*Mo*

This blog is somewhat controversial and shocking and although you might not go with our theory stated in this blog, it is eye opening and will probably make you as mad and sad as we are.

We were contacted by someone who asked us if we wanted to end up like Evan Chandler for publishing a blog about Mike/Mind Control & Illuminati, but since this is just a theory and the net is all over with articles about this topic, we will post it. There are a lot of people trying to keep us hoaxers from the truth by scaring them and telling half truths, but we have thought this out and unfortunately this fits. The twin-theory might have been off, but if this theory turns out to be true, it wasn’t even that far fetched.

Read more:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetz,

Mo & Souza
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am surprised at your honesty, I knew already and I dared not post things that I know.
Yes Michael was a Monarch slave for the illuminati and since ° They do not care about us °
 he tried to break free of his demons.
I hope he reaches his goal. Thank you for showing the hidden face.
If there are things to add, can post here? in NWO? not at all?
It will trigger the tears all that, but he had to say .. Thanks Mo & Souza

L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 04:45:43 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: michangelo
I am surprised at your honesty, I knew already and I dared not post things that I know.
Yes Michael was a Monarch slave for the illuminati and then ° They do not care about us °
 he tried to break free of his demons.
I hope he reaches his goal. Thank you for showing the hidden face.
If there are things to add, can post here? in NWO? not at all?
It will trigger the tears all that, but he had to say .. Thanks MB & Souza

L.O.V.E

Fear is not in our dictionary, this must be discussed. You can post anything you want, we would be glad if more will do so.
Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 04:46:16 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wow  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

very interesting...very
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

teensy

it is eye opening and will probably make you as mad and sad as we are.

I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to read this then. I don't want to cry before bed. Actually, I already upset just by reading this because of the anticipation. :? I'll be braver tomorrow... and less sleepy.  :oops:  

To be honest, I'm scared. I don't want heartache. The Illuminati is a heavy topic for me. It's really painful. But I'm excited at the same time. I'm a mess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe this is hoax is sort of
the "Redemption of Michael".
A very interesting theory indeed.

You guys did a great job..Souza & Mo  :)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"I now know I\'m mad and that\'s not even
the disturbing part...it\'s the fact that I\'ve
never embraced it before now"

Quote from: "teensy"
it is eye opening and will probably make you as mad and sad as we are.

I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to read this then. I don't want to cry before bed. Actually, I already upset just by reading this because of the anticipation. :? I'll be braver tomorrow... and less sleepy.  :oops:  

To be honest, I'm scared. I don't want heartache. The Illuminati is a heavy topic for me. It's really painful. But I'm excited at the same time. I'm a mess.

Do not be sad Michael is a man like us all, and the music is Satan's trap and the illuminati.
Satan is the prince of the music and it appeals to people.
It is normal that the greatest singer and dancer of all time has fallen into the trap
without seeing or without meaning to.
But we must love it anyway, because he try to leave the Circle.
It was because of his refusal to illuminati he suffered then.
After THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US, it has been rejected and destroyed!
He really challenged the illuminati, he pays the price.
But are not we all owned by the illuminati?
The answer is YES we are.

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The illuminati has failed to control Michael yeah they had him for a bit but he knew it was wrong like i said in my previous thread he is sick and tired of them and when he comes back he is going to expose everything they did to him, Souza i want to ask you if you think they infected him with vitiligo to warn him and he just brushed it off and continued to fight them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

This has been put together very well. I think that what Michael had to endure and break free from was far more powerful and dark than most could comprehend. I expect far darker than this shows. Michael had the strength to voice what he felt in his lyrics and in his videos, which shows astonishing courage and bravery. I believe whole-heartedly that he now has full control of what he is doing and I think that from the second trial in 2005 he showed an unbreakable strength and inner fight. When he leaves the courtroom dressed all in white along with his family, I feel a strong sense of empowerment from him. I feel he has been completely free since then and 'this is it' was started then, in his determination to free us all from their clutches. Michael understands the true nature of truth, love and freedom for all. I believe that he knew then what lengths he would have to go to open this explosive can of worms. Thank you Michael, you are truly one of a kind.
I am pleased to see this discussed, it needs to be seen. Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "King_Michael"
The illuminati has failed to control Michael yeah they had him for a bit but he knew it was wrong like i said in my previous thread he is sick and tired of them and when he comes back he is going to expose everything they did to him, Souza i want to ask you if you think they infected him with vitiligo to warn him and he just brushed it off and continued to fight them

I think the vitiligo is a result of the drugs they gave him, but I am sure he didn't "brush it off". He is a black man and they made him a white man, even a white female. How do you think that would be like? Imagine yourself (I don't know where you are from, but let's say you are European) turning into a black person. I am not  saying it's a bad thing to be black, don't misunderstand me, but your whole identity would be gone. Who are you? Who do you relate to? You would look different from your family, your siblings. Imagine that, that is not something you can 'brush off', that is something you would struggle with for the rest of your life. He dealt with it, because he had to, there was no choice for him. But he did decide to fight, and for that I can only have the deepest respect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've stated on many occasions that I believe in this theory.  That is the reason I feel he was in danger for his life and had to get away.  He wasn't being delusional when he confided to close associates that he was afraid he was going to be murdered.  Michael has never been one to speak before he thinks.  He was extremely brilliant.  If he said it, I believe it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

:shock: I have read all of that now.  wow.  A lot of info.  this is a bit different from my theory.  Interesting though.  One thing that stood out is the alter ego thing and other personalities.  Michael was always different off stage than while performing.  Those are the only personalities I've seen.  Sometimes he exhibited being a bit out of it, depressed, groggy; however, I have always attributed that to the meds he was taking.  If he was indeed going to a number of different doctors and ingesting any number of different medications, that would cause anybody to appear out of it or lethargic at times.  This thread is interesting, goes into a lot of specifics.  Some of it seems plausible, but there are certain parts I'm just not feeling, possibly because I don't have a full understanding and will need to read further.  It is however 2:00 a.m., lol.  I will have to get back to this one later.  It's a lot to digest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Lorrie

Quote from: "~Souza~"
I think the vitiligo is a result of the drugs they gave him, but I am sure he didn't "brush it off". He is a black man and they made him a white man, even a white female. ...but your whole identity would be gone. Who are you? Who do you relate to? You would look different from your family, your siblings. Imagine that, that is not something you can 'brush off', that is something you would struggle with for the rest of your life.
I promised myself I would stay out of this discussion because the Illuminati/Mind Control stuff has nothing relevant to do with Michael, in my opinion.

However, since I AM black and know a thing or two about medical issues, let me just say that, first of all, nobody *gave* Michael vitiligo or caused him to have it. That suggestion is just pure science fiction and shows an enormous lack of medical knowledge.

Likewise, nobody made Michael a "white man." That suggestion is just fiction period and shows an enormous lack of medical knowledge, as well as a disturbing lack of knowledge of issues related to cultural and racial identity.

Third of all, having vitiligo did ***NOT*** make Michael's identity as a black man disappear or go away. Of course, he looked different and had to deal with that. But he ***NEVER EVER*** stopped being black, in his mind AND in reality. So what if he didn't look the same or like his family? He's not the only black person that has skin that light, with or without vitiligo.

LOTS of black people don't have the same skin tone as other members of their family. LOTS of people don't look like their relatives, no matter what color they are. Yet, somehow they still manage to carry on and get along just fine, especially when they come from a strong family, as Michael does.

Fourth of all, the "white female" comment is just ridiculous. I thought most members of this forum recognized that erroneous caricature for what it is, meaning nonsense, but now one of the owners is perpetrating it. Geesh! Michael struggled with many things his entire life, including the repercussions of uninformed comments like that.

People have the right to think whatever they want, but I felt it was necessary to add some opposing viewpoints here lest future readers of this thread believe that every member of this forum agrees or thinks its acceptable to characterize Michael this way. I do not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Lorrie"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I think the vitiligo is a result of the drugs they gave him, but I am sure he didn't "brush it off". He is a black man and they made him a white man, even a white female. ...but your whole identity would be gone. Who are you? Who do you relate to? You would look different from your family, your siblings. Imagine that, that is not something you can 'brush off', that is something you would struggle with for the rest of your life.
I promised myself I would stay out of this discussion because the Illuminati/Mind Control stuff has nothing relevant to do with Michael, in my opinion.

However, since I AM black and know a thing or two about medical issues, let me just say that, first of all, nobody *gave* Michael vitiligo or caused him to have it. That suggestion is just pure science fiction and shows an enormous lack of medical knowledge.

Likewise, nobody made Michael a "white man." That suggestion is just fiction period and shows an enormous lack of medical knowledge, as well as a disturbing lack of knowledge of issues related to cultural and racial identity.

Third of all, having vitiligo did ***NOT*** make Michael's identity as a black man disappear or go away. Of course, he looked different and had to deal with that. But he ***NEVER EVER*** stopped being black, in his mind AND in reality. So what if he didn't look the same or like his family? He's not the only black person that has skin that light, with or without vitiligo.

LOTS of black people don't have the same skin tone as other members of their family. LOTS of people don't look like their relatives, no matter what color they are. Yet, somehow they still manage to carry on and get along just fine, especially when they come from a strong family, as Michael does.

Fourth of all, the "white female" comment is just ridiculous. I thought most members of this forum recognized that erroneous caricature for what it is, meaning nonsense, but now one of the owners is perpetrating it. Geesh! Michael struggled with many things his entire life, including the repercussions of uninformed comments like that.

People have the right to think whatever they want, but I felt it was necessary to add some opposing viewpoints here lest future readers of this thread believe that every member of this forum agrees or thinks its acceptable to characterize Michael this way. I do not.

First of all, the fact that you are black does not mean that you know how it feels to turn white, bit by bit and spot by spot.
Second of all, if you read our previous blog, you would know it IS possible to cause or trigger vitiligo with certain drugs.

Mo and I have defended Mike to the bone from the beginning. Although you all might not agree on everything, we never said hurtful things and we will never do that. Don't say we do, because we are not.

We NEVER said any of this to diss Mike, we want people to understand him. The female is an alter Ego, that does NOT say MIKE is a female or that he cut his balls off, it's a mental disorder. I know that might be hard to read, Mike and Mental disorder in one sentence, but what if it turns out to be true lorrie? What if he was glad that this is finally posted and you telling it is ridiculous and science fiction? Think about that. Anyone can have their opinion here, you don't have to agree, but be careful with the word ridiculous here Lorrie, because you could be very wrong...

Oh, and I never stated he is a white man on the inside too, you must have misunderstood something here...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions