Re: Karen Faye
December 31, 2009, 07:09:00 PM
Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
Quote from: "mirandacnc"
how did she know  about the size of his ****??

LMAO!! That's what I'd like to know. Why on earth was she running her mouth about it? Obviously she felt the need to tell the world that Michael has a SHLONG but, why???? She seems very posessive.

The story i heard was that during 2005 trial she started to charge people for a Michael Jackson Fan/support site and it was on this site that she was going on about the size of MJs boner.

When MJ found out she was charging HIS fans, he shut the site down and fired her.  

Apparently she never refunded any of the money that was already paid to the site by fans.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 07:10:48 PM
That level of behavior had to be among MJ's biggest headaches. Here we have yet another female who had access to him yet she was also an adoring fan. Many women that he encountered in this way must have probably ...on more than one occasion...tried to  check him out, make a pass at him, and tempt him. Ummmm... can't say that I blame her/them.  :lol:

LMAO!! That's what I'd like to know. Why on earth was she running her mouth about it? Obviously she felt the need to tell the world that Michael has a SHLONG but, why???? She seems very posessive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 07:13:03 PM
To some degree it is interesting that she was fired. Sheryl Crow has gone public discussing MJ's "condition" aka boners during live concert performances and she did not catch as much flack for it. Double standard?

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

The story i heard was that during 2005 trial she started to charge people for a Michael Jackson Fan/support site and it was on this site that she was going on about the size of MJs boner.

When MJ found out she was charging HIS fans, he shut the site down and fired her.  

Apparently she never refunded any of the money that was already paid to the site by fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

smiles

December 31, 2009, 07:17:43 PM
KF is all about gossip.. one way or another.. what she said about MJ regarding Bashir was just to gossip and what she is doing now is just for the gossip.. she likes to let her mouth run loose... with no brain activity what so ever.. poor MJ :(  he trusted her.. shame on her...  :evil:

I really think she had a crush on him... in that interview about Bashir she puts her head on MJ's lab.. who does that with their boss??  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 07:20:50 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
To some degree it is interesting that she was fired. Sheryl Crow has gone public discussing MJ's "condition" aka boners during live concert performances and she did not catch as much flack for it. Double standard?

Really?  What did Sherly Crow say and why?  Ive not heard of this one.   :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

smiles

December 31, 2009, 07:25:26 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"

Really?  What did Sherly Crow say and why?  Ive not heard of this one.   :shock:

i would sure like to hear what she said to...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 08:02:14 PM
Thank you very very much! I saw the thread started about what she said about NC-I thought why on Gods green earth would she even tell this story? I saw the ITC outtakes and Naomi talked about how comfortable she was with Michael and how sweet and humble and down to earth he was...I just could not believe this really happened,and as I said ,if it did happen, why would KF repeat it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Lorrie

December 31, 2009, 08:43:27 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
I just could not believe this really happened,and as I said ,if it did happen, why would KF repeat it?
Because she's a chronic, incurable "fibber" (to put it nicely) and attention seeker just dying to build up her own fan base from among Michael's more naive fans, many of whom hang on her every word and believe everything she says without hesitation or questioning.

Following Karen on Facebook and Twitter has been a really enlightening experience, and I've learned quite a bit about how she and her sickeningly lovestruck admirers tick as a result. I don't think Karen knows Michael as well as she wishes she did, and I think she realizes that she doesn't know him that well. However, since her own "fans" never seem to doubt what she tells them, she can tell them pretty much whatever she wants and remain confident that they'll just suck it in like brain-dead twits.

So much of the stuff that Karen posts online is all about trying to keep up appearances that she was one of Michael's best-est friends ever. But in the process of trying to act like a "Michael-know-it-all," she sometimes makes mistakes that people who really know Michael well would never make.

For instance, does anyone remember Karen's outrageous claim that Michael doesn't know jack about computers? That's what this Naomi story smells like to me, too -- Karen making a boo-boo that's obvious to observant people while trying to pretend she has insider knowledge about something related to Michael.

I find the woman very entertaining, to say the least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 08:47:06 PM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
I just could not believe this really happened,and as I said ,if it did happen, why would KF repeat it?
Because she's a chronic, incurable "fibber" (to put it nicely) and attention seeker just dying to build up her own fan base from among Michael's more naive fans, many of whom hang on her every word and believe everything she says without hesitation or questioning.

Following Karen on Facebook and Twitter has been a really enlightening experience, and I've learned quite a bit about how she and her sickeningly lovestruck admirers tick as a result. I don't think Karen knows Michael as well as she wishes she did, and I think she realizes that she doesn't know him that well. However, since her own "fans" never seem to doubt what she tells them, she can tell them pretty much whatever she wants and remain confident that they'll just suck it in like brain-dead twits.

So much of the stuff that Karen posts online is all about trying to keep up appearances that she was one of Michael's best-est friends ever. But in the process of trying to act like a "Michael-know-it-all," she sometimes makes mistakes that people who really know Michael well would never make.

For instance, does anyone remember Karen's outrageous claim that Michael doesn't know jack about computers? That's what this Naomi story smells like to me, too -- Karen making a boo-boo that's obvious to observant people while trying to pretend she has insider knowledge about something related to Michael.

I find the woman very entertaining, to say the least.

lol 8-)  I think that is in essence what Smokie was saying. I'm glad I never did follow her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 31, 2009, 08:52:55 PM
I stopped following Karen the day she posted pictures of MJs crypt on the internet.  

If MJ really is dead then i find that deeply offensive as the crypt is meant to be secret due to the families wishes.  Who was she to post pictures of someones resting place against the families wishes???

And secondly, its a certainty that she sold them to TNZ.   No one would be naive enough to post pictures on facebook and expect them to remain private.  Thats just nonsense.   And when TNZ posted them on their website why did she not sue if they stole them??????  Its all just laughable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 08:56:21 PM
 No one would be naive enough to post pictures on facebook and expect them to remain private.  Thats just nonsense.   And when TNZ posted them on their website why did she not sue if they stole them??????  Its all just laughable.
:lol:  So incredibly sad but true! No one is that dumb-some regualr everyday people dont even put their real pictures or adresses on FB! God!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 31, 2009, 09:00:07 PM
 No one would be naive enough to post pictures on facebook and expect them to remain private.  Thats just nonsense.   And when TNZ posted them on their website why did she not sue if they stole them??????  Its all just laughable.
:lol:  So incredibly sad but true! No one is that dumb-some regualr everyday people dont even put their real pictures or adresses on FB! God!

It fits in with her behavour when she ran a Michael Jackson internet fan site in 2005 and charged money to people to join.. when MJ found out he sacked her and shut down the site, but she NEVER paid the money back.

So she knows how the internet works.. she isnt naive because she has run an internet fan site before.

I totally believe that she sold those pictures to TMZ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 09:02:16 PM

It fits in with her behavour when she ran a Michael Jackson internet fan site in 2005 and charged money to people to join.. when MJ found out he sacked her and shut down the site, but she NEVER paid the money back.

So she knows how the internet works.. she isnt naive because she has run an internet fan site before.

I totally believe that she sold those pictures to TMZ.
Holy Balony-sorry...geesh. She knows how to like shrine -enize him when he is here and when he is not...working the fans emotions. So thats why he fired her initialy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 31, 2009, 09:04:35 PM
@neverlandprincess.. thats the story i have heard.  She ran this website to support MJ in 2005 but was charging people a subscription fee to join and when MJ found out he was furious and sacked her!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 03:48:10 AM
Smokie,

I agree. Although I don't pay much attention to what is brought here from Karen's tweets anyway.

Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions