VINDICATION of MJ now AFIRE
January 02, 2010, 10:44:58 PM
If you were to enter "Justice for MJ" in youtube search, you'd see quite a few there now
such as this one - - -  "_ _ _ _ the press" EXCELLENT video & quite informative.
                 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

Re: VINDICATION of MJ now AFIRE
January 05, 2010, 10:03:07 AM
Yes, most informative.  Thanks cawobeth for bringing this to our attention !!! What a relief to see the justice system still follows protocol for fair trial to preserve innocence until proven guilty by a jury. I like how Tom Mesereau described the difference between the priorities of the courts (in our case as true investigators) and the media ( $ and ratings hungry scuttle buckets). We do have a responsibility to what happens to the defendant - Michael in reference to proving a death hoax or not.  We are trying to determine exactly what the truth is by connecting dots.  We are looking at the the way the "Characters" involved relate to each other by looking at demeanor and feeling the chemistry. We are trying to put all the pieces together to render clarity of the puzzle, the truth.  The media certainly does have a different agenda than we do.

Are we hoax investigators under control able to separate the skuttle bucket circus sources from the reliable ?????  I'm still trying to figure out who may be involved in carrying out the death hoax for MJ, or who are trying to distract us from finding the truth and who are just throwing confusing shit in to f #@ k with us.  Know what I mean ?  Michael's character and his word is my foundation. His authentic LOVE for his fans, his passion for his craft and his personality (history) as a "creator" is evidence enough to say yes he left clues over the years asking for help (and as warnings) and is leaving clues to establish verification of a death hoax so his fans remain banded.  The people he would trust the most, closest to him are key characters in verifying the truth. All the information gathered so far is so difficult to keep track of for me anyway.  I commend this board for sticking together in search for the truth.  I hope Michael is smiling...........xoxoxo
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions