Interesting things around June 25th 2022
June 25, 2022, 04:39:53 PM
Hi everyone.
Noticed a few interesting things around the 13th anniversary of Michaels alleged death. Of course it could be pure coincidences and don't want to sound like I'm looking for silly clues or reading into things too much, but its pretty interesting none the less.

Since yesterday on any video you play on Michael Jacksons Official You Tube Channel at certain points during a video a notice appears in the top right corner of the video where it says Watch Dead or Alive. MJs official You Tube is recommending the song You Spin Me Round by Dead or Alive. This recommendation appears for any one who watches a video on Michaels Channel not like a personal suggestion based on what you as an individual watches or likes on You Tube. It's pretty interesting that this video is being recommended to anyone who visits MJs You Tube given the name Dead or Alive. Also in the song there is the line "Watch out here I come"

I know some of us who have looked in to the hoax believes in Qanon and think Michael is a part of Q. Q has not posted for eighteen months but then randomly pops back on June 24th 2022 with 3 posts one of which says "Shall we play a game once more?" To me the timing and post itself is very interesting.

Also came across an interesting TMZ Article published today, I know the Media is full of sh*t when it comes to MJ but I still think we should look at everything as there could be hidden info in some publications as someone in the know could be dropping hints. In the Article it claims a guy engaged to one of MJs siblings removed MJs belongings from Carol Wood Drive straight after the death saying the guy even stole MJs pajamas that were removed by paramedics. If the official story about what happened on June  25th 2009 is true then those pajamas should have been handed over to the Police and no one should have been allowed in or out of the House. There's something off about the whole thing, and makes me think they removed anything that would have exposed what really happened that day and possibly sent some of MJs belongings on to him where ever his new location would be. I don't know just that it doesn't make any sense if you believe the official narrative, and interesting Article You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I just feel something is going on right now.
Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 11:09:57 AM by Shanny
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It’s interesting that they are advertising Dead or Alive
Hmmmmmm am actually gonna have a look at that now
Hey btw Shanny! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I read that article from TMZ as well and thought it was strange. Why would the estate file a lawsuit 13 years after his 'death'?  One of the items mentioned was his CA drivers license. Well that sparked my attention because in the autopsy report, part of the police report said Michael Jackson was identified by his CA Drivers License. If it was stolen how could he have had it with him. I now know why Michael had no clothes on at the hospital, the paramedics took them off of him  ::). So if he had no clothes on, where did he have the drivers license?

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions