Hoax Theories > Michael's Reasons to hoax his death

Who is Dirty Diana?

(1/3) > >>

~Souza~:
After about 7 years I wrote a new blog. It is supposed to be turned into a video, but I thought it would also be good to have this as a blog, because there is a lot of information in it and when the video is done, it might be handy to go through the blog in case you missed something.

I had to be creative. Well I think I have been. The video will take a bit longer because this was over a month of research and honestly not the kind of research that makes you feel better. I do hope the information is clear and easy to follow and I hope it will spark interest of people to dig through his work and lyrics and post the connections in this thread.

Dirty Diana: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BettyZ:
Couldn’t be on the live chat unfortunately because it was too late 🙁 for me. Thanks Souza to always come up with new topics, this one is a really complex one. Sometimes I really wonder why did he have to make it so complicated if he wanted us to open our eyes. I mean of course I get that people should be able to get some things on their own and do their research but sometimes it is really hard especially nowadays where usually everybody has not the work life balance how it should be. I mean it would have been easier to make people aware if the signs and clues would be clearer in the messages I do understand that there is a huge risk behind that to speak openly about the truth what’s really going on but unfortunately a lot of people wouldn’t even think of or invest the time to see the bigger picture (which is also sad that people don’t put any effort anymore in thinking themselves and believe everything they have been told or shown) you have to spend a lot of time to do all the researches and there is so much which needs to be investigated and researched = yes that’s a big thank you to you Souza for all the time you put into this and always be open minded about other opinions and manage to provide us with all the material and new topics to discuss 👍 I wish I had more time to dig into some things more. Sometimes it is even hard to know where to start because it seems endless with all the connections and different topics. I am thankful that still so many people try to discover the truth and are still so active and haven’t given up but I guess this is all the purpose to keep people together and stop being brainwashed. I hope one day we will have a 100 percent clarity and that the truth will come out. I hope we don’t have to wait too long  :smile: I wasn’t able to watch the live chat yet but sure will do asap.

White Hat:
First question, are you christian? I'm a little shocked of the demonic reference to mythology.

For the sake of debate here I go,

I don't think this song has anything to do with the goddess Diana. I posted the lyrics below for anyone reading this thread to quickly reference.

Let's talk about your perspective and compare it to my perspective and maybe we'll find even a newer perspective. Or not. lol

I live in LA. Ayahuasca, Kambo (frog medicine), micro dosing mushrooms, yoga, crystals, sound baths, spirituality are very popular here. Young actresses and pop stars in Hollywood can be found here at this gathering You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . (if you really want an inside look into Paris's spiritual life look there) Tarot cards, goddess worship is completely normal in the US in my experience. Paramahansa Yogananda is a great influence in LA even having a temple here, as is Deepak Chopra, shit even scientology, all the religions are here. Just out of total curiosity have you been to LA Souza?

I love that you took to researching mythology, my only complaint is your take on it is from a christian perspective demonizing mythology/pagan belief (if I understood your post correctly). Micheal left the Jahovah's witness religion which tells me he has an open mind and demonizing a mythical goddess is not his style in my opinion or perception of MJ. He was very open spiritually and sought guidance from a Jewish rabbi, I believe Lisa tried to convert him to Scientology he checked it out, Deepak Chopra consoled him spiritually. I believe he drew inspiration from all religions out of his love of learning and deep curiosity of life. He was spiritually gifted, he had a direct download from source which I have picked up on watching his interviews. I don't see a clue in his lyrics indicating it was the goddess Diana. I predict he was most likely a fan of mythology. Right here in this interview at the 3:33 mark he pretty much admits to being psychic. That doesn't come from someone who demonizes mythology he most likely looked at mythology for answers to his gifts because that right there is considered the work of the devil to have those gifts in christianity. Divination of any form is work of the devil.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The oldest of all religions in the world is Hinduism, and beyond that I'd argue shamanism out of Siberia. Paganism is nothing more than Nature Worship, there is no Devil or Satan anywhere in it. And all those old religions come from digesting plant medicines, they were tripp'n balls. There is Pan and the Green Man that the Catholic Church drew its inspiration of satan from to demonize old gods and beliefs,  but neither are the devil or satan as that creation story is unique to Catholicism/Christianity being the bible which is quite new being around 3400+/- years old where earth is potentially billions of years old. Religions are story telling. In terms of christianity storytelling of old gods to be bad and the new god is good is a case of marketing the religion, selling it, it's a case of you are wrong and I am right, my religion is the only religion it is the right religion. Paganism is not satanism, it's simply not true, and would only be looked at that way from a christian perspective being anything that isn't christian the work of the devil. If Mj was still a Jehovah at that time he wrote Dirty Diana it's possible he held those beliefs you mention but nothing tells me he was closed minded but open minded in that area. In all my research I've never known Diana to be evil it sound like conspiracy to me or that bible verse you mentioned which again would be a christian reference.
I believe later in life Michael Jackson became more "spiritual" not really identifying with one religion but seeing them all as one, a common thread through all religions, he was that advanced. He was friends with Deepak Chopra and Islamic Royalty and is rumored to have converted to Islam. I bet he read The Fountain Head of Religion.

I don't know who the fuck Dirty Diana is but she ain't no mythical goddess in my book, just a dirty groupie that Mj despised, she lacked the eloquent class of a 1940's silver screen beauty. A dirty whore in Michael's eye.

You never make me stay
So take your weight off of me
I know your every move
So won't you just let me be
I've been here times before
But I was too blind to see
That you seduce every man
This time you won't seduce me
She's saying that's okay
Hey baby do what you please
I have the stuff the you want
I am the thing that you need
She looked me deep in the eyes
She's touchin' me so to start
She says there's no turnin' back
She trapped me in her heart
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Di-ana, nah
Dirty Diana
Let me be!
Oh no
Oh no
Oh no
She likes the boys in the band
She knows when they come to town
Every musician's fan after the curtain comes down
She waits at backstage doors
For those who have prestige
Who promise fortune and fame
A life that's so carefree
She's says…

~Souza~:
I do disagree with you, but I have to say that I do not believe that most of the pagans these days are 'satanists'. My view is that the devil (and yes, you can call me a christian) has many religions with as main goal to lead people away from God and worship anything but God, so that can be satan himself or anything other than God. It's a debate that goes nowhere though when one side believes human history as documented in the Bible, and the other side believes the Bible is fiction. I was an atheist until I was 30, I would have agreed with you before that. But I have studied the Bible pretty intensely and mainly the prophesies and I see happening in detail what was predicted thousands of years ago. Although I do agree with you that Michael is very open minded, his love for God and Jesus has been very obvious all through his life. Leaving the Jehova's Witnesses didn't change that. You can be a devout christian without belonging to a domination, I am not affiliated with any church either, I simply study the Bible myself. I believe Michael did the same. Although very flawed in some of their beliefs, the JW's overall have a good understanding of the Bible because most of them study instead of listen to a priest like in the Catholic Church. Catholics are, and most people who are Catholics don't even know, pagans as well. The church goes against the Bible in almost every way possible and worships all kinds of idols. The devil works hard because he knows his time is almost up. But like I said, that debate will be extremely hard if one party doesn't know the Bible and the lessons it teaches.

I am convinced that Michael meant the goddess Diana with Dirty Diana, but also in Dangerous, Blood on the Dancefloor etc. Michael's references to the moon in his work are not random. Scared of the Moon is another good example.

I am still working on a video about this, I will take your post into consideration so maybe I can explain even further. I appreciate your input, but I don't agree with it. We are living in interesting times and we're alive to witness it.

White Hat:
I wrote something but deleted it as I want to come back and write a bit further about something else. Hold up I'll be back!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version