Open Your Mind - Illuminati Symbolism
December 30, 2009, 04:37:47 PM
THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS HERE - If you have 5 minutes to spare then this is well worth watching. Discover the illuminati symbolism that is in front of our noses every day. The illuminati operate their evil agenda by using secret societies like Skull & Bones, The Freemasons, Bohemian Grove, The Trilateral Commission and The Bilderberg Group. The illuminati have big influence and control over the mainstream media, political parties, governments, religions, banking and big business. These people use secret societies to carry out their satanic agenda for a New World Order - a totalitarian, orwellian police state that is controlled by unelected criminally-minded beaureaucrats. Yes it sounds deep, yes it sounds crazy, but it's happening right now and it'll keep on happening... unless we do something about it NOW while we've still got the chance!

TAGS:
illuminati symbolism symbols sign advertising skull bones freemason bohemian grove advert religion sun horus eye pyramid ra isis pentagram star 666 satan horns MI5 owl open your mind music animation morph

[youtube:xbflyk7f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LEljS3ib84&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:xbflyk7f]

Open Your Mind ...L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Open Your Mind - Illuminati Symbolism
December 30, 2009, 05:24:25 PM
And your point being..???
They have all been on this planet together with their symbols long before you were even born... so??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 06:34:37 PM
Quote from: "lala"
They have all been on this planet together with their symbols long before you were even born... so??

:lol: you are serious? jezz open your eyes!..if you don't understand no one can explain to you!
(your are blind)..as many people!Manipulating you know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 06:44:47 PM
Quote from: "michangelo"

:lol: you are serious? jezz open your eyes!..if you don't understand no one can explain to you!

maby open only one eye............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 06:55:39 PM

I could say the exact same thing to you....I, for one, have a very strong sense of (self)responsability combined with an even stronger sense of control.... in fact, I've been in therapy for being a bit too much of a control freak...rofl and therefore I will never, ever, allow anyone to take control over any part of my life. The best way you can fight this is by knowledge; hence my former statement (NWO; Illuminati, Freemasons, etc. etc. are not new to me, have know about them for a long time). But then again, I'm an avid reader and thirsty for knowledge..... I scarcely jump out of my chair because some new-old group arises......I always keep an open mind and that sometimes is more important than keeping your eyes open..
I've studied ancient Greek and Latin, together with the Greek culture and the Roman one..... there is nothing new under the sun. And that sun will still be shining untill it implodes.....Think again
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 06:57:19 PM
Quote from: "Wizard of Oz"

maby open only one eye............

rofl; left or right?? haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 07:00:55 PM

I could say the exact same thing to you....I, for one, have a very strong sense of (self)responsability combined with an even stronger sense of control.... in fact, I've been in therapy for being a bit too much of a control freak...rofl and therefore I will never, ever, allow anyone to take control over any part of my life. The best way you can fight this is by knowledge; hence my former statement (NWO; Illuminati, Freemasons, etc. etc. are not new to me, have know about them for a long time). But then again, I'm an avid reader and thirsty for knowledge..... I scarcely jump out of my chair because some new-old group arises......I always keep an open mind and that sometimes is more important than keeping your eyes open..
I've studied ancient Greek and Latin, together with the Greek culture and the Roman one..... there is nothing new under the sun. And that sun will still be shining untill it implodes.....Think again

Nothing new for you ok, but is not everyone have your experience..let people knowing it's a vertue!
And the time to reveal plans of conspiracy is arrived!
I you have something to teaching us let's go ahead. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 07:21:30 PM
@Michelangelo : this is a forum about Michael Jackson .....I do think there is a conspiracy, but not the one you're talking about.  Get real.  
And as far as teaching goes; I always refused to stand before a room filled with ignorants (in the literal sense) trying to teach them the things I already forgot... I educate my children and teach the people close to me if the occasion arises and if they want to listen (first condition to teach and to learn) to what I have to say and all this in a grown up discussion (maybe you should look up the meaning of the word 'discussion' - Latin origin) but never on demand.
Go educate yourself instead of mongering panic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 08:56:23 PM
@Michelangelo : this is a forum about Michael Jackson .....I do think there is a conspiracy, but not the one you're talking about.  Get real.  
And as far as teaching goes; I always refused to stand before a room filled with ignorants (in the literal sense) trying to teach them the things I already forgot... I educate my children and teach the people close to me if the occasion arises and if they want to listen (first condition to teach and to learn) to what I have to say and all this in a grown up discussion (maybe you should look up the meaning of the word 'discussion' - Latin origin) but never on demand.
Go educate yourself instead of mongering panic.

Haha! you have an ego as big as the Eiffel Tower. I have nothing to ask.
This topic saying NEW WORLD ORDER and I do not think it speaks only of Michael Jackson
You who read it and speak several languages!
No, I do not need proffessor, but why you brought you my topics? Curiosity?
So if you have nothing interesting to say, I have nothing to say more .. greetings!

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 31, 2009, 08:22:33 AM
I agree with michangelo 100%, altho this is a Michael Jackson Hoax forum I believe the reason Michael faked his own death was because this is a big part of it, Michael knows what they are doing he's knowing this for a very long time and he is a treat to the New World Order. So they wanted to get rid of him I think, But Michael is much smarter then them and he has opened our eyes by doing this. We need to FIGHT against New World Order, Illuminati or any other evil and satanic conspiracy there is... This is big and if we don't do anything NOW 93% of the Human Race will be dead within years by the New World Order and so on.

Did you know that New World Order has full control over Google and Youtube they are watching us with their evil eye and we need to stop it they have full control over the internet, mainstream media and everyday we are fed lies and this need to stop now for our sake, for our childrens sake, for our grandchildrens sake and for our future!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions