Re: www.thisisalsoit.com
November 28, 2009, 09:28:31 AM
Quote from: "Doreen"
The person MovieClipsAllDay who made the video states on comments under view all comments
MovieClipsAllDay said she changed some of the color so the youtube people wouldn't take it down, and she mirror imaged it to keep it on youtube, you can read comments its there

THANKS FOR THAT INFORMATION,
'FROM  ANOTHER DOREEN  :P
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 10:26:36 AM
Here's my thoughts...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 10:43:40 AM
I HAVE A BOOTLEG COPY OF THIS IS IT..IT ALSO HAS RUSSIAN OR UKRAINE SUBTITLES,  AND I AM IN NEW YORK.  ALSO,.,.THE LAST SCENES ARE MISSING AFTER THE CREDITS. I GUESS THEY DIDNT KNOW THAT IT CONTINUED FOR A FEW MINUTES.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RELEASE OF THE DVD. AND ALSO FOR MJ TO SHOW HIS FACE AGAIN.

MICHAEL...WE MISS YOU....HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL. :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 10:46:01 AM
I know you can watch it online for free, only no after credits are recorded and the subtitles are russian or something like that, but it's still worth it if you've got to find something  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

November 28, 2009, 11:44:18 AM
So today it's TII Thriller  :?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

mumof3

November 28, 2009, 12:02:23 PM
Yep thriller for me too so it is all working for me what will be next it is kind of fun isnt it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 12:41:13 PM
Quote from: "TouchedByAnAngel"
WOW...I am so very honored! I was accepted as a friend and now I'm in the top 7 friend list! I doubt I'll stay there long with all the very important people that are friends in this list, but it just made my day  :D Thank you Michael, I love you so much!!!

I've been at my computer almost non-stop for the last 5 months. Now my head is spinning and I don't know what to do. I think I'm going to clean my house, it has been terribly neglected these last five months, and now....well you never know! I'm going to take a deep breath, step outside and let the sun shine on my face for a minute, then get busy cleaning...jamming to MJ full volume of course!

I'll start cleaning my room first so I'll still be close to computer  :D

Soon and very soon, we are going to see the KING! THIS IS IT! AMEN!

So very blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel

I believe we are getting close. And i think would only be right for them to accept you after using your post. What do you think that tweet regarding Christmas Eve means?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 12:47:20 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
Yep thriller for me too so it is all working for me what will be next it is kind of fun isnt it.

Yeah it is fun, I look forward to seeing what's on todays menu lol  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 12:48:14 PM
I typed in TNZ on the twitter search box and she says: " @DreamChild777 True News Zone TNZ answerd an email from me and said YES larry King is in on the hoax!"

So I think they might be in on the hoax as well. Maybe they are the ones giving us all the links on thisisalsoit.com
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 12:52:21 PM
Quote from: "nellyka7"
I typed in TNZ on the twitter search box and she says: " @DreamChild777 True News Zone TNZ answerd an email from me and said YES larry King is in on the hoax!"

So I think they might be in on the hoax as well. Maybe they are the ones giving us all the links on thisisalsoit.com

I've been away the last few weeks, can TNZ be trusted? Are they just investigating like us - how would they know for sure if Larry King was in on the hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 12:53:56 PM
Quote from: "karen-ishealive"
I've been away the last few weeks, can TNZ be trusted? Are they just investigating like us - how would they know for sure if Larry King was in on the hoax?

I'm not sure. What do you all think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 12:59:52 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
well as long as he comes back i dont care

Yeah, really.

About the video being reversed, I read the comments that MovieClipsAllDay posted about reversing the vid so it wouldn't be taken down. Is it possible that this video was picked BECAUSE it was reversed? I'll try to find if there's any symbolism is mirrored things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

L.O.V.E.
It\'s A
Mystery
Where You\'ll
Find Me
Where You\'ll Find...
All is LOVE

Wildy

November 28, 2009, 05:18:16 PM
I just love the end of this video with the beginning of "Threatened", the live version is just sooooo good  :D But I don't understand what's goin' on from 3.15 to the end, what's michael doing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 10:20:44 PM
Quote from: "2 Bad"
2 Bad, thank you for your post.

Michael is speaking to those who want to listen and is showing to those who want to see and is sending his love to those who want to embrace him with open arms. He's using all technical means that are available in these days.

All others are not involved because they don't want to, because it's not worth it to them - and I really think it's good this way. Let the "I continue my daily life and think the believers are nuts" live this way. No missionary activity required. If they stumble upon questions that take their sleep, they will come search and may stay with us. But we have no need to go to the streets, preach in windy weathers and get bashed. Look at media these days. They start holding their ugly breaths already stumbling upon their usual manners, insecure of where to continue. This is only one example. The work has started June 25 and the masterpiece will never be finished...

You cannot convince people to listen who don't want to listen.
You cannot get people to work for something if they don't do it with their heart.
This is a sad reality of human nature.

Michael certainly felt many of his messages were abused for third party interests and they were in fact.
Put yourself in his shoes for a second - get on stage.
First - how would you try to find those who want to listen to you?
-------------------
Thanks Grace! I must have crossed my previous post with yours.
Today after work driving around picking up groceries etc (I had MJ playing loudly of course :-)I was thinking about the others on the road and in the stores, do they think about MJ every day? Every hour? Do they look at sites at night and even do they care?
Well I think many don't. But some...perhaps care a bit more than they let on. Twice I parked & sat and listened before shutting off the engine to my car and both times when I got out the person nearest me smiled! OK well either I'm a crazy MJ fan or they appreciate his music too and smiled because I obviously was into it and obviously had to sit and listen till the song ended LOL!

This is all for the fans, we are the ones that truly love him and are willing to work a bit to understand. So much easier to sit back and "let it happen when it happens" but I can't do that. There are too many questions! And yes we tune out the garbage and read between the lines and most importantly keep the faith and no judgments.
What are your thoughts about the media? How can that be dealt with? Or is this going to be " the lunatic fans little secret"?  Some new material would be a good sign :-))
Maybe the DVD TII will have something, I hope. For now I don't think he should come out, the ones that don't care and can't help need to forget, but I think they are getting the message anyway. It seems things are turning a bit, more to unity, love, helping others.
Little bits making up a big picture, like the bricks or stones in a wall, then it is strong.
Oh and the cartoon with the kids and the man saying "don't believe everything you hear"
I printed it out a dozen times. One for work, one for home, one laminated and hanging from my purse and one to go here and there,<VBG> maybe one on my car!
Bought some dynamite coffee today, it could be a long night LOL!
" I love the night life"
It's all for LOVE!

2 Bad,

I really enjoyed your post, especially hearing about how you sat in your car to listen to MJ, and how people around you smiled. I, too, do the very same thing. I've even had some comments on the MJ desktop collage I have on my work computer. It always makes me happy when someone says something good about him.

I feel even better knowing what I know... that he's still out there somewhere, safe & free from the rat race. I feel contented that I'm on the journey to see what signs he left for us few, true fans who will always, ALWAYS believe in him, no matter what. It doesn't matter how long it takes him to return to us. I know he will and my arms will be wide open.

In the meantime, I love following each and every clue that is presented to us at this forum and the re-directs. I would like to thank each and every one of you for your hard work and dedication to deciphering the message. I don't get to respond as often as I'd like, but want you to know that it is greatly appreciated. I will assist in anyway I can.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you most, Michael. You are in my heart and soul. I am and have always been standing by your side every day of my life - Past. Present. Future. You are my story.

November 28, 2009, 10:37:53 PM
Someone had posted about the mirrored image Thriller - was it mirrored for TIAI, or was it chosen BECAUSE it was mirrored?

My guess is that it was chosen because of the fact it was reversed. If this YouTube person has other "mirrored" videos, it's more than likely the reason they used it. The person behind TIAI obviously spends a lot of time researching the clues and setting up the re-directs. I wonder if this has all been mapped out from start to finish, or if he improvises as he goes along?

So what does the mirror symbolize? Man in the Mirror seems too obvious, but that doesn't mean we should discount it. Maybe it's symbolic of a two way mirror... where he can see us, but we can't see him?

I'm just throwing it out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you most, Michael. You are in my heart and soul. I am and have always been standing by your side every day of my life - Past. Present. Future. You are my story.