Re: www.thisisalsoit.com
December 11, 2009, 12:42:14 PM
Quote from: "SearchingForTruths"
This probably doens't mean anything important but that crumbled building in the background looks like an "M". It was probably purposely done that way. There's light shining through it... This Is It (song), maybe? "M" would me Michael, obviously. He's the light of the world and has an army of people in front of him.

I don't know *put in a straight jacket*

That really makes sence to me!.. the M of Michael... He's in the light of the world.. Behind his army of love.. :) thank you for this SearchingForTruths! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

MJLover1990

December 11, 2009, 01:37:57 PM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
This probably doens't mean anything important but that crumbled building in the background looks like an "M". It was probably purposely done that way. There's light shining through it... This Is It (song), maybe? "M" would me Michael, obviously. He's the light of the world and has an army of people in front of him.

That really makes sence to me!.. the M of Michael... He's in the light of the world.. Behind his army of love.. :) thank you for this SearchingForTruths! :)

Yes that makes alot of sense! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 02:09:01 PM
What strikes me on TIAI.com today is that it is stills from TII and yet the slides start on 30/55.  Why not start at #1?  Why is it that this particular image is so important today?  Maybe it is as was previously stated, that we are his Army of Love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

December 11, 2009, 02:21:54 PM
great theories guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 03:41:38 PM

It is a still from the TDCAU song though.  Maybe the light is supposed to signify the "From dark to Dawn", which can only be accomplished with his "army".  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

December 11, 2009, 03:51:42 PM
Quote from: "Hopeless"
No countdown at TNZ any more...it's 00.00.00...
Yesterday i ask them whats a countdown it is...it ends at midnight german time from the 24 at the 25.12....not USA time....exactly midnight german time....it's claer, i haven't got a truefull answer  :lol:  they say it's there countdown to there vacation...
So they are going on vacation earlier ??? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
why do i ask such questions ? :oops:  i had to shut pu my mouth and put my hands down...make my brain out and wait......ooooo it's so hard....

Why German time?  I thought TNZ people are all Russians, or do they all live in Germany?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

December 11, 2009, 05:45:04 PM
This picture for today the MJ army has triggered me to look again at another redirect Alex Jones- end games .  so i watched it, them i watched some other stuff of his.... Looks to be we are very close to furfilling their  dream of a new world order.  They said the last president we really had was JFK,  the rest follow orders from the builderburg group and if you dont-- you end up like..JFK,  Jones said at this time now Obama is builing up a cilvian army to enforus their agenda.. eric holder is trying to pass bill to take our guns from us.  President Obama is also expanding the defences to suround russia ,china and Iran.. this will start WW111.  maybe thats what MJ was talking about 4 years left... because when the next president comes in -he will be worse.  the patriat act was also resigned.   MJs message to us --- seek the knowlege.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" if you belive clap your hands" Peter pan.

December 11, 2009, 06:09:39 PM
LYRICS TO CRY...READ AND LISTEN...
by doreentbird ยป Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:20 pm 0 Replies 0 Views Last post by Guest  
Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

This is one of the topics for thisisalsoit.com on the main page here  why does it say last post by guest wed dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm  and there is no post there when you go into it.

Does anyone know why it would say this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m happy to be alive, I\'m happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

December 11, 2009, 07:42:41 PM
Quote from: "live~love~laugh~mj"

This is one of the topics for thisisalsoit.com on the main page here  why does it say last post by guest wed dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm  and there is no post there when you go into it.

Hi, I posted it..but the lyrics disappeared after I posted it.

I was speaking about the song "Cry" and the lyrics
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 08:21:55 PM
Quote from: "suzie and me also"
This picture for today the MJ army has triggered me to look again at another redirect Alex Jones- end games .  so i watched it, them i watched some other stuff of his.... Looks to be we are very close to furfilling their  dream of a new world order.  They said the last president we really had was JFK,  the rest follow orders from the builderburg group and if you dont-- you end up like..JFK,  Jones said at this time now Obama is builing up a cilvian army to enforus their agenda.. eric holder is trying to pass bill to take our guns from us.  President Obama is also expanding the defences to suround russia ,china and Iran.. this will start WW111.  maybe thats what MJ was talking about 4 years left... because when the next president comes in -he will be worse.  the patriat act was also resigned.   MJs message to us --- seek the knowlege.

makes sense and i did have a feeling that he was talking about obama when he said for year..i was thinking more that we need to love each other because "they" were going to kill him and we would never see a person of color as the head again
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 09:20:20 PM
Quote from: "doreentbird"
Quote from: "live~love~laugh~mj"

Hi, I posted it..but the lyrics disappeared after I posted it.

I was speaking about the song "Cry" and the lyrics

I listened to that the other day, and I noticed the lyrics too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DS365

December 11, 2009, 10:59:41 PM
After reading all this post, I feel your guy's confusion. Trust me I felt that way almost 2 months ago. I was curious of the whole MJ death rant because I was one of those unbelievers that criticized his actions and made fun of them. I truly was under the dominion of the media and was blind to see the love and the beauty he carries with himself and his music. By searching videos and websites I finally see picture before actually going to TIAI because I just have 3 days that I found out about the site.. Now that I have seen the given the chance to see the clues, it just reassures me that what is coming is true. We just have to be patient and have faith about the clues. Of course we have to be careful with people who are twisting the information around, so we can become all crazy wanting to go on "padded cells" and giving up. All you have to have is love...
1 Cor. 13: 4-7
"Love is PATIENT; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; its is no irritable or resentful, it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the TRUTH. It BEARS all things, BELIEVES all things, it HOPES all things, it ENDURES all things."

I know that you guys will see the TRUTH... I love you all even if I do not know you, but we must stick together and unite our brains to find the deeper TRUTH... However, if your mind is unclear, just rest and tomorrow there will be a clear light that will guide you to see...( I do not mean you are blind, its way society has programmed us with their crap, and I can say I was under that crap too in the past) Take care... One day I will deeply contribute to help you and everyone, but now I must rest and find my mind after reading this post...my brain is on overload...  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 11:14:25 PM
Welcome to the forum DS365.  Thanks for your post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

amy

December 12, 2009, 04:31:08 AM
oh god why im not abel to add vid ok so now You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 06:53:42 AM
Today's redirect goes to another biblical quote:

Ephesians 6:12-13 (21st Century King James Version)

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13Therefore, take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day and, having done all, to stand.

In my view it's like another part of yesterday's picture. Everyone join in an army of L.O.V.E against the lies, the powers and the darkness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions