*Mo*

Lori,

I'm truly appalled by your reply.  I'd suggest you do some research first, and think twice before you ridicule and call things 'uninformed comments' and 'science fiction'.  

Please come back after you did your homework.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You guys have done VERY well, I still need to read everything, but from what I've looked at, you could be right... and yeah, looks like some things were very misunderstood by one of the members.. I get what you were trying to say though. Good job!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do you know how I'm feeling now? As if somebody opened my head, replaced and completed something there in my brain and , suddenly, my eyes can see the reality in other way, can see all the details i had noticed before but separately  now in a new light, and everything has a new sense.
Thank you , Souza and Mo, again and again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Puff

Thanks.. Great post as always... and you're right.. maybe this is not just a theory...  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Lorrie"
I promised myself I would stay out of this discussion because the Illuminati/Mind Control stuff has nothing relevant to do with Michael, in my opinion.

However, since I AM black and know a thing or two about medical issues, let me just say that, first of all, nobody *gave* Michael vitiligo or caused him to have it. That suggestion is just pure science fiction and shows an enormous lack of medical knowledge.

Likewise, nobody made Michael a "white man." That suggestion is just fiction period and shows an enormous lack of medical knowledge, as well as a disturbing lack of knowledge of issues related to cultural and racial identity.

Third of all, having vitiligo did ***NOT*** make Michael's identity as a black man disappear or go away. Of course, he looked different and had to deal with that. But he ***NEVER EVER*** stopped being black, in his mind AND in reality. So what if he didn't look the same or like his family? He's not the only black person that has skin that light, with or without vitiligo.

LOTS of black people don't have the same skin tone as other members of their family. LOTS of people don't look like their relatives, no matter what color they are. Yet, somehow they still manage to carry on and get along just fine, especially when they come from a strong family, as Michael does.

Fourth of all, the "white female" comment is just ridiculous. I thought most members of this forum recognized that erroneous caricature for what it is, meaning nonsense, but now one of the owners is perpetrating it. Geesh! Michael struggled with many things his entire life, including the repercussions of uninformed comments like that.

People have the right to think whatever they want, but I felt it was necessary to add some opposing viewpoints here lest future readers of this thread believe that every member of this forum agrees or thinks its acceptable to characterize Michael this way. I do not.

THANKS, LORRIE, for being brave and the voice of reason !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for addressing the topic. Yes...indeed... it is controversial. Some people will open their minds to consider the possibility while others will shut down and completely ignore it. If you two recall, several months ago I posted a lengthy theory in the old MJkit  entitled the "3 Faces of Michael" My theory addressed D.I.D. and I looked at three people inside of the mind of one person: Michael Jackson (regular guy), Little Mikey (stunted child) and King of Pop (ego maniac). Based on the PM's that I received, many people thought that I had lost my mind... :lol: . Your blog includes the possibility of a female alter. I had not considered that before but it does answer some questions that had been previously unanswered.

As noted before,  I have been a MJ fan for 40+ years and have observed him over the course of that very long period. Growth, development and aging is one thing. Flip-flopping personality and behavioral extremes are something totally different. There is treatment for D.I.D, and it commonly referred to as "merging". In my heart of hearts, I would truly like to believe that is taking place with him as we speak.

On another note, I am currently digging around to uncover how MJ's absence from the American stage and his choice to only tour overseas since 1989 may tie in to the D.I.D.  I'll post if/when I find my answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes.This isnt really new news.the operation monarch child theory has been out since july,for me that is.I saw videos of it on youtube way before but im not surprised sooner or later you two showstoppers(compliment.not an insult or being sarcastic btw before it is taken wrongly) would say something about this.its a pretty disgusting and mind warping evil one actually if it turns out to be true.I am not going to be ignorant to this which is kind of hard for someone to do concerning something as extreme this.He did not turn into a "white man",he became a black man with white skin,its not really that complicated.he was always black.Yes he had a really nice skin tone before so would be extremely devasted as well if i had to turn pigmentless.I want to hear your explanation about the mental disorder for the white woman comment though.it was kind of shocking for me to read,like those kind of things make it appear that there was seriously something wrong with mr michael.i understand why people would be offended by it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

~Souza~

Quote from: "Mercurial"
He did not turn into a "white man",he became a black man with white skin,its not really that complicated.he was always black.Yes he had a really nice skin tone before so would be extremely devasted as well if i had to turn pigmentless.I want to hear your explanation about the mental disorder for the white woman comment though.it was kind of shocking for me to read,like those kind of things make it appear that there was seriously something wrong with mr michael.i understand why people would be offended by it.

Don't take it that literally, it was meant the way the media addressed it: Michael Jackson turned from a black man into a white woman. It has been said many times. Sow WE do not mean he is a white woman now, we are explaining the white (see previous post) and the female side (as alter ego). Again: we are not claiming Mike is a woman (I can't really believe how you come up with that) but the vitiligo and the alter egos are caused by things they have done to him.
You can say whatever you want, but I will never believe that if a black man slowly turns white (ON THE OUTSIDE), that he can just 'brush that off'. I did not turn black all of the sudden and I think most of people here did not experience that, so I think it is a bit easy to say that he could have just 'brushed it of'.
And I can understand it's shocking to hear, but we DO think there was something wrong with him. Having alter egos is not normal and can effect your life in a bad way. It's not his fault, it was a result of the abuse and the controlling. Also, we think he is better now, like GirlSaturday said the therapy is 'merging'. For what we have seen with Sybil, it means that the main person (Mike) needs to 'meet' his alter egos and accept them, so they won't take over anymore, but will keep your 'skills' for you to use. The main person normally does not know about the alters, while the alters do know about the existing of the others.
It's hard to explain and I hope I did well, since I am not a psychiatrist. You should watch Sybil.

Again and I hope for the last time: we are not here to diss Mike, please read the blog, we want people to understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All I can say is "WHAT A LOAD OF CROCK OF SHIT" Is all this.
Some people are so gullible that they deserve to be brain washed for real, if it actualy existed.
I admire the endurance and and the patients of the crack pot that actualy wrote this  bunch of nonsense.
But mostly I feel sorry for the people that say they don't believe in "MEDIA" but actualy are somewhat persuaded to believe this crap.
Sorry Mo no offence to you or Sousa and I'm sure you don't actualy belive this nonsense you girls are way more mature and much more intelligent than this.
I must say though this person has a very colourful imagination, he/she would make millions if they ever decide to write a fictional script, so congrats are in order for the imagination only.
Thank you for reading
Regards Connie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "21bella1259"
All I can say is "WHAT A LOAD OF CROCK OF SHIT" Is all this.
Some people are so gullible that they deserve to be brain washed for real, if it actualy existed.
I admire the endurance and and the patients of the crack pot that actualy wrote this  bunch of nonsense.
But mostly I feel sorry for the people that say they don't believe in "MEDIA" but actualy are somewhat persuaded to believe this crap.
Sorry Mo no offence to you or Sousa and I'm sure you don't actualy belive this nonsense you girls are way more mature and much more intelligent than this.
I must say though this person has a very colourful imagination, he/she would make millions if they ever decide to write a fictional script, so congrats are in order for the imagination only.
Thank you for reading
Regards Connie

Connie, WE wrote it, and thank you for your nice comment. I think you better wash your mouth with soap now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

I discovered this a few days ago and I really think THIS IS IT, why Michael faked his death. I mean imagine being a mind control victim since a young age, this makes alot of sense and it adds up everything!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Lorrie"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I think the vitiligo is a result of the drugs they gave him, but I am sure he didn't "brush it off". He is a black man and they made him a white man, even a white female. ...but your whole identity would be gone. Who are you? Who do you relate to? You would look different from your family, your siblings. Imagine that, that is not something you can 'brush off', that is something you would struggle with for the rest of your life.
I promised myself I would stay out of this discussion because the Illuminati/Mind Control stuff has nothing relevant to do with Michael, in my opinion.

However, since I AM black and know a thing or two about medical issues, let me just say that, first of all, nobody *gave* Michael vitiligo or caused him to have it. That suggestion is just pure science fiction and shows an enormous lack of medical knowledge.

Likewise, nobody made Michael a "white man." That suggestion is just fiction period and shows an enormous lack of medical knowledge, as well as a disturbing lack of knowledge of issues related to cultural and racial identity.

Third of all, having vitiligo did ***NOT*** make Michael's identity as a black man disappear or go away. Of course, he looked different and had to deal with that. But he ***NEVER EVER*** stopped being black, in his mind AND in reality. So what if he didn't look the same or like his family? He's not the only black person that has skin that light, with or without vitiligo.

LOTS of black people don't have the same skin tone as other members of their family. LOTS of people don't look like their relatives, no matter what color they are. Yet, somehow they still manage to carry on and get along just fine, especially when they come from a strong family, as Michael does.

Fourth of all, the "white female" comment is just ridiculous. I thought most members of this forum recognized that erroneous caricature for what it is, meaning nonsense, but now one of the owners is perpetrating it. Geesh! Michael struggled with many things his entire life, including the repercussions of uninformed comments like that.

People have the right to think whatever they want, but I felt it was necessary to add some opposing viewpoints here lest future readers of this thread believe that every member of this forum agrees or thinks its acceptable to characterize Michael this way. I do not.
I completely agree with you Lorrie. Without any medical background, just being a patient of a very good GP, I wonder how it is possible that people even consider to take this 'vitiligo being given to Michael' theory serious.
Nice to know not everyone takes everything for granted just because it's well written...
Some persistent urban legends emerged this way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

Mo and Souza, thanks for the post.  I find it courageous that you put in print a very contraversial subject. Kudos to you both.  I have been avoiding videos and information on the internet reguarding this subject, however when I saw your post last night I knew it was time to delve into it.  It is hard to face things we truly don't want to address, the biggest reason being... it upsets our little world.

Reguarding the skin lightening that Michael went thru over a period of years.  I saw an interview on the net of  Cher, the singer. ( I cannot remember for the life of me where!) She was talking about when she had her on show years ago how she became friends with Michael and had him perform many times on her variety show.  She said they were at a party celebrating one night when an associate of Michael's made the statement to her that she would be shocked at how he would change in the next few years and become "white."  This shows it was planned.  If the people who are involved in the illuminati are sloppy enough to brag about their exploits, it shows that it can unravel.

I did watch an illuminati video the other day someone had posted on the site that said that Michael's departure was planned by them.  His memorial service was held on the day that the Pope announced he wanted a global governmet established to regulate the world financial system.  This person that made the video believed that the Memorial was held on that day to distract the world from paying any attention to this news, as it truly refers to the New World Order.  The memorial was broadcast around the world, all of our attention was focused on it and were greiving.

In the light of this, I think it is imperative that the Hoax be exposed!  When the truth is revealed it would be extremely difficult for any more harm to be done!

All of this information is hard to digest but cannot be ignored.  I myself want to take some time to do more research and truly weigh the possibilities.
Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 10:33:37 AM by jill
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "jill"
Reguarding the skin lightening that Michael went thru over a period of years.  I saw an interview on the net of  Cher, the singer. ( I cannot remember for the life of me where!) She was talking about when she had her on show years ago how she became friends with Michael and had him perform many times on her variety show.  She said they were at a party celebrating one night when an associate of Michael's made the statement to her that she would be shocked at how he would change in the next few years and become "white."  This shows it was planned.  If the people who are involved in the illuminati are sloppy enough to brag about their exploits, it shows that it can unravel.

This shows how sick the Illuminati is, they had Michael in their power and tried everything to destroy him when he would turn his back against them, this is so sick but so true. The reality we think we live in is not reality at all our history and present is messed up and a big lie, now the future is another thing are we going to WAKE UP together with Michael and fight or do we want to let the future be the same as the past and present, it's up to US!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Thank you Souza & Mo for opening additional horizons again.
I am not done with reflections on the topic. However I am missing some points.

Logical consequences of what was pointed out in the blog:
The alternatives are still open for a final curtain scene: murder, attempted murder, survived murder attack, suicide, attempted suicide, going underground (saving life due to potential attack), going underground (saving life due to healing requirement - regaining health prior to regaining fame).
Would we then consider possible that Michael was murdered? (remembering the Russian accusations in the web on C I A involvement shortly after 6/25 )
Or that he maybe survived an attempt, but might be severly injured and now recovering as good as possible (didn't that happen twice before?). That he's in kind of rehabilitation at a hidden place?
Or was he hounded down into a suicide (attempt) and maybe is recovering now?
Or did he manage to go underground avoiding a realization of a murder attempt?
Or did he manage to go underground (with Joe's help maybe) in order to finally heal in a recovering program?

Where do we sort then in the various internet appearances of friends, close sources, Michael himself - calmly speaking about "it's all for love" and "I'm alive" and "this is dark times - will you be here when sun is coming up again°?

Natural and human aspects (outside of any MC thought):
I am not speaking about multi-persona issues. We are each and everybody comprehending multi-persona inside of our personality. That results in the multitude of our life aspects, feelings, actions and reactions. This is not sick, any disorder or due to some unhealthy influence. We ARE masculin and feminin, we are young and old, we are right and left and up and down. Each of us.
However, sensitive persons are more prone to external influences in the meaning that they sense them when others do not get anything about it. That's e.g when the inner ear of Michael gets hurt from the earpieces that "have to be worn" on order (of AEG?) and that knock down the musical sensitivity and absolute auditory of notes. Everybody who has worked with excellent artists on stage knows about their extreme sensitivity without which they could not perform like they perform. The absolute auditory e.g. is a very rare and special talent.

Sensitivity also makes more aware of things that surround you and you sense their impact deeper than others. This may lead to more caution and shyness. What we learned about Michael so far about his life makes clear the absolute necessity of having to "function" in different jobs differently. There is nothing strange to me about this. And if you mention the potential of different alter egos - well we take carnival to jump into another role because life doesn't provide us other occasions, to be honest. And don't we love to be someone else once in a while? And wouldn't we love to be more often somebody else and jump out of our shoes?
Michael had the opportunity to live different egos. When he showed this in public, immediately somebody would jump on him and try to destroy this. I call this envy and for a good reason the colour yellow was used at memorial and funeral so many times.
I always understood that the "role" or "job" of the king of pop was being celebrated as past.
That the gold was being buried. There is a deeper meaning behind this. And I don't really care about the little boy, the lady or the stage ego. Because all of that is inside of each of us. And if we are honest, our little childs have suffered too from growing up and were somewhat killed on the way by judgement of others. Michael was an exemple in public of what happened to all of us silently.

Who is governing?
IMHO there is no reason to believe that human beings will ever be able to govern planet earth or mankind. We are just too stupid. Too greedy, too much concerned about ourselves and there will never be a democratic equal powersharing amongst those who may want to govern mankind and the planet. So all experience shows that yes there are powerful individuals and organizations that are lying to us, that are trying to cheat us, that are trying to fill their pockets with our work & money. But do you really think that there will ever be an agreement who will be president of those? No. Never. Because those are too egomaniac and too greedy and there will never be a consentus on who should have the lead. They will kill each other on this disagreement. So there cannot be any "global organization" or "global world order" because Russia will want their "heat cost reduction", OPEC will want their "indemnisation for diminished oil sales", US will want their "our consumption cannot be shortened" interests - look at the desaster at Copenhagen and you'll see that national and even regional interests will always contradict any global project. Everybody wants his own feet warm.

I am not and will never be signing any "they are there so fear them".
There is a power greater than any individual, money accumulation or "mind control attempt".
If anything is bigger than stupidity, it is self-education. If anything is free, it is human spirit. If anything is bigger than fear, it is love.
Everybody is free to decide everyday whether the day will be a good one or a shitty one.
It is the perception of the things that make our lives. Spiders see gras red. We see it green. And sometimes we just see the clover in it and that we have a Saturday with aching back ahead to get rid of it - and all of a sudden the green gras has lost its positive colour to us.

I encourage everybody to learn as much as each of us can - for our mind, for our spirit, for our love. These three will help to overcome any human destruction attempt.

Some personal thoughts
My daughter is showing first signs of vitiligo. We are not in the US, we are not black, we are not under whatever external malicious influence.
We do like green trees, woods, lawns, flowers and butterflies and have not been victim to any external malicious influence.
There are global and eternal symbols that are used in many cultures, many eras. They are of universal character such as music.
Now you may say that the bad forces will first attack good aspects of life such as music, art and culture to redefine human values.

But it is still everybody's right and duty to switch off the radio and TV and not listen, watch and believe what is being published. It is still everybody'S right and duty to think and feel.
That's our freedom.
And that's why I will never agree to anybody controlling my life as long as I have a breath to take and a finger to switch the thingie off that is jumping on my nerves.

Thank you again for raising the topic, Souza & Mo.
I do think that Michael is healing well with all the love he's receiving that he never expected.
There may be a big relief that with the truth prevailed the backpack of saving the world on his shoulders is being distributed right now on many many shoulders.
I hope he's healing thoroughly now and forever.
Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 11:04:32 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.