2 Bad

Re: www.thisisalsoit.com
November 28, 2009, 03:52:29 AM
2 Bad, thank you for your post.

Michael is speaking to those who want to listen and is showing to those who want to see and is sending his love to those who want to embrace him with open arms. He's using all technical means that are available in these days.

All others are not involved because they don't want to, because it's not worth it to them - and I really think it's good this way. Let the "I continue my daily life and think the believers are nuts" live this way. No missionary activity required. If they stumble upon questions that take their sleep, they will come search and may stay with us. But we have no need to go to the streets, preach in windy weathers and get bashed. Look at media these days. They start holding their ugly breaths already stumbling upon their usual manners, insecure of where to continue. This is only one example. The work has started June 25 and the masterpiece will never be finished...

You cannot convince people to listen who don't want to listen.
You cannot get people to work for something if they don't do it with their heart.
This is a sad reality of human nature.

Michael certainly felt many of his messages were abused for third party interests and they were in fact.
Put yourself in his shoes for a second - get on stage.
First - how would you try to find those who want to listen to you?
-------------------
Thanks Grace! I must have crossed my previous post with yours.
Today after work driving around picking up groceries etc (I had MJ playing loudly of course :-)I was thinking about the others on the road and in the stores, do they think about MJ every day? Every hour? Do they look at sites at night and even do they care?
Well I think many don't. But some...perhaps care a bit more than they let on. Twice I parked & sat and listened before shutting off the engine to my car and both times when I got out the person nearest me smiled! OK well either I'm a crazy MJ fan or they appreciate his music too and smiled because I obviously was into it and obviously had to sit and listen till the song ended LOL!

This is all for the fans, we are the ones that truly love him and are willing to work a bit to understand. So much easier to sit back and "let it happen when it happens" but I can't do that. There are too many questions! And yes we tune out the garbage and read between the lines and most importantly keep the faith and no judgments.
What are your thoughts about the media? How can that be dealt with? Or is this going to be " the lunatic fans little secret"?  Some new material would be a good sign :-))
Maybe the DVD TII will have something, I hope. For now I don't think he should come out, the ones that don't care and can't help need to forget, but I think they are getting the message anyway. It seems things are turning a bit, more to unity, love, helping others.
Little bits making up a big picture, like the bricks or stones in a wall, then it is strong.
Oh and the cartoon with the kids and the man saying "don't believe everything you hear"
I printed it out a dozen times. One for work, one for home, one laminated and hanging from my purse and one to go here and there,<VBG> maybe one on my car!
Bought some dynamite coffee today, it could be a long night LOL!
" I love the night life"
It's all for LOVE!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

November 28, 2009, 04:07:14 AM
2 Bad,
HUGE smile to you... same here.
More and more people are smiling with MJ (and if they don't, I don't care...).

I don't need more clues - he gave us so many and they keep pouring in and I am breathless already...

This is still the most lovely forum and GREAT persons are with us - thanks to all of your efforts that are highly appreciated. This is a great team developping great knowledge (and I hope for me also some wisdom LOL).

Thanks and L.O.V.E. to all of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

2 Bad

November 28, 2009, 04:11:55 AM
"I did post about the resurrection of the dead and in my opinion they aren't ghosts they are simply resurrected. For some reason this forum will not allow me to post the text of the wiki article on the second coming. There must be key words which are not allowed to be posted on this site but I have linked it under the picture in my previous post."

I agree, they are not ghosts. Man in the Mirror- reborn that way, by looking at yourself, lifting and making the change to be all you can be. That is what I am getting from Thriller in TII. The scary parts are the scary parts of life, to be challenged and overcome.

With Threatened at the end of this a few thoughts came into my mind.
Was he in fear of something? Threatened?
Making a concert appearance could have been dangerous for some reason. This discovered after the announcement. So the plan to film rehearsals, make a film for the fans, and many more would see it than would have seen him in the UK!! And then disappear because the threat of whatever it is became to serious.
It's a thought. The only danger I see in thisisalsoit is the Threatened at the end of Thriller. unless I missed something else.
I think thiosisalsoit is just for the fans too, it has to be!! Look where we've gone!
Spiders are enough for me!! I am so afraid of spiders, I've been bitten a few times and had to go to the hospital! So did MJ, brr he was in one!! Yuck! I cringed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 04:17:38 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THIS VIDEO IS BACKWARDS AS IF A MIRRORED IMAGE.  CAN IT MEAN "MAN IN THE MIRROR" ? SO,,,ALL THESE REDIRECTIONS ARE FROM THE MAN IN THE MIRROR,

CAN ALSO MEAN.ITS REVERSED,,IN OTHER WORDS,,THIS IS NOT IT. :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 04:18:48 AM
HOW CAN YOU REVERSE A VIDEO LIKE THAT?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 04:53:54 AM
i think i have just gone into reverse
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 05:08:16 AM
Quote from: "doreentbird"

THIS VIDEO IS BACKWARDS AS IF A MIRRORED IMAGE.  CAN IT MEAN "MAN IN THE MIRROR" ? SO,,,ALL THESE REDIRECTIONS ARE FROM THE MAN IN THE MIRROR,

CAN ALSO MEAN.ITS REVERSED,,IN OTHER WORDS,,THIS IS NOT IT. :o

could also mean where going backwards, so he's comming back, a resurrection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 05:10:29 AM
Quote from: "Grace"

You cannot convince people to listen who don't want to listen.
You cannot get people to work for something if they don't do it with their heart.
This is a sad reality of human nature.

yes, that's true...
people only can change, if they want to change..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

November 28, 2009, 05:15:09 AM
The word Thriller is backwards and the movie is because the person who uploaded TII on youtube put it backwards on youtube so I don't think it has anything do to with this. I don't think that was done on purpose. But now I'm not sure maybe it was done on purpose :?
I was thinking about that spider because it pops up from a grave and where is Michael's body supposably laying now that's right Forest Lawn and that spider comes from the grave back on stage and Michael comes ''reveals'' himself on stage.
What if Michael recemblances that spider, I don't know if I'm completely right with this but that was the first thing that popped up in my head. :)
Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 06:19:29 AM by MJLover1990
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

November 28, 2009, 05:16:40 AM
guys,
if you look at TNZ on twitter, you'll read those words now:
while thinking about TII 'Thriller' with ukrainian subtitles, don't forget about "Christmas Eve" by Gogol ;)

God...so let's go on with more research (I'm going crazy!!  :geek: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

November 28, 2009, 05:22:50 AM
Christmas Eve (Gogol)
From Wikipedia
Christmas Eve , literally translated The Night Before Christmas, is the first story in the second volume of the collection Evenings on a Farm Near Dikanka by Nikolai Gogol.
Plot
The story opens with a description of the winter scenery of Dikanka, Ukraine, a witch flying across the night sky and the devil stealing the moon and hiding it in his pocket, first playing with it in the sky, which no one in the village notices. Since it is the night before Christmas, the devil is free to roam around and torment people as he pleases, so he decides to find a way to get back at the village blacksmith, Vakula, because he paints hideous portraits of him in the church.
In the village lives a Cossack named Choub, whose daughter Oksana, an exceptionally beautiful village girl loved by all the young boys, is the object of the blacksmith Vakula’s affection. Choub goes out in the night with his friend Panas to the sexton’s home gathering, suddenly noticing that the moon is not in the sky. Meanwhile, Vakula is trying to win over Oksana, who mentions that his mother, Solokha, is a witch. Choub and his friend are suddenly engulfed in a snowstorm started by the devil and lose each other. While his friend finds his way to the tavern, Choub comes upon his home, but the blacksmith, who is visiting Oksana, answers him. Choub is confused about why the blacksmith would be in his own house, and concludes its not his house. The blacksmith then sends him away.
When Vakula goes back to Oksana, she tells him she won’t marry him unless he can get for her the slippers off the Tsaritsa’s feet. While their discussion is happening, Solokha is with the devil in her home, when someone knocks at the door. To hide the truth, she puts the devil in a coal sack, emptying out the contents. The mayor walks in and begins to speak with her but no sooner than he does there is another knock at the door. The mayor hides in another bag and the sexton comes into the home. While he is trying to play around with Solokha, there is another knock at the door and she hides him in another sack while Choub comes into the house. Another knock comes at the door and this time it is Vakula, and Choub goes into the sack that the sexton is already in, not knowing he is there, thinking it is something else. After his mother goes outside to speak with another visitor, the blacksmith takes the heavy bags to get them to the forge, wondering why he seems to have lost his strength temporarily, and concluding it had to do with Oksana not loving him. He comes upon Oksana, who again belittles him, and runs off saying goodbye to her, threatening to kill himself.
He decides the only way to win her is to indeed capture the slippers, so he goes to Puzaty Patsyuk, a local Zaporozhian Cossack who was believed to be in league with the devil. He goes to him and asks him to tell him the way to find the devil while Patsyuk eats magical varenyky that fly down into a basin of cream and then into his mouth, Vakula brushes one aside as it rubs cream on his closed lips. After asking Patsyuk about the devil, he remarks that he cannot give directions to the blacksmith to what is already on his back. Vakula doesn’t understand until he puts down the sacks and the devil hops onto his back. Vakula tricks the devil into thinking he will do as the devil asks, then grabs him by the tail and threatens to put the sign of the cross on him until it agrees to help him.
Fearing the cross, the devil takes him into the sky en route to St. Petersburg, leaving the sacks behind. A group of locals begin to take the bags and discover the men inside, while Vakula goes to find the Tsaritsa. He is amazed by the sites of the city, and has the devil (who shrinks into his pocket) transport him into the palace, where he meets up with a few Zaporozhian Cossacks who are meeting her (i.e., Catherine the Great). When she comes to greet them, the blacksmith appeals to her and glorifies her slippers, which she finds amusing and agrees to give to him.
In the meantime Oksana gets upset because the villagers have been passing around the rumor that Vakula has killed himself. She knows that Vakula, a good Christian, would not do this, and that night she falls deeply in love with him. She is delighted to see him return and agrees to marry him even before he shows her the slippers. They get married and the story ends with a bishop passing by their beautifully painted house. In the church the blacksmith has made another painting, showing the devil in hell, which villagers spit on and the women bring their frightened children up to say “Look what a kaka (poophead)” (transliterated as: Yaka kaka!)!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 05:33:15 AM
TNZ has just twitted a connection between thisisalsoit redirection to the Thriller video.

Christmas eve by gogol

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

This opera is about a man who appears to commit sucide and then returns at Christmas. Also the thriller video is a mirror image. As are some other this you tubers videos.

WTH is all this, my brain is working overtime lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

November 28, 2009, 05:46:28 AM
IMHO I don't think Michael will return on stage.
He already showed up at Halloween at Universal studios - this is what I saw without wanting to see.
But to me it would be more than natural and fitting to the wreaths at his mansion if he would come back to those embracing him on December 25.
Not meaning on stage though.

Just my opinion. Smiling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

November 28, 2009, 06:23:33 AM
well as long as he comes back i dont care
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 07:26:20 AM
The person MovieClipsAllDay who made the video states on comments under view all comments
MovieClipsAllDay said she changed some of the color so the youtube people wouldn't take it down, and she mirror imaged it to keep it on youtube, you can read comments its there
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions