Re: www.thisisalsoit.com
November 26, 2009, 09:54:05 AM
has anyone gone to thisisalsoit.com lately?

it directs us to this bible verse:

Psalm 30:4 (King James Version)
Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 26, 2009, 09:56:05 AM
Bible messages, some messages from the Bible are useful for things that are happening, and also to explain something.
Among the messages sent this; .. Watch therefore, for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. Matthew 24:42
What we all ask is when MJ returns?
Catholics also wonder, when Jesus returns?
The scriptures are clear in that no one knows when Jesus returns (MJ).
The thisisalsoit.com every day brings a place for fans of MJ. Two of these sites were pasasjes.
John 14:29 I told you now before it happens, so that when it happens, believe it.
Psalm 30:4 Sing to Jehoava, you his saints, and praise His holy name.
We are saying the things before they happen.
Easter Eggs
Subliminal images?. The thisisalsoit.com domain leads to a page that talks about Easter eggs, many people think of the return at Easter. Easter eggs are messages, games, images, hidden inside other things. There are subliminal messages. Example is the Easter egg in Word, open Microsoft Word (text editor) and type "rand" (200.9) and has 22 pages (1000 lines) with Case AA: The stork played the saxophone behind the lazy dog .
This is because the phrase in English, is The stork played the saxophone behind the lazy dog. "Contine all letters of the alphabet, and was a way to test Word, to verify that it was working demo.
In computational easter egg is nothing hidden, you can find in any virtual system, including music, movies, video games.
Maybe include an easter egg on the DVD of This is Ital.
Finally, more and more clues, evidence that is more alive than dead, but only for fans not for the rest of the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

November 26, 2009, 09:57:52 AM
Would sound crazy if I tell you that at times I think Michael, if he comes back, he will be a priest or a religious "sheik"  :oops:   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

November 26, 2009, 10:09:40 AM
Gema I tend to agree, he is a man with a very pure soul, very spiritual, apart from their intelligence
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2009, 10:30:00 AM
so we are heading deep into biblical terrority oh man that just confuses me :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2009, 10:56:26 AM
remember when thisisalsoit.com redirecting us to a pic ..
black pic say "it's all for L.O.V.E" ?????
with "amajorlove.com" at the bottom side ??
well it's mean nothing, but i found it at Christopher Gaspar's (Michael's impersonator) facebook .. at his photo album ..
weird .. the other photo (in that album) seems taken from webcam ...
just wondering why he uploaded that foto in that album ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=200]Dun Ber Ber Ber Lee .. Har Har Thin Walla Man[/size]
Billie Jean (Home Demo 1981)

November 26, 2009, 11:12:34 AM
Hello everyone. For all of those questioning the last link which was a Bible quote, I suggest you go back in this thread several pages...there was discussion on this that may help you.

Love to all,
Touched By An Angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

November 26, 2009, 01:14:59 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Would sound crazy if I tell you that at times I think Michael, if he comes back, he will be a priest or a religious "sheik"  :oops:   :lol:
Maybe he will be even more than that...

Mathew 13:13 ...because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

November 26, 2009, 03:51:26 PM
Hey guys,
I just come back here since yesterday (Italy time zone), when the Psalm 30 link appeared at TIAI.
I was reading all of your research, you made a really good job, thank you :)
Oh, I hope we're on the road to an end....I wonder what comes next  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

November 26, 2009, 03:54:34 PM
"Finally, more and more clues, evidence that is more alive than dead, but only for fans not for the rest of the world."

This Paula is what I see. Those of us that need answers are the ones here and on other sites and forums. We all gather and write and I can't help but feel the power we have. But the rest of the world? They continue to not see, or think or to question and go about their daily lives with their eyes closed.
I'm thankful that MJ has such devoted fans, just think how many of us would end up in buckled white coats if we didn't have places such as this to gather and learn and share.
There are many out there that need to know there are places like this. They are truly lost and I hope they find their way to join in on some type of gathering of minds.
I think the thisisalsoit site is leading us to so much and it really is for the fans.
Each change is good and that much closer to the truth. But the truth- is it something the world will take well? We have to think about that too, the ugly.
lil wendy your links are great!!! Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 26, 2009, 04:31:11 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Mathew 13:13 ...because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand."

Tell me what you think :) I won´t judge you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Wildy

November 26, 2009, 07:01:36 PM
I was checking at TNZ myspace and on the top friends I found this page :

Does anyone knows who is this person? If you scroll down the page you'll see the ART, the Lawrence Weiner Conceptual Art, the Yellow brick road, 2012, End Game and the L.O.V.E images.

It's weird because this is the images of the differents redirection of thisisalsoit.com

Maybe it's someone of the forum, if so, I'm sorry about that  :lol:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 26, 2009, 07:10:02 PM
Ok, that was the last i needed to read. I had enough for today.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

November 26, 2009, 07:15:12 PM
Quote from: "Wildy"
I was checking at TNZ myspace and on the top friends I found this page :

Does anyone knows who is this person? If you scroll down the page you'll see the ART, the Lawrence Weiner Conceptual Art, the Yellow brick road, 2012, End Game and the L.O.V.E images.

It's weird because this is the images of the differents redirection of thisisalsoit.com

Maybe it's someone of the forum, if so, I'm sorry about that  :lol:  ;)

I JUST CHECKED IT OUT..YES IT IS ALL THERE..AND TODAY NO REDIRECT WHICH MEANS THE OFFICE THEY WORK OUT OF IS CLOSED. HMMM..I HAVE HAD ENOUGH GAMES...I HOPE WE DON'T GET OUR HEARTS RIPPED OUT AGAIN. :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2009, 07:39:52 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Tell me what you think :) I won´t judge you.

Hi Gema

Wow that's a tough question and one I will personally ramble on for a bit about and try to give my point of view on all this with MJ. First I will have to admit that I never really have been what you would call a "fan" of any celebrity. Yes I may like someone's talent more than another, but not like I go out and buy all their cd's or movies, etc. They are after all, just people.  Anyway, I'm 44 yrs. old and I remember Michael from my teenage years. After high school, marriage, a child, and such, I didn't keep up with him, or any artist really. Just listened to the radio, whatever was on. Then we skip ahead to the day it was announced that he had "died". I was shocked, just as I was about Farrah Fawcett having passed just hours earlier. Later that evening I went to YouTube and watched some of MJ's videos. When I began to realize everything about this incredible man that I had somehow missed, I started to weep! We are talking over 20 years worth of catching up to do! The more I learned the more my heart ached with both love and pain. How could we have lost this most precious soul, and how could all these horrible things have been done to him! Something about Michael really touched my heart! His song lyrics are so meaningful, his whole presence so very special. I wept nonstop for the first couple of months thinking we had lost a gift from above that was doing his very best to heal this world. I was originally on the official Michael Jackson site, and at the time I thought he was truely gone, I made this post.

Then a couple of months ago, someone over there posted a link to a website with info about his death being a hoax. I went to that forum, and several others since, and my whole life has changed! It didn't take long with all the great investigators on the forums, to see that there were too many things about his "death" that didn't add up. Really there was no concrete proof...just the media, and we know how well we can believe them LOL Then the clues started coming from the TIAI website and I started watching like many others to see what it was about. By the time it got to the movie V for Vendetta, I was smiling and ever so hopeful. As more clues came in I was just amazed at how much work went into this hoax and what Michael was doing it for. He really is going to make a difference and make things right!

I should also admit that I don't follow any particular religion. I do believe in a Loving Creator, call it God, Allah, or any other name that suits you. I've always tried to be a good person and treat others the way I would like to be treated. I went to church with my grandma when I was young, but drifted away as I got into my teens. As an adult I guess I have been searching for what felt right to me. I've looked into different beliefs/religions and seen good in all. I have also seen how different religions cause people to be against one another, cause war, and divide people. So I have continued to search, knowing there is an answer if I just keep looking. Then along comes Michael into my life. He has always shown respect to all races and looked for the good in all. And that is what I think his message is about. My heart and intuition have held me so tightly to Michael since I re-discover him...and it feels wonderful beyond belief. He really has brought an awareness, awakening, and hope for all of humanity! Now my heart sings with joy. Michael is very clearly showing us through these messages/links what is causing the destruction of our planet and all of us on it. There is good and there is evil and he is trying to wake us up to this fact. If people will only take these messages seriously and look at what he has shown us, we CAN heal the world! We have to have faith and believe in ourselves. There are a lot more good people in the world than there are evil, greedy, selfish people. Michael is a messenger for all the good people of the world to UNITE, and when we do, evil will be defeated. LOVE/GOOD will always conquer FEAR/EVIL. Watch the movie V for Vendetta if you haven't already. It shows the power of unity and also shows that you gain freedom when you lose the control fear has over you. Look at our society today and you will see the fear propaganda everywhere. Watch the movie EndGame to see what MJ is showing us. I found links to watch both these movies free online and they are on my thread here along with all the other links we have been given.

Ok, so my bottom line? I think Michael is an angel of sorts. Perhaps the ArchAngel Michael? I don't know for sure, but I think he was definitely put on this planet to wake us up before it is too late. I got the "message" and I'm doing my best to help spread the good news. Isn't it time we all loved each other and quit acting the way we do?

Blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel  <----Now owns most of MJ's cd's :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions