No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: www.thisisalsoit.com
November 27, 2009, 11:28:04 AM
Ok, when I checked the myspace page last night the profile said 97 yr old female... today it says 51 yr old male.  WTF?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

November 27, 2009, 12:35:59 PM
WOW...I am so very honored! I was accepted as a friend and now I'm in the top 7 friend list! I doubt I'll stay there long with all the very important people that are friends in this list, but it just made my day  :D Thank you Michael, I love you so much!!!

I've been at my computer almost non-stop for the last 5 months. Now my head is spinning and I don't know what to do. I think I'm going to clean my house, it has been terribly neglected these last five months, and now....well you never know! I'm going to take a deep breath, step outside and let the sun shine on my face for a minute, then get busy cleaning...jamming to MJ full volume of course!

I'll start cleaning my room first so I'll still be close to computer  :D

Soon and very soon, we are going to see the KING! THIS IS IT! AMEN!

So very blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 12:18:40 AM
The latest link is to UTUBE:  "Thriller" This is it Michael Jackson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

November 28, 2009, 12:22:18 AM
Quote from: "TouchedByAnAngel"
WOW...I am so very honored! I was accepted as a friend and now I'm in the top 7 friend list! I doubt I'll stay there long with all the very important people that are friends in this list, but it just made my day  :D Thank you Michael, I love you so much!!!

I've been at my computer almost non-stop for the last 5 months. Now my head is spinning and I don't know what to do. I think I'm going to clean my house, it has been terribly neglected these last five months, and now....well you never know! I'm going to take a deep breath, step outside and let the sun shine on my face for a minute, then get busy cleaning...jamming to MJ full volume of course!

I'll start cleaning my room first so I'll still be close to computer  :D

Soon and very soon, we are going to see the KING! THIS IS IT! AMEN!

So very blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel

I am very happy for Touched By an Angel
You are so very confident about this. Could you share why you are so sure.  I'm a little lost here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

November 28, 2009, 12:37:37 AM
I don't know why I didn't take note of this when I saw the movie.  Michael is the only one not in costume.  All the dancers are, but Michael isn't.  Why do you think that is?  Any ideas?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Serenitys_Dream

November 28, 2009, 12:53:31 AM
November 27 Redirected to:
[youtube:q73g7pos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaoZ4UE9w3g[/youtube:q73g7pos]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 01:33:40 AM
ok so its thriller, a comeback SOON :D???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

November 28, 2009, 02:29:14 AM
This redirection is to Thriller from TII. I have posted this before but I am posting it again because it is still my analysis of this scene from TII. You may not agree with me but I really think the signs are pointing to this whether I or anyone else want to admit it. Feel free to disagree, at this point I am beyond caring what anyone thinks about my analysis cause I more in shock than anything else to be honest.

First off The word Thriller is backwards. Maybe from death to life?

Next, he seems to be miming, using his body to convey a message. I have no idea what he is trying to say though...lol

The Spider - Weaver of Fate, Symbolic of Creation, Creativity and Linking Past and Future. The body is shaped like a figure eight, which, on its side, represents eternity. She has links to the past, future, birth and creation. The Greeks associated her with the Fates; Asian Indians with Maya, weaver of illusion and the Scandinavians, with the Norns, women who wove the threads of life. Many Native Americans believed that Spider wove the first alphabet, the dream of the world become manifest. Spider’s web signifies the tapestry of life.

Michael is inside the Spider, he is in the grasp of death, possible died and he emerges from this Spider alive...a literal RESURRECTION!

Then we have the zombies rising from there graves and the dead falling from their the sky...resurrection of those who have previously passed being returned to the earth.

The Resurrection of the Dead

The word adventure which Michael says during 'This Is It' has it's root in the following:

The etymology of adventure lies in the Latin word "advenire," which means "to happen to." The English root word is "advent," meaning "the coming or arrival."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... nture.html
Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 02:36:27 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 02:31:14 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
This redirection is to Thriller from TII. I have posted this before but I am posting it again because it is still my analysis of this scene from TII. You may not agree with me but I really think the signs are pointing to this whether I or anyone else want to admit it. Feel free to disagree, at this point I am beyond caring what anyone thinks about my analysis cause I more in shock than anything else to be honest.

First off The word Thriller is backwards. Maybe from death to life?

Next, he seems to be miming, using his body to convey a message. I have no idea what he is trying to say though...lol

The Spider - Weaver of Fate, Symbolic of Creation, Creativity and Linking Past and Future. The body is shaped like a figure eight, which, on its side, represents eternity. She has links to the past, future, birth and creation. The Greeks associated her with the Fates; Asian Indians with Maya, weaver of illusion and the Scandinavians, with the Norns, women who wove the threads of life. Many Native Americans believed that Spider wove the first alphabet, the dream of the world become manifest. Spider’s web signifies the tapestry of life.

Michael is inside the Spider, he is in the grasp of death, possible died and he emerges from this Spider alive...a literal RESURRECTION!

YAY! This is good right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

November 28, 2009, 02:32:30 AM
8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

November 28, 2009, 03:08:08 AM
Quote from: "2 Bad"
"Finally, more and more clues, evidence that is more alive than dead, but only for fans not for the rest of the world."

This Paula is what I see. Those of us that need answers are the ones here and on other sites and forums. We all gather and write and I can't help but feel the power we have. But the rest of the world? They continue to not see, or think or to question and go about their daily lives with their eyes closed.
... But the truth- is it something the world will take well? We have to think about that too, the ugly.
lil wendy your links are great!!! Thank you!

2 Bad, thank you for your post.

Michael is speaking to those who want to listen and is showing to those who want to see and is sending his love to those who want to embrace him with open arms. He's using all technical means that are available in these days.

All others are not involved because they don't want to, because it's not worth it to them - and I really think it's good this way. Let the "I continue my daily life and think the believers are nuts" live this way. No missionary activity required. If they stumble upon questions that take their sleep, they will come search and may stay with us. But we have no need to go to the streets, preach in windy weathers and get bashed. Look at media these days. They start holding their ugly breaths already stumbling upon their usual manners, insecure of where to continue. This is only one example. The work has started June 25 and the masterpiece will never be finished...

You cannot convince people to listen who don't want to listen.
You cannot get people to work for something if they don't do it with their heart.
This is a sad reality of human nature.

Michael certainly felt many of his messages were abused for third party interests and they were in fact.
Put yourself in his shoes for a second - get on stage.
First - how would you try to find those who want to listen to you?
How would you try to get your points across to those who want to listen?
Speakers fascinating the most are those who master silence in their speech.
Going silent is one of the most powerful tools to get an audience to listen.
And then you continue your speech but only on low volume.
So only those who are close enough will understand the words.
Those who are as close as an embrace away.
Media and all those who are about yelling, do not understand anything else but yelling and are too far away to be a close friend will not get what you have to say.

Second - Michael is only one. Powerful but only one. In order to undertake a change of the required dimensions, he needs many many more to help and multiply not only the message but also the action. What do you do if you need support and multiplication? One has to get out of the position of being the only one. Meaning getting off stage where one will receive the focus and spotlight as being "the one". If there is "one boss", everybody will blame responsibility, tasks, duties and outcome on the boss. Shifting responsibility is one of our main sicknesses these days.
Now you may argue - but staying in spotlight he could simply ask us for support and we would run to help him out. Really? How many years did he try this way? Which was the result? How much "lip confession" was there?

Third - how could one put to silence the haters that are interfering with one's aims?
By disappearing, depriving them of their target and thus diminishing the negative energy that is surrounding all actions of attacking the now lost target.

Don't doubt we could accomplish the changes that are required. Don't doubt it.
We have Michael and God and His love with us - what else do we need?

Remember the German people in former GDR has brought the wall down 20 years ago and NOBODY did stop them doing it. And yes it was dangerous and all those were very brave individuals. Very emotional and so beautiful in their attempts to change their world.

Who does not know about the Wall:
[Citing from wikipedia link below:
During the Wall's existence there were around 5,000 successful escapes to West Berlin. The number of people who died trying to cross the wall or as a result of the wall's existence has been disputed. The most vocal claims by Alexandra Hildebrandt, Director of the Checkpoint Charlie Museum and widow of the Museum's founder, estimated the death toll to be well above 200,[49][50] while an ongoing historic research group at the Center for Contemporary Historical Research (ZZF) in Potsdam has confirmed 136 deaths.[51] Prior official figures listed 98 as being killed.

The East German government issued shooting orders to border guards dealing with defectors ... "Do not hesitate to use your firearm, not even when the border is breached in the company of women and children"....[52]]

Read / watch these if you don't know about the peaceful powers of change of people like you and me:

WE can change the world. Every day. No doubt about it.
Michael IMHO will not come back to stage for the a.m. reasons.
But he will appear for us who are close enough just like during the past months.
We do not need proof that we are no nuts - we know it already LOL.
We spent enough sleepless nights on getting closer, opening our eyes and ears and mind.
(and closing it for the lies btw...)

Smiles and have a great day with Michael embracing you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

2 Bad

November 28, 2009, 03:21:00 AM
"Michael is inside the Spider, he is in the grasp of death, possible died and he emerges from this Spider alive...a literal RESURRECTION!"

In the grasp of death but he didn't die, perhaps hurt, the resurrection I am sure but don't forget the spirits floating down. They floated down just like in Ghosts, same music too. This must mean something as well. Maybe they are resurrected as well, meaning we are resurrected as well, mankind. We have to listen, we have to open our minds.
I noticed the change to Thriller on you tube, it's loading now for me.
I saw TII again tonight and I am sure the red shirt with the lion has no rhinestone 7's on it when he sings "Beat it". Michael doesn't wear a jacket over it but they kept bright lights on his chest. Now the book I bought with the great photos of TII has all the photos with the red shirt with the rhinestone 7's. So they added the 7's shirt for photos only? I really didn't see them in the film. Very confusing.
I am so amazed the hd spider link was there today, about the spiders LOL!
You ladies must be right into it and somebody wanted to let you know. Or redirect you to a slightly different view on you tube.
notcrazynotcrazynotcrazy LOL!
*You are on a wild ride through the Twilight Zone...... and it's the beginning*
L*O*V*E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

November 28, 2009, 03:38:39 AM
Quote from: "2 Bad"
the resurrection I am sure but don't forget the spirits floating down. They floated down just like in Ghosts, same music too. This must mean something as well.

I did post about the resurrection of the dead and in my opinion they aren't ghosts they are simply resurrected. For some reason this forum will not allow me to post the text of the wiki article on the second coming. There must be key words which are not allowed to be posted on this site but I have linked it under the picture in my previous post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2009, 03:50:44 AM
Idk what to make out of this, since the guy MovieClipsAllDay ( I did'nt check all) has a few more vid's than just this one that are mirrored  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions