Re: Messages concerning IMissYouAll09 on youtube
December 31, 2009, 11:11:42 PM
I don't know about anyone else but this to me sounded like a very heartfelt, sad, and true confession from someone we all love very much.  I read this a couple of times, and was almost in tears.  I just don't think in my heart that this was written by anyone else.  The facts are true.  We know what kind of life he had, and this explains it to a tee.  If this is the decision that he made, it would explain the children's reaction, and the rest of the family.  Not being able to see him.  I cannot explain it, I just felt in my heart that I was reading Michael's words.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 11:23:51 PM
hi lynn

i dont think the story words are Michaels words. or did u read something else?
the Free advise guy could be telling truth or just looking for atention for his ideas about this.
the message at his Yootube site now that is forwarded from Michael sounds like what he would tell us.
the story is different.

Maura upset two of my best friends coz she wrote mean things about other people. i know she is morning the loss of a friend and all but that does not give her right to hurt other people.  i think she can make things right by not hiding stuff from us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 11:28:25 PM
Michael needs to understand that none of us are perfect, and we all have a past.  We all have done things in our life that we are not partically proud of, but this is what makes us human. Michael also needs to know that there are many, many, people who love him unconditionally.  His heart, his love, his giving, has been for everyone else his entire life, what else can we ask of him?  I want NOTHING.  Just peace, love, and comfort for him and him alone.  MICHAEL,  FORGIVE THEM....FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 11:31:57 PM
Do you have his yt link?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 11:44:56 PM
I also believe he is telling us that he will not be back.  (When he said about not seeing the children) But he also wanted us to know that if thats the case, he did these clues to let us know he is alive, and did this to ease our pain.  He knew how is fans would take his death, so he wanted to fix that with the clues.  This to me, is the true story of what happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 11:45:27 PM
I dont know how this person would know the detail like that. I mean I know he is saying that it is fiction-but its obviously a mirror of what he is implying happened..or he thinks  happened. I am still trying to figure out why some are making a deal out of the female voice. Michael in disguise...high voice,he is saying no one would know-you know? I hope it isnt this way...really. It is really sad. But this could be and its well thought out and at the same time too easy you know? The part about re-directing people is clever. "Pervert" really wasnt the right word to use for the guy though. He could have this whole scenario and believe it as well but not know anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

January 01, 2010, 01:01:38 AM
HE could not risk doing anything that easily traceable, period. Besides, HE is fully aware of all these deeply upsetting sites! People should not be doing this kind of harm.

....so...what he mean by this? actually no clues? he is upset with our sites or Mike? why? did we make anything wrong by this site? so sad.....
am sure we mean no harm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 01:16:08 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
My gut reaction is that it is, maybe my choice of words is incorrect, but a troll, just trying to malign Michael with a carefully planned out story with some believable truths (from readily available data on the hoax sites), and damaging depressing despairing information. Playing with fans emotions. I thought maybe up until he talked about "innocently exploring boys", then I knew what this guy was up to. Total pervert. He doesn't know Michael's heart. Michael's not that stupid to do that to children, and he loves his kids more than to selfishly leave them to die somewhere else. What parent would do that? Unbelievable. And it completely doesn't fit with the vast majority of clues and information we've been given so far. If this is a real clue, it belongs with the "peeing in cups" story. This is the worst story I've ever read. Sorry but it kind of upset me.

TheFreeAdviceMan has left you a comment on his channel page..It is in his comment section..He sounds somewhat pissed off...I was on his friends list and he kicked me off because I remarked that his story sounded like 'A James Bond Movie'...He has told me of Mike and Jermaine sending each other messages in a complex coded form..The messages appear in a newspaper in the form of advertisments..This guy who goes by the name of JP said that Uri Gellar taught Mike about the code over a 20 month period.
He said that the code is so comlex that not even the most sophisticated technologies could decipher it..
The run down that I got from JP was this...He has been having clandestine meetings with Mike in a cafe in posh Kensington, London where Mike now resides..When he meets with Mike..Mike is dressed in a cover-all...He is dressed as an Islamic woman..He has an Islamic bodyguard with him too...JP has been chosen to be Mike's messenger of sorts.
JP met Mike through a mutual aquaintence Uri Geller...Though I believe Uri is more of a friend to Mike then just an aquaintence...Mike got mixed up with some very bad people.
He was struggling with a crippling drug addiction that was slowly killing him..I got the feeling that JP was telling me that Mike could no longer cope with his children..JP did CLEARLY STATE to me that Mike NEVER EVER abused those boys..But later Mike had admitted  to acting innapropriately for a man of his age.. JP said Mike was warned by well meaning friends about his friendships with underage boys...I personally think that Mike was truely innocent in every sense of the word...I should say personally that Mike was treating these boys more like his 'peer's' and not like children, with him being the adult in the situation...These continued friendships with kids probably set Mike up to be the perfect victim of both blackmail and extortion...AGAIN!
I said to JP that Mike would never leave his kids for good as they were his world..
JP answered me and said I was too idealistic...Mike was having terrible mood swings too.
That coupled with all these other things like the bad people he was mixed up with and the financial problems he faced drove him to do what he had to do...JP said Mike had no choice.
Hope this helps clarify things a little...
But do we belive him.?..It is all meant to be fiction after all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

miss j

January 01, 2010, 01:27:35 AM
hurmmm......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

January 01, 2010, 01:46:09 AM
Quote from: "NeverEndingStory"
My gut reaction is that it is, maybe my choice of words is incorrect, but a troll, just trying to malign Michael with a carefully planned out story with some believable truths (from readily available data on the hoax sites), and damaging depressing despairing information. Playing with fans emotions. I thought maybe up until he talked about "innocently exploring boys", then I knew what this guy was up to. Total pervert. He doesn't know Michael's heart. Michael's not that stupid to do that to children, and he loves his kids more than to selfishly leave them to die somewhere else. What parent would do that? Unbelievable. And it completely doesn't fit with the vast majority of clues and information we've been given so far. If this is a real clue, it belongs with the "peeing in cups" story. This is the worst story I've ever read. Sorry but it kind of upset me.

TheFreeAdviceMan has left you a comment on his channel page..It is in his comment section..He sounds somewhat pissed off...I was on his friends list and he kicked me off because I remarked that his story sounded like 'A James Bond Movie'...He has told me of Mike and Jermaine sending each other messages in a complex coded form..The messages appear in a newspaper in the form of advertisments..This guy who goes by the name of JP said that Uri Gellar taught Mike about the code over a 20 month period.
He said that the code is so comlex that not even the most sophisticated technologies could decipher it..
The run down that I got from JP was this...He has been having clandestine meetings with Mike in a cafe in posh Kensington, London where Mike now resides..When he meets with Mike..Mike is dressed in a cover-all...He is dressed as an Islamic woman..He has an Islamic bodyguard with him too...JP has been chosen to be Mike's messenger of sorts.
JP met Mike through a mutual aquaintence Uri Geller...Though I believe Uri is more of a friend to Mike then just an aquaintence...Mike got mixed up with some very bad people.
He was struggling with a crippling drug addiction that was slowly killing him..I got the feeling that JP was telling me that Mike could no longer cope with his children..JP did CLEARLY STATE to me that Mike NEVER EVER abused those boys..But later Mike had admitted  to acting innapropriately for a man of his age.. JP said Mike was warned by well meaning friends about his friendships with underage boys...I personally think that Mike was truely innocent in every sense of the word...I should say personally that Mike was treating these boys more like his 'peer's' and not like children, with him being the adult in the situation...These continued friendships with kids probably set Mike up to be the perfect victim of both blackmail and extortion...AGAIN!
I said to JP that Mike would never leave his kids for good as they were his world..
JP answered me and said I was too idealistic...Mike was having terrible mood swings too.
That coupled with all these other things like the bad people he was mixed up with and the financial problems he faced drove him to do what he had to do...JP said Mike had no choice.

I just can say....if there are some fans in Kensington, London, please find the person in Islamic woman dress but with Mike's shoes..... :lol:
sorry, just kidding....i need this coz' am stress out now....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 02:18:30 AM
Quote from: "mjisthemuses"
Quote from: "NeverEndingStory"

I just can say....if there are some fans in Kensington, London, please find the person in Islamic woman dress but with Mike's shoes..... :lol:
sorry, just kidding....i need this coz' am stress out now....

LOL..LOL..Gotcha there...The shoes would be a dead give away right??...LOL
Before I forget...JP also told me about that Prince that Mike was involved with a few years back...And supposedly they had a falling out?? Well, according to JP they didn't really have a fall out...The Prince is now helping Mike...Hence the reason for the Islamic body guard  etc...JP mentioned about Mike having a special passport of some kind too but I forget exactly what he called it..Again, all arranged by this Prince..
I believe there could be some element of truth to what JP has told me mixed in with some fantasy...He wants to keep an element of doubt there in our minds...Is this all purely fiction or not??
JP is the most remarkable man I have ever met...But he is very sensitive...He kicked me off his list of friends for what I thought was a small reason...After all, Mike always said not to believe everything you read or hear about..Why should I treat JP's revelations any differently to anybody elses?? I did tell him I would keep an open mind.
I apologised to him and sent him a friends invite but he did not respond..
He was the one to contact me initially..
I do not believe he has said a lot to Maura though I did see he left a comment on her page once..He did ask me if I thought Maura had MJ's best interest's at heart..So he is obviously well aware of her channel and video's...I responded that I am sure she does and that from what I know of her she seems a nice girl.
JP is somewhat of a celebrity himself...He used to give free advice on the streets of NYC back in the 80's...He built up quite a reputation I believe and got his name in the paper and on TV...That sort of thing...He also attracted celebrites and told me he first met Mike in the early 80's through some friends of Brooke Shields...He then caught up again with Mike briefly during the 90's...His latest association with Mike was due to the mutual friendship with Uri Gellar...It was Uri that convinced Mike to use JP as a messenger...JP told me that Mike wont be back...I kind of guessed that anyway before I met him..Here is the link to his channel on YT...If you scroll down his comments there is a message in four parts from Mike...Mike is not happy about all these fake MJ channels going up..Take care everyone..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 02:25:48 AM
Michael won't be back ?  :shock:  :?  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

hope

January 01, 2010, 02:39:39 AM
So....this guy is saying that Michael gave up his children and will never be with them again? I don't understand this, they were his life. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LLJ

January 01, 2010, 02:40:42 AM
Isn't Michael's location suppose to be top secret?.. If this is true..why will he reveal Michael's location?

There has been clues indicating Michael will be back...some given by himself?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

January 01, 2010, 03:00:33 AM
@NeverEndingStory

some questions bothering me....

1. at the beginning JP said that this is just fiction, why then he is kicked you off from friend list when you said that it's like James Bond story
2. why now he continue telling where Mike is and all the detail like it's the truth?
3. what we know that this hoax death site created purposely to support the hoax death or to give clues out?
4. maybe i was wrong, but if JP is Mike's messenger, why he upset with you and actively open all the secret about this hoax?

once again maybe i was wrong, but i'm a bit confuse now about him? really, am more like scare now....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions