Grace

Re: White Sheet?
January 02, 2010, 05:14:53 AM
Quote from: "techdiva"
Also, did you notice the men getting in and out of van and the men walking around like they didn't know what to do. I wonder what they were doing inside the van.

They were having a party LOL - no honestly, they were swarming in and out like a bee hive.
As if they had to get last minute orders (so not knowing what to do).

You could say that celebrities are not a rare species in L.A.
Further celebrities' deaths are not uncommon in L.A.
Right?

So usually also with an unusual case of death you would assume the persons in charge of duty would be trained and know what to do when?
So why not in this case?
I would say because it was the most unusual exception that they ever had to face in their job.

All of this given the case that the filmed material REALLY comes from UCLA, the coroner's and Forest Lawn - which we have no proof of. Helis may be rented for any movie in L.A., ambulances and all other equipment as well.

So remaining two alternatives:
* it was filmed on the right spots of attention with the real people in charge - then they (strangely) did not know what to do;
* it was not filmed on the real sites and then we are talking actors getting their last instructions on the storybook.

Anyway, after all, I don't think it does matter whether they were actors or real people.
The effect was the same.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

pants

January 02, 2010, 05:59:17 AM
If,and I repeat IF MJ converted to Islam then this would explain the white sheet I think.Isn't this a Muslim thing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

January 02, 2010, 06:02:50 AM
I dont wanna be negative but if you look good to the 2 pictures you see the footend is the same.Maybe a white bodybag?Can somone maybe zoom in?Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

January 02, 2010, 06:18:16 AM
it just looks so wrong to me never seen a body transported like that before what would have happened it somebody tripped doesnt bear thinking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 06:24:02 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

January 02, 2010, 06:42:36 AM
Only bodybags when a body is found on a crimescene... If he died at a hospital he will be wrapped in a sheet..
So above is the explanation, but this counts for ´normal´ ppl... This was Michael Jackson and he was being transported with a helicopter to get the body examend....  Would this explain why they showed the body like this in a white sheet, it is more obvious and they did not have to show his body during the memorial to the publik...
Why this dramatic thouch to everything....... No I get it!!!...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 07:41:48 AM
Even though this was apparently the body of Michael Jackson all cases are treated  infectious for blood borne pathogens hence the use of a body bag. We can clearly see that the guys transporting Heaths body are wearing gloves I wonder if this was the same in Michael case but, it’s difficult to tell from the aerial shot. In the book, "Death Scene Investigation: A Field Guide “states that some pathologist recommends that the body be wrapped in a clean white sheet because trace evidence can be lost in a large body bag.  Interestingly the book also states that a method of transporting a body would be to firstly wrap the body in a clean sheet then place it in a clean body bag.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

iMJacksonfaN

January 02, 2010, 07:42:59 AM
To me it seems like MJ is wrapped in plastic.. His feets are sticking up, and it looks damn uncomfortable.
His body is too stiff, and seems like arms are ripped off, and his head.. Guess its fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 08:38:10 AM
Quote from: "Wizard of Oz"

Yes there are such things as white body bags, but someone else also posted a picture of the body bags the LA Coroner traditionally uses; a blue body bag.

I'm not really sure at this point if it has anything to do with the hoax, but it still doesn't make much sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]LONG LIVE THE KING with L.O.V.E.[/size]

liril

January 02, 2010, 10:04:39 AM
Quote from: "angelshadow"
I do not know the use there....
I investigated and it blue corpse bags are also used
Obviously no uniform thing
Not just black or blue but white bodybags as well.I google searched it and found out that body bags come in white colour too. I have seen it in a movie too. But in Michael's case, I think it's a sheet adn not bodybag.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 10:10:01 AM
@ liril
Yes, I meant in addition also black or blue ........ ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

White Sheets??
January 02, 2010, 08:26:10 PM
Quote from: "liril"
Quote from: "angelshadow"
I do not know the use there....
I investigated and it blue corpse bags are also used
Obviously no uniform thing
Not just black or blue but white bodybags as well.I google searched it and found out that body bags come in white colour too. I have seen it in a movie too. But in Michael's case, I think it's a sheet adn not bodybag.....

But why? The LA Coroner typically uses blue.

I mean, I think. I can't really find information that sets that in stone. But it's just unusual that he was only covered with a sheet. It just seemed.. off.

I don't know where this photo is, or even who it is for that matter, but this is obviously a white/clear bag, strapped down to the stretcher. There's another question: why was MJ only strapped down while in the helicopter. They seemed to transport his body a lot so wouldn't they want to keep him on the stretcher? Hmm?

I found a photo of this bag, but it's called a 'pandemic body bag'. For those of you who don't know what that means, a pandemic is an epidemic of an infectious disease spreading across a wide area, sort of like a plague, if you will. If MJ was in this bag, then what the hell was he doing in that bag?? Last time I checked, he didn't die of a widespread human disease. Now this may just be a coincidence that this white bag is called this, it may have NOTHING to do with MJ, so don't take that the wrong way.

If you Google search 'white body bag', the first hit is Wikipedia, and if you read it, they actually don't mention a body bag that is white. They say "typical colours include orange, blue, or grey." Here's the link if you're interested: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login If you look at the shopping section, the first hit is "Post-Mortem Body Bag with ID Tag, White". For all of you non-Latin students out there, post mortem means 'after death'.

So I could be TOTALLY looking into this more than I have to, but it just doesn't add up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 09:25:16 PM
With all respect to everyone...if your belief in the hoax hinges on the white body bag, then I need someone to clarify this one question for me, which I have asked several times with no answers.

If there really is a hoax, why on earth would MJ actually be in that bag on that stretcher?

It makes no sense.

If he is alive, he would be on that stretcher...BREATHING. Do you think no one would notice that?

And when it comes out of the chopper and gets put in the coroner's van, have you not seen that part of the video where they are lifting up the body to pull out the board it is on? They totally  manhandle that "body." Watch the video if you don't know what I'm talking about. If MJ is actually there, I think it would become apparent to everyone present that he was alive.

I do not believe MJ was in the white body bag or sheet or whatever it is on that stretcher, because there is absolutely no reason for him to be there. It was a dummy or it was someone else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

January 02, 2010, 10:00:53 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
With all respect to everyone...if your belief in the hoax hinges on the white body bag, then I need someone to clarify this one question for me, which I have asked several times with no answers.

If there really is a hoax, why on earth would MJ actually be in that bag on that stretcher?

It makes no sense.

If he is alive, he would be on that stretcher...BREATHING. Do you think no one would notice that?

And when it comes out of the chopper and gets put in the coroner's van, have you not seen that part of the video where they are lifting up the body to pull out the board it is on? They totally  manhandle that "body." Watch the video if you don't know what I'm talking about. If MJ is actually there, I think it would become apparent to everyone present that he was alive.

I do not believe MJ was in the white body bag or sheet or whatever it is on that stretcher, because there is absolutely no reason for him to be there. It was a dummy or it was someone else.

I agree - if he was visibly breathing, SOMEONE would've noticed it by now. Plus, a body that is being handled that roughly would surely shift and move around a bit - and not straps?? Many questions. But no, my beLIEf does not hinge on this, it was just another unanswered question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 10:32:25 PM
Well let me first state that the pic of "MJ's Body" is not a body at all....honestly look at it looks like a damn board...hence y no1 took shots from ground level cuz it wud b to easy to spot.....2nd well u dnt need a blue/black bag for a living body....;-)....3rd thoose men were just walking around like airheads smh........

So in my opinion.......either these pple really had absolutely NO RESPECT for MJ....or duh he's alive(:-):-):-):-):-D)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions