Greetings fellow believers.

After a long break in being hooked into the ‘greatest show on earth’ , I’m starting back to do some catching up on the what may be new. I was so deep in observing & participated in what was going on, but after the 7 years was up, I had to take a break as I had my own life to carry on🙂 I figured if there was any BIG BAM day, it would come out everywhere.

What got me to pick things up again, was the HBO mocumentary. I felt it was time to defend MJ. You may have seen me on Twitter doing so. Give me a 👋 IF you recognize me 😉
I believe MJ’s name is very close to being vindicated, but there’s a ways to go, still. Even so, we know what’s true, & whats BS.

I’ve admired MJ & his family as long as they have been The J5. My only regret is I’ve never seen them/ or MJ perform LIVE. They never came in my direction [ although MJ did visit someone he knew in my area, but it wasn’t public knowledge & I didn’t dig to find out who’s house he was visiting. I could have found out easy enough, but I respected his private time]😟

Enough about me. I still need to browse around more to learn & to add to the conversation. I have questions & speculations like everyone else. It’s great to have someplace to speak about MJ’s clever but necessary death hoax, without getting bashed or having to block 100’s of people🤦🏽‍♀️ I’ll return soon 😉

Blessings 🙏🏼& keep Michaeling🕴🏽

MJ’s Butterfly 🦋

PS, I’ll be looking for investigators that I lost touch with.
Holla if you remember MJ’sButterflyGirl 🙂
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Welcome back! Were you unable to log into your old account?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions