*Mo*

Quote from: "LiteEyeZ22"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "LiteEyeZ22"
. . .ok to me I don't believe in this theory because pretty much his behavior cud b explained excluding this whole mind control business.....and the Alter ego? wow! That theory is shot dead imo opinion once it was stated his "female" alter ego took over when nurturing blanket! Honestly its called good parenting! My father and ny grandfather nurtured me wen I was lil so they got alter egos too?? that doesn't make sense imho.....the whole "little Mike" umm have u seen his childhood? wat do u expect? He can joke around and play with kids and have sleep overs AND nurture them as a parent all at the same time.....He was resonsible
Mike knew how to play the game, his soft sweet voice was his public voice that he puts on as stated many times and after pretty much history I dnt think he cared whether to use it or not b.c after history he started becoming more and more angry and more aggressive with words/lyrics nd that dnt need a soft voice........so in my humble this theory is out the window for me....especially since people r always saying its hard to control mike.....so ya

And as for the raping thing ive read that b4 and I'm absolutely disgusted!! Do u guys honestly think Joe would allow that? Yea he might've beaten the shyt outta them but taking it that far? infact do think Kathrine would allow this? HELL NO......cmon the lady found out because she happened to forget to close the door? Wat a load of BS.......how u think they r able to perform after getting raped?? That is so horrifying and disgusting that sum1 wud scoop that low for their 12min of fame nd try bringin shame to the family's name!!! Absolutely disgusted smfh!!!! But pple I guess have their own opinions but that raping story u can tell thas bs....

Btw I will not deny the fact that I do have an open mind about the Illuminati....could Mike have been controlled by them in EARLY (til thriller era, maybe evn b4) yrs? possibly

You say you have an open mind about the Illuminati, yet you reject the methods the Illuminati uses to program people..?  That I do not understand.  Did you research it?  How do you think people get programmed?  By promising cookies when they 'behave accordingly'?  I read about how it's done, step by step, and I ended up seriously emotionally disturbed, literally being sick to my stomach.  I would like to ask you to do some research about this, and then come back and tell me if you stand with what you wrote in your reply...

Yes i have done research on them which is y I keep an open mind about it and Which is y I stated its possible mike could have been involved in the early yes prior to thriller and bmaybe even including thriller.....i DO NOT however agree to the fact that he had all the alter egos and that he was being mind controlled (after thriller) MJ stated several times himself that it is hard to control him as well as other pple have stated this.....I never said I rejected THIER methods I'm rejecting the fact that they were used MJ....cmon being raped right before performing thas the dumbest/disgusting theory ive heard ! And the alter egos r easily explainable as ive stated above.......and wat i mean by having an open mind about illuminati bout MJ related as stated its possible thriller era and b4 he was involved and in later years he fought against them...there's no denying his lyrics nd words were war but it cud also b something else only Mike knows......I'm just saying pple need to stop diagnosising him with far fetched theories.....thas all most of his behavoir is explainable w.o mind control/Illuminati relation

You are contradicting yourself.  You state "Yes i have done research on them which is y I keep an open mind about it" but in the next sentence you state "i DO NOT however agree to the fact that he had all the alter egos".  

If you have researched this then you would know that their methods are designed to create alter egos (read Dissociative Identity Disorder), and that these alter egos are programmed.  Mind control is all about alter egos.

TrustNoOne has posted excellent info about deprogramming, please read those, then you will probably understand what happened and what it takes to get deprogrammed.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Mo,I read your posts and investigations.....I need to ask you, in resume, what makes you think that  Dissociative Identity Disorder happens after mind cotrol manipulative tactics and not by natural chemical imbalances in the brain among other reasons for example?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Arianna_07

@ LiteEyeZ22 ...WOOOW!!! well said LiteEyeZ22!! I couldn't have said it better! I
I tottaly agree with ur opinion regarding this topic! Finally someone here reacts right to this thread ! BRAVO AND  THANK U !  ;)
And YES "pple need to stop diagnosising him with far fetched theories"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "Gema"
Mo,I read your posts and investigations.....I need to ask you, in resume, what makes you think that  Dissociative Identity Disorder happens after mind cotrol manipulative tactics and not by natural chemical imbalances in the brain among other reasons for example?

There are multiple articles available about the cause of DID Gema, I will just quote a few:

• The primary cause of DID appears to be severe and prolonged trauma experienced during childhood. This trauma can be associated with emotional, physical or sexual abuse, or some combination. One theory is that young children, faced with a routine of torture, sexual abuse or neglect , dissociate themselves from their trauma by creating separate identities or personality states. A manufactured alter may suffer while the primary identity "escapes" the unbearable experience.
  • It is generally accepted that DID results from extreme and repeated trauma that occurs during important periods of development during childhood. The trauma often involves severe emotional, physical or sexual abuse.
  • Dissociative identity disorder is increasingly understood as a complex and chronic posttraumatic psychopathology closely related to severe, particularly early, child abuse.
  • Clinical experience and research have repeatedly emphasized that most patients describe severe childhood physical or sexual abuse.

After reading that and remembering what Mike said numerous times about the abuse he suffered in his childhood, I think in his case we can leave the cause "natural chemical imbalances in the brain" out.
[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "Arianna_07"
@ LiteEyeZ22 ...WOOOW!!! well said LiteEyeZ22!! I couldn't have said it better! I
I tottaly agree with ur opinion regarding this topic! Finally someone here reacts right to this thread ! BRAVO AND  THANK U !  ;)
And YES "pple need to stop diagnosising him with far fetched theories"

Hi Arianna, I'd like to see your argumentation.  Just typing "Finally someone here reacts right to this thread !" and quoting "pple need to stop diagnosising him with far fetched theories" is the easy way out.  I have no problem with you disagreeing on our theory, but in that case I'd like you to 'prove' we're wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

There are multiple articles available about the cause of DID Gema, I will just quote a few:

• The primary cause of DID appears to be severe and prolonged trauma experienced during childhood. This trauma can be associated with emotional, physical or sexual abuse, or some combination. One theory is that young children, faced with a routine of torture, sexual abuse or neglect , dissociate themselves from their trauma by creating separate identities or personality states. A manufactured alter may suffer while the primary identity "escapes" the unbearable experience.
  • It is generally accepted that DID results from extreme and repeated trauma that occurs during important periods of development during childhood. The trauma often involves severe emotional, physical or sexual abuse.
  • Dissociative identity disorder is increasingly understood as a complex and chronic posttraumatic psychopathology closely related to severe, particularly early, child abuse.
  • Clinical experience and research have repeatedly emphasized that most patients describe severe childhood physical or sexual abuse.

After reading that and remembering what Mike said numerous times about the abuse he suffered in his childhood, I think in his case we can leave the cause "natural chemical imbalances in the brain" out.
[/b]

You did not answer my question, you quoted the other reasons.

My question again, more straight : what makes you think that  Dissociative Identity Disorder happens after mind cotrol manipulative tactics?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

[/b]

You did not answer my question, you quoted the other reasons.

My question again, more straight : what makes you think that  Dissociative Identity Disorder happens after mind cotrol manipulative tactics?

I will answer your question, since Mo is not reading up on mind control anymore, because she can't handle it anymore.

The primary important factor for the trauma-based mind-control is the ability to disassociate. Part 3 and 4 will explain the splitting of the brain. I will not paste it all here, but I think this might answer your question.

Foundation Step 3

Love Bombing the Child Until about Eighteen Months

The third stage is smothering the child in love. The love is given so
that it can be taken away in the fourth stage. Unless love is given so
that it can be taken away, there is no trauma. Illuminati children are
never spanked in the first year and a half. They are very lovingly
controlled. (This pattern of smothering new converts in love called
"love bombing" in preparation for removing that love and
acceptance to get obedience is done by some cults to new members
too.)

The Illuminati child learns about their body. Their bowels are
allowed to function properly and they are kept meticulously clean.
They must be taught to appreciate their body, before the trauma of
stripping them of everything they value. Dissociation does not have
to be taught to the child, because they have a genetic leaning
toward it, and the premature birth has taught them to dissociate. All
in all, the child has been allowed only to build a relationship with
its programmer(s). The child has learned to trust, obey and adore
the programmer during the first 18 months of its life. Its mind is
lining up with hypnotic suggestions, cues, and is being obedient.

Foundation Step 4

Fracturing the Mind

The fourth stage is built upon the foundation of dissociation created
in the first & second stages, and the love created in the third stage.
(The demonology of the first step also helps pull in demons
associated with programming, tunneling in the mind, and
multiplicity, which are used in the fourth foundational step.)
Often in the fourth step, the child’s mind will fracture along the
same dissociation fracture lines that the trauma of the premature
birth created. If the child is not a premature baby, it will need some
additional help to want to dissociate. The child can have its senses
overwhelmed repeatedly to the point that it learns to react to its
surroundings by what appears on the outside as a numbness, and
mentally is simply dissociation.

Everything imaginable can be used to overwhelm the caged little
child’s senses and create dissociation. Rotten faul odors of the
child’s excrement, of amnonia, and rotten food while it huddles in
its cage will overwhelm the child’s sense of smell. Being fed blood
overwhelms the sense of taste. The chanting of the Programmers
dressed in Satanic garb, banging noises, rock music and the electric
hum, and ultrasonic stimulation overwhelms the child’s sense of
hearing. The child’s natural developing sense of shapes is taken
advantage of by spinning the child and making it feel like it is
going to fall. The child will also be deprived of sleep and drugged.
Together all this will provide the dissociative base for splitting the
core.

The fourth stage is to strip the child of everything nice and lovely in
the world. The child is caged and tormented by electric shock. The
child’s senses will be overloaded and they will become numb.
Eyewitnesses have described these hundreds of numbed children as
"zombies". This stage and the programming put in after the
foundational dissociation is created will form the next chapter.

In the fourth step, the child is starved, cold and naked. When they
finally see their beloved master or beloved adult caretaker appear
after suffering from 42 to 72 hours, they are excited and they
dissociate the pain of the previous hours of deprivation. Help
appears to be on the scene. At that point the programmer/beloved
adult shows his/her most vicious side, and the child in order to deal
with how this loving caretaker has not only rejected them but is
now hurting them dissociates along the same fractures of
dissociation created by the trauma of the premature birth.

In review of steps 3 and 4, part of the programming is to have the
primary initial abuser bond with the child. A close loving bond is
needed between a child and the initial abuser so that a clean split is
created when the initial mind-splitting trauma is carried out. The
clean split occurs when the child is confronted with two
irreconcilable opposing viewpoints of someone who is important to
them. The child can’t reconcile the two extremely opposite views of
the same person, one being a loving caretaker, and the other being
the worst kind of abuser. The person the child trusted the most is
the person the child fears the most.

Some professional therapists have come to realize that this is how
the core is split. Jody Lienhart, a multiple herself, in her Ph.d
dissertation correctly identifies the double bind of having two
extremely opposite views of the most important person in the
child’s life as the fundamental splitting mechanism. She writes in
her 1983 dissertation on p. 6-7,

"Implicit in each of the studies of childhood trauma is the
pervasive nature of paradoxical communication.
Frequently, this double bind communication style appears
during the formative, preverbal stages of childhood in
which the interpretation of these messages is confused.
This results in insufficient experimental learning which
would allow translation of the confused appropriate
messages... "

This study presents the theoretical assumption that multiple
personality is developed through early childhood state-dependent
learning. [That means that learning is linked to a state of mind.]
Furthermore, it is hypothesized that this learning occurs as a result
of the hypnoidal effects of childhood trauma such as abuse and
sexual molestation. The child, unable to translate the paradoxical
nature of the messages he receives, fragments into a trance state.
Furthermore, it is suggested that memories incorporated during
each of these hypnoidal experiences are similar to knowledge
acquired during state-dependent learning.

The ability to dissociate is obtained by being genetically bred from
dissociative parents, by having a premature birth/traumatic birth if
possible, and by the conditioning done at the original programming
center (between 18 mo. & 3 years) where intermittent electric shock
along with the all the senses being overwhelmed, along with sleep
deprivation and drugs create a dissociative base to split the core.
The initial sadistic abuse to split the mind, is called "severing the
core."
[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arianna_07

Hi *Mo*.
I can't prove u wht I feel, can I? I feel that this theory is NOT connected in any way with MJ!
In fact, it's not a very "flatering" theory for MJ to be associated with! controled, DID, raped,etc! DISGUSTING, just like LiteEyeZ22 said in his/her comment!
And if u read LiteEye you will understand thrue her/his statement the exact way I feel about all this!
Asking me to prove u are wrong, it's not my intention to do this!
How can I prove u are wrong, if you cannot prove that ur theory is based on TRUE facts???
You created ur theory based on infos u have found on the internet??? how genuine/true or far fetched are the infos we get on the internet?? Now I would like to see ur argumentation
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Hi *Mo*.
I can't prove u wht I feel, can I? I feel that this theory is NOT connected in any way with MJ!
In fact, it's not a very "flatering" theory for MJ to be associated with! controled, DID, raped,etc! DISGUSTING, just like LiteEyeZ22 said in his/her comment!
And if u read LiteEye you will understand thrue her/his statement the exact way I feel about all this!
Asking me to prove u are wrong, it's not my intention to do this!
How can I prove u are wrong, if you cannot prove that ur theory is based on TRUE facts???
You created ur theory based on infos u have found on the internet??? how genuine/true or far fetched are the infos we get on the internet?? Now I would like to see ur argumentation

We have provided PLENTY argumentation (we never claimed we had facts) for our theory.  Do you think we had a good feeling while researching all this?  Do you think we enjoy associating Mike with all these horrible things?  I can tell you our feelings are the total opposite of feeling good!  But our "flatering" theory, as you choose to call it, has a lot more argumentation than your "I feel that this theory is NOT connected in any way with MJ!" as you provide no argumentation at all.  

The whole Mind Control issue is indeed disgusting, and I hope someone will step forward and prove our theory is wrong, but until that time I will stick to it.  So keep on coming in here saying we are wrong, fine, no problem, but if you have no argumentation at all there is no use at all to your post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Question: Are people disturbed by these DID,  Mind Control, Illuminati type of discussions because they shatter and dispel the “I know Michael Jackson” belief held by so many fans?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Question: Are people disturbed by these DID,  Mind Control, Illuminati type of discussions because they shatter and dispel the “I know Michael Jackson” belief held by so many fans?

YES GirlSaturday, I think you just hit the nail on the head!

Thinking they know Mike, emotional barriers, the high horse, just name it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arianna_07

@ *Mo*..."We have provided PLENTY argumentation (we never claimed we had facts) for our theory."
And ur huge  argumentation comes from the internet, right??? That  means you used some informations, wich might be true or false, right?
My only argumentation that justifies why I do not belive in ur theory, are MJ's own words:
"Just because you read it in a magazine ( or internet, I might add)
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual, actual
You're so damn disrespectable".
So, in order to make me (or other suspicios minds)  beLIEve this theory, You must come with some facts! and not  :  WHT IF this happent to MJ and thats why he HAD to FAKE his death??  

And btw, I don't mean to upset u with my opinions! we're just talking and sharing our thoughts, as far as I'm concerned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

@ *Mo*..."We have provided PLENTY argumentation (we never claimed we had facts) for our theory."
And ur huge  argumentation comes from the internet, right??? That  means you used some informations, wich might be true or false, right?
My only argumentation that justifies why I do not belive in ur theory, are MJ's own words:
You're so damn disrespectable".
So, in order to make me (or other suspicios minds)  beLIEve this theory, You must come with some facts! and not  :  WHT IF this happent to MJ and thats why he HAD to FAKE his death??  

And btw, I don't mean to upset u with my opinions! we're just talking and sharing our thoughts, as far as I'm concerned.

Arianna,

Let me say the following... You are of course entitled to that opinon, we are not here to convince you otherwise. All we do is investigate the circumstances around Mike's life and death and we want to know why certain things happened in his life and why some clues are presented to us after June 25, 2009.

You quote lyrics from Tabloid Junkie:

You're so damn disrespectable"

That is exactly our point. We are presenting something that has NOT been in the tabloids or mainstream media, we are thinking outside the box. If you would read up on mind control and the Illuminati, you would be surprised how many extra clues you will bump into that are supporting this theory.

We are not presenting facts, we are presenting a theory and we supported this theory with arguments, we have stated why we think this might be what has happened. No one has proof in this hoax, nor do we, but this story does make sense.

What bothers me the most is not the fact that people disagree, but the fact that people say that we are claiming that Mike was some sort of weak person or freak for this. I want you to know that it's not like that. Victims of Mind Control are programmed when they are very little, read the part from the book I posted above. It has nothing to do with him being weak, fragile or weird, it is a crime commited to him that could have had these consequences. He is a victim, like 2 millions others in the USA. We think Mike is actually very STRONG for pulling off this hoax to get the truth out. We think he broke free from them and we are not being disrespectful at all.

What if this did happen to him? Well I don't have words for it, it makes me very sad and VERY angry. But if he broke free, I am very sure he has a plan to expose these people. And for that we have the utmost RESPECT for him.

I am aware of the fact that this theory is not a nice 'popping out of a cake' one, but what if this turns out to be true and people have said things like: "In fact, it's not a very "flatering" theory for MJ to be associated with! controled, DID, raped,etc! DISGUSTING"
Yes it IS disgusting, but Mike is not the one that is disgusting, but the people that did this to him! Think about that.

I would like to know your thoughts on how you think this would not be possible though, because I would love this theory to be completely debunked because I dont like it either. I would rather have proof he had a good childhood without abuse and that he did not have Dissociative Identity Disorder. So if you can debunk, please do so.

[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "King_Michael"
The illuminati has failed to control Michael yeah they had him for a bit but he knew it was wrong like i said in my previous thread he is sick and tired of them and when he comes back he is going to expose everything they did to him, Souza i want to ask you if you think they infected him with vitiligo to warn him and he just brushed it off and continued to fight them

I think the vitiligo is a result of the drugs they gave him, but I am sure he didn't "brush it off". He is a black man and they made him a white man, even a white female. How do you think that would be like? Imagine yourself (I don't know where you are from, but let's say you are European) turning into a black person. I am not  saying it's a bad thing to be black, don't misunderstand me, but your whole identity would be gone. Who are you? Who do you relate to? You would look different from your family, your siblings. Imagine that, that is not something you can 'brush off', that is something you would struggle with for the rest of your life. He dealt with it, because he had to, there was no choice for him. But he did decide to fight, and for that I can only have the deepest respect.

I believe they did some atrocious things to Michael to control him and make him out to be the Greatest Entertainer in the world. No wonder MJ went through so many changes throughout his life (internal/physical). Even though they drugged him and turned his skin white Michael was a Black man at the core of his existence. He always surrounded himself with Black people. I know that alot of Blacks in society thought MJ was trying to be white when I was growing up. I am so thankful the truth has been revealed after all of these decades. I don't want to step on anyone's toes and forgive me if I offend anyone. I strongly believe Joe Jackson had alot to do with Michael being introduced to those people when he was a young boy. That man is evil to the core. I don't care for him at all. He never saw Michael as a son only a tool for making himself wealthy. It has come full circle though. MJ didn't leave him anything. Unjust never prospers! I can't say I blame Michael for throwing up when he came around. But I am thankful that at the end of the day everyone will get their just reward for the deeds they did on earth both good/bad.
Keep the Faith! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Thanks Souza for the quotes.

The info you posted talks about a very early aged individual. Since when do you think that MJ was mind controlled?

Are we talking here from the Thriller era or really since he was a a kid?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back