Misha86,

You're right, all these are people he turned to during the later years.  I am so happy that Souza and Mo mentioned some of these facts.  All my links are under:

Report (Michael Jackson Didn't Hire Conrad Murray)

I saw the change of people Michael had started to follow and thought that was strange.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

mumof3

At first I thought the idea was mad but reading your post souza I am not so sure now Michael was so angry in his latter songs I love the songs but the anger is so strong, and another thing can we be connected when Michael "died" I just felt no he hasnt  WHY   should i feel this I always oved Michaels music i did not see him in concert I watched on the tv and when he was in trouble I always believed in him and watched what was happening to him and when he did the bashit programme I got into a hell of an argument with a good friend who thought he was wierd and a P     I just saw a kind caring man and could not understand why others could not see that in him I got angry with people.  I just can not understand why i am so obsessed with Michael now and feeling he is not dead what is that all about , in normal cicumstances I would have just thought how sad and i hope they get the people responsible   so what i am saying is this some kind of mind controll going on with us or just a good thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I do think that Michael was the favored child by his mother, not meaning that in a mean way.  But because he was so sensitive and caring, I think she felt the need to shelter him more from outside influences.  She was his rock.  She was his comfort.  In latter years Michael's inability to distinguish good from evil in people obviously led him to be in the company of some snakes.  He lacked that real street sense to sniff out a rat.  (But then he loved rats, but I digress).  I HATE when I look at some of Michael's videos, songs where he breaks down and cries,it breaks my heart.  But those interviews where he is is obviously hurt and trying desperately to redeem himself from attacks ANGERS me to no end.  It is unreal that Michael had to try to defend himself, or that he was allowed and/or expected to do interviews without some kind of attorney or advisor present.  Hell, they should have been his spokes person and he not have to personally appear at all.  I don't understand it.  I just don't understand it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Grace

Reread this maybe:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I would like to add however that Michael was very much in control of his life IMHO.
I would not consider him a helpless, externally controlled victim.

Whether we are being controlled? Well, I would say, we are emotionally hooked on this.
Despite we have had many occurancies that could have calmed us, we are still insisting, still wanting to go further. That's maybe some kind of obsession with "hide and seek" and we want to seek til the end?

Are we being controlled?

Well, let's say this much: we are definitely being watched. By authorities, press, psychologists, lawyers, social behaviour researchers, who ever likes to watch us (waving "hi-ii" LOL).
We also acknowledged that whenever we were looking for more pictures, for more clues, for guidance and expressed this, miraculously something would happen to be given to us exactly in the desired way.
We noticed as well that the (desired) reactions were coming from media, web, family, Michael or close sources. We were suspicious about an ARG (alternate reality game).

Now I don't want to dig into "you can make wishes come true if you insist in your dreams and wishes enough" in the sense of "you can move a mountain". There are evidences that this is possible though.

There is someone pulling the reins - unidentified, behind the curtain.
We don't know yet who this person or group is - not clearly - but we may eventually find this out. In case we don't get hooked on attention seekers and gamblers that are pure distraction. Remember that Michael himself has placed false information for press release and that all "leakage" so far has come from "close sources" and family.
They are protecting and will continue to place false traces for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

jill

"imabeliever2"]Wow....that was deep and kinda eerie...the thought of something like that possibly able to happen to anyone is scary in itself!   In many of my posts I wanted to elaborate more on the black organizations that Michael began to join later in life....but I thought that would be one thing here against the no rules policy, so I just posted a little on the muslim group and Dick Gregory.   I am a little, No, a lot disturbed and concerned on the threat that you guys received.  I also had been looking at the fact that it was very strange for Evan Chandler to just die like that.  I'm wondering if the government would directly do this or would they use people close to the victim...such as...Mottola, Malnik,  Tohme Thome etc. ?  

Although I don't quite understand the illuminati Theory, I believe something life threatening caused the death hoax.  Of course my investigations constantly led me to those who are in control of the estate.  

So, Michael obviously knew someone was really trying to kill him as he mentioned to LaToya and Dick Gregory.  I have a good idea of who really assisted him with this hoax, but also believe there were very few people involved in the hoax.

I don't think MJ would just pull off a hoax just to come back and do some wild concert or for any other vague reason!  It had to be something really serious for MJ to be forced to separate from his loved ones at a time like this.
Then again, I've noticed that his family/close friends are all spending an awful lot of time in London since his "supposed" death.  

Well, I'm glad you guys posted this information as moderators, as it would not have been accepted or received from another member.  It is so amazing that racism, control and hate can go this level.  As an african american myself the thought of this happening makes me sick to my stomach! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:[/quote]
That's interesting I read somewhere they suspect Michael is in London.  I wonder why there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IDK why they're claiming that.  But I have my own personal reasons for believing that from a dream that I had approximately 10+ years ago about MJ living in London. Of course it didn't make since at the time.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

I already said before...but then i was crazy

Sorry my last day here to comment. Not everything is true in this post. I did years of reasearch to illuminati freemasons, rochefellers...
Now MO post it and now it is real???

Well let me tell you someting..after all the posts about illuminati you have ignored..and now following like sheeps....... MO has power.. you are in contol.

Mo this might not be your intention..but please explain the sources and say your vision is formed by the things you read !!!!

And why !!!! Are several posts of mine have been removed???? About illuminati and all.

Shame shame sham

But i will not share here anymore, only in my private website.

AND.. this blog should be removed..you put Michael in danger.. and as i said before...this should NOT be a public page for anyone to see.

Thats why i quit here  !!! safety first !!!
Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 04:31:46 PM by Whitesocks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I somehow feel that some of the drugs they were prescribing Michael in the pretense of being pain meds, could have actually been something else falsely labeled.  Psychotropic drugs maybe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

*Mo*

Quote from: "Whitesocks"

Sorry my last day here to comment. Not everything is true in this post. I did years of reasearch to illuminati freemasons, rochefellers...

Well let me tell you someting..after all the posts about illuminati you have ignored..and now following like sheeps....... MO has power.. you are in contol.

Mo this might not be your intention..but please explain the sources and say your vision is formed by the things you read !!!!

And why !!!! Are several posts of mine have been removed???? About illuminati and all.

Shame shame sham

AND.. this blog should be removed..you put Michael in danger.. and as i said before...this should NOT be a public page for anyone to see.

Not ONE Illuminati post has been deleted from this forum, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

ALL our sources are listed in the blog.

You probably didn't notice there were quite some Illuminati/mind control related posts over the past 10 days, but saying that your fellow members follow us like sheep is quite disrespectful and even rude.

As you are well aware of, we posted a THEORY, we never claim our posts are the truth.  Illuminati/Michael Jackson theories and videos have been posted all over the internet since July, so explain to me why our blog post would make such a huge difference?

Wishing you all the best,

Mo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Whitesocks"

Shame shame sham

Not ONE Illuminati post has been deleted from this forum, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

ALL our sources are listed in the blog.

You probably didn't notice there were quite some Illuminati/mind control related posts over the past 10 days, but saying that your fellow members follow us like sheep is quite disrespectful and even rude.

As you are well aware of, we posted a THEORY, we never claim our posts are the truth.  Illuminati/Michael Jackson theories and videos have been posted all over the internet since July, so explain to me why our blog post would make such a huge difference?

Wishing you all the best,

Mo

yes Mo there are posts removed.... and i respect this is going beyond imagination..but there is so mutch more..why banned Maura...
Don't put Michael in danger as i mentioned before....!!!!!!!
I thought this was a pro Michael website....

But your theorie about illuminati is NOT correct, but people beLIEve it because they dont know da d...N about it !!!!!!

No offence..but i am doing research for years... and there is soo much more you cannot even imagion.

7 minutes before i delete my account if possible
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am very, thoroughly confused now :?   PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THIS DISCUSSION IS PUTTING MICHAEL IN DANGER.  Heaven forbid!  I certainly would not want to do THAT.  Please!  Explain.  This is frightening to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

lol, are people who post only to satisfy their ego, I am glad that you have do that,
it stops me to do the dirty work ... lollllllll..THANX Mo & Souza
C'mon whitesocks, we are a communauty and we do sharing, not just for ego trip
8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let’s try a little experiment. Go to work or school tomorrow… raise your hand and describe these hoaxed death forums. Once the people stop laughing, the teasing will really begin and then the denial comments with words like BS or Impossible or Absurd will follow. Sound familiar? The mind is willing to believe that MJ is alive. Good news! That opens the door for a comeback. Yippee! MJ underwent life-altering and mind altering problems for many years. Bad news! That shatters images of perfection and closes a door to indicate a possible permanent disappearing act.. Boooo! Every bit of news will not be soft and fluffy or warm and fuzzy. There is bitter with the sweet. Bad news does not diminish the innocent people who experience the bad incidents. Bad news does not make these innocent people bad.

I used to watch a funny 70s sitcom that starred a single mother and her two teen daughters. I used to listen to the great songs of a 60s band that featured 2 talented males and 2 talented females who made great harmonies. Guess what the world learned about one of the actresses from the sitcom and one of the male singers from the band last year? Hint: the man is the father and the girl is his daughter. Rewind back in time and predict the reaction if that story were told to his fans or hers back in the day.  

What makes people assume that MJ is immune or untouchable? If we claim to be able to accept all of the good then we are nit picking when we reject anything that hints of some unpleasantness. MJ is not a buffet meal. You know… the meals where you grab a plate, approach a long serving table of food and proceed to choose what you really like while leaving  behind what you really really dislike.  If we clearly and proudly declare ourselves as fans then we need to consider the full person and not just the aspects that we really like. Otherwise that’s called romanticizing a person and a situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

cannot delete my account

But will not reply anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "misha86"
Recently, an Illuminati slave, also stated that Elvis was an Illuminati slave. Cisco points out that Elvis’ twin brother was dead at his birth, and that Elvis knew that this gave him double spiritual power (according to Illuminati beliefs). The Illuminati will often kill a twin, so that the other will get the power of two souls
this stood out to me...for obvious reasons

i was also wondering about the black and white lyrics because i had seen a clip of the extended version where he is basicly saying f-off to the illuminati and that made me think of the lyrics.." i aint scared of you brother...ect" which never made sense if it was a love song about a girl

i do believe what you guys have said and it all makes sense, i know people want to think that its a bunch of bs but really look at the logic of all this and put it all together. plus think about how many celebs have alter egos
mariah=mimi...plus the butterflys
beyonce=sasha fierce
eminen=slim shady
jay-z=hova
kanye=mr west
christina augiulara=x-tina
*how could i forget chris gaines aka garth brooks...he was one of the first people to seperate the 2 alter egos
i mean i could go on and on plus there alters are always darker and/or more sexual so this does not only applie to mike. there is actually a guy who does "alter ego" photo shoots in atlanta for celebrities here is vivicas

coincident that it has a good person, in white and a bad, in black? i think not

but to conclude this all goes along with everthing i have been looking into and im glad that i am on the right track

and one last thing..i had an argument with a co work who was trying to tell me mike was gay and she says to me " in the 80s my man was in the nba and he said when mike was high he was turn into a girl, she had a name but i forgot"  :o i thought she was full of it

Just wondering if you have any more info about what your friend said about Michael being high. Are you talking about recreational drugs or what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.