Evie SaintTopic starter

What color is Michael Jackson?
July 28, 2021, 10:04:39 PM
I've been doing a bit of research on the reported cases of people dying after getting the jab. I read an article about a man where his internal organs were "riddled" with the spike protein from Covid19.
What does this have to do with Michael Jackson and the color of his skin? Well, it lead me to different medications and drugs that are touted as wonder drugs. One of those is called Glutathione. This is actually an amino acid our bodies produce naturally and is found in many foods.
Glutathione is responsible for the blockade of free radicals. Reverses inflammation. Sounds awesome,  right? But again.....Michael?
Study after study I read shows Glutathione is also used for skin lightening. As an infusion or injection. It blocks melanoncytes from producing and breaks down melanin present in the skin.
Just a thought,  why did Michael go to see Arnie so often? Why was Michael's skin so uniform in its vitiligo pattern?
My hypothesis is that Michael received the infusion(s) and became lighter.   Once Glutathione is stopped,  the body returns to its natural state.
So, is Michael white or brown?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: What color is Michael Jackson?
August 03, 2021, 05:11:00 AM
I also wondered how he got his skin so uniform, it never made sense to me that he would use cream to do that, it's not only a hassle but I would also assume you can not get that so smooth. I have never heard of this drug, I think it's very possible. I have said for years that I think Michael is back to a brown(er) color. The treatment for vitiligo is so good these days, knowing he would have to peep out and 'die', he might have chosen to keep the skin light until he 'died', then stopped those treatments, got his color back and had treatment for the patches. Who would ever expect a black guy to be Michael Jackson, even IF they would run into him and looks familiar. Michael Jackson was 'white' and 'died', right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Evie Saint,
No reactions
No reactions

BettyZ

August 04, 2021, 02:05:28 PM
Just a thought but his skin got lighter after the Pepsi accident, what if he used Glutathione
for his scars from the burn and also his acne he had (usually you don't get such a smooth skin if you had acne very badly) and it was a sight affect and then he went along with it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 05, 2021, 02:29:35 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just a thought but his skin got lighter after the Pepsi accident, what if he used Glutathione
for his scars from the burn and also his acne he had (usually you don't get such a smooth skin if you had acne very badly) and it was a sight affect and then he went along with it?

That wouldn't explain the obvious vitiligo spots we see through the years though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions