_EarthSonG_

Re: www.thisisalsoit.com
February 16, 2010, 09:28:19 AM
Quote from: "witchjo11"
What is written on it? "Loves Me Noi" ?!?! :-)

Love me and love me not
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 11:47:26 AM
Quote from: "_EarthSonG_"
Quote from: "witchjo11"
What is written on it? "Loves Me Noi" ?!?! :-)

Love me and love me not
Ahah.... Right!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
OGNI GIORNO DI PIU\', MI CONVINCO CHE LO SPERPERO DELLA NOSTRA ESISTENZA RISIEDE NELL\'AMORE CHE NON ABBIAMO DONATO. L\'AMORE CHE DONIAMO E\' LA SOLA RICCHEZZA CHE CONSERVEREMO PER L\'ETERNITA\'. "Gustavo Rol"

February 16, 2010, 06:37:43 PM
New redirect :-

Fascinating and very thought provoking.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 16, 2010, 07:20:48 PM
"WHEREVER THAT ARE THE TRACES OF THE MASTER THERE EARS THAT IS SOON TO RECEIVE TEACHINGS ARE OPEN OF PAIR IN PAIR". And also: "CUANDO ear is able to hear, then come lips who have filled them with ways". But his usual attitude has always been strictly in accordance with another aphorism, "The Kybalion" also says that "the lips of the ways are closed, except for the ear capable of understanding".

Copy this paragraph from a Web site, the truth does not think that now is not to say, I have to read more. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 17, 2010, 08:26:37 PM
I found this on a website
Jesus and Osiris: Parallel Lives

Throughout the West, The New Testament accounts of the life and work of Jesus are well known. But these stories, "really tell what was the life of Jesus, or actually is an adaptation of ancient Egyptian legends that mystify the figure of Jesus Christ? At several points you'll count a series of coincidences between Osiris, god of Egyptian mythology, and Jesus Christ.

The design
Serapis, a Hellenized version of Osiris was a God of worship among the Jews of northern Egypt during the Hellenistic period (323 BC - 30 BC). The story of his birth was recovered by Gaston Maspero in his 1911 publication "Les Contes populaires de l'ancienne Egipte. There is a great similarity between the story and Satmi of the Gospel of St. Matthew, which I discuss below.

Fairy Satmi
But Satmi to bed one night and dreamed that a luminous spirit spoke saying Mahituaskhit Your wife has conceived of you. The child will bear Senosiris will be called and will be many that will do wonders.

Mateo I, 20-21
Joseph, in dreams, the angel of the Lord appeared, he said. Take your home to Mary, your wife, what she's engendered in the Holy Spirit. Will bear a son, you shall call his name Jesus for he shall save his people.

Both stories tell of the virginal conception of a child, in the case of Egyptian mythology end up Serapis (Osiris), and in the case of the New Testament would prove Jesus Christ.

The resurrection
According to Plutarch, Greek historian, Greek mythology tells us that Osiris died a Athyr 17 by her brother Seth, who tore it into 14 pieces which he distributed all over Egypt. Isis, his wife, collected the remains of Osiris throughout Egypt, achieving this risen again the third day (quoted verbatim), a 19 Athyr. The New Testament tells how Jesus Christ was crucified after being handed over by Judas Iscariot, to resurrect the third day, dying on a Friday and resurrected on a Sunday.

Rites and celebrations
Among the many celebrations of ancient Egypt, there were two linked with Osiris. On one hand, his death and resurrection celebrated each year in the same way that Christians came to celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. On the other hand celebrated the birth of Horus, the son and reincarnation of Osiris, the same way that Christians came to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. There is much disagreement about the exact date of the Egyptian celebrations, but various sources are matched to the winter solstice and spring equinox, which roughly coincide with Christmas and Easter Christians.

The worship of Serapis also has several parallels to the current Christian morals. The followers of Serapis believed was necessary for salvation repentance. The priests of the Egyptian god, exercised confession and forgiveness of sins through immersion in water. All these customs were inherited by the early Christians and have continued until today.

Symbolism
Finally, in the field of symbolism, both Osiris and Jesus shared the same identifying symbol, both were represented by a cross. In the case of Osiris, the cross was consistent with ankh or cross asnada and represented life. In the case of Jesus Christ, his cross symbolized torture and over the years became a symbol of resistance. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 04:34:41 AM
Once more we have the REBIRTH

[attachment=0:2efjav17]image001.gif[/attachment:2efjav17]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 06:59:30 AM
English name: GREEN MAN (the term “Green Man” refers to a class of deities from many different traditions, of which Asar is a Tameran example — Asar was commonly depicted as a green man) ......Coincidence...?!?    ;)

I found also that about The Fight between Horus (son of Osiris) and Seth....
I write it here just because I like it and as "GOOD OMEN" ....

"Quando il Bene trionferà sul Male, la Morte verrà sconfitta."
"When The Good will Triumph over The Evil, The Death will be Defeated."

:)

And "sorry my translation....."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
OGNI GIORNO DI PIU\', MI CONVINCO CHE LO SPERPERO DELLA NOSTRA ESISTENZA RISIEDE NELL\'AMORE CHE NON ABBIAMO DONATO. L\'AMORE CHE DONIAMO E\' LA SOLA RICCHEZZA CHE CONSERVEREMO PER L\'ETERNITA\'. "Gustavo Rol"

paula-c

February 18, 2010, 07:48:50 PM

And this I got a page on the Internet 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 03:53:13 AM
Apart from TIAI twitter we have todays redirection of TIAI. com :

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 04:22:51 AM
Ehm... that Romanian Chant makes me feel anxious but it attract me... so strong!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 06:30:31 AM
I saw You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login do you want tell us that the BAM is near? "Jesus" will return soon?  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 19, 2010, 08:23:59 AM
This redirectios are becoming ridiculous. Delution to who? us believers? non believers? ... more imagnation would be appreciated, thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

jill

February 19, 2010, 09:22:18 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit postDelete postReport this postReply with quote Re: TIAI 02/19 Thessalonians 2:11 (King James Version)
by jill » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:39 am

II Thessalonians 2:1-12 (New American Standard)

Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and our gathering together to Him, that you may not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.
Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy (the falling away from the church) comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction ( in the book of Daniel the antichrist is referred to as the Abomination of Desolation), who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.
Please keep in mind there is a Muslim Mosque built on the Temple site in Jerusalem!
Do you not remember that while I was with you, I was telling you these things?
And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he may be revealed.
Many theologians believe what restrains the antichrist now is the prayers of the church.
For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.
And then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;
that is, the one whose coming is in accordance with the activity of Satan, with all powers and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.
And for this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they might believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

In the book of Revelations it says that the antichrist will be someone who has been healed of an uncurable wound and will display the marks on his body. He will also perform signs and wonders that are not of his own power. It also says he will only be in power for 42 months. That is 3 and half years. Because of this many will believe he is the Christ. I hope this information helps.jill

Private message
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 19, 2010, 09:55:30 AM
What about Gema, you're upset? :lol:

These redirections have put us all to investigate, read, read, read, ... on a website I found this interpretation;

But with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our meeting with him, we ask that siblings are not easily shaken in their thinking, nor be alarmed, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us in the sense that the day the Lord has come. Let no one deceive in any way, it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and is the man of sin revealed, the son of perdition. This Opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or is worshiped, so that it sits in the temple of God, appearing as if I were God. Do not you remember that when I was still with you told them this?. You know what stops him for now, to be revealed in due time. For the Mystery of Iniquity (if not law) is already in action, only that he who stops by now, you do until it is out of the medium. For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that believe in the lie, that they are tried all did not believe the truth but had pleasure (approved) in Iniquity.
Iniquity means so crooked, it's actually you who is bent on the straight and perfect God is the spiritual substance that gives rise to evil. It's like a "spiritual umbilical cord" which will record all the sins of man and what will be their spiritual heritage generations, will be a force that can not resist that draws people apparently good to commit sins, ask forgiveness to God we uproot (hearts ) for the wickedness of our family and believe that we are cleansed of it. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 19, 2010, 02:47:44 PM
More than upset, I would like to know why religion is connected once again. What about the people who is not following any belief/ religion or path?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"