Re: ***breaking news*** best evidence yet
June 10, 2010, 12:17:01 PM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Quote from: "MJlover"
Quote from: "Gone too soon"
Michael was a universal miracle.

He was very manly but sometimes very feminine.
He was black. And he was white.
He was timeless, yet so contemporary.
He was a child, but with a soul that seemed to have survived eternity.
He was timid and outspoken, easygoing but yet strict.
He was brutally sexy - at the same time innocent as a child.

Michael was each and everyone.
He incorporated all of our strengths, worries and feelings.
He carried mankind in his soul in a way that has never been experienced.

As time passes, people will come to terms with Michael being all of us, thereby uniting us through L.O.V.E.

Because Michael was and IS - The World.
For ever.

Excellent post! You're absolutely right about everything you said here!

Uh, I don't know about that. Disagree on this one. :|

but why? These are very nice words

Well, everything else was nice.  I didn't disagree with the entire thing just the part about him being feminine. That was all.

ah okay :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

agathi

June 13, 2010, 09:11:02 AM
I dont believe he was gay..!!but even if he was  the only thing it matters to me is to be happy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marte

November 03, 2010, 11:37:30 AM

"This Is It Tour" has never had so much publicity as the BAM (coming soon). Bam was prepared for the entire This Is It (Tour and film); the game the experience, the show Cirque de Soleil's new music album, photo exhibition (blue eye), interviews with the children of Michael, the video library Vision and the film (announced) on Thriller 2 ...
This is a real return (come back)!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 05:45:50 AM
Michael IS unique in every  possible way.Personally i believe what he said he's not gay...he loves ladies too much  :) He is irreplaceable and i hope with all my heart he will come back soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

November 24, 2010, 06:45:50 AM
It wouldn't matter to me if he was gay in the slightest but would he really want us to be debating that here anyway?  I think the femininity thing is something that's been mentioned before as one of his different "personalities" if you believe that theory. Nothing wrong with having a feminine side, after all isn't that sensitivity part of the reason we all love him so much?  I wouldn't say he was a man who WASN'T in touch with his feminine side. And that's a good thing in my opinion. Not something to get offended about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

April 15, 2011, 07:55:06 PM
2nd post because I have to add, we say a lot of things about Jermaine, and we poke a lot of fun, but this was a touching speech. He stood up there and spoke not only for Michael and Michael's reputation and legacy but also to America's youth. Jermaine has a positive message here and you can hear the love in his voice. Jermaine chose to speak out and give back and reach out. If one kid hears this and it speaks to them then it was worthwhile.

Please listen to what I have to say. Please read this entire post.

One thing we, yes WE, lose site of, the Jackson family came from very humble beginnings in Gary, Indiana. They truly are the American dream. A poor black family living in a tiny (TINY) house in the murder capital of the US, a derelect town, surrounded by gangs and violence and crime.... Joe shepherded that family to a better life, and if it wasn't for him.... for JOE, we may never have known Michael.

This is Michael's home in Gary. Think about this. Think about growing up here and what it took to become the Michael Jackson we know from these beginnings. Next time you diss Joe, and say hateful things about him, remember that he took his family from here to where they are now. There are 100 million Black families in America living in homes just like this one:

Michael's life could have easily taken a very different path. It happens every day. It happens more often then not. Those who have never been to Gary may never be able to understand. Michael's story is amazing. He came from poverty to rise to the greatest heights of a world icon. Not just a pop star but a global figure. And he never lost track of his roots, he never forgot to give back, he never turned his back on his community. He NEVER walked away and left it behind.

You can go to Gary but you better be careful. Google search it if you're unfamilier. Gary, Indiana is the murder capital of the country. If you are white your best advice is to not stop within the town limits. Not even at red lights. The police may pull you over for running the light but only to tell you the fastest route out of town. It is a dangerous place to be lost in. 50% of the town is abandoned and burned out. Derelect buildings rise to touch the horizon of a town that once was but will never be again. The average income of a Gary family is about $12,000 a YEAR. Crime is rampant. People are killed on the streets. Women are raped in the back alleys. Drugs are sold out in the open in parking lots. Homeless live in the many abandoned buildings. Don't venture outside of your vehicle unless it is to pay tribute to the King of Pop. People are poor and desperate. They live among burned out shells of homes and businesses because there simply is no money, nor will to clean them up. It is heart breaking. All this within site of the Sears Tower in bustling downtown Chicago. The town has been forgotten, discarded, and ignored. Why? Because the Blacks moved in and the Whites fled. They fled the town and took their money and influence and split and never looked back. Worse they sought revenge. Revenge by condemning the town politically and economically.

I urge everyone to research Gary. It is a nationwide shame.

Black America is in crisis. There is a systematic, imbedded culture of racism in this country. If the Jackson family had been white, I don't believe they would be subjected to the criticism that they are. I don't believe they would be the butt of cruel jokes and scrutinization of their every move and word. America loves to see a black man fall from grace. If the Jackson's had been a white family they would have been championed and held up as a shing example of what hard work and perseverance can accomplish. They would be reveared as heros and a model for the rest of us. Michael scraped out an existance for himself that was on top of the world. Is accomplishments, and that of the entire family made him a target in this country. Eyes need to be opened. We need to recognize the ugly truth. Racism is alive and well and it drives this entire campaign of hate against Michael. Racism drives the campaign of hate in this country. It touches all corners of life here, like a cancer. Even our President suffers it's affects. Racism is a disease and it threatens the future of the free world.

We need to make a change. Speak out against hate. Speak out against discrimination in all it's forms. You can do your part. One voice makes a difference. Sometimes one voice is all it takes to turn the tide of perception. Let it be yours.

First of all, you are so beautiful! I pray to God more people would think and love like you.

I think I found a good charity for the African American urban communities in Gary, IN and surrounding areas in NW Indiana. Ill post it in charities for poverty.[/i]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 15, 2011, 08:40:42 PM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
I really don't understand the stuff of him being gay.
He said so himself that he isn't gay.
Everybody believes what he said so himself then why not believe
when he said I'm not gay.. :)
To me it doesnt matter what he is, as long as he keeps on being
the beautiful person he is I'm ok with it :)

[youtube:3c2q5im9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXWylTj9oA0[/youtube:3c2q5im9]
watch this from : 1:31 - the end
at: 2:02 he says I'm NOT gay..

see how he kind of slide down in the seat there. like dave dave on larry king ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 16, 2011, 03:11:31 PM
For me Michael is not gay..... but even if it, is a his choice and he remains the only one and the inimitable...THE BEST!!!
 bearhug

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Tink

December 31, 2011, 10:07:54 PM
I can vouch, beyond the shadow of a doubt: Michael's straight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

December 31, 2011, 10:16:55 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WOW.....that was beautiful!!!   Thank you for writing that....powerful!   /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 01, 2012, 03:18:19 AM

He was very manly but sometimes very feminine.
He was black. And he was white.
He was timeless, yet so contemporary.
He was a child, but with a soul that seemed to have survived eternity.
He was timid and outspoken, easygoing but yet strict.
He was brutally sexy - at the same time innocent as a child.

Michael was each and everyone.
He incorporated all of our strengths, worries and feelings.
He carried mankind in his soul in a way that has never been experienced.

As time passes, people will come to terms with Michael being all of us, thereby uniting us through L.O.V.E.

Because Michael was and IS - The World.
For ever.

/bravo/

If there was an Inter-galactic Federation, I am sure Michael Jackson would be chosen to represent planet Earth. :mrgreen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Z8k5ChsX8&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

I love you MJ!

Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 02:46:30 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2012, 09:51:00 PM
Great post:) Thank you..
I agree with you 100% bec:)
Peace & Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

February 05, 2012, 01:01:46 PM
Shyness does NOT = femininity. I personally love guys a little shy, because it's fun to make them blush ear to ear! ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MJonmind

February 05, 2012, 01:52:05 PM
2nd post because I have to add, we say a lot of things about Jermaine, and we poke a lot of fun, but this was a touching speech. He stood up there and spoke not only for Michael and Michael's reputation and legacy but also to America's youth. Jermaine has a positive message here and you can hear the love in his voice. Jermaine chose to speak out and give back and reach out. If one kid hears this and it speaks to them then it was worthwhile.

One thing we, yes WE, lose site of, the Jackson family came from very humble beginnings in Gary, Indiana. They truly are the American dream. A poor black family living in a tiny (TINY) house in the murder capital of the US, a derelect town, surrounded by gangs and violence and crime.... Joe shepherded that family to a better life, and if it wasn't for him.... for JOE, we may never have known Michael.

This is Michael's home in Gary. Think about this. Think about growing up here and what it took to become the Michael Jackson we know from these beginnings. Next time you diss Joe, and say hateful things about him, remember that he took his family from here to where they are now. There are 100 million Black families in America living in homes just like this one:

Michael's life could have easily taken a very different path. It happens every day. It happens more often then not. Those who have never been to Gary may never be able to understand. Michael's story is amazing. He came from poverty to rise to the greatest heights of a world icon. Not just a pop star but a global figure. And he never lost track of his roots, he never forgot to give back, he never turned his back on his community. He NEVER walked away and left it behind.

You can go to Gary but you better be careful. Google search it if you're unfamilier. Gary, Indiana is the murder capital of the country. If you are white your best advice is to not stop within the town limits. Not even at red lights. The police may pull you over for running the light but only to tell you the fastest route out of town. It is a dangerous place to be lost in. 50% of the town is abandoned and burned out. Derelect buildings rise to touch the horizon of a town that once was but will never be again. The average income of a Gary family is about $12,000 a YEAR. Crime is rampant. People are killed on the streets. Women are raped in the back alleys. Drugs are sold out in the open in parking lots. Homeless live in the many abandoned buildings. Don't venture outside of your vehicle unless it is to pay tribute to the King of Pop. People are poor and desperate. They live among burned out shells of homes and businesses because there simply is no money, nor will to clean them up. It is heart breaking. All this within site of the Sears Tower in bustling downtown Chicago. The town has been forgotten, discarded, and ignored. Why? Because the Blacks moved in and the Whites fled. They fled the town and took their money and influence and split and never looked back. Worse they sought revenge. Revenge by condemning the town politically and economically.

Black America is in crisis. There is a systematic, imbedded culture of racism in this country. If the Jackson family had been white, I don't believe they would be subjected to the criticism that they are. I don't believe they would be the butt of cruel jokes and scrutinization of their every move and word. America loves to see a black man fall from grace. If the Jackson's had been a white family they would have been championed and held up as a shing example of what hard work and perseverance can accomplish. They would be reveared as heros and a model for the rest of us. Michael scraped out an existance for himself that was on top of the world. Is accomplishments, and that of the entire family made him a target in this country. Eyes need to be opened. We need to recognize the ugly truth. Racism is alive and well and it drives this entire campaign of hate against Michael. Racism drives the campaign of hate in this country. It touches all corners of life here, like a cancer. Even our President suffers it's affects. Racism is a disease and it threatens the future of the free world.

We need to make a change. Speak out against hate. Speak out against discrimination in all it's forms. You can do your part. One voice makes a difference. Sometimes one voice is all it takes to turn the tide of perception. Let it be yours.

Thanks for bringing this forward. Such a great reminder.  And so MUCH more could be added to this it really needs its own thread. :)
Even in light of Sign #1.  It's a silent layer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Thanks for bringing this forward. Such a great reminder.  And so MUCH more could be added to this it really needs its own thread. :)
Even in light of Sign #1.  It's a silent layer.

RACISM IS A DISEASE! But the broken hearts from it, can be mended!

Growing up Biracial at a time when Blacks were looked upon as villains, it was so hard to understand it - because I saw NO DIFFERENCE! Being biracial, I've seen so many good and bad things, on both sides of the tracks. Light enough to attend all white school without incident, when little.

My sister got soooo jealous, no matter what we did together. Once she'd treat me like a literal slave, during play. I dumped her glass of ice water on her, and told her that her skinny white ass had nothing over mine - slavery had ended centuries ago. Never try and pull the race card on me again, or I'd kick her ass!

She and our momma were so jealous! But my daddy said they just both needed extra heapings of Love."

My sister still loves to play a horrible game, that whenever I give her jewelry - her favorite is whatever new piece I'm wearing. So, I've since learned to actually wear what I BOUGHT her. I then put momma's in the box. No one else buy's them jewelry, sigh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions