0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Karen Faye
January 01, 2010, 05:53:18 AM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
To some degree it is interesting that she was fired. Sheryl Crow has gone public discussing MJ's "condition" aka boners during live concert performances and she did not catch as much flack for it. Double standard?

wait are you talking about how she said her and the band would bet, every night, on if michael would get a boner during their duet? or something completely different?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE




Re: Karen Faye
January 01, 2010, 05:57:35 AM
Quote from: "Mercurial"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
To some degree it is interesting that she was fired. Sheryl Crow has gone public discussing MJ's "condition" aka boners during live concert performances and she did not catch as much flack for it. Double standard?

wait are you talking about how she said her and the band would bet, every night, on if michael would get a boner during their duet? or something completely different?

:shock:  Omg, are you freaking serious?!!!  That is so disrespectful and unprofessional. :evil:  I hope it's not true.  Was anyone in his life a good friend, or did they all love to talk about him behind his back? :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Re: Karen Faye
January 01, 2010, 08:13:45 AM
Yes, during the duet and during the entire concert. Apparently "his condition" happened quite frequently.

Quote from: "Mercurial"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
To some degree it is interesting that she was fired. Sheryl Crow has gone public discussing MJ's "condition" aka boners during live concert performances and she did not catch as much flack for it. Double standard?

wait are you talking about how she said her and the band would bet, every night, on if michael would get a boner during their duet? or something completely different?
Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 08:21:20 AM by GirlSaturday
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Karen Faye
January 01, 2010, 08:18:46 AM
Disrespectful? Unprofessional? Not necessarily.
People play silly games like that all of the time especially when they are close friends.
They make sexual jokes and references without a second thought.
It's disrespectful or unprofessional when the person is not a close friend who has earned the right to go there.

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Quote from: "Mercurial"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
To some degree it is interesting that she was fired. Sheryl Crow has gone public discussing MJ's "condition" aka boners during live concert performances and she did not catch as much flack for it. Double standard?

wait are you talking about how she said her and the band would bet, every night, on if michael would get a boner during their duet? or something completely different?

:shock:  Omg, are you freaking serious?!!!  That is so disrespectful and unprofessional. :evil:  I hope it's not true.  Was anyone in his life a good friend, or did they all love to talk about him behind his back? :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*

Datroot

Re: Karen Faye
January 01, 2010, 08:38:51 AM
It may be ok between close friends but close friends don't publish their private talk on the internet for all to see.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Re: Karen Faye
January 01, 2010, 08:50:37 AM
Mj didn't retaliate against Sheryl or sabotage her career for making the statements. If it is ok with MJ what was said then I will not play judge and jury to give an opinion. This is especially true since I don't know MJ personally and no one outside of  his close friends or family know his sense of humor.

Outsiders...strangers...random fans assume that they know him but they do  not know anything at all.  :roll:

Quote from: "Datroot"
It may be ok between close friends but close friends don't publish their private talk on the internet for all to see.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Karen Faye
January 01, 2010, 08:53:02 AM
:| i heard doing that stirred up some trouble.sheryl crow claimed that he barely hung out with her and the crew so for them it wouldn't be in the close-friend boundary to me when making bets about  something that kind of nature concerning mj.its extremely tacky regardless close friend or not.BUT didn't she like hang out in with him in his room before so idk.gosh why dont they ever make sense? :roll: lol

*sorry,beginning to ramble.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE




*

Datroot

Re: Karen Faye
January 01, 2010, 08:56:31 AM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Mj didn't retaliate against Sheryl or sabotage her career for making the statements. If it is ok with MJ what was said then I will not play judge and jury to give an opinion. This is especially true since I don't know MJ personally and no one outside of  his close friends or family know his sense of humor.

Outsiders...strangers...random fans assume that they know him but they do  not know anything at all.  :roll:

Quote from: "Datroot"
It may be ok between close friends but close friends don't publish their private talk on the internet for all to see.

None of us know anyone close to MJ or MJ himself.  All I know is if I had a private conversation with a close friend and they quoted this on Facebook or whatever, I would no longer consider them a close friend.  Why should MJ feel any differently?  He was a private person who I am sure would want his private conversations kept private.  If you did know MJ and had intimate conversations with him, would you repeat those conversations?  I know I wouldn't.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Re: Karen Faye
January 01, 2010, 09:14:27 AM
Since random fans aka strangers do not know Mj it is unlikely that they can fully know what MJ finds acceptable or not. At best random fans... outsiders...  can only guess and speculate.

What my  next door neighbor finds funny may offend the person across the street. Each person is unique and cannot be pidgeon-holed. No two people,,,even identical twins...walk in lock-step with their way of thinking.

To some degree it is disrespectful to assume so much about other people. I find it hard to understand why  assumptions are made in that way. It is as if some people decide how others  should be, think and behave. Who gives these people the right to place others inside of their imaginary boxed image of who they are and how they should behave or think. At best I can only manage my behavior and thoughts. It would be  completely absurd and out of the question to assume so much about other people.

Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Mj didn't retaliate against Sheryl or sabotage her career for making the statements. If it is ok with MJ what was said then I will not play judge and jury to give an opinion. This is especially true since I don't know MJ personally and no one outside of  his close friends or family know his sense of humor.

Outsiders...strangers...random fans assume that they know him but they do  not know anything at all.  :roll:

Quote from: "Datroot"
It may be ok between close friends but close friends don't publish their private talk on the internet for all to see.

None of us know anyone close to MJ or MJ himself.  All I know is if I had a private conversation with a close friend and they quoted this on Facebook or whatever, I would no longer consider them a close friend.  Why should MJ feel any differently?  He was a private person who I am sure would want his private conversations kept private.  If you did know MJ and had intimate conversations with him, would you repeat those conversations?  I know I wouldn't.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*

Datroot

Re: Karen Faye
January 01, 2010, 09:19:14 AM
True but MJ himself has stated on many occasions that he is indeed a very private person - this is not an assumption by me, this is what I have heard him say.  I have also heard him say (in interviews) that things discussed in private should be kept that way - no assumption - fact.  Anyway, regardless of this discussion, it is common courtesy to keep your private conversations just that.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Re: Karen Faye
January 01, 2010, 09:29:13 AM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
I just could not believe this really happened,and as I said ,if it did happen, why would KF repeat it?
Because she's a chronic, incurable "fibber" (to put it nicely) and attention seeker just dying to build up her own fan base from among Michael's more naive fans, many of whom hang on her every word and believe everything she says without hesitation or questioning.

Following Karen on Facebook and Twitter has been a really enlightening experience, and I've learned quite a bit about how she and her sickeningly lovestruck admirers tick as a result. I don't think Karen knows Michael as well as she wishes she did, and I think she realizes that she doesn't know him that well. However, since her own "fans" never seem to doubt what she tells them, she can tell them pretty much whatever she wants and remain confident that they'll just suck it in like brain-dead twits.

So much of the stuff that Karen posts online is all about trying to keep up appearances that she was one of Michael's best-est friends ever. But in the process of trying to act like a "Michael-know-it-all," she sometimes makes mistakes that people who really know Michael well would never make.

For instance, does anyone remember Karen's outrageous claim that Michael doesn't know jack about computers? That's what this Naomi story smells like to me, too -- Karen making a boo-boo that's obvious to observant people while trying to pretend she has insider knowledge about something related to Michael.

I find the woman very entertaining, to say the least.

I have to agree with you.
I wanted to ask Karen a question and all of her 'fans"/followers/mj fans (which i doubt) threw bricks at me from a simple question....they were like "Karen doesn't have to answer to you...we already did...bla bla) they were like hypnotized by her....and they didn't sound like Mj fans at all. She makes up her own stories and gets "believers" at any time. I don't even understand her purpose but it doesn't sound like a loyal friend to me..more like an old woman who has/had a crush on her boss..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*

Datroot

Re: Karen Faye
January 01, 2010, 09:32:40 AM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
I just could not believe this really happened,and as I said ,if it did happen, why would KF repeat it?
Because she's a chronic, incurable "fibber" (to put it nicely) and attention seeker just dying to build up her own fan base from among Michael's more naive fans, many of whom hang on her every word and believe everything she says without hesitation or questioning.

Following Karen on Facebook and Twitter has been a really enlightening experience, and I've learned quite a bit about how she and her sickeningly lovestruck admirers tick as a result. I don't think Karen knows Michael as well as she wishes she did, and I think she realizes that she doesn't know him that well. However, since her own "fans" never seem to doubt what she tells them, she can tell them pretty much whatever she wants and remain confident that they'll just suck it in like brain-dead twits.

So much of the stuff that Karen posts online is all about trying to keep up appearances that she was one of Michael's best-est friends ever. But in the process of trying to act like a "Michael-know-it-all," she sometimes makes mistakes that people who really know Michael well would never make.

For instance, does anyone remember Karen's outrageous claim that Michael doesn't know jack about computers? That's what this Naomi story smells like to me, too -- Karen making a boo-boo that's obvious to observant people while trying to pretend she has insider knowledge about something related to Michael.

I find the woman very entertaining, to say the least.

I have to agree with you.
I wanted to ask Karen a question and all of her 'fans"/followers/mj fans (which i doubt) threw bricks at me from a simple question....they were like "Karen doesn't have to answer to you...we already did...bla bla) they were like hypnotized by her....and they didn't sound like Mj fans at all. She makes up her own stories and gets "believers" at any time. I don't even understand her purpose but it doesn't sound like a loyal friend to me..more like an old woman who has/had a crush on her boss..

That's what it sounds like to me - but then this is just an assumption heaven forbid.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Re: Karen Faye
January 01, 2010, 10:38:40 AM
Sheryl Crow may have had a point....    :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Karen Faye
January 01, 2010, 10:56:43 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Sheryl Crow may have had a point....    :lol:

oh gosh :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

*

smiles

Re: Karen Faye
January 01, 2010, 12:38:57 PM
Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Sheryl Crow may have had a point....    :lol:

oh gosh :oops:


ohhh myyyy  :twisted:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
4 Replies
10222 Views
Last post December 03, 2009, 11:24:23 AM
by steffmaster1
24 Replies
13553 Views
Last post December 09, 2009, 01:29:22 PM
by kdkennedy74
147 Replies
28281 Views
Last post March 23, 2010, 08:45:26 PM
by DancingTheDream
27 Replies
5904 Views
Last post January 06, 2010, 04:49:43 PM
by DancingTheDream
14 Replies
3438 Views
Last post January 18, 2010, 09:43:14 AM
by the arabian nights

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal