hope

Re: What if Michael Jackson really is dead?
December 31, 2009, 06:15:22 PM
Isn't there a time frame after the death to do that?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

December 31, 2009, 06:41:01 PM
I  agree...sometimes I wonder if I'm just using the death hoax theory as a coping mechanism for my grief. It sort of shifted my focus on to a hope instead of the pain of knowing he is gone.  I was looking for something, anything to get past the emptiness I felt inside.  I just want something concrete, you know, something that will make us sit up and scream, "Yes!  He is alive, he is still on this planet; we still have him!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

December 31, 2009, 07:00:31 PM
My thoughts exactly :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 07:44:22 PM
Quote from: "angel"
I  agree...sometimes I wonder if I'm just using the death hoax theory as a coping mechanism for my grief. It sort of shifted my focus on to a hope instead of the pain of knowing he is gone.  I was looking for something, anything to get past the emptiness I felt inside.  I just want something concrete, you know, something that will make us sit up and scream, "Yes!  He is alive, he is still on this planet; we still have him!"

But HOW can we expect to find this on the internet???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 09:48:39 PM
Quote from: "grayshki"
You've just outlined the reasons why he's for sure NOT dead...

You have hit the nail on the head!  I agree wholeheartedly! MJ, my love, I love you more!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

December 31, 2009, 09:59:34 PM
Surely the Jackson family knows that we hoax believers exist?
Why hasn't Jermaine or Janet or even Katherine come forward to say, "Yes, he's dead. Please let him rest?"
I know that if my brother (God forbid!) died, and I knew people were going "LOL No he's not!"  I'd probably release a statement saying to (pardon my language!) to Eff off and leave him be.
Pretending hoax believers don't exist is only fueling the fire.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

December 31, 2009, 10:30:49 PM
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
Okay.. First of all, I don't think he is dead, and I'm not saying I don't belive in the hoax anymore.. It's just that what if he really is dead?.. I have so many questions, it's stuck in my head, so now I make a post. Everything seems so very unrealistic, therefor I beLIEve he is not dead. Now I'll mention what I find weird.

I made a post earlier today, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login so please check it out.

We all know TMZ. They announced MJ dead a few minutes before Jermaine even announced his death.
And the guy who took the photo of him dead, inside the ambulance, Ben Evenstad, a "paparazzi-friend" of Michael, sold the picture to TMZ?! (Not sure, just tell me if I'm wrong)

We saw two ambulances and a firetruck outside his rented house.. I wonder why? They never mentioned Michael Jackson on the phone.. So why send two ambulances to the house, when they think it's a normal person?

When Jermaine is standing there "crying", then tells that our Legendary king, Michael Jackson is dead, he first says "This is hard" then kinda smile. [youtube:1ks59mfi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEkAOx_Fis8[/youtube:1ks59mfi] It's around 0:22..
I wonder.. Why is he reading from a paper? He should be thinking of anything else than writing on a paper.. I would speak from the bottom of my heart. Why is it only Jermaine? Everyone in the family were at the hospital. By the way, I thought it was somebody that worked in the hospital which announced people's death.

Oops.. I kinda make this post very long now, Ill keep it short now. What my point actually is..

If Michael Jackson is dead, his family and his closest friends seems to give a shit in him, to be honest.. Joe Jackson seems to me like a drunk person, that got problems with talking and use the right words.

Why weren't there any good friends of Michael in the funeral, except "B-stars and friends." I missed Paul McCartney, Elizabeth Taylor, Madonna, Britney Spears.. There is many more, and well, I didn't really miss them.. But why weren't they there? It's Michael Jackson for God sake!! His good friends due his life.

Dr. Murray? If he really killed Michael Jackson with his "doctor skills," I find the it really unfair. If Murder Murray killed him, is it fucking horrible! Why isn't he in jail? Tortured to death? Back to work as doctor? When he don't even fucking know how to do CPR on a person, and can't see the difference between floor and bed..

The kids seemed to be very bored in the memorial and funeral aswell.. I wouldn't stop crying, if it were my dad or mom, or any in the family.. These kids had a strong connection with their father, so why didn't they cry? This once again shows how digusting the world is, if he really is dead. They were chewing gum too..

I'll probably come back with more of my opinions, please post yours and what you think is damn unfair, and unrealistic if he really is dead..

If Michael Jackson is dead, please.. Shot me, then the life is damn dangerous and unfair..

I DO NOT beLIEve Michael Jackson is dead my reasons nothing adds up like every other celeb death I have seen it has been the POLICE or CORONER that make the announcement to the public not a civilian sibling!! Anyone notice this? People way less famous than MJ have always had profesionals release news of thier deaths. I have alot more but that is one of the ones that caught my eye he is NOT dead!! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Proud Member of MJ\'s Army of Love (Canadian Regiment) Ready to dedicate my life to MJ\'s Mission. Love you Michael..Always in my Heart[/size]

January 01, 2010, 01:01:19 AM
Maybe I want to believe because other way this world is such a sad and cruel place. Was crying hard during memorial (not like  people at memorial).  This whole story made me devastated, until I got a dream of Michael escaping  :)  Don't want to lose it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

January 01, 2010, 06:37:47 AM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
Quote from: "angel"

But HOW can we expect to find this on the internet???
The net is not our only source.  We have books, movies, newspapers (albeit a few!), our own minds, our own intuition, our own memories.  For example, after 6/25/09, memories came flooding back to me, little things that, on their own, at the time, seemed ordinary enough, but suddenly took on new meaning when facing the possibility of a hoax.  All of it compiled together is mounting evidence to me that he faked his death.  We don't have irrefutable evidence either way.  Look at it from this POV---if we were trying to prove he is really dead, could we???  NO!!!  There is nothing official out there from ANY source!  So, until then I'm still a believer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 10:26:57 AM
Quote from: "susie_23"
Why hasn't Jermaine or Janet or even Katherine come forward to say, "Yes, he's dead. Please let him rest?"
I know that if my brother (God forbid!) died, and I knew people were going "LOL No he's not!"  I'd probably release a statement saying to (pardon my language!) to Eff off and leave him be.
I agree!! His family is only fueling the fire by not saying anything is this isn't a hoax and Michael's really dead. I'm sure they know that we exist.!! :roll:

Maybe a group of people should go to the Encino house and demand answers. Oh wait, they'll get arrested for stalking :lol: . Better yet, let's send in hoax questions to the Jackson brothers to answer live on twitter! ;) Wonder if they'll answer or ignore our questions?Hmmm :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ mj over 32 we are sailing in same boat  , i feel the same mean believes he is with us and other thinks he is with God..... at a better place. i can only pray for better days to come. Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

I don't think he is dead. He is way to smart to die because of drugs, which make him looks like a drugaddict.
 This is just a remainder with 'what if?', but with alot of *proves* to make you realize the same as I think..

"It's not hard to realize that MJ infact could be dead, but it's worse to realize how greedy, unrespectable and how less humans care about eachother, especially their own family.. We have to many proves, they have given us to few.. BeLIEve, and the truth will prevail."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thanks for reminder God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 04:59:46 PM
Quote from: "susie_23"

Exactly!  8-)
It's the family that makes this hoax believable
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions