Datroot

Re: Craig Harvey statement about hoax!
January 02, 2010, 05:37:48 AM
Quote from: "IBelieveInMiracles"
Ok I know this is going to ruffle a few feathers and I apologise, but I am sick of people saying we have mental problems.
They seem to think that we're all hardcore Michael Jackson fans who are just in a state of denial. All we're doing is looking outside the box at things that don't add up. It's that simple.
I'm sorry I just needed to get that of my chest. I apologise. :(

Maybe you should email this to Craig Harvey
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

iMJacksonfaN

January 02, 2010, 07:50:55 AM
They would never do an autopsy on Michael if he was dead.
They would definateley put his body in ice, and burry him. Or make a huge park just for Michael himself, but because he isn't dead they can't do it.. It would be waste of time, and would be back by then.

We havn't even seen his coffin after the funeral.. Probably sold back to the shop and said "Thanks for use."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 08:23:28 AM
not to anyone in particular, but i don't think it's a good idea to be pissed off at craig harvey for anything he's put on facebook or a tweet for that matter, it's already very good of him to have accepted HOAXERS on his websites and any bad mouthing of him may just result in him ignoring anyone and anything concerning the hoax itself, us included and of course if his accounts are legitimate at all and not some crazy ass fake!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

January 02, 2010, 09:41:22 AM
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
They would never do an autopsy on Michael if he was dead.
They would definateley put his body in ice, and burry him. Or make a huge park just for Michael himself, but because he isn't dead they can't do it.. It would be waste of time, and would be back by then.

We havn't even seen his coffin after the funeral.. Probably sold back to the shop and said "Thanks for use."

Of course, they would do an autopsy on Michael if necessary...
Well, the park is already there - Neverland. And maybe even the tomb, as there were 35 tons of concrete delivered in July.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

January 02, 2010, 12:20:58 PM
Think about opening MJ's body  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 12:54:42 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Look what i found on another forum (see above) . I think it's interesting enough to be discussed by all the hoaxers.

-----Original Message-----From: Hollie [mailto:meollie@hotmail.co.uk] Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 2:41 PMTo: Craig HarveySubject: Interested Hello,My name is Hollie Donovan and I am a student from the isle of Wight in the United Kingdom.I'm am very Interested in the case of Mr Michael Jackson.I have been talking to someone you know under the name woz mjfd, we talk quite frequently almost daily, and was just writing to ask or request for you to inform me with the correct details reguarding Mr Jackson.Hope you get back to me soon.Thanks. Sent from my iPhone

HIS REPLY

Hello Hollie, I don't know woz mjfd is, I have never met this person or spoken tothem. This is just someone that has contacted me through some forum andasked me a question or questions. I try to answer the questions posedto me by everyone except where I cannot for legal reasons or thequestion has been asked and answered over and over by the same circle ofpeople. There are many people interested in the death of Mr. Michael Jackson;however, until the security hold is lifted from the case by the police,we are not able to speak freely about the case. We do not currentlyknow when that hold will be lifted. Everything that I have said regarding the case has been the "correctdetails" about the case, however, others have incorrectly quoted me orattributed words to me that I did not say, or confused me with myAssistant Chief, Ed Winter. Craig R. Harvey, F-ABMDIChief Coroner Investigator & Chief of OperationsDepartment of CoronerCounty of Los Angeles1104 North Mission RoadLos Angeles, CA 90033FAX (323) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login People are more touchy about being thought silly than they are aboutbeing thought unjust.- E.B. White, writer (1899-1985)____________________________________________________________________________COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES EMAIL DISCLAIMER:This email and any attachments thereto may contain private,confidential, andprivileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Anyreview,copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) byotherthan the County of Los Angeles or the intended recipient is strictlyprohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the senderimmediatelyand permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and anyattachments thereto.Hollie

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

January 05, 2010, 05:07:00 AM
"I know differently. I saw things with my own eyes and I have dealt withthe family who lost their son and brother. I know grief and sorrow whenI see it. It is very real to me, not some abstract concept for peopleto play with as if there are no feelings attached."

Which "things" did he see with his own eyes? He was asked, if he saw the body, not "things" - so he doesn't want to answer the body question.
"It is very real to me" - so, does he know, or is it his perception? Well, it's very unreal to me - does that make it factual? No.
He's really enjoying speaking about it, but not talking straight. If I contact a coroner, I want facts - not his feelings and perception.

It'S very nice of him though, that he answers so many emails...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 05:26:47 AM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
"I know differently. I saw things with my own eyes and I have dealt withthe family who lost their son and brother. I know grief and sorrow whenI see it. It is very real to me, not some abstract concept for peopleto play with as if there are no feelings attached."

Which "things" did he see with his own eyes? He was asked, if he saw the body, not "things" - so he doesn't want to answer the body question.
"It is very real to me" - so, does he know, or is it his perception? Well, it's very unreal to me - does that make it factual? No.
He's really enjoying speaking about it, but not talking straight. If I contact a coroner, I want facts - not his feelings and perception.

It'S very nice of him though, that he answers so many emails...

BINGOO ..  8-)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

January 05, 2010, 07:02:53 AM
so he cant just say YES HES DEAD I KNOW IT STOP ASKING!!!!  weird if you ask me!!! maybe he likes the attention idk hmmmmm :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 07:11:59 AM
Quote from: "IBelieveInMiracles"
Ok I know this is going to ruffle a few feathers and I apologise, but I am sick of people saying we have mental problems.
They seem to think that we're all hardcore Michael Jackson fans who are just in a state of denial. All we're doing is looking outside the box at things that don't add up. It's that simple.
I'm sorry I just needed to get that of my chest. I apologise. :(
I agree with you, it's messed up, don't worry we are not banana's, some people just like to live in there little world and not face the Real things going on right infront of them!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

January 05, 2010, 07:28:12 AM
hmm i do wonder what the name is!!! that we r called??? lol :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 08:46:58 AM
Instead of beating around the bush, perhaps someone can simply ask him to reply "yes or no" - is Michael Jackson dead?   I wouldn't even say  did you "see the body"..because everyone has a body dead or alive.  If he really died it wouldn't be confidential just to say he's dead, right?  It would be the toxicology/autopsy reports or the ongoing investigation that would be the confidential aspect of it.

Then if he skirts around the answer to that simple yes or no question...then you wonder....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Share The Light
twitter.com/SeeingClues

lisap27

January 05, 2010, 08:55:56 AM
@SeeingClues

good idea!! someone should just ask the question point blank!!  he keeps avoiding that confirmation!! but sublte with different answers!! hmmmmm.. who's gonna do it!!   :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

January 05, 2010, 10:19:41 AM
I totally agree someone should just ask him outright if MJ is deceased or not. Really what type of confidentiality is it going against ? NONE! If he can't give a yes or no answer then I guess.......he has something to hide? I mean if us hoaxers are getting under his skin there needs to be some type of closure!! We as MJ fans need closure. There were millions of us who loved him regardless of what the media has, is , or will do!! :(  There is not a day that goes by that I dont think of MJ!!! Not one day that i dont listen to songs, or a song from MJ! So IMO if he cant give a straight answer then there you go... something is up!!! Because we saw James Brown's body! Elvis! Why not MJ? A person who had millions of fans? Comeon!! Clearly, they must see that we are not letting this go... now the only thing stopping me from letting go is the need for closure! So someone should give him a reply! What have we got to lose? Question what he means by what he stated,  but do it in a nice mature professional manner! :cry: Just think guys... this is for MJ right? :cry:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 03:17:22 PM
You are so right, he has to be asked straightly, but I'm so, so scared of the answer. you know, I won't speak it out, the "D"-Sentence :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions