~Souza~Topic starter

MJDHI Live Questions
July 18, 2021, 04:00:38 PM
I opened this topic so you guys can post your questions and topics for the lives that you would like to see discussed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: MJDHI Live Questions
July 19, 2021, 02:07:17 PM
I listened to your live chat and I agree with what you all said regarding "the  needle"!
I will also do my best to avoid it ! I hope I won't lose my job.... I don't know what I will do from then on..
It looks like at some point in the near future, we either die from "the  needle" or we die from Hunger or cold!
My only hope is to be able to resist as long as I can...
In time, the more people get "the  needle" , the more will get sick or die from it, maybe sooner or later the great majority w start opeing their eyes to the TRUTH
There are already people who began noticing everything is wrong , it's all a LIE

Souza, you asked about suggestions. for future Lives or maybe future forum-threads...
This ("the  needle") could be a constant subject/thread , because there's always News about it, it's in development...
Oh I just remembered.... Souza , you said that even the educated people, people who were fully aware about the risks and everything took "the  needle"!
Yes, it baffles me too!! :Whew: :Thinking:
And I still don't understand WHY Ivanka Trump took it! and even posted photos on TW of her first and second shots  :Thinking:
WHY? I mean WHY?? loll
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Evie Saint

Re: MJDHI Live Questions
July 19, 2021, 08:09:38 PM
Isn't it interesting that we only hear about "cases" now, or hospitalization of the unvaccinated? I guess it doesn't matter how smart you are,  how much education you have. The brainwashing began so long ago; embedded into all of our minds. One day each and every person will see. Let's just hope it's before they get that "needle!"
I also hope that Michael hasn't had to get it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions