*Mo*

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Grace"
I am touched by the microscopic way we are taking Michael apart in many aspects.
Not only appearance, performance, skin, eyes, moves, apparel, hairstyle, wigs and on and on it goes.
Now we are dissecting his psychic being. And whether he did this or that due to this or that external (of course malicious) influence. We are in fact saying that he was a puppet on the string when in the same moment we are saying that he was controlling what he did.

What now?

Doesn't this give you some bad taste in your mouth?

I know that we all want to know why 6/25 happened.
But weren't we given (as a gift for us) already so many indications of what went on, what is going on and what will be going on?
Can't we calm down and get patient and wait?
And let Michael be where he is for his reasons and come back or not for his reasons?
What kind of love is this digging and digging into the other? Just asking.
We want to know and we will know one day. But not by taking him apart. This is disgraceful IMHO.
[/color]

Some great and helpful posts Grace, but this part I do not really understand. We are investigating here why Mike hoaxed his death, and unfortunately we HAVE to dig into his life, to see where he is coming from and what his purpose is. I know there is a bigger picture here, but everyone needs to understand WHY he does this. I was shocked when I read about all this and I am sure there are a LOT of people that didn't know this either.

We need to make people aware what is happening to the world and I believe Mike is showing us by showing his own life. Believe me, I have felt guilty many times by investigating all his features and habits, but if I hadn't done it, I would never have known what I know now. I needed to take him apart to see the bigger picture, others might as well need to do that. We all have a path we need to walk to get our eyes opened. I live in a very good neighborhood, I always have. My world has been small and safe all my life. The news I have watched all my life turns out to be manipulated. I have always been skeptical about a lot of thing, but since June 25 I started thinking about it, about the BS they tell us. How did I get this far now? By digging into Mike's life, by investigating almost every inch of his body. Do I feel guilty about that? Yes, in a way. Am I disgraceful? No. I have had a terrible few weeks reading up on all this. I have the utmost respect for Mike and I will defend him to the bone, no matter what. Mo & I have never been disgraceful, unlike a lot of people might think. His story has to be told, to let people see the problems we are facing in this world. And yes, it starts with ourselves, you are right about that, but everyone needs that little push to get away from their TV screen.

Thank you Souza for your reply, you took the words right out of my mouth.  Calm down, get patient and wait is exactly the opposite of what Mike wants us to do.  I'm really starting to wonder why we are urged to do so, but statements like these only encourage me to go on and follow the path you and I have chosen to walk!  Let's continue!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

I absolutely agree with both Mo and Souza!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

All of this information is mind boggling to say the least.  I admire all of you who have taken the time to do this much research!  Has anyone considered the initials MJ that is on the front page of this site?  Where did you guys find it?  Was it on one of his albums?  When I first found this site and saw the initials in that shape it gave me a bad feeling....now I realize why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Hello All,
I see where Grace is coming from in her last post, and indeed I've been very impressed by the intelligent and eloquent way Grace has expressed views on how humanity can lift it's eyes from our somewhat narrow and self involved path.
HOWEVER, I do wish to take issue that we are somehow 'degrading' Michael by the amount of analysis which has taken place post 6/25. The site is an INVESTIGATION site, that is it's purpose. ~Although Michael is loved here, and we feel aggrieved at the way much of his life has been scrutinised by those other than the people here, this was never set up as a fan based site, but one in which people were invited to forensically examine the obviously strange and discordant events of June 25th and beyond.
Souza and Mo are , I believe, trying to remain as dispassionate as they can in order to unravel what I am sure is a series of events which are leading to an examination of what was EVER true in our world, and Michael's.
They really have a job on their hands here, but they do this with good grace and with a heart.
I know whereof I speak.........
Gabriel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I am touched by the microscopic way we are taking Michael apart in many aspects.
Not only appearance, performance, skin, eyes, moves, apparel, hairstyle, wigs and on and on it goes.
Now we are dissecting his psychic being. And whether he did this or that due to this or that external (of course malicious) influence. We are in fact saying that he was a puppet on the string when in the same moment we are saying that he was controlling what he did.

What now?

Doesn't this give you some bad taste in your mouth?

I know that we all want to know why 6/25 happened.
But weren't we given (as a gift for us) already so many indications of what went on, what is going on and what will be going on?
Can't we calm down and get patient and wait?
And let Michael be where he is for his reasons and come back or not for his reasons?
What kind of love is this digging and digging into the other? Just asking.
We want to know and we will know one day. But not by taking him apart. This is disgraceful IMHO.
[/color]

Some great and helpful posts Grace, but this part I do not really understand. We are investigating here why Mike hoaxed his death, and unfortunately we HAVE to dig into his life, to see where he is coming from and what his purpose is. I know there is a bigger picture here, but everyone needs to understand WHY he does this. I was shocked when I read about all this and I am sure there are a LOT of people that didn't know this either.

We need to make people aware what is happening to the world and I believe Mike is showing us by showing his own life. Believe me, I have felt guilty many times by investigating all his features and habits, but if I hadn't done it, I would never have known what I know now. I needed to take him apart to see the bigger picture, others might as well need to do that. We all have a path we need to walk to get our eyes opened. I live in a very good neighborhood, I always have. My world has been small and safe all my life. The news I have watched all my life turns out to be manipulated. I have always been skeptical about a lot of thing, but since June 25 I started thinking about it, about the BS they tell us. How did I get this far now? By digging into Mike's life, by investigating almost every inch of his body. Do I feel guilty about that? Yes, in a way. Am I disgraceful? No. I have had a terrible few weeks reading up on all this. I have the utmost respect for Mike and I will defend him to the bone, no matter what. Mo & I have never been disgraceful, unlike a lot of people might think. His story has to be told, to let people see the problems we are facing in this world. And yes, it starts with ourselves, you are right about that, but everyone needs that little push to get away from their TV screen.

Thank you Souza for your reply, you took the words right out of my mouth.  Calm down, get patient and wait is exactly the opposite of what Mike wants us to do.  I'm really starting to wonder why we are urged to do so, but statements like these only encourage me to go on and follow the path you and I have chosen to walk!  Let's continue!

Thanks to all for taking the time to comment.
I think however in some aspect I could not get across what I am thinking.

I am not comfortable with taking Michael apart. If I could I would rather run and hide him from more and deeper microscopes.
Tattering on negative intention was done to him so many times that I am wondering whether he didn't get any walrus skin already. I think he didn't. But maybe this time he was willing to let it all happen because the cause is bigger than his personal ego. I don't know.

I know that we are not intending to hurt him by looking into his life. But it will hurt anyway.
And this is my concern.
Because this is the last thing that should happen - getting hurt from those you love.

You have noticed well that I am not saying we should sit and do nothing.
The contrary is the case. We should get up and stand tall and get heard and unite our voices and get our feet, hands and brains working.

But not to get into action concerning Michael - this is what I mean:
can't we leave him in peace as much as possible and wait patiently for him to come back in his time? How can we protect him if at all?
And meanwhile do what is necessary? Not in direction to Michael but to what we have identified as required action? And what's about the consequences for us as individual and as a group then - what is the required action, how should it be organized - if - are we yet clear on this?

Where are we going from here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "Gabriel Walker"
~Hello All,
I see where Grace is coming from in her last post, and indeed I've been very impressed by the intelligent and eloquent way Grace has expressed views on how humanity can lift it's eyes from our somewhat narrow and self involved path.
HOWEVER, I do wish to take issue that we are somehow 'degrading' Michael by the amount of analysis which has taken place post 6/25. The site is an INVESTIGATION site, that is it's purpose. ~Although Michael is loved here, and we feel aggrieved at the way much of his life has been scrutinised by those other than the people here, this was never set up as a fan based site, but one in which people were invited to forensically examine the obviously strange and discordant events of June 25th and beyond.
Souza and Mo are , I believe, trying to remain as dispassionate as they can in order to unravel what I am sure is a series of events which are leading to an examination of what was EVER true in our world, and Michael's.
They really have a job on their hands here, but they do this with good grace and with a heart.
Gabriel
I appreciate what you are saying and somewhat agree but it doesn't take away the akward feeling of dissection. Don't know if you ever, during biology classes maybe, dissected something or scrutinized it. Somehow, sometimes, it feels as if I'm invading his privacy, and being a fan is no excuse for doing so...
Besides I don't think Grace's post has anything fan based about it, it is more about respect and about the way she feels about the whole thing and I, along with other people, happen to agree with her point of view..
And for the record, I don't think we are INVESTIGATORS, we are just people, not professionals (hence some misunderstandings..lol)  who liked (as a European, I liked him, not loved him, I love my husband and like Michael... small but huge difference  :D )his music, his genius, his way of thinking .
And let's all be honest about it, we all want to know what went down that day and we all want to know how Michael is etc., but I doubt if those sincere feelings of worry give us the right to dissect him... Some things are really very personal and better left that way. and Michael for one, sometimes even obsessively guarded his privacy..
And for the life of me, I can't see the importance of 'golden pants' on this INVESTIGATION site as you put it, nor how his children look, or whether they are his or are they black or white... c'mon, these things are in no way related to the events of 6/25, they are just what they are..private, no more, and certainly no less..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I would also like 2 add that he has been "degraded" his whole adult life, let's not forget the photos during the 1st allegations, so what we are doing is far from that. We are looking into his life in a positive way to get a better undertand of him as a man, not the sub human person the media tried to make him. We are not "prying" To knock him down like they did. We are trying to build him back up

Idk about you but the more I learn the more I respect him. Pre june 25th I loved mike as a performer only, now that I am "discovering the man I never knew" words can not discribe the admiration I have for him! And I really hope he is with the NBP because we, especially black people, need it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "misha86"
I would also like 2 add that he has been "degraded" his whole adult life, let's not forget the photos during the 1st allegations, so what we are doing is far from that. We are looking into his life in a positive way to get a better undertand of him as a man, not the sub human person the media tried to make him. We are not "prying" To knock him down like they did. We are trying to build him back up

Idk about you but the more I learn the more I respect him. Pre june 25th I loved mike as a performer only, now that I am "discovering the man I never knew" words can not discribe the admiration I have for him! And I really hope he is with the NBP because we, especially black people, need it!

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "lala"
~Hello All,
Gabriel
I appreciate what you are saying and somewhat agree but it doesn't take away the akward feeling of dissection. Don't know if you ever, during biology classes maybe, dissected something or scrutinized it. Somehow, sometimes, it feels as if I'm invading his privacy, and being a fan is no excuse for doing so...
Besides I don't think Grace's post has anything fan based about it, it is more about respect and about the way she feels about the whole thing and I, along with other people, happen to agree with her point of view..
I really can't see the connection between dissecting a rat at biology class and a death hoax investigation, but that could be me. I think his privacy was invaded a lot of times over the years, I am sure he can handle this for the greater good, most definitely because it's the fans who will always be careful enough and won't bash him like the media did.

And for the record, I don't think we are INVESTIGATORS, we are just people, not professionals (hence some misunderstandings..lol)  who liked (as a European, I liked him, not loved him, I love my husband and like Michael... small but huge difference  :D )his music, his genius, his way of thinking .
May I remind you that this site is called Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators? It's not called "Let's all register on the board and wait for MJ", because I can do that while relaxing on my sofa and watching a good movie.

And let's all be honest about it, we all want to know what went down that day and we all want to know how Michael is etc., but I doubt if those sincere feelings of worry give us the right to dissect him... Some things are really very personal and better left that way. and Michael for one, sometimes even obsessively guarded his privacy..
I am honest, I want to get to the bottom of this and yes, I need to take a peek at every inch of his life, face and whatsoever to figure it out. That does give me a weird feeling sometimes, certainly because I am new on the MJ stuff and had to do it all in 6 months, but I have a feeling he will get over it.

And for the life of me, I can't see the importance of 'golden pants' on this INVESTIGATION site as you put it, nor how his children look, or whether they are his or are they black or white... c'mon, these things are in no way related to the events of 6/25, they are just what they are..private, no more, and certainly no less..
I have no clue how long you have been on this hoax, but some are working on it since June 25 and they need a break sometimes. As long as it won't get out of hand, we will allow it, you don't have to click the general fora if you don't like it, and if you see anything inapropriate, please let us know so we can take care of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Thanks to all for taking the time to comment.
I think however in some aspect I could not get across what I am thinking.

I am not comfortable with taking Michael apart. If I could I would rather run and hide him from more and deeper microscopes.
Tattering on negative intention was done to him so many times that I am wondering whether he didn't get any walrus skin already. I think he didn't. But maybe this time he was willing to let it all happen because the cause is bigger than his personal ego. I don't know.

I know that we are not intending to hurt him by looking into his life. But it will hurt anyway.
And this is my concern.
Because this is the last thing that should happen - getting hurt from those you love.

You have noticed well that I am not saying we should sit and do nothing.
The contrary is the case. We should get up and stand tall and get heard and unite our voices and get our feet, hands and brains working.

But not to get into action concerning Michael - this is what I mean:
can't we leave him in peace as much as possible and wait patiently for him to come back in his time? How can we protect him if at all?
And meanwhile do what is necessary? Not in direction to Michael but to what we have identified as required action? And what's about the consequences for us as individual and as a group then - what is the required action, how should it be organized - if - are we yet clear on this?

Where are we going from here?

Just go with the flow, follow his lead and that also means his life to find out the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Mike is a great example of how people are being manipulated, that is why he wants us to 'use' him to get to the bottom of it all. Just my honest opinion...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

~Hello All,
Gabriel

Lala,

I can give you a long and explaining answer, but I think I will get a reply like "Good for you Mo, I'm really happy and my best wishes for 2010 for you too, oh and Souza of course" from you again, so I won't waste my time on that.

You joined the Michael Jackson Death Hoax INVESTIGATORS website, so it was perfectly clear to you what this website is about.  If you don't like the way the INVESTIGATION is going, then you're free to skip these posts or, if you wish, free to join a website where the members categorically refuse to perform a FULL investigation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've Tried to stay out of the discussion but.....
I try to investigate all sides of the "fake death"

"don't close your eyes but open them"

if you don't want to read just don't do it! don't post things that has nothing to do with this investigation. just skip it and go to another thread that matches you feelings.

i've you read and you do not agree post relevant things so it can be discussed
is just a theorie and after reading it you can agree or disagree.  

C'mon people we are all here for the same goal

Wiz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey , I guess I was just grateful the lala lady  thought I'd attended school in the first place!
Maybe it's not too late and I could go to a biology class and get me some of that there 'edumacation'. I'll investigate that possibility.
Liefe
G
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Hey , I guess I was just grateful the lala lady  thought I'd attended school in the first place!
Maybe it's not too late and I could go to a biology class and get me some of that there 'edumacation'. I'll investigate that possibility.
Liefe
G

LMAO, brilliant, as usual!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Lala.. sweeping stereotypes there.  
Question:  How do you know that none of us are professionals here???   :lol:
There is a WIDE section of the community and the World here.. many of us are professionals.  
You bet there are police officers, lawyers, social workers, doctors, etc here....  all professionals and all trained to investigate.   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions