Re: www.thisisalsoit.com
January 20, 2010, 06:35:50 AM
I have thought for some time now that we are all rats in some experiment. We are the privileged ones who are being shown how to become free.
This is interesting...  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 20, 2010, 01:28:14 PM
I was thinking, thinking in politics, government and the mouse we have controlled, unable to act, not speak unless you press a button to listen to us, or what would be the reaction of the press and those who think that Michael is "dead "if you suddenly know that is not. :?:

Then I saw the link Believe777 public, and I began to investigate, Skinner's cage, that is called operant conditioning and consists of the following, the person or animal involved is "operating" environment. Skinner formulated the basic principles of this type of conditioning. He believes that an organism Tends to repeat uan Strengthened response that has been to remove one that has been punished. The consequences of a behavior determine its destination, ie, a consequence Arising from a behavior and increases the Possibility of repeating, is called reinforcement, and can be positive or negative. The first is to give a reward, negative reinforcement is to remove a location from Which the person does not like.
Punishment is the consequence Arising from a behavior, diminished Which The possibility that this behavior is repeated. Punishment suppresses behavior through aversive event, or to ban a positive event. Negative reinforcement encourager the repetition of a behavior by withdrawing an aversive event.
The reinforcement of a behavior is more effective if Carried out immediately. If a response fails to be strengthened, could return to its original level through a process called extinction. The behaviors are Reinforce and Strengthen when they weaken when punished

I do not know where he is taking all this ,....... :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 20, 2010, 03:29:48 PM
Love is the answer....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 21, 2010, 02:33:34 AM
.. ehm... no link today?  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
OGNI GIORNO DI PIU\', MI CONVINCO CHE LO SPERPERO DELLA NOSTRA ESISTENZA RISIEDE NELL\'AMORE CHE NON ABBIAMO DONATO. L\'AMORE CHE DONIAMO E\' LA SOLA RICCHEZZA CHE CONSERVEREMO PER L\'ETERNITA\'. "Gustavo Rol"

January 21, 2010, 07:53:31 AM
These are all great comments but I cannot shake someone's comment about "mind control". Essentially, isn't that what learning is to a certain degree? Being manipulated by a larger system (society) to perform/act in a manner that is considered the "norm"?  This, obviously, can be taken to a much greater level---which is frightening----and goes against human nature. I hope my mind is taking me down the incorrect path. Please keep the insights coming, hoax friends, your comments are enlightening and we all need to continue the dialogue!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

paula-c

January 21, 2010, 09:57:41 AM
The link name of twitter is "Release Information", most league ignorance with a lack of formal education without Realizing that life lessons are learned not to get in the books and this is evident in everyday life, where about samples. With this I am not saying we should abandon the books, however, the problem is that people have abandoned the books by television and that the problem domain that this has on people.

And laugh at your comment Michaelsupporter, in reference to mind control, I consider the following;

Danger: you mind working drivers!,"Tell the truth and you never believe ..."
And that is what is happening in today's society ...
To accept the gratuities, nepotism, corruption, theft, It is necessary that the new gods have an army well OILING (in dollars) of town in indifference, controlled and lackeys. For those who are not controllable, an army of Martians with sticks, tear gas and weapons if necessary.
So you think that you voted for the "merits" of George Bush or John Howard Tony Blair? Think again. Techniques of mental control of the media have reached a new standard of excellence in the West.
Almost everyone we know, or we have heard from someone who says having suffered mental control sometime in the past or the present. Generally the alleged victim says the CIA/FBI/BATF or another cowardly organization implanted one or more recipients of radio in his head, allowing this sadistic government agents speak directly and always abusively to quivering victim. Reportedly, no victim received ever useful news or weather from this secure channel report with the () 'receivers implanted' reserved exclusively for personal abuse and detailed instructions for killing the American President, or perhaps how sabotage throughout Russia and Central Asia with a box of normal Affairs hand grenades.
It is impossible to know if these poor duped really believe that they can hear strong voices in their heads abusive, or if they and their Deliberately and deception are cynically used by the Government to divert illegal, immoral and very real mental control which are now fully operational and are used against approximately 65% of English-speaking residents in the Western world techniques.

Assumes that this course is top secret, so today if you dare to utter the words "mind control" in a public place, The possibility is that you be quickly arrested and imprisoned in a secure psychiatric institution, where an insane exorbitant eyes of Government frantically LOB thorazine crowded you with syringes in their veins.
Yes, of course, the controllers insane of "A World Government 'Wall Street want to manipulate your thoughts and your reasoning, but would be killed if you discovered that your thoughts and your reasoning are not always own." A major objective in this track was provided by Jimmy Carter Zbigniew Brzezinski then National Security Advisor: "In society technotronic trend seems to move towards the summation of individual citizens not coordinated million, within easy reach of magnetic and attractive personalities that exploit the latest communication Effectively techniques to manipulate emotions and control the reasoning support ".
Brzezinski had no intention of 'deploy' inside of the heads of American citizens radio receivers because, fortunately, I knew that there was no need to do that. What you can imagine someone in USA, Australia, or Great Britain dutifully subjecting such rare procedure? "You sure Oh, doctor, that sounds great!" How could you put one my wife and my children? "The" one world government "already knew that chicks The majority of citizens were hooked on television and simply instructed to his armed propaganda arm called" Hollywood "to continue along the side of mental control." Almost immediately the Deans of thought reform were issuing subliminal messages with an exhibition of 1 / 25 of a second in cinemas and on television
Although 1 / 25 of a second is too fast for his brain conscious register, their subconscious it looks great, meaning that Hollywood thought his reform message evades normal completely aware of content filter system. For example, conscious perception told that George w. Bush is an incompetent idiot, but his subconscious subverted by Hollywood change this harsh reality, with a clear and friendly little subliminally-induced, that George makes you feel 'forced' to vote for him.
Initially this work was made with the help of a "tachistoscope, a machine that times the inclusion and duration of each subliminal image, but the Inexperienced tachistoscope has a major disadvantage. Whatever able to have access to the film or television recording and moves slowly backwards at slow speed, subliminal images would immediately be inserted as individual entities and may be able to study its content subliminal quietly.

This actually happened and there was almost a hell that had to be paid, but the matter was finally settled with a large amount of cash and a bunch of meaningless laws. For a great consideration and a new Mercedes convertible car, the victim scientist who discovered the technique by accident, I have agreed to a history of concealment only to the tachistoscope was used only once in an experimental film, Involving subliminal suggestions to buy Coca-Cola and popcorn, but that was not terribly successful.
Reasoning from essentially benign television box. Now it was the Ninteen the early 1970s, and the World Government A 'fully intend to have it firmly under the command of subliminal television in less than a decade.

Sheltered development proceeded in two parallel but independent, traces the first convergence in mixing 'images in low light to existing commercial or movie. This was fast, and was also a coup of the master in his own right. The 'low light' system was ready for testing in less than six months, and the effects were startling.

The convertible Mercedes was two months later, involved in a high speed accident and a ball of fire. No survivors
Now, at the beginning of the seventies of the "one world government" were the task you to have him firmly under the control of subliminal television in less than a decade.

Covert development proceeded in two separate but parallel routes with the first focusing on mixed 'low light images' within existing commercial or a movie. This was fast and was also a perfect master stroke. The 'low lighting' system was ready for testing in less than six months and were amazing effects were
In essence, while the conscious mind was watching and was inwardly digesting the main movie or commercial content, the subconscious mind was collecting low luminosity, subliminal messages Which just falling below the threshold of normal vision. Where the old tachistoscope was spasmodic and only partly effective, the new system of 'low-intensity light' showed to be a revolution in control. Images with low light intensity were a 'complete film inside inside of another film' running at normal speed And thus being able to "properly educate" were not agree with the vision of 'A World Government'.

Whether the critical test was "low-intensity light 'was capable of disclosure if a copy of the film fell bad. Exhaustive tests showed that you could not. In spite of the more sophisticated analysis ultraviolet known to man, built-in images not low light intensity could be detected at all, Because they had been compressed in exactly the same color spectrum as the same film. So low light intensity was dramatically effective, relatively cheap to prepare This system of low intensity light is still in use today and is still dramatically effective, though you would need a very good friend in Hollywood Because if you want the system would favor their personal political aspirations. To recent applicant was the Australian Prime Minister John Howard, ( "President Winston" to his friends), who felt his obedience as a slave sending Australian troops to die for the Government of Afghanistan and Iraq, had earned an absolute right to be re - elected in the post without opposition in United States.and easy to carry and use without fear of security cracks.
Hollywood and Wall Street were in agreement and Australian citizens were then bombarded with thousands of subliminal messages in low light of the "President Winston", the "Great Leader", when most Australians knew on a conscious level that man is a pompous fool, arrogant and a traitor under Australian federal law.

The price to fix the electronic election was high, but a price that President Winston was ready to pay to retain his 'fame' and 'popular' secret images induced by low intensity light in Hollywood. Precisely when asked to do so, Prime Minister John Winston Howard, sent more troops in Iraq to face a vastly superior Iraqi Republican Guard.

En1977 From Steven Spielberg's "Close Encounters of the Third Kind," In which, arrogantly fiction presented as the new "color coded language." Remember the old saying, "Tell the truth and never believe you ..."

When the years passed, a completely new visual language was built, however became more powerful by the stating of digital television transmissions, which provide a wider range of hex colors for the Use of the code. The problem is clear, that as the Enigma code in World War II, only those who know the key, know what they are sending and they only know what impact will the specific message in the Seer public.

If you want a strong track content, consider the words of an expert in the interior, Zbigniew Brzezinski, once again, "In the technotronic society the trend seems to be heading towards the summation of individual uncoordinated citizens, easily within the reach of magnetic and Effectively leverage attractive personalities of the latest communication techniques to manipulate the emotions and the control of reasoning million support ".

Now, ladies and gentlemen, I do say you that George w. Bush, Tony Blair and John Howard (Australia) are equipped with a "magnetic and attractive personality" naturally to the point that can easily exploit "the latest techniques of communications" to manipulate emotions and control the reasoning? Clear that not, Because all these three men are unpleasant and little attractions and all of them are very near The Edge of mental retardation
Where Brzezinski and Spielberg have won and you have lost, it is in its ability to control their thinking and reasoning with color coded language. Today, if Hollywood tells that black is white, it is better that creates it, otherwise anything ... as you look at Hollywood and television films, the power of them on you will Strengthen continuously and you will be sent to son after son and daughter after daughter to far distant lands benefit of Wall Street.

You can actually break the cycle and can return to his own thinking and reasoning own position because he simply breaking your TV and DVD player, but I'm betting that you not be prepared to make that sacrifice to save his children. It is perhaps no surprise, Hollywood is betting that you will not do that in any case. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 07:23:44 PM
wow, I have already broke from the tube.. just cant stand it .. but i did miss the awards night.  Do you supose the low light images are on u tube?  I love Utube.   For some really blown out stuff go to prison planet.com or infowars.com   .  he has some interesting movies  Endgame, Fall of the repuplic, Obama deception, Shadow goverment to name a few.   The only proplem now is I'm not on the same waveleight as others anymore....hehe.         great post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" if you belive clap your hands" Peter pan.

paula-c

January 21, 2010, 07:46:48 PM

this is another twitter:

I believe that this poem is discuss how a person can not live without companions in both family and friends faith in God and loving life. without colleagues in both family and friends and faith in God.
Money and trophy wives give you pleasure, but in the temporary end money and wives trophy can give pleasure temporary, but in the end you'll still end up alone. You'll still end only. And no one but no one can make it alone. And nobody but nobody can do alone. A person someone needs to sharing to loving bond with others and the presence of God will have to share a relationship of love with each other and the presence of God always be with them and give them something to live for. always be with them and give them something to live. It is my opinion, I'm religious :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 22, 2010, 09:32:48 PM

The best thing about life is knowing you put it together :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 25, 2010, 08:49:29 AM
Another twitter:

Meaning of broken glasses, indicates that his vision and perception is affected, you are not seeing the facts correctly  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 09:17:43 AM
I don't knwo how to say in english, but in german we say looking trough pink glases when you are in love or something like that and you don't see the bad thinks....here the pink glases are broken and you are back on the ground....do you understand ? It's difficult...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 06:40:49 AM
Ehm... i am not sure, I understood right your "german" point of view!!! :-)

And I was thinking about TIAI of today: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Could be... 2000 watts "song of Michael"
and then....
?!??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
OGNI GIORNO DI PIU\', MI CONVINCO CHE LO SPERPERO DELLA NOSTRA ESISTENZA RISIEDE NELL\'AMORE CHE NON ABBIAMO DONATO. L\'AMORE CHE DONIAMO E\' LA SOLA RICCHEZZA CHE CONSERVEREMO PER L\'ETERNITA\'. "Gustavo Rol"

January 26, 2010, 07:15:02 AM
@witchjo11

Hmmm, i try it again.
We say he looks through pink glases when he is on cloud 7....in love or blind...ehem, thats nearly the same :lol:  :lol: all is beautyfull and you have a smile on your face. Cut....music out...reality is back..glases are broken.
When you come back on earth means  now could see clear...pink glases are broken seems to me :
Open your eyes and come back from your dream...see the reality...
Even so ?

But i don't have any idea what the link today means ?????????????????? It's scary ? What ?
Greetings ! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 26, 2010, 01:54:11 PM
Quote from: "witchjo11"
Ehm... i am not sure, I understood right your "german" point of view!!! :-)

And I was thinking about TIAI of today: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Could be... 2000 watts "song of Michael"
and then....
?!??

This is a funny game!

Ok, ok, lets go..

Disney-->Fantasy
2000 watts ( the song, his voice sounds different )
Broken glass ( Jewish weddings, changes, passivity or protection...)
Butterflies ( the song, rebirth, methamorfosis...)
Rubi shoes--> wizard of OZ (  :roll: )

No idea  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

January 26, 2010, 02:15:36 PM
And this seems to them;
The red shoes, Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz, coming home
Mariposa, resurrection
Rainbow appears when the storm ends, a new beginning
Mickey dressed as a magician, Michael and his magic
The lineup of high voltage, 2000 watts of disco song invincible
The broken bottle ,...... I have no idea :lol:
friendly