iMJacksonfaN

If Michael Jackson was dead? I don't THINK so!
December 30, 2009, 12:08:18 PM
I do not think Michael is dead.. It's just that what if he really is dead? We are laughing, and think everything is a "BIG act"  We arn't really nice if he is.. :lol: But I'm going to mention unrespectable, weird and unrealistic views of his death.. What makes me so sure that he is alive.

We all know TMZ. They announced MJ's death minutes before Jermaine even announced it. The guy who took the photo of him dead inside the ambulance, was a worker for Ben Evenstad. Ben was a "paparazzi-friend" of Michael.
-Did he sold the picture to ET/TMZ, whatever?!

Why ET? Never heared of them.. when there is other serious media's like BBC, CNN etc?

I think TMZ was chosen on purpose to be the first, because it's a hoax.
 Kinda strange that TMZ got the picture first, it was only gossip media with his house, TMZ (and Hollywood TV, but they only got a video of an ambulance.)
Michael Jackson could never get CNN, BBC or other than TMZ on his side, without spoling the whole hoax.  

I made a post  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login so please check it out.
 This PROVES Michael knew TMZ, and you get more info about his connection with TMZ in the post which other be
LIEvers on this forum have found and wrote.. My point is, TMZ is most likely not to beLIEve in, when MJ have connections with TMZ and when Jermaine is on the hoax, announcing his death (hoax.) Many beLIEves in what they see. CNN takes what they get, and everyone starts to beLIEve it, because it's 95% serious and realistic, and other BIG media's does the same..  Because Jermaine have said he is dead, and TMZ got a picture.
{..Which is PhotosSopped..} :lol:

We did as well see two ambulances and a firetruck outside his rented house.. Where is the cops?
They never mentioned Michael Jackson on the phone.. So why send two ambulances to his house, a firetruck, but not cops when they think it's a normal person? If MJ had an ambulance standing there, why didn't the bodyguard and Murray put him in the ambulance then drive him to the hospital. Then call the hospital and said that they had a man without breathe, and a doctor trying to rescue him, as they said they were coming to closest hospital, so be ready.. Murray already had equipments in the house, and the ambulance got even more.. So why not?

When Jermaine pretends to cry and tell us that Michael Jackson is dead, he first says "this is hard" then smile?!!. It is around 0:22.

[youtube:2mazsopd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEkAOx_Fis8[/youtube:2mazsopd]

Where did he get that pre-written draft? Did he make it at the hospital while MJ was about to die, or after he died? Doesn't make sense.. He should speak from the bottom of his heart. Why is it only Jermaine? Everyone in his family was in the hospital. By the way, I thought it was somebody that worked in the hospital that announced a person's death.

[Jermaine is MJ's brother, and ofcourse he can lie to support his brother. Maybe this hoax was a plan made by MJ's family, not himself, just to make him life a normal life. Live in peace, and don't concern about the 50 emerging concerts.. But a question is for how long this have been planned... Only MJ's family and chosen "hoax-actors" knows about this.. Paid actors with low status aswell, that people wouldn't be
LIEve if one suddently started to shout about this hoax. The only prove that he is alive is TMZ and his family! THE ONLY!! ]

Joe Jackson seems to have no respect for his own son, that has made HIM rich.. Joe seems to struggle with using correct words as well, or he is a bad actor.  

Why weren't there any good friends of Michael in the funeral, except "B-stars?"
 I missed Paul McCartney, Elizabeth Taylor, Madonna, Britney Spears etc.. There is many more, I didn't really miss them.. But why weren't they there? It's Michael Jackson for God sake!! His good friends through his life and career.. If he is dead, seems like his family are taking all control, and think they are controlling MJ :cry:

His kids was VERY BORED in both memorial and the funeral..
 I wouldn't act like that, if it were my dad or mom, or any in the family or even a friend.. These kids had a strong connection with their father, so why didn't they cry? This once again shows how digusting the world is, if he really is dead. They were chewing gum too  :x  

Dr. Murray? He was employed to look after Michael, not talk in the phone and give him alot of drugs! Why not better security when it was a few days to his comeback.. When so many people had spent time to make a concert, and spent money on making the film This Is IT :lol: If Murray killed Michael Jackson, it's fucking horrible! Why isn't he in jail? Tortured to death? He is back in buisness as doctor, with TV-Show included! He don't even fucking know how to do CPR on a person, and can't see the difference between floor and bed.. Highly dangerous person. Either is Michael Jackson alive, or this sicko have murdered a person, Michael Jackson, without a punishment!

If Michael Jackson is dead, the life is damn dangerous and unfair..
Keep the faith. Be
LIEve. His family isn't like this, I'm sure!   :D
Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 08:32:31 PM by iMJacksonfaN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

Re: What if Michael Jackson really is dead?
December 30, 2009, 12:11:29 PM
I so much agree with you on this... I really thought if Michael is really dead these people must really hate his guts... I mean how can his family and friends act like this!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 12:13:33 PM
You've just outlined the reasons why he's for sure NOT dead...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 12:14:06 PM
Well dear I am also almost crazy!I will give my soul to see him back happy and beautiful as ever.My live is so empty without him and I listen a whole day to his music.Why is that fu****g family no hounest to us?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 12:15:42 PM
If he really is dead, then the fight will continue for JUSTICE!!!!

We will NOT let these leeches and con-artists defeat MJ and his name and his cause.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

December 30, 2009, 12:17:14 PM
Quote from: "grayshki"
You've just outlined the reasons why he's for sure NOT dead...

Nono, well.. Im mostly pointing at his family. It's the most important thing. I just feel so sad for him, if he really is dead.. Cause it seems like they don't really care about Michael Jackson (and us)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 12:20:58 PM
The way the family acts is what got me believing in the hoax in the first place.
I cant image they would act the way they do if he is really dead. If it wasn't the family I could think that someone is just playing with our minds, the family wouldn't be doing that while they were grieving.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Eva R

December 30, 2009, 12:45:24 PM
He cant be really dead. you know why? Because there are to much strange things happening. Remember, there are more things that say he is alive then death. And the speech of Jermaine is just the start of the hoax. I was surprised he didn't cry..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 30, 2009, 12:50:32 PM
I want only one ......... the truth :!:
All the same obe likes see me or not all the same like this may look..........the truth!And the justice Michael is entitled!
Therefore, I fight on :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 30, 2009, 01:10:52 PM
Did you notice that Geraldo said it was RANDY Jackson during that clip?  I thought that Geraldo was a good friend of the family.  He should know that this is JERMAINE and not RANDY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.

iMJacksonfaN

December 30, 2009, 01:26:07 PM
Yep, I noticed it.

Seems like everything is based on a fat lie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

December 30, 2009, 01:27:00 PM
And the guy who took the photo of him dead, inside the ambulance, Ben Evenstad, a "paparazzi-friend" of Michael, sold the picture to TMZ?! (Not sure, just tell me if I'm wrong)

Christopher Weiss was the one who took the pic, he was working for Ben. So he has to be involved in this case I guess.

We saw two ambulances and a firetruck outside his rented house.. I wonder why? They never mentioned Michael Jackson on the phone.. So why send two ambulances to the house, when they think it's a normal person?

I don't know how it works in the USA, but here in the Netherlands they come with 2 ambulances when someone suffered cardiac arrest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Datroot

December 30, 2009, 01:28:45 PM
I think MJ owned one ambulance himself though, if this is so, why phone for another?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

MashMike

December 30, 2009, 01:45:59 PM
After the memorial i was nearly convinced that Michael is not dead cause of children's and family's strange behavior,some say that different people react and grieve differently,maybe, but not all at the same time, i mean c'mon,they are all human beings and cannot be so indifferent to their beloved person's "death"(not takin' into consideration rehearsed and fake"emotional speeches",i was crying bitterly during the whole memorial how is it so that the family took it so easily??Either they are totally and extremely heartless or this is a HOAX,i prefer the 2nd one, i've seen the ambulance picture in a full size in a journal,after examining it i'm totally convinced that it's fake,besides have u seen the photo in which all the Jacksons are smiling broadly and carelessly after Paris's speech,it can't be,people need to wake up,kisses,don't give up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

December 30, 2009, 01:54:15 PM
LOL! LaToya is in the first pic like this:  :D !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions