JudeTopic starter

comments from the freeadviseman
January 02, 2010, 12:10:00 AM
I got in touch with him
here is me asking him about Michael
and his response back, kinda weird

TheFreeAdviceMan
 TheFreeAdviceMan  Hi, wanted to reconnect with you Hi, wanted to reconnect with you Hi
Hope your Holidays was a good one if you celebrate them

Last July you wrote me and said that Michael Jackson was in London suffering from terminal cancer, is that still the case, or has he made some progress? Just curious. I watch all your vids, but never comment. Keep up the awsome work

Thanks
Illumegoindown
aka Sue
Delete  Jan 01, 2010  

Re:Hi, wanted to reconnect with you
Dear Sue,

May 2010 and its New Decade be like the 80s but more relatively peaceful than that! (I think the 90s and 00s were just horrible, including music-wise! With very few exceptions.)

Panchreatic and Liver Cancers.

I met someone here. Is it really HIM or has Uri been up to playing oldtime pranks on me, can't be too sure.

For more about this you might want to go to this site:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Best,

JP
 First Philosopher in OUTER SPACE! ISS, NASA, ESA, SETI, 2012, UFO!
JP Fenyo, a.k.a. The Original New York City Free Advice Man, becomes the First Philosopher in Outer Space. The International Space Station is visited by a parody of a Philosopher! NASA, ESA, SETI, 2012, UFO! For entertainment purposes only! Satire, humor, funny, not to be taken too seriously!
DEEP THOUGHTS BY JP:
I was aboard the ISS the other day and saw a spectacular view of Mother Earth, thanks to Father Space! When we see the world as it really is and not as others try to make us see it then we begin to become free as the child we once were. Free to take off the masks of senseless conformity and mindless excessive inhibition! You need to learn how to make others laugh by doing and/or communicating things which do not mock others but which empower others to see the idiocracy they have unwittingly helped build. Yes; there are Remnant Nazis and Fascists...too many for comfort...but we are doomed if we let them destroy our humanity! - The Original New York City Free Advice Man
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions