Re: www.thisisalsoit.com
November 27, 2009, 05:35:06 AM
Quote from: "xirisjex"
Wow that mysapce page is really something, it makes it all seems so clear..
I hope that this is a step in the right direction to getting some answers.
I totally agree with you! I am looking over the page right now and its all very interesting.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.”-M.J.

Serenitys_Dream

November 27, 2009, 05:37:03 AM
TrueNewsZone
While thinking about spiders, don't forget about Ziggy Stardust. (thisisalsoit)
about 1 hour ago from web
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars is a 1972 concept album by English rock musician David Bowie.
"Starman," has been described as a cross between mod and "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"

In a Rolling Stone interview with William S. Burroughs, Bowie outlined the full plot of the Ziggy Stardust story:

"The time is five years to go before the end of the earth. It has been announced that the world will end because of lack of natural resources. Ziggy is in a position where all the kids have access to things that they thought they wanted. The older people have lost all touch with reality and the kids are left on their own to plunder anything. Ziggy was in a rock-and-roll band and the kids no longer want rock-and-roll. There's no electricity to play it. Ziggy's adviser tells him to collect news and sing it, 'cause there is no news. So Ziggy does this and there is terrible news. 'All the young dudes' is a song about this news. It's no hymn to the youth as people thought. It is completely the opposite. [...]

The end comes when the infinites arrive. They really are a black hole, but I've made them people because it would be very hard to explain a black hole on stage. [...]

Ziggy is advised in a dream by the infinites to write the coming of a Starman, so he writes 'Starman', which is the first news of hope that the people have heard. So they latch onto it immediately...The starmen that he is talking about are called the infinites, and they are black-hole jumpers. Ziggy has been talking about this amazing spaceman who will be coming down to save the earth. They arrive somewhere in Greenwich Village. They don't have a care in the world and are of no possible use to us. They just happened to stumble into our universe by black hole jumping. Their whole life is travelling from universe to universe. In the stage show, one of them resembles Brando, another one is a Black New Yorker. I even have one called Queenie, the Infinite Fox...Now Ziggy starts to believe in all this himself and thinks himself a prophet of the future starmen. He takes himself up to the incredible spiritual heights and is kept alive by his disciples. When the infinites arrive, they take bits of Ziggy to make them real because in their original state they are anti-matter and cannot exist in our world. And they tear him to pieces on stage during the song 'Rock 'n' roll suicide'. As soon as Ziggy dies on stage the infinites take his elements and make themselves visible."

The more generally acknowledged story, however, has Ziggy Stardust himself being the "starman", from Mars, who has come to save the Earth with messages of love and peace.

[youtube:2pb93wc5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muMcWMKPEWQ[/youtube:2pb93wc5]

And who was in the video for "Remember The Time", the Egyptian themed mini-movie,  with Michael? ...none other than Iman, David Bowie's wife!  Connections, connections...
Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 06:09:14 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2009, 05:54:39 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
TrueNewsZone
While thinking about spiders, don't forget about Ziggy Stardust. (thisisalsoit)
about 1 hour ago from web

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars is a 1972 concept album by English rock musician David Bowie.
"Starman," has been described as a cross between mod and "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"

In a Rolling Stone interview with William S. Burroughs, Bowie outlined the full plot of the Ziggy Stardust story:

"The time is five years to go before the end of the earth. It has been announced that the world will end because of lack of natural resources. Ziggy is in a position where all the kids have access to things that they thought they wanted. The older people have lost all touch with reality and the kids are left on their own to plunder anything. Ziggy was in a rock-and-roll band and the kids no longer want rock-and-roll. There's no electricity to play it. Ziggy's adviser tells him to collect news and sing it, 'cause there is no news. So Ziggy does this and there is terrible news. 'All the young dudes' is a song about this news. It's no hymn to the youth as people thought. It is completely the opposite. [...]

The end comes when the infinites arrive. They really are a black hole, but I've made them people because it would be very hard to explain a black hole on stage. [...]

Ziggy is advised in a dream by the infinites to write the coming of a Starman, so he writes 'Starman', which is the first news of hope that the people have heard. So they latch onto it immediately...The starmen that he is talking about are called the infinites, and they are black-hole jumpers. Ziggy has been talking about this amazing spaceman who will be coming down to save the earth. They arrive somewhere in Greenwich Village. They don't have a care in the world and are of no possible use to us. They just happened to stumble into our universe by black hole jumping. Their whole life is travelling from universe to universe. In the stage show, one of them resembles Brando, another one is a Black New Yorker. I even have one called Queenie, the Infinite Fox...Now Ziggy starts to believe in all this himself and thinks himself a prophet of the future starmen. He takes himself up to the incredible spiritual heights and is kept alive by his disciples. When the infinites arrive, they take bits of Ziggy to make them real because in their original state they are anti-matter and cannot exist in our world. And they tear him to pieces on stage during the song 'Rock 'n' roll suicide'. As soon as Ziggy dies on stage the infinites take his elements and make themselves visible."

The more generally acknowledged story, however, has Ziggy Stardust himself being the "starman", from Mars, who has come to save the Earth with messages of love and peace.

[youtube:1n6butof]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muMcWMKPEWQ[/youtube:1n6butof]

I sure hope it's not 4am for you like it is for me! hahaha

I'm following the same lead tonight... here's my thoughts...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

November 27, 2009, 06:10:59 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
[I sure hope it's not 4am for you like it is for me! hahaha

I'm following the same lead tonight... here's my thoughts...

OMG it sure is 4 am here too!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2009, 06:30:55 AM
SOMEONE DEFINITELY FROM THIS FORUM...THE LAST MESSAGES POSTED LAST NITE WERE ABOUT SPIDERS,,LOOK AT TODAYS REDIRECT.

:oops: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2009, 06:36:01 AM
so are you telling me that someone here is taking the you no what out of us :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wildy

November 27, 2009, 07:08:42 AM
I'm happy I found this page, I thought you knew it  :shock:

Do you think TNZ have something to do with it? If you look at the last twitters it says :

TrueNewsZone "While thinking about spiders, don't forget about Ziggy Stardust. (thisisalsoit)"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dyanne

November 27, 2009, 07:37:34 AM
Quote from: "TouchedByAnAngel"
I'm not on myspace, so I can't view what ever it is you are talking about.  What exactly are you talking about?  What are your words you found there?

I don't know if you have to join MySpace to see it, I didn't think so, but I really don't know. The words of mine used were everything from my post on here called THE ANSWER. Some wording is not mine, and sounds like MJ would have written it. The page makes it so easy to see the whole picture of what he is telling us. I'm still anxious to hear back about my friend request to this page    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I keep looking more and checking, but it says my message has not been read yet. I'm in Texas and it is already a little after 1 am. I just won't be able to sleep I'm so excited!

Touched By An Angel

You can see the page even if you're not friends. I sent a friendship request like 5 minutes ago and it was approved immediately. And when I sent the request the profile said 51 years female, now it is changed to 51 years male!!!! And they indeed used Touched By An Angel words, with some changes... And now I'm officially on my way to the Cuckoo Nest  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2009, 08:09:55 AM
Quote from: "dyanne"
Quote from: "TouchedByAnAngel"
I'm not on myspace, so I can't view what ever it is you are talking about.  What exactly are you talking about?  What are your words you found there?

I don't know if you have to join MySpace to see it, I didn't think so, but I really don't know. The words of mine used were everything from my post on here called THE ANSWER. Some wording is not mine, and sounds like MJ would have written it. The page makes it so easy to see the whole picture of what he is telling us. I'm still anxious to hear back about my friend request to this page    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I keep looking more and checking, but it says my message has not been read yet. I'm in Texas and it is already a little after 1 am. I just won't be able to sleep I'm so excited!

Touched By An Angel

You can see the page even if you're not friends. I sent a friendship request like 5 minutes ago and it was approved immediately. And when I sent the request the profile said 51 years female, now it is changed to 51 years male!!!! And they indeed used Touched By An Angel words, with some changes... And now I'm officially on my way to the Cuckoo Nest  :lol:

true. i've been accepted too now :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

November 27, 2009, 09:10:57 AM
I remembered about the Moonwalker Spiders.. They aren't black widows, but it shows that spiders are a recurring theme with MJ.
Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 07:53:14 AM by Melzy777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

MissG

November 27, 2009, 09:24:38 AM
Quote from: "TinkerbellLovesMJ"
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
Quote from: "Gema"
Ok, that was the last i needed to read. I had enough for today.

:lol:  :lol: come join me in my padded cell we can bang our heads against the wall :lol:

LMAO! I wanna join too!

PADDED CELL PARTYYYYYYY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

November 27, 2009, 09:26:48 AM
Wasnt some new about a spider attak in Uk? ;)

The Ziggi´s song says.....so the conclusion: we are being led by the spiders....hhhmmmm...Is Michael in the UK?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 27, 2009, 09:31:20 AM
the best party ever look what you have done to us mj
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "TinkerbellLovesMJ"
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"

:lol: :lol: come join me in my padded cell we can bang our heads against the wall :lol:[/quo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2009, 10:33:39 AM
Has anyone noticed that the changing of This Is Also It is becoming less consitant? I end up checking it twice a day now. If you look, it still redirects to the Spider thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

L.O.V.E.
It\'s A
Mystery
Where You\'ll
Find Me
Where You\'ll Find...
All is LOVE

Eva R

November 27, 2009, 10:37:16 AM
does anyone has the link of the myspace of this is also it? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions