Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "LiteEyeZ22"
Ok here u pple go again misunderstanding me! The lady claims during the early Jackson 5 days they got raped right before performing......cmon Mike was wat 10 11 12 do u really think he got raped then right away go on stage and performing the way he did....he was a lil dynomite on stage u would think that young and smallbu would b able to see it....i never said he could not get over it laters years READ MY WHOLE FUCKING COMMENT NEXT TIME......maybe he did, which I highly doubt, but if so then thas sumin idk who can function that well just after getting raped...thas my fucking point so before yall attck me. And call me stupid read my fucking comments and stop kissing Sousa ans mo's ass....u dnt have to agree with everything they say an im not even trying to b disrespectful but pple calling ne dumb without even doing their own research r low minded and fucking retarded b.c I believe in my own beliefs and not sum1 elses......I standby what I believe in until proven otherwise WITH FACTS.....with that being said if ur gonna ban for expressing my opinion then so be it but to all u who dnt wana think for urselves go suck it.......to mo and souza I'm not mad about the thread b.c we each have a mind of our own and choose wat to believe and have our own opinions...I am however mad at the fact that u and other pple r bashing and trying to bring dwn my opinion based on a theory thas not even proven as fact.....and with that being said i think this will b my final posting on this topic nd idc yall cus bash it all y'all want cuz ill stick to my belief.....

Nd u to m w.e ur name is who quoted me on his heart how about u go back and read my dann comment before u reply.......I said since MJ as y'all claim was under mind control everything he did wasnt him....his music his heart...that it was him who touched others Hearts but the pple who control him....thas wat I fucking sais so get it straight....and as ive stated 1000 times......I do have a open mind about the illuminati in general(u dnt have to conncet MJ with the illuminati to have an open mind about them).........I'm done here

1( watch you tone when you address people!  :roll:

Thank u Arianna! And for the record no i dnt know Mike personality but his heart and his personality and his lyrics is where I get my belief from...ive never stated facts ive stated by beliefs and never said Mike didnt or dont I said I dnt believe or think mike....so dnt say i think I KNOW mike cuz honestly none of us here do!! I base my beliefs on what is presented to me thru MICHAEL HIMSELF...nd wat I c is a Strong Smart Amazing human being who had no childhood nd who every1 wanted a piece of at the age of 11 and as got older he was faced with adolescence, racism, money, power and every1 just wanted him but couldnt have him so wat happens "he's gay, he don't wanna b black, he's a freak, he's weird" but yet he still came out on top! I dnt think a child who has been raped would able to function the way he did and then never speak of it? I'm srry but i just dnt buy that ladys story....and thas my BELIEF AND OPINION.........Thanks again Arianna

where in this post did you meantion what that other lady said :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

so explain to me how ANYONE was going to know that you were being were speaking of a SPECIFIC incident that was meanting many post before this one??????????? :roll:

so before you come in here dropping F-bombs and claiming no one read you post how about you read your own fucking post and make some sense!!!! there is no way anyone was going to connect that statement to that article....

2( who said that any one of the people who replied to you have not done any research? i cant speak for others but trust me i have read and watched plenty on the topic and like other heard about this long before the blog, souza and mo ARE NOT THE FIRST PEOPLE TO STATE THIS ABOUT MIKE and they are not the only ones either :roll:  and if you did your own reseach you would know that

3( :lol: @ you calling someone retarded? and telling people to go suck it..how mature are you? and who says we dont think for our selfs? just because someone agrees to something that you dont we are "followers" to souza and mo and because YOU disagree,without any evidence, we are "retarded" :roll:

4( you keep saying this is not a fact...duh..hints the term theory, when you have a theory you support that theory with evidence as presented...UNTIL it has been debunked it not a FACT NOR IS IT FICTION

5(honestly, i could careless what you believe and dont believe BUT if your going to not believe have evidence to support why, not just because you said so and you feel cool by calling people "retards"

6(If you want people to stop misunderstanding you gather your thoughts and post them in a CLEAR,LEGIBLE AND COMPLETE post instead of jumping from one subject to the next and expecting everyone to know what you mean :lol:

7( and i hope this is your last post because your post are useless, your negative and the name calling is uncalled for, the person said what you said was stupid,and it was in the context in which it was presented, not you and yet you felt bashed, but its ok for you to use foul language towards us,call us names and for us to "suck it"?

Awwwww by trying to bring me down make u feel important?? Its ok If u dnt have a mind of ur own, it'll get better.....and u said I never mentioned the lady trying reading my post again sweety....double feel cool now because u jumped on the ban wagon of pple who attack 1 person?? And I dnt have to wath myvtone ima grown ass woman and can say wat the fuck i please......but I like how u tell me to watch my tone but yet u go and follow my footsteps I'm glad I had an impact on u...r u done attackin me now?? And thank u for that comment my post r uselwss....well wen u stop kissing ass and state ur own belief with ur opinions and research then come and say my comments r useless...until then y r u even here oh i know to bring pple dwn to make urself feel good..get a life mama....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank u Arianna! And for the record no i dnt know Mike personality but his heart and his personality and his lyrics is where I get my belief from...ive never stated facts ive stated by beliefs and never said Mike didnt or dont I said I dnt believe or think mike....so dnt say i think I KNOW mike cuz honestly none of us here do!! I base my beliefs on what is presented to me thru MICHAEL HIMSELF...nd wat I c is a Strong Smart Amazing human being who had no childhood nd who every1 wanted a piece of at the age of 11 and as got older he was faced with adolescence, racism, money, power and every1 just wanted him but couldnt have him so wat happens "he's gay, he don't wanna b black, he's a freak, he's weird" but yet he still came out on top! I dnt think a child who has been raped would able to function the way he did and then never speak of it? I'm srry but i just dnt buy that ladys story....and thas my BELIEF AND OPINION.........Thanks again Arianna
this is the last comment you had when you made the "rape comment" and where did you meantion the comment brice taylor made about J5 being raped before the bob hope show?????????????

AGAIN how was anyone going to know that the comment you made IN THIS POST was in reference to something you stating in ANOTHER post!!?!!

and yes you comments are useless because you cant even comprehend how or why people were upset by your failure to make it clear what you were talking about

without the connection of that story to your comment it sounds like something else..and how is that our fault?

and its funny your saying im following other people in "bashing" you when i was the first person to comment on your statement :roll:

and you keep saying im kissing ass, umm i came to the conclusion that this probaly happend to them on my own,looking into MK-Ulta MYSELF and comparing, please check my post I ALWAYS SAY HOW I FEEL and have my own opinion, i do have my own mind, trust that and if you were to follow my post, you would have seen I stated my opinions repeatedly :roll:

again my problem with you was not that you disagreed with the "theory"  :roll: again i could care less it, was the rape statement that bothered me..AND AGAIN in the context that you stated it does not make sense...but i guess you still dont get it  :roll: and thats why your comments are useless  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I dnt think a child who has been raped would able to function the way he did and then never speak of it?

this was your statement in the post....

in this statement you are stating: children who have been raped would not be able to function, normally, and never speak on it

you never stated how they would not be able to function or who wouldnt be able to function

I dont think a child, who has been raped before doing a concert, would be able to function the way he did on stage

or
i dont think mike would have been able to perform like he did if he were raped before a show

both statement are not as broad as the one you made,although its stating the same thing that you were trying to say, do you see how what you actually said was misleading???

if you would have referenced, a concert or performance or used some other verabage  NO ONE WOULD HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU SAID!!!!

now do you get why people were upset with the comment?

and by the way I dont think brices story was true, because she stated mike was 5 and we know he was older than that before he would have been on tv, although bob hope is a sick man
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok, no problem I did not state that an on that parti am sorry.......however that gave YOU no right to call my comments useless and w.e b.c every1 is entitled to their own opinions!!!! And sry I didnt make myself clear b.c I am working from a cell phone and not a computer thas y im trying to limit things and I really didnt want to post here anymore.....so I do apologize for that my comment was totally tooken the rong way wat I meant was how can a child perform the way he did right after getting raped.....nd I thought pple would get my tezt b.c ive stated child but fine, I'll take that....i needed to word the comment a lil more.....and I do apologize also for the cursing and everything b.c thats really not me..I was just angry that pple were trying to be-little me and make me feel stupid and not letting me express my opinion.....I want to beak my whole opinion down but I can't b.c im working thru my fone so I had to give a summery and was Rushing....which is y its so crammed n jumping from subject to subject n many mistakes but its w.e.. I guess im just not gonna post on this forum anymore seeing that i cant express my opinion w.o getting bashed...I'll post on a more friendly forum..so take it or leave I'm just done with the drama and arguing b.c thas really not me and wat im here for.......

P.s mjthelengend......thank u for your wonderful pm...ive been trying to send one bac to U but I dnt think it went thru....im not on a computer so its hard from my fone...but I just want to thank u it really meant something special to me....Thank u so much :-)....u know they say great minds think alike ;-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

again no one has a problem with your opinions, and no one was "bashing" you because you disagree, its was how you made that last statement that had everyone upset, as you can why

this is a fourm and EVERYONE is entitled to there own opinion and its actually silly to leave based on a misunderstanding

i also sometimes post from my phone and yes it is hard to quote people ect so i actually do understand

and i called your post "useless" because it wasnt making sense, you were angry calling us names when if you would have just stated what you really were trying to say no one would have been angry and thats why i went back to show you exactly how and why there was a misunderstanding in the first place

but now that you know why there was the reaction there was, and now i know that you are on a cell phone its over
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm jus a really sensative person which is y I reacted like that and which is y I wanna leave....but I guess since its all understood now im cool....I'll post when necessary
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To mjthelegend:
Idk y i can't send a pm from my fone or maybe it did and idk but just in case it didnt go thru hopefully u check here..but heres wat I said......

Thank u again......im gonna try and send a message again lol........but thank u for that I'm not gonna leave b.c to me that'll b me being weak and letting pple see that im weak.....your post was a very good arguement and ive enjoyed it.....thank u so much for understanding me and backing me up..it truely means a lot to me:-)....thank u and God Bless you with Lots of L.O.V.E....lets c if this pm works lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All I wanna say is that Im glad things are cleared up, guys. PEACE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Here are my thoughts:

There's absolutely no need for swearing, no matter how angry you are.  It's disrespectful towards other members.  Next to that, it's not adding anything to your comment, in my opinion it just reduces the value of the reply.  I'm sorry, but when I come across a reply filled with 'F this and F that', I don't take that reply very serious.

Of course it's perfectly fine to disagree but again: if you disagree please come up with argumentation or evidence.  It's so easy to just say it can't be true without explaining why you think so.  Don't attack members who disagree with YOUR idea and who give argumentation for that unless you substantiate your opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I watched the 5 videos that Mo and Souza, posted from twitter.

The 5th video makes sense to me if taken from the perspective of DID.

I am of the opinion that breaking free is the start of a new beginning and "the others" must "die" in order to gain control on ones own life.

From this perspective, more than argueing the reasons of "why" I am curious to know the result of "how" and "when" if any. Would be interesting to see how one self, can reach the hard disk ( brain ) which has been defragmentated by human nature ( self preservation ) and find it´s true self in order to win a life and identity back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

Could we use at this point the quote "The greatest demostration of freedom.."? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Arianna_07

Quote from: "LiteEyeZ22"
Ok here u pple go again misunderstanding me! The lady claims during the early Jackson 5 days they got raped right before performing......cmon Mike was wat 10 11 12 do u really think he got raped then right away go on stage and performing the way he did....he was a lil dynomite on stage u would think that young and smallbu would b able to see it....i never said he could not get over it laters years READ MY WHOLE FUCKING COMMENT NEXT TIME......maybe he did, which I highly doubt, but if so then thas sumin idk who can function that well just after getting raped...thas my fucking point so before yall attck me. And call me stupid read my fucking comments and stop kissing Sousa ans mo's ass....u dnt have to agree with everything they say an im not even trying to b disrespectful but pple calling ne dumb without even doing their own research r low minded and fucking retarded b.c I believe in my own beliefs and not sum1 elses......I standby what I believe in until proven otherwise WITH FACTS.....with that being said if ur gonna ban for expressing my opinion then so be it but to all u who dnt wana think for urselves go suck it.......to mo and souza I'm not mad about the thread b.c we each have a mind of our own and choose wat to believe and have our own opinions...I am however mad at the fact that u and other pple r bashing and trying to bring dwn my opinion based on a theory thas not even proven as fact.....and with that being said i think this will b my final posting on this topic nd idc yall cus bash it all y'all want cuz ill stick to my belief.....

Nd u to m w.e ur name is who quoted me on his heart how about u go back and read my dann comment before u reply.......I said since MJ as y'all claim was under mind control everything he did wasnt him....his music his heart...that it was him who touched others Hearts but the pple who control him....thas wat I fucking sais so get it straight....and as ive stated 1000 times......I do have a open mind about the illuminati in general(u dnt have to conncet MJ with the illuminati to have an open mind about them).........I'm done here

Hi LiteEyeZ22 ;) wooow....U know wht??? I think U just had ur own "demonstration of freedom"-  of speech and expressing ur own mind here! My hat of to that! Why ?? bcz I feel we must NOT be afraid to express our minds (bcz we might get banned if we don't think like most of ppl around here)!
So LiteEyeZ22...I supported ur comments from the beggining  bcz we think alike :); so far ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "Arianna_07"
Hi LiteEyeZ22 ;) wooow....U know wht??? I think U just had ur own "demonstration of freedom"-  of speech and expressing ur own mind here! My hat of to that! Why ?? bcz I feel we must NOT be afraid to express our minds (bcz we might get banned if we don't think like most of ppl around here)!
So LiteEyeZ22...I supported ur comments from the beggining  bcz we think alike :); so far ;)

Arianna_07 stop provoking.  No one is banned for expressing an opinion.  No one ever was, and no one will ever be.  You know that very well.  

Your reply is not a contribution to the discussion at all, you're just trying to stir things up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arianna_07

Hi *Mo*...I'm not provoking or stiring things up! But in my case, when I posted my opinion, I was told that my account will be deactivated, wich means that I will get banned! All this bcz my thoughts about this thread were considered to be a Rejection + yelling and bashing from my side! Wich never happent! In fact, I never used an agressive / unnapropriate language on this forum, and u know it!
....so once again, if I do agree with someone here or not, doesn't mean I'm provoking or stiring..ok? Please, don't missjudge me again!
 Thank You,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arianna_07

"I would like to know your thoughts on how you think this would not be possible though, because I would love this theory to be completely debunked because I dont like it either." (Souza)

Here are my thoughts :)

This thread “Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control?“ started  from the belief  that Illuminati does exists and they were/are behind the curtain of  Mj’s entire life !!!

But my thread starts from the question - Do The Illuminati Really Exists?
Is this power fact or fiction?

So before debating a Thread  about Mj and his connections with the Illuminati Power, we should’ve presented first a knowledge base about whether this power does or does not exists! BCZ we cannot create such a  controversial thread based on informations half real and half fiction/far fetched,  and use it to open ppls eyes and minds!
We cannot turn a fly into a horse, like it happent here, were ppl already belive that this Illuminati could be the secret powerful source to be blamed for  MJ’s unhappy childhood and abuse, success, skin desease, tone of voice, words, actions, life and death!

I will present you another side of this Illuminati Theory to show you why I don’t BeLIEve in this thread (Mike; the victim of Illuminati)  and why I am being skeptical about beliving it!

Question: "What is the Illuminati conspiracy?"
Answer:
The Illuminati conspiracy is a conspiracy theory which holds that there is a "global elite" society that is either in control of the world, or is seeking to take control of the world. As with most conspiracy theories, beliefs regarding the Illuminati conspiracy vary widely. As a result, it is virtually impossible to give a synopsis of the Illuminati conspiracy. Popularized in recent books and movies, the Illuminati conspiracy has definitely reached "cult fiction" status.

The Illuminati are a recurring theme in popular culture. References to such an organization appear in many fictional works across many genres, appearing in print, in film, on television, in video games, in comic book series, as well as in both trading card and roleplaying games.

The Illuminati was a secret society in Bavaria in the late 18th century. They had a political agenda that included republicanism and abolition of monarchies, which they tried to institute by means of subterfuge, secrecy, and conspiracy, including the infiltration of other organizations. They fancied themselves to be "enlightened" but they had little success and were destroyed within fifteen years of their origin (Pipes 1997).

A key figure in the conspiracy theory movement, Myron Fagan, devoted his latter years to finding evidence that a variety of historical events from Waterloo, The French Revolution, JFK's assassination and the communist plot to hasten the New World Order by infiltrating the Hollywood film industry, were all orchestrated by the Illuminati.
It is to be noted that the main groundswell of interest in the Illuminati and the assertions that it exists today began after the publication of The Illuminatus trilogy, written in the 1970s by two then Playboy associate editors, Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson. A post-modern science fiction work, the trilogy looked at the Illuminati's plot to rule the world, whilst fighting opposition, one of the chief protagonists being the Justified Ancients of Mu Mu.
The shadowy world of secret signs and societies; a world where every major political event, high-profile disease, celebrity assassination and international agreement are woven together into one mass blanket of "truth" is one that has found a natural home on the Internet. Bolstered by their peers in what has been sometimes termed "communal reinforcement", the theorists continue to fantasise that there is a grand plan at work and that they are part of the righteous fight against it. Considering that the Illuminati is apparently such a secret society, it is difficult to ascertain how the theorists have so many notions about their aims and objectives. Supposition abounds on Internet forums and conspiracy websites, with ever more interwoven fantasies proliferating.
Skeptics who are aware of the aggressive power of international governments yet refuse to believe that every world event has been controlled by a bloodline, be it largely Jewish or extraterrestrial, have been apparently brainwashed into such microcosmic thinking.
The Illuminati's supposed omniscience and omnipresence is not dissimilar to the notion of the all-seeing God that the religious fundamental conspiracy theorists perceive as being under attack from this immoral New World Order. The conspiracy theorists tendency to concentrate on eschatological (the end of the world) matters is a theme which can be linked to their close references to the Book of Revelations and fear of prophecies becoming reality.
Despite the proliferation of theories, drawn from a build-up of supposition and published works of fiction, there is absolutely no empirical evidence to suggest that the Illuminati exist. In the mind of the conspiracy theorist, every internationally drawn up piece of legislation, every UN deployment of troops, every economic trade agreement, is evidence that the world is moving towards a single global governance. Every major event from the death of Princess Diana to the attack on the World Trade Centre is now routinely traced back to the Illuminati. With the Internet-using conspiracy theorist in operation, no future atrocity, accident or event will happen that will not be attributed to the Illuminati.

On the internet we can find lots of articles about this aggressive power! Some of them tells us the Illuminti exists, and some sais that it does not exists! In fact, books related to this theme are included in the Fiction category!And I’ll name just 2  famous books:
 “The Illuminatus Trilogy”  - by Robert Shea /Robert Anton Wilson- a mix between Fiction and Reality.
And “ Angels and Demons” by Dan Brown – a best Seller Fiction book.
Does the book “Angels And Demons “ tell the truth about the Illuminatti??
“The book and its claims are highly fictional and inaccurate. Galileo has always been rumored to have been a member. The brands are totally fictitious as are most of the other claims, but then it is FICTION.”
”Angels & Demons, like The DaVinci Code is VERY entertaining (if you like Fiction) but history....it' "ain't"”

I will now conclude with this :
As The New England Skeptical Society's research into the Illuminati and conspiracy theorists concludes:
"They are responsible for every evil and every unjust act that ever occurs anywhere; the fact that absolutely no evidence of their existence can be found only serves to make them stronger and more frightening."

Stop searching for answers beyond our understanding!
L.O.V.E. is the Answer ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions