Re: www.thisisalsoit.com
December 02, 2009, 01:48:48 PM
Quote from: "SILVANA"
Sometimes I feel that with TIAI we are going in circles... leading us nowhere... :|  :|

I didn't understand what forum was that on today's TIAI ... it seems a forum within a forum, within a redirection, on a hoax that is hoaxed... what a mess...
wow i couldnt have said it better myself :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 02:00:34 PM
quote="BCorn"]
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "BCorn"
Oh brother. :roll:  Look pal, just because some of us choose to be sane and not buy into all this nonsense does not mean we are all guiable robots. I don't believe what the media tells me, my teachers hated me in school, because I would correct them during their lessons, because I alway knew more about the subject (especially American History) more then they did. I always research until I get an answer that makes sense. Sorry, this one does not. And while I think Michael Jackson is a very smart man, I think you are giving him too much credit. He is Michael Jackson, not fucking Jesus Christ for god's sake.

And the reason for your hostility, insults and foul language is?
You are entitled to your opinion. You have freedom of choice to believe as you wish.
You do not have the right to insult, swear or be rude to anyone for not agreeing with you. The avenue you have chosen to express yourself in, is not very conducive to any conversation.[/quote]

Ok...Here goes. PLEASE do not be nasty or rude to people. We are all here for one reason and one reason only. That is Michael Jackson. If two people do not share the same views, PLEASE take it to PM or PM a mod or the admin. I really hoped this site, with all the new , or old memebers would not turn into a feeding frenzy. There are ALOT of members here now and tempers WILL flare but please try and keep it at a level that is respectful towards EVERYONE. If this cannot be done, then other measures will be taken. And please do not use the F word in the same sentence as Jesus Christ. I personally take offense in that.  

Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

December 02, 2009, 02:31:12 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
quote="BCorn"]
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "BCorn"
Oh brother. :roll:  Look pal, just because some of us choose to be sane and not buy into all this nonsense does not mean we are all guiable robots. I don't believe what the media tells me, my teachers hated me in school, because I would correct them during their lessons, because I alway knew more about the subject (especially American History) more then they did. I always research until I get an answer that makes sense. Sorry, this one does not. And while I think Michael Jackson is a very smart man, I think you are giving him too much credit. He is Michael Jackson, not fucking Jesus Christ for god's sake.

And the reason for your hostility, insults and foul language is?
You are entitled to your opinion. You have freedom of choice to believe as you wish.
You do not have the right to insult, swear or be rude to anyone for not agreeing with you. The avenue you have chosen to express yourself in, is not very conducive to any conversation.

Ok...Here goes. PLEASE do not be nasty or rude to people. We are all here for one reason and one reason only. That is Michael Jackson. If two people do not share the same views, PLEASE take it to PM or PM a mod or the admin. I really hoped this site, with all the new , or old memebers would not turn into a feeding frenzy. There are ALOT of members here now and tempers WILL flare but please try and keep it at a level that is respectful towards EVERYONE. If this cannot be done, then other measures will be taken. And please do not use the F word in the same sentence as Jesus Christ. I personally take offense in that.  

Thanks.[/color]
[/quote]

ditto.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 03:07:40 PM
DITTO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 06:43:53 PM
Quote from: "abbey_dahling"
I don't know what to think about TIAI or TNZ, but for what it's worth, here is my take on it:

TIAI redirects us to the Illuminati thing. I think the Illuminati thing is a bunch of BS. (But will not judge anyone who believes in it, because that's not my place). So thinking how *I* think, I tried to read between the lines to see if there was anything else UNDERNEATH that the message could be and not just this straightforward statement of "Hey! Guess What? The Illuminati are behind it!"

So I read it and I had a feeling about something that was in it, but wanted to think on it for a bit. Then I see TNZ's statement of remembering Occam's razor. Occam's razor is basically just a guideline stating that you should always look for the most plausible scenario with the least amount of assumptions.

So I re-read the Illuminati page, looking for something simple inside of all the confusion. Something that did not rely at ALL on assumptions or guesses or things that don't make sense or lack logic.

I found it at the end. It's possible that the re-direct had absolutely nothing to do with the Illuminati at all and quite possible that they just wanted us to see the picture on the bottom with the quote underneath it that reads:

"Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask." - V
Good catch..I stopped reading once they said dr murray is a freemason because I don't think he is a real dr..jus an actor...but I kno on the other board I stated that I always thought evan chandler had peope behind him tryn 2 take mj down...remeber the taped convo...but idk how I feel about the whole illuminati shit but I do feel the acusations were bigger than evan himself
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 07:20:31 PM
Y'all, I'm torn about this site. I dunno whether or not thisisalsoit is someone getting their kicks or the real deal? *shrugs* But it surely is interesting! lol ;)  :o  :?:  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

December 02, 2009, 07:30:37 PM
Quote from: "Iused2dream"
Quote from: "CeeLovesMJ"
How could anyone do this to another human being? Especially one as wonderful as our incredible Michael? I will never, ever understand behavior like this as long as I live.

How can there be so much evil in this world, yet be graced with the goodness of God in Michael?
I agree with you!  Unfortunately, many men in the world terribly disliked Michael or were disgusted by him and I think men tend to believe everything the media said about him(no offense to the guys here.)  I know many men who feel that way, my husband included so I think those policemen just hated him.  That's soooo sad!  I can't seem to get anywhere w/my husband when I try to explain who MJ really is.....a man who has so much love to give.  I'm jealous cuz my husband is so hardened...along w/most men in this world  :x  

I think that many, many people are jealous of everything Michael has accomplished, and all of the LOVE he has received by being not only the world's finest musical genius, but loved by millions and millions of people. Sadly, jealousy will lead people to do cruel, inhumane things. But no matter how vile they were, our poor Michael endured it all until they gave him no choice but to have to leave.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you most, Michael. You are in my heart and soul. I am and have always been standing by your side every day of my life - Past. Present. Future. You are my story.

December 02, 2009, 07:52:24 PM
Quote from: "Stranger In Chi-town"
Y'all, I'm torn about this site. I dunno whether or not thisisalsoit is someone getting their kicks or the real deal? *shrugs* But it surely is interesting! lol ;)  :o  :?:  :geek:

I know what you mean, I sooo want it to be for real, but I'm very skeptical....  And it is definitely interesting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 09:08:48 PM
I have to go with my gut on this one.  I really think someone is messing with us.  At first, I thought no one would spend that much time redirecting these different websites, but then I read on another site that it really doesnt take that much time at all.  It seems like every week there is something new.  To me it is just a game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 09:33:00 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I have to go with my gut on this one.  I really think someone is messing with us.  At first, I thought no one would spend that much time redirecting these different websites, but then I read on another site that it really doesnt take that much time at all.  It seems like every week there is something new.  To me it is just a game.

I sure hope we find this out soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

amy

December 02, 2009, 11:42:48 PM
hi do someone here have all the liks where it redierecets
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 11:50:25 PM
Quote from: "amy"
hi do someone here have all the liks where it redierecets

Here's a thread I started that has all but the last one or two, I need to update the latest clues.

Blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 03, 2009, 12:29:34 AM
December 2, 2009 Redirection:

George Magazine
George was a glossy politics-as-lifestyle monthly magazine co-founded by John F. Kennedy, Jr. and Michael J. Berman with publisher Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S. in New York City in September, 1995. Its tagline was "Not Just Politics as Usual." It was published 1995-2001.

For the debut issue, creative director Matt Berman conceived a cover which received a great deal of attention for its image of Cindy Crawford dressed as George Washington photographed by the legendary Herb Ritts.

George departed from the format of traditional political publications, whose audience primarily comprised people in or around the political world. The general template for George was similar to magazines such as Esquire or Vanity Fair. The consistent underlying theme was to marry the themes of celebrity and media with the subject of politics in such a way that the general public would find political news and discourse about politics more interesting to read.

When it first appeared, George attracted great interest, and for a brief period had the largest circulation of any political magazine in the nation, partly due to the celebrity status of Kennedy, but it soon began losing money. Kennedy later complained that the magazine was not taken seriously in the publishing world.

George earned infamy in the conspiracy cyberculture, when an article slated to run in the October 1998 "Conspiracy Issue" on the top conspiracy writers was killed at the last minute by George editors. Titled "Princes of Paranoia," it would have highlighted writers and websites that were popular in the field of conspiracy theory and given their work exposure to a wider audience.

After Kennedy was killed in an air crash with his wife and sister-in-law on July 16, 1999, the magazine was bought out by Hachette Filipacchi Magazines[1] and continued for over a year, with Frank Lalli as editor-in-chief. With falling advertising sales,[1] the magazine ceased publication in early 2001.[2]

Critics called George "the political magazine for people who don't understand politics," assailing it for "stripping any and all discussion of political issues from its coverage of politics." In a feature in its final issue, Spy magazine asserted that the magazine's premise was flawed; there was no real convergence of politics and celebrity lifestyles.

On October 11, 2005, Harvard University, via their Kennedy School of Government, held a panel discussion entitled "Not Just Politics as Usual," which commemorated the tenth anniversary of the magazine's launch. The panel was moderated by Tom Brokaw and featured appearances by other journalists.

Who Killed John F. Kennedy Junior Part 1 of 11 (The creator of George Magazine)

[youtube:32sl0i3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xm7VDfmjnk[/youtube:32sl0i3k]

TrueNewsZone
While thinking about George, don't forget about Douglas Rushkoff.

[youtube:32sl0i3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOBWhVe68os[/youtube:32sl0i3k]

[youtube:32sl0i3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHMvknT_uk4[/youtube:32sl0i3k]
Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 01:53:37 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 12:33:48 AM
Ugh...TNZ!  Going to drive us crazy!!  Are they connected to TIAI or just non-stop followers like all of us?!?!  No brain power to even digest the "George" redirect, will have to see what ya'll say in the morning.....g'night all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions