Prince on Stage during Paris's Speech
January 02, 2010, 02:13:27 PM
I was watching the video of the memorial and when the family are up on stage. Someone posted about how Paris is thought to be speaking into her purse and fixing an earpiece of some kind. The video also gets us thinking that Prince is 'bored' with the goings on and that he looks to LaToya at one stage looking surprised that his sister is putting on such a good 'act'. Well, towards the end of that segment, it really looked to me that Prince is about to faint as he looks a little dazed and holds onto LaToya or Reebie and they embrace him and help him off. It seems to be all about what Paris said. Poor Blanket was bawling with big tears falling down his cheek for Gods Sake. He is the same age as my daughter and no way is he acting. Prince was supposedly there when Dr. Murray worked on Michael and witnessed a shocking scene. I think it was all too much at that moment for that poor boy,he is still very young.

Just my opinion. What do others think??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Prince on Stage during Paris's Speech
January 02, 2010, 02:19:53 PM
Maybe he looked a little dazed cause he was up on stage in front of  so many people. I mean how many were there? Over 5000? I would be dazed anyway.

I don't really know about Blanket. Maybe the whole thing was just to much for him or maybe he didn't know. I know they told him daddy was on holiday. They  could have thought he was too young to handle it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 03:12:57 PM
How old is Blanket?
The husband of one of my friends died and left behind a 4 year old who understood that daddy was dead.
So why lie to Blanket?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

January 02, 2010, 05:51:28 PM
What is dazed :oops:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 05:56:06 PM
Quote from: "susie_23"
How old is Blanket?
The husband of one of my friends died and left behind a 4 year old who understood that daddy was dead.
So why lie to Blanket?

Blanket will be 8 this year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

January 02, 2010, 06:21:06 PM
8? Really?
8 is DEFINITELY old enough to know the difference between "dead" and "on vacation".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

January 02, 2010, 06:38:16 PM
Dazed as in stunned or shocked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 07:06:38 PM
I was 7 when my older cousin was married and all the cousins were up near the alter and I was balling my eyes out looking out at the crowd.  It seemed like sooo many people and the priest was real loud (at least he sounded like he was).  Reality for a little kid is different from adults and I cannot imagine what was going though Blanket's mind, no matter what he thought happened to his daddy.

I just think it was an extremely stressful day for all three kids, regardless of what they had been told, seen, or knew about what was going on.  I think as hoax'ers we should refrain from making judgements about their sincerity or interest surrounding the whole event and situation.  We need to respect Michael's children, as they are the love of his life.  Plus, I think it hurts our credibility to say anything negative or disrespectful about his children.  IMHO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2010, 12:57:44 AM
I agree with the post above.....
When Paris did her speech i broke down...u can tell that so came from the heart....regardless if it was rehearsed or not(which I think. It was) I saw a lot of pain....remember Paris always expressed love more for MJ out of the 3 kids and u can tell she was so attached to him...I think she herself wrote that speech to show us how hurt she is by wat this world did to her father......Prince yeah he looks bored sometimes but other times he looks really pissed off....In my opinion I feel he's pissed b.c look wat his father HAD to do....nd Blanket he's young its his first time he's been exposed to such a crowd....so scared is a natural feeling......

This is just my opinion on the kids.......Michael loves them and They love Michael...and u know what...I Love Them Too! Yes I Love You Paris, Prince, Blanket, and Michael Jackson!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2010, 02:24:06 AM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
I was 7 when my older cousin was married and all the cousins were up near the alter and I was balling my eyes out looking out at the crowd.  It seemed like sooo many people and the priest was real loud (at least he sounded like he was).  Reality for a little kid is different from adults and I cannot imagine what was going though Blanket's mind, no matter what he thought happened to his daddy.

I just think it was an extremely stressful day for all three kids, regardless of what they had been told, seen, or knew about what was going on.  I think as hoax'ers we should refrain from making judgements about their sincerity or interest surrounding the whole event and situation.  We need to respect Michael's children, as they are the love of his life.  Plus, I think it hurts our credibility to say anything negative or disrespectful about his children.  IMHO.

I agree. We should respect Michaels children and refrain from reading too much into their reactions.  Not just because they are Michaels, but simply because they are children.  All children will deal with death or "supposed death" in this instance differently.  My kids took the death of their sister quite differently. The older 3 were hit alot harder than our younger 4. Their reactions and understanding of death itself was different also.  We had to help them understand what it meant (going through the preparations of the funeral itself- which in my culture is  3 days long, being there at the burial until the end and the grave was filled in etc).

When my niece died, her younger brother (who was 7 at the time) acted as if nothing happened. The concept of death didn't register for many months. In fact he was more worried about playing his gameboy than what was going on. I kept hearing him say to my sister "is it over yet".

Blanket probably thinks Daddy is on holiday because that's what he has been told. Trying to explain a hoax senario to a 7 year old in a way he would understand would be fairly difficult.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2010, 03:20:12 AM
Thank you all for the feedback. My intention in posting my observations was certainly not to be disrespectful. My children lost there beloved grandfather 2 years ago so I am well aware of how kids react to death. The point I was trying to make is that with all these videos and posts about how Prince reacted on stage was not in my opinion, bored or pissed off, at that particular point in time during the speech, I really felt he was having a very difficult time, regardless of what he knew or didn't know.

I do agree that we have to be very careful about what we say with regards to the kids. They are the innocents in all of this really and we as fans, must totally respect and support them because they meant the world to Michael, only parents on this site can truly understand that bond. God Bless All Children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2010, 03:25:26 AM
Quote from: "Kuki72"
Thank you all for the feedback. My intention in posting my observations was certainly not to be disrespectful. My children lost there beloved grandfather 2 years ago so I am well aware of how kids react to death. The point I was trying to make is that with all these videos and posts about how Prince reacted on stage was not in my opinion, bored or pissed off, at that particular point in time during the speech, I really felt he was having a very difficult time, regardless of what he knew or didn't know.

I do agree that we have to be very careful about what we say with regards to the kids. They are the innocents in all of this really and we as fans, must totally respect and support them because they meant the world to Michael, only parents on this site can truly understand that bond. God Bless All Children.

I know you weren't trying to be disrespectful Kuki72. I've watched their reactions too. You could be right and he could of been having a difficult time (whether he was truly experiencing his fathers death or as we believe a hoax, either situation for him would be stressful).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 12:42:48 AM
Those hot lights on stage, all the cameras, the amount of people, not expecting Paris to break-down crying like that, wondering where Dad is at the time, the stress of knowing their Dad has (or is about to go away), imaging how their lives may change being w/out him. My God, think I'd be dazed too. It could have been everything combined; the build-up to the event. How were they handling the stress ? Had they been able to sleep OK, have their usual appetites. Whatever we feel, children feel it 3X as much.
  When I observed Prince, most images, you can practically see the wheels turning in his head. Other times he looked a little bored going through the motions, knowing it was all a show. ]He looks intelligent to me; in his eyes] Other times concerned, like if everything going as planned; if it's all working.
   I don't mean to sound presumptuous; like I know what they think. Just imagining.
I love them yet, don't know them as individuals.
    A hoax video creator spent much time on Paris. She claims Paris is crying because Michael is laying down the glove & hat, so to speak, and this hurt because he is her idol.
 I think she's crying because it's as if she misses her father already knowing he'll be gone a long time. I can barely stand to think of how she must have felt. I do believe Michael prepared them, the very best he could & had long talks with them though maybe not as much in depth w/Blanket due to his age. Just something about Blanket that Michael must have known it would be especially difficult for him.
     I can't help it, I think of Blanket the most.
     I trust that Katherine is sure that these children are surrounded by love. Meanwhile, they've never been separated from their Dad. Maybe a few days at most, at a time, very few times, is my guess.
      Also, one of MJ's brothers said in an interview that Prince is really good w/computers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

January 07, 2010, 12:51:20 AM
....forgot to thank you for expressing your concern for the kids & giving us a place to also share our thoughts for & about them.
      * I hope Blanket is dancing a lot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

January 07, 2010, 05:51:00 PM
Thank You Cawobeth,

This is a poem that comes to mind when i think of the kids and Michael but I guess we can all relate to its message. Lets all keep each other strong.

Shining Through The Tears

It's easy to be pleasant when life flows by like a song.
But the man worth while is the one who can smile
When everything goes  wrong.

For the test of the heart is trouble and it always comes with years.
And the smile that is worth the praises of earth
Is the smile that shines through the tears
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions