Eva R

Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "LLJ"
It doesn't make sense that the reason for his disappearance can be terminal cancer.  Why go through everything and be separated (maybe) from his children and family to live his "final days" alone?  Wouldn't he want to spend it with his loved ones?

Why will he want the world to remember him as a possible "drug addict", with an investigation hanging around?  Because even if he was just using the drugs as medication, he knows the media will blow it out of proportion...?

someone wrote this and it makes sense :(

all the stress was getting to him and he was sick from other things too, and he didn't want his kids to see him die in front of their eyes. So he has distanced himself from them, is hopefully less stressed and might live a bit longer, but when the time comes, it might be "easier" for the kids coz they will have learned to live without him...
I think if this is the case, the kids would be way more sad then they now are so I don't think that ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

LLJ

It doesn't make sense that the reason for his disappearance can be terminal cancer.  Why go through everything and be separated (maybe) from his children and family to live his "final days" alone?  Wouldn't he want to spend it with his loved ones?

Why will he want the world to remember him as a possible "drug addict", with an investigation hanging around?  Because even if he was just using the drugs as medication, he knows the media will blow it out of proportion...?

all the stress was getting to him and he was sick from other things too, and he didn't want his kids to see him die in front of their eyes. So he has distanced himself from them, is hopefully less stressed and might live a bit longer, but when the time comes, it might be "easier" for the kids coz they will have learned to live without him...

Do we know if this "someone" is even trustworthy?  According to me, we do not know.  And if you read the rest of the story where you copied that piece from - the story sounds very weird...?  I do not believe this story....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

Quote from: "Jude"

I'm on freeadviceman's friend list, he once told me that Michael is in London suffering from terminal cancer.

OMG pls no. Don't let it be true God Nooooo  :cry:   :cry:   :cry:

if this is right, we have to pray.....i have friend with terminal cancer, and doctor said he just can live for 2 months, but he is going better now and almost recover....it happened around 6 months ago, so...my friend still alive and well until now....
we pray for him then he will be alright....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjisthemuses"

if this is right, we have to pray.....i have friend with terminal cancer, and doctor said he just can live for 2 months, but he is going better now and almost recover....it happened around 6 months ago, so...my friend still alive and well until now....
we pray for him then he will be alright....

I pray for him every night for his safe and happiness ..  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

Do we know if this "someone" is even trustworthy?  According to me, we do not know.  And if you read the rest of the story where you copied that piece from - the story sounds very weird...?  I do not believe this story....

Me too ! I don't believe in rumours or stories which lack proof, sorry !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

I'm on freeadviceman's friend list, he once told me that Michael is in London suffering from terminal cancer.
Is freeadviceman's the same person that wrote the "fictional story"? If it is, I don't believe them. After reading his/her story I'm sure that he/she is just trying to mess with people's minds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

if he had cancer in London (I don't think that at all) then his kids are not sad at all. Look at the pics of them outside. they feel great!! (I am so happy about that!!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Okay i will say this once and for all..... Stop mooking at TheFreeAdviseMan... None of you know him... I suggest you google him and read his story... I'm his friend and he is a very sweet and nice person, who lives a NORMAL life with his girlfriend and has friends around him.... Don't write or say bad things about people you don't know.... Period!

And who has said anything about cancer??????? What if it's something else....FACT:  IT'S NOT CANCER GUYS....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

Quote from: "knowhesalive"
Okay i will say this once and for all..... Stop mooking at TheFreeAdviseMan... None of you know him... I suggest you google him and read his story... I'm his friend and he is a very sweet and nice person, who lives a NORMAL life with his girlfriend and has friends around him.... Don't write or say bad things about people you don't know.... Period!

And who has said anything about cancer??????? What if it's something else....FACT:  IT'S NOT CANCER GUYS....

If I remember correctly he is the one that brought up the cancer thing in his ''fictional'' story ?
And who says anyone is mocking him? Not all of us are just going to believe some guy on the internet with no solid proof and just a story even if he is your friend no offense.
Doesn't mean he is a horrible person or whatever it just means I don't believe stories like that without proof. That's all, don't take it so personal.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "xirisjex"
Quote from: "knowhesalive"

If I remember correctly he is the one that brought up the cancer thing in his ''fictional'' story ?
And who says anyone is mocking him? Not all of us are just going to believe some guy on the internet with no solid proof and just a story even if he is your friend no offense.
Doesn't mean he is a horrible person or whatever it just means I don't believe stories like that without proof. That's all, don't take it so personal.. :)

Then i suggest people stop reading what he writes...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

Ok,this thread started a conclusion theory linking these three sources. Some are in disagreement and some are taking this far too personal. FreeAdviceman is a valid person ,this I have been told. This is a story he sent someone and should not be causing an upset. This is a person who has a way with words and if the story is looked at very closley things could be derived from it. If I dont believe it fine,it doesnt mean I dislike the freeadviceman. Please dont fight amongst yourselves over the freeadviceman,I really hate locking topics.
 The reason some are quickly dismissing it is because we have heard contradicting stories and similiar stories over the past six months. I understand everyone is tired but we cant throw the baby out with the bathwater.
 The cancer story was (from what I observed)a seperate story that was handed to another member and they mentioned it within the comments of this thread. Please read ALL comments before  linking the whole group in one mindset.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions