CarrieTopic starter

Lisa Marie Presley
January 16, 2023, 04:19:09 PM
Hi everyone,
I don't know if there are anyone here, or any of the "old" members, but I have a question to ask,
& this is not meant to be heartless or condensending towards Lisa Marie as she lost her son to suicide, but I just have to ask if anyone else is wondering if Lisa Marie's death is part of Michael Jackson's hoax, or did she sadly pass away?
Due to what happened to her son I don't think she would hoax her death, but who knows, and if so, why; only she would know.

I ask, especially because of the numerology; especially Elvis 88th birthday on January 8th. 88 - 54 (Lisa's age) = 34 = 7. She would have turned 55 in February?!

Priscilla in her statement said Lisa Marie had "left them", which made me think of her choice of words, just like Lisa when describing the similarities between Michael's "death" and Elvis "death" as "play by play", or something  like that.

And it also happening around Austin Butler winning an award as his role as Elvis, giving attention to Elvis right after his 88th birthday.

And also because of Taj Jackson's documentary coming out this year (2023 = 7)

Janet as far as I know is going on her new tour; "Together Again"; I don't know if she is going to put a spin on that one, taking advantage of "Together Again", either Lisa's death is real or not.

And I have read that Bigi Jackson is turning
21 years old this year, in February. 777. It being 14 years since 2009.

It just seems like a lot going on this year in association with Michael Jackson, coincidental or not.
Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 04:21:14 PM by Carrie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Lisa Marie Presley
January 16, 2023, 04:54:59 PM
I don't think you are disrespectful for wondering this about Lisa Marie as it was the first thing I wondered myself when I heard the news. I don't really know what to think to be honest as she looked really ill a few days before, but then again so did Michael at times in the lead up to his alleged death. I'm open to either possibility with Lisa Marie though I know she'd been through a lot of struggles. I do think your calculation with the numbers is interesting though. I totally agree with you that something is going on to do with Michael and I've felt that since June 2022. I don't know where you stand on it but I know some Hoaxers including the lovely Souza believe the hoax is to do with Q, I thought it was interesting how Q started posting again on June 24th 2022 the day before the Anniversary after a long absence and then also posted a few things in November around the 40th anniversary of Thriller, I could just be looking into things way too much but I do find it interesting none the less that Q has a long absence and now posts occasionally, and happened to do so around these dates. If memory serves correct Qs first ever post was on the anniversary of This is its release. Also around the MJs 'death' anniversary last year weird stories came out about Jeffre Phillips stealing MJs driving licence, Pyjamas, breathing apparatus used by the Paramedics, MJs prescription pills, Documents, computers, and phone from Carol Wood shortly after MJ went to the Hospital and died. I found that along with the timing really strange, also around that time there were a few articles about MJs ghost visiting Latoya in the outfit they buried him which felt like a clue to me. In September Paris and Prince posted on their Instagram stories about Paris being a victim of a death hoax. The strange thing is that there were articles about Paris being the latest victim of a death hoax yet I could find nothing about her supposedly being dead even though articles claimed her death trended on Twitter I saw nothing, even when searching Twitter all I could find was a few reposts of the article about her death hoax, but not one report or tweet saying she'd died. That's was quite odd to me. Chris Tucker was also a victim of a celebrity death hoax too. Definetly been a few weird things happening these last 6 months. I do think 2023 is significant the way the number 7 comes into things this year like you mentioned, and Taj said 2023 will be the year is interesting too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

January 17, 2023, 04:42:30 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't think you are disrespectful for wondering this about Lisa Marie as it was the first thing I wondered myself when I heard the news. I don't really know what to think to be honest as she looked really ill a few days before, but then again so did Michael at times in the lead up to his alleged death. I'm open to either possibility with Lisa Marie though I know she'd been through a lot of struggles. I do think your calculation with the numbers is interesting though. I totally agree with you that something is going on to do with Michael and I've felt that since June 2022. I don't know where you stand on it but I know some Hoaxers including the lovely Souza believe the hoax is to do with Q, I thought it was interesting how Q started posting again on June 24th 2022 the day before the Anniversary after a long absence and then also posted a few things in November around the 40th anniversary of Thriller, I could just be looking into things way too much but I do find it interesting none the less that Q has a long absence and now posts occasionally, and happened to do so around these dates. If memory serves correct Qs first ever post was on the anniversary of This is its release. Also around the MJs 'death' anniversary last year weird stories came out about Jeffre Phillips stealing MJs driving licence, Pyjamas, breathing apparatus used by the Paramedics, MJs prescription pills, Documents, computers, and phone from Carol Wood shortly after MJ went to the Hospital and died. I found that along with the timing really strange, also around that time there were a few articles about MJs ghost visiting Latoya in the outfit they buried him which felt like a clue to me. In September Paris and Prince posted on their Instagram stories about Paris being a victim of a death hoax. The strange thing is that there were articles about Paris being the latest victim of a death hoax yet I could find nothing about her supposedly being dead even though articles claimed her death trended on Twitter I saw nothing, even when searching Twitter all I could find was a few reposts of the article about her death hoax, but not one report or tweet saying she'd died. That's was quite odd to me. Chris Tucker was also a victim of a celebrity death hoax too. Definetly been a few weird things happening these last 6 months. I do think 2023 is significant the way the number 7 comes into things this year like you mentioned, and Taj said 2023 will be the year is interesting too.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and point of view.
I'm familiar with Q, but I don’t know very much about him/it, so maybe I'll have to educate myself more on that topic.
I don’t know how much or what we can believe from the mainstream media anymore, but today I read that Lise Marie was in debt now prior to death. As they claimed Michael was… And TMZ were the first to announce Lisa Marie's cardiac arrest, and her death!? Just like Michael's.
I agree she didn’t look well at the golden globes; she looked very frail and pale, and during an interview she asked Jerry Schilling (one of Elvis' best friends) who accompanied her, to lend her his arm so she could hold onto him while answering questions. It didn't look good.
I guess we all have to just wait and see if it's part of the hoax or not, but as you said there are odd things happening at this time, especially Taj's choice of words about 2023 and his documentary. Will it be the beginning of Michael Jackson's return.
I definitely believe Lisa Marie and Michael are, or were, closer during these years than people know, staying in touch, especially more than the non believers think or know.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

January 17, 2023, 04:45:18 PM

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and point of view.
I'm familiar with Q, but I don’t know very much about him/it, so maybe I'll have to educate myself more on that topic.
I don’t know how much or what we can believe from the mainstream media anymore, but today I read that Lise Marie was in debt now prior to death. As they claimed Michael was… And TMZ were the first to announce Lisa Marie's cardiac arrest, and her death!? Just like Michael's.
I agree she didn’t look well at the golden globes; she looked very frail and pale, and during an interview she asked Jerry Schilling (one of Elvis' best friends) who accompanied her, to lend her his arm so she could hold onto him while answering questions. It didn't look good.
I guess we all have to just wait and see if it's part of the hoax or not, but as you said there are odd things happening at this time, especially Taj's choice of words about 2023 and his documentary. Will it be the beginning of Michael Jackson's return?
I definitely believe Lisa Marie and Michael are, or were, closer during these years than people know, staying in touch, especially more than the non believers think or know.

Just another thing that seems odd to me is that there will be a public memorial for Lisa Marie at Graceland this coming Sunday; I don’t know if that will be her funeral and burial, but it seems odd to me since she is or was so private, but also since her twin daughters are only 14 years old you would think they would keep it more private, away from media and prying eyes.
Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 05:54:53 PM by Carrie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

January 18, 2023, 07:56:55 AM
I'm just going to post this article from TMZ before I will watch from afar, how it all unfolds. I wanted to post this article because it just shows how TMZ always are ahead of other outlets and always have inside videoes and photos.

Also they noted that the 24/7 live webcam on Graceland's website was down for a few days due to preparation of Lisa Marie's memorial/funeral. Why?
Weird because some get hold of inside videoes despite the official webcam being down.

And lastly, TMZ's wording;

"No word on who might be addressing the gathered crowd, or performing music -- but considering this is going to be open to the public, and the fact 54-year-old Lisa was so beloved in showbiz ... we could see a big name rolling through to pay tribute."

Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 07:58:58 AM by Carrie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2023, 07:27:47 PM
I think you're right on the money with the numerology, she died on January 12th and her son died on July 12th two years and six months exactly apart. July and January 12th are 6 months apart:

Is this Lisa Presley spotted alive at Jeff Becks funeral? ( the blonde in the back with shades on ) LMP and Mike Lockwood were Jeff's friends.

I'm a noob and idk how to send attachments here so click da link

There are many pics of other celebrity guests at this funeral, however the only guest that comes close to the dress sense is Rod Stewarts wife  however her head shape is different, her hair is messier in the wind, the scarf/ collar is different, Alleged LMP is wearing lipstick whilst Rods wife isn't. There is also a button difference in their coats as one is a yellowish tag whilst the other is a black button.
Big difference is Alleged LMP photo appears to be wearing a dress or veil over the lower legs where as Rods wife clearly just wears a coat.
Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 12:15:09 PM by Truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

February 19, 2023, 10:32:34 AM
I agree with you that the person is reminiscent of Lisa Marie Presley. Her profile looks like her. 😊 I saw on her Twitter account that she had made a statement of Jeff Beck’s passing, that they were his friends.
So it’s absolutely possible that she was there to pay her respects.

I came to think of her sarcophagus which has no date of birth nor date of death, and it was decorated with sunflowers (Michael Jackson’s alleged favorite flowers) among other flowers.
Also I notice on social media Pricilla Presley being the "villain" after Lisa Marie Presley’s alleged death, just like Joseph Jackson was after Michael hoaxed his death, promoting his record label in public.
The ignorant attacks Pricilla Presley is exposed to is quite ugly. I’m going to sit back and watch it unfold, if she is dead or alive, but I think Lisa Marie faked her death. I read that she was happy with the lifestyle the pandemic brought her, having to wear masks outside, and staying at home alot, and not being out in public being scrutinized.

The similarities are
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CarrieTopic starter

February 19, 2023, 03:31:22 PM
I just watched Austin Butler's speech after winning a Bafta award for his role as Elvis. He did not say anything about Lisa Marie, or honor her. He just said he wanted to thank the Presley family, hoping that he had made them proud.

Another thing that I don’t remember having mentioned is that Janet Jackson announced late last year she is going on tour this year, calling the tour "Together Again", and I don't think that is coincidental. So are MJ and Lisa Marie back together, enjoying their privacy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Evie Saint

February 19, 2023, 06:29:46 PM
LMP is dead. That is not her in any photo. Not everyone fakes their death! There are bigger things ar play!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions