You Have All Of Me, Michael.
January 01, 2010, 11:27:47 PM
Michael:

Each morning that I awake, it becomes harder. I think to myself, "Just another day without him." Each night before I sleep, I think, "No sign of him today." Yet, I still make sure that I tell God, "Please take care of Michael and his children. Keep them safe." As a 19-year-old young adult, I am fascinated at how close you have become to me, even though I have never met you. I was only 4 or 5 years old when I discovered your gift to the world. As any innocent child, I did not even care about the color of your skin. Instead, my heart was taken by the divinity in your voice.

& now, more than ever...I have grown such immense love for you. Sometimes I even think I have fallen in love with you. You are constantly on my mind, you live within my heart. The day when you "died" was when my heart became shattered into pieces. I become so frustrated at how people become to appreciate you now, not then. You went through so much pain, so much cruelty...I admire your strength, that amazing strength that I know I could never possess if I was in your position.

Although I may not know fully if you're alive or not, but if you are...please, please realize you have a friend within me. I will never betray you. I want to listen to your soul. I want to fight away your fears. I want to wipe away your tears. I want to be the person you can always rely on. I want to give you faith when the world comes tumbling down on you. At the same time, I want to cherish each moment with you...the moments we could smile, the moments we could laugh, the moments we could be like two innocent children: climbing trees (though you may need to teach me how  :lol:), run with the wind, go on amusement park rides. I feel similar to you...I wish to stay a child. Why? Because a child only sees the positive, the purity...all because a child has so much innocence. Living life young at heart is truly the way to be. I feel so lucky to not be part of the gullible adults, I feel so great knowing that I never once believed a lie about you.

I feel so happy to acknowledge just how beautiful you are. Although none of us are perfect, your imperfections are close enough. Michael...I cannot stress enough how much of a gift from God you are, not just to the world, but to me. Lately, I have experienced a heartbreak over my first real love...from him cheating, from him leaving me for another girl  irrationally...but you, you have become my strength to my downfall. Your music not only heals me, but your voice soothes my soul. You have made me forget about the hurt I have gone through. You just do not understand...you continuously make the most divine impact on me. It is as if you formed this protection over me, like your soul wishes to prevent any harm towards my way. I truly cannot describe it. But recently, I had a dream where you had passed away. Yet, your spirit would follow me. At first, I ran away from you because I did not know what it was. I then began to confide in you. You would hug me, even though you were invisible. You would hold my hand. For some reason, no one else could feel you nor speak to you. Your spirit chose me to befriend with. I believe that maybe the dream occurred for a reason.

We are meant to be each other's lives, in some way or form.

If I could dedicate a song for you, Michael, it would be "My Immortal" by Evanescence. Not knowing whether you are gone or not truly hurts me, weakens me. But I am going to keep the faith, for you, Michael...for your wonderful children.

I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave
Your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

You used to captivate me by your resonating light
Now, I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me, I've been alone all along

When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me.

Michael, I will be here once you come back. I will be willing to listen to your reasons why in doing so. My arms will be wide-open. My hands will be open for yours to interlock with...I do not want you to face this world alone. I apologize, on behalf of all mankind, for the unneccessary hurt you had to go through, for the injustice, for the discrimination, for the accusations. But God was and always will be with you all along. I will also.

This message does not thoroughly express all of my emotions & thoughts...because if we ever cross paths someday, I will assure myself and to you that you can feel my love from a mile away...that once you get to know me, you will realize, feel, & see all of what I can provide for you.

Only when you are ready, Michael. I love you more. You are the true definition of beauty, divinity in motion. You have all of me, nothing less.

I never knew that it was ever possible to love someone without ever meeting them. I never knew that it was ever possible to love someone just watching them on tv, when all you really do is dream of being within his presence. the media is very powerful, very brainwashing...but to have overlooked all of the negativity just to acknowledge the positive, the veracity, & the beauty with you, Michael...i believe is God's work within me.

The world is missing the ounces of your purity, the light of your goodness. It is because of you that people can overcome their illnesses; it is because of you that people are able to eat; it is because of you that people can have a shelter to warm in; it is because of you that I can have faith in love again.

Angels were not meant to live on earth...but you, Michael, make the most beautiful, incredible attempt.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions