Weird things I've noticed since June 25th 2022,
September 14, 2022, 04:28:56 PM
I've noticed a few odd things since June 25th 2022 that really makes me wonder if something might be going on behind the scenes. On June 25th this year Articles came out claiming Latoyas ex boy friend  Jeffre Phillips was being sued by the Estate for stealing MJs drivers licence, Prescription pills, mobile phone, computer hard drives, documents. Passport, Pyjamas, and breathing appartus that the Paramedics used on MJ. This of course makes no sense as there was pills every where in MJs room when it was investigated, its always been a mystery amongst hoaxers about how the Pyjamas seemed to disappear somewhere between the Paramedics taking MJ to Hospital and arriving at the coroner and MJs body was identified by the Drivers licence. Recently the Estate apparently won against Jeffre but Jeffre insists MJs mom asked him to look after these possessions, whether Jeffre stole them or MJs mom asked him to look after them, either way seems very odd. Some of Jeffres Instagram posts are rather interesting and seem very similar to the things MJ himself would say. Q also returned after an 18 month absence on June 24th. This month TMZ released another Documentary about who killed Michael Jackson. Prince and Paris recently posted on their Instagram stories about how Paris was supposed to be dead but it was a death hoax, and they both seemed to find it amusing. What's really weird though is several Tabloids are claiming Paris was the victim of a death hoax which started on Facebook and Twitter but that she is alive and well. The only things I can find are articles saying she's not dead, and the sun had a bold headline "Death Hoax" but I can't find anything about her being dead even though the Articles claimed her death was trending on Twitter, I've done a Twitter search and all I can find are about 3 retweets of the article saying she isn't dead, and I didn't see a  single person or MJ fan on social Media saying they'd heard she'd died  or anything, as though this false death claim never even happened to begin with. I know the Media make up a lot of stuff but why claim someone was a victim of a death hoax if no such hoax was made in the first place. Did anybody here see her supposed death trending or hear she died? It's so weird to me how I saw nothing and can't find anybody on social media saying anything other than very few retweeting articles about her death being a hoax but nothing about the actual so called death, and the fact that both she and Prince put it on there Instagram story was weird too. Would love to hear other people's thoughts on all this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions