredible one hour special on Michael Jackson and brought absolutely everything out facts wise about why Michael is the mess he is in and who was responsible and how he did it... Michaels' father. Remember  when Michael fled to England in 1996... and Liz Taylor had him committed and then after "concerned parties in the US" namely CIA... demanded his return, she had her business manager go an international TV and expose the fact that Michael was a victim of mind control by his father and he needed help or he would become someone who he wouldn't want to be.
 The facts are most people who were sexually abused before age 5 and after as well...and do not receive qualified therapy... become sexual abusers/predators themselves. We wrote about this in our 1991-92-93 Congressional testimonies...(& briefly covered Michael Jackson as being a victim of his father) later publicly released (1995) in TRANCE .
 No , my friend...Michael already has spoken out and told the truth as best he could without being recovered...so have many others, including his own sister and others who worked with him and even top psychologists and psychiatrists who had worked with him at times.. both for and against him.. all with the same truths.. and  no it won't make any difference for him or informing the world because it's not a media event like his trial is & will be.
 I know one of his primary lawyers and I can assure you this one is honest and VERY good and would NOT work on a legal team that wasn't working in Michael's best interests.... and will bring out in the trial any/all facts he can to help Michael... though the problem is the miserable media won't cover that part.
 Christine, this lack of mainstream media coverage for someone as well known as Michael Jackson.. is the reason why we do what we do to inform globally about mind control and give victims/survivors a voice. We've made HUGE positive strides in public awareness and with mental health & law enforcement professionals... and we remember well when we began we were forbidden in all situations to even use the words "mind control".
  This has been accomplished through hard dedicated work and continues to be done with total sacrifice of our time, our health at one point and always our finances...because, aside from only a handful of good folks over the past decade (who can't afford much) no one in a financial position with a disposable income will step up & donate help to us so we can be their voice and help others. Why because of two factors.. one we are not allowed by law as US gov whistleblowers to solicit donations and  we don't have a not for profit organization or a 501c3 tax exemption to offer .This is why I must stop us from doing radio shows or TV talk show appearances far too often ...and instead do airport landing rights consulting, or train foreign corporate intel persons, or build high performance computers. I must work to pay our basic bills just so we can keep the momentum going.
 So far so good.
 I do hope all of this info helps.
  Take care friend!!
 Mark (& Cathy too!)

And about Vitiligo: there are a few videos on youtube showing black people with Vitiligo, and also a very good one showing Michael's Vitiligo......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have a question,she said he got deprogrammed in 1996 but I thought he was in "rehab" in 1993

Quote from: "TrustNoOne"
@ Believe777: yes, Cathy is really a very strong person. And despite her horrible life, she's a wonderful person, too. And so is Mark!
About writing to Cathy on Michael Jackson - I had done that quite some time ago. I had also shared this email on old MJHD, but just in case - here it is again. You might not like everything you read - but please keep in mind that this MK Ultra and DID stuff is really bad and the person DIDed sometimes is really not "him/herself". Oh, and maybe this email clears for once and all that Michael was not in England to rid of drugs - he was there for deprogramming!  (pls accept that I've taken out my name and email address)

Hi Cathy, hi Mark,

sorry to bother you once more - just a question (again). As I know now (from your book) that Michael Jackson (and most other "big stars") are mind-controlled, and with his court charge now, do you think he could uncover what's going on, and what he is a victim of??? I know that this would be strong stuff especially for his fans.

Of course, I don't know if he knows about his mind-control, but you wrote that he was taken out of that clinic in England before being deprogrammed. But, what has he got to loose?

At least, if he could make up his mind (if that's possible 'cause he's not deprogrammed yet!) to speak out the whole world would at least could shaken and maybe an avalanche of awakening could be started.

What do you think?

I guess, though, that also his lawers are in control and would not dare to let him speak ! out (again, if he 'understands' it at all).

And again: the truth will set you free - but first it will piss you off.
Love,

Hi XXX !
 Good to hear from you.
 Yes indeed Michael Jackson could have made a world of difference  (back before he got into trouble with the first child he settled out of court with) in alerting the people as to what his & his brothers and sisters experienced at the hands of their abusive sadistic father.
 His sister Latoya went public and even wrote/published a book about the abusive family and the sexual, physical & horrendous psychological abuses she , Michael & the others all endured at the hands of her sadistic father and how he used the mind numbing cult of Jehovah's Witness to lock it all in their minds. the other night VH1 ran a incredible one hour special on Michael Jackson and brought absolutely everything out facts wise about why Michael is the mess he is in and who was responsible and how he did it... Michaels' father. Remember  when Michael fled to England in 1996... and Liz Taylor had him committed and then after "concerned parties in the US" namely CIA... demanded his return, she had her business manager go an international TV and expose the fact that Michael was a victim of mind control by his father and he needed help or he would become someone who he wouldn't want to be.
 The facts are most people who were sexually abused before age 5 and after as well...and do not receive qualified therapy... become sexual abusers/predators themselves. We wrote about this in our 1991-92-93 Congressional testimonies...(& briefly covered Michael Jackson as being a victim of his father) later publicly released (1995) in TRANCE .
 No , my friend...Michael already has spoken out and told the truth as best he could without being recovered...so have many others, including his own sister and others who worked with him and even top psychologists and psychiatrists who had worked with him at times.. both for and against him.. all with the same truths.. and  no it won't make any difference for him or informing the world because it's not a media event like his trial is & will be.
 I know one of his primary lawyers and I can assure you this one is honest and VERY good and would NOT work on a legal team that wasn't working in Michael's best interests.... and will bring out in the trial any/all facts he can to help Michael... though the problem is the miserable media won't cover that part.
 Christine, this lack of mainstream media coverage for someone as well known as Michael Jackson.. is the reason why we do what we do to inform globally about mind control and give victims/survivors a voice. We've made HUGE positive strides in public awareness and with mental health & law enforcement professionals... and we remember well when we began we were forbidden in all situations to even use the words "mind control".
  This has been accomplished through hard dedicated work and continues to be done with total sacrifice of our time, our health at one point and always our finances...because, aside from only a handful of good folks over the past decade (who can't afford much) no one in a financial position with a disposable income will step up & donate help to us so we can be their voice and help others. Why because of two factors.. one we are not allowed by law as US gov whistleblowers to solicit donations and  we don't have a not for profit organization or a 501c3 tax exemption to offer .This is why I must stop us from doing radio shows or TV talk show appearances far too often ...and instead do airport landing rights consulting, or train foreign corporate intel persons, or build high performance computers. I must work to pay our basic bills just so we can keep the momentum going.
 So far so good.
 I do hope all of this info helps.
  Take care friend!!
 Mark (& Cathy too!)

And about Vitiligo: there are a few videos on youtube showing black people with Vitiligo, and also a very good one showing Michael's Vitiligo......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Gabriel Walker"
I jus wanted to say ma thanks for all them there kind messages about ma goin back to git some edumacatin. Bein a old old man of 92 next birthday ( though I don't rightly know when ma birthday be as my momma raised 68 children in a one room shack in the Blue Mountains and she never had  no time for givin us names and such)
I thanks ya all for being so right kindly to me  and sending yo encorigamint, specially Miss Souza who say she gonna oil  the wheels on ma zimmer frame so they don't squeak no mo and Miss Mo who say she gonna teach me cursin words in Holland language.

Missy Lala ,,I KNOWS you a fine lady , I feels it when I reads your lovely words what you wrote to me.

Ima tired now, I better get my Grandma to git me to bed.( she very very old)
Gab ri el

Oh G, 'ow do you do what every time...
I got jammed in traffic due ter da @#(*&YTYGR%$% snow in Amsterdam, dis is 'ow what wen' on fer 'aaahrs (excusez mon français):

It an' allk me 4 fuckin' 'aaahrs ter get 'ome, wiv a boat similar ter dis:

Where I found aaaht what me in'ernet provider what told me 2 weeks ago: "WELCOME ONLINE" still didn't GET me online, which resulted in an even mawer 'orrific expression:

At what poin' I realllly thought I was goin' cuckoo, so I thought a smoke would 'elp, which didn't

Ten even a dogs dinner plan' an' pot barf did any bee's knees:

But then I read yaaahr posts an' all was well again. Know what I mean?:

Thanks fer da laughs G, you made me day! Well....what's left ov it.

And I'll oil your wheels anytime ov caaahrse, I'll do i' dis Saturday, maybe I gok wan walk you ken' n dover da Gabriel Walker route fer an 'aaahr awer two, you need some exercise at your age! OK? Ima ter call you Gabriel Zimmer Frame from now on: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Laughin' me fuckin' butt off!

And gok wan you do me a favor in return? Can I please borrow your Manolo's dis weekend? Ya know, tha pinky ones wi' shainy starrrrs? I 'ave a date wiv sum plan' an' pot dude I met in traffic jam:

Innit a hotty?

;)

Love,
Souza

(Majadiliano na wewe kesho)
xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Everyone,

Don't believe everything you read.  Most times, we see with our eyes, thanks to God.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Again, look at luverz123456789's videos.  Notice Blanket's hands in them and especially when he has on the masks when he is out with MJ shopping.  I'll try to find the ones showing that he and Omer also have it.  Tears came to my eyes when I saw that they too had it, months ago, because MJ probably worried about whether or not he should even father children, because he didn't want them to suffer like he's had to do.

Don't believe that crap post stating that it can't be passed on.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions