No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You know the more I see, the more convinced I am becoming that Q may in fact be Michael himself. Of course I could be totally wrong or just crazy. But there are some interesting things to make one sit up and think. The thing that really got me was during the last Live when Evie showed how the Neverland Logo in fact represents the letter Q. Now when I see that I no longer see a child sitting in the Moon, I see a child in a letter Q. Michael said everything he did was for the Children. I think me and Souza can both agree that Michael started something in around 1988 that made THEM come after him.  What if that very thing was Q. Dont forget there are 17 letters in Michael's full legal name. Michael Joe Jackson. The 17th letter of the Alphabet is Q.
Q made a post on the topic of pedophilia on the 22nd July this year Dark to LIGHT Hunters become the HUNTED This is not another 4 year election. To me this makes me think of our belief that Michael was trying to expose the REAL pedos in the industry and in return he became the one they tried to bring down with false charges. It also makes me think of what he said in TII about only having 4 years to get it right. Hmmm. Q also posts about History books, fake news, and corrupt media. Whilst that is a problem world wide. Who does that sound like?
The other thing I think is quite interesting is something in regards to Epstein's Island and the belief that Evan Chandler was the Dentist on the Island and may have been involved with some of the horrible things that took place there (I know we dont know about Evan for sure ) But back in the day during the Chandler allegations Pelicano said he discovered something about the accusers family that was WORSE than molestation. The statement from Pelicano later changed to Michael Jackson did something worse than molestation. Though I believe the later statement may well have been typical media bs, the media twisting the truth. It would be interesting to know if Ray and Rachel Chandler, Epstein and the Island are all connected to Evan. Notice how Q often posts about Epstein, the Island, Ray and Rachel Chandler? Who ever Q is they certainly seem to know an awful lot about the true extent of what was going on there. Did Michael know about the massive pedo ring that was being run? What better way to silence him than to set him up with false charges from one of the families involved with the scandal? What if Q was started many years ago, but never took off to its full potential because of the many attempts to bring down the person who created it? What if THEY didnt know that the official name of the organization was Q or the true power and intelligence of the the person who started it all? What if that person faked their death and began working undercover against them ?

One thing Im going to add that I have just noticed is this. Q often posts the phrase dark to light. On the Album cover titled Michael he is being crowned by 2 Angels one is a white Angel the other is a dark Angel. Michael's skin changed from dark to light. Coincidences? Maybe. Or codes and signs?
Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 04:17:29 AM by shanny101
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've been a member for years, but I've also been only 'lurking' for quite a while now. And although I still hope MJ is alive, I have become more of the opinion that probably he is not. However, I want to keep an open mind. Having said that, I also think it's important to check facts, and not run after every conspiracy theory. I don't know how many 'BAM' days have been announced in the past and whatever you may think of. The Q movement is one of the latest. And how appealing it may be to jump on to that, maybe take a critical look at this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Your entitled to your opinions and Im intitled to mine. I never said that I was right, it is just a theory . I was simply looking into things that are interesting. All Im doing is keeping an open mind, looking at things, and trying to connect dots, and sharing thoughts and possibilities with other members here who do believe in particular things . To be honest if your not really into this stuff  or conspiracies and now believe Michael is dead Im not really sure why you are still here, considering that's what this website, and Souzas amazing videos are all about, and I dont mean that in a rude way just to be clear
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

I've been a member for years, but I've also been only 'lurking' for quite a while now. And although I still hope MJ is alive, I have become more of the opinion that probably he is not. However, I want to keep an open mind. Having said that, I also think it's important to check facts, and not run after every conspiracy theory. I don't know how many 'BAM' days have been announced in the past and whatever you may think of. The Q movement is one of the latest. And how appealing it may be to jump on to that, maybe take a critical look at this.

First of all: Buzzfeed? For real? You think THAT is a reliable source? Forgot about their Mueller report fiasco? Buzz (rumor, gossip, hearsay, scuttlebutt) Feed! Says it all.

Secondly, the guy is not reporting on facts about Q, but he is reporting the opinions, tweets and theories of so called 'anons'. Some anons believe JFK Jr is still alive (me included although I might just have hope that he is), but Q says he is dead. Clinton assassinated? Never heard that one before. Many Q followers means many idiots. That doesn't mean that their theories reflect Q's posts. In reality Q's posts have turned out to be very TRUE even. They are documented as 'Q proofs' and can be found in the menu of sites like qmap.pub. Epstein is a HUGE one. This Buzzfeed guy is either a typical lefty or simply has to make this video to keep his job. Instead of actually attempting to debunk Q, he simply ridicules it. That's not even close to journalism or fact checking. He gives his (or his employer's) opinion, that's all. That is what tabloids do.

I have been following Q for a long time now and have been reading all the posts and have seen predictions come true in detail. Most of all not on the dates people think it will happen, but if we are to believe Q is a military mission set up for a coup of the deep state, then disinformation IS necessary and sometimes we have to be patient. Q is very real, why else would the media attack it that viciously? All that attention for just an online troll? And talking about deep state, THEY are the ones with their false flag attacks trying to make it look like these Qanon people are so dangerous. Just like the Jussie Smollett hoax was set up to make Trump supporters look bad and 9/11 was orchestrated to blame all muslims. That's what they want: division.

Now you are entitled to your opinion, but at least come with something you researched yourself about Q that you'd like to debunk and not post a lame ass video from Buzzfeed, who is right up there with CNN and MSNBC. Tabloid trash.

Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 08:47:43 AM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

In simple language. This is the same as having the guy ridicule the Michael Jackson death hoax based on Pearl Jr.'s Bobby Anderson shit and completely ignoring the tons of real interesting shit we found. Just sayin'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well... then I think I will go and buy my aluminum hat now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

More ridicule and questionable sources. No one is telling you what to believe, but if you want to debunk something, use the source itself and come with real arguments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

10458👴🐣😇🐒🐢
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

White Rabbit in court room during the Conrad Murray Trial. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Follow the white Rabbit
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Neverland Ranch logo representing a letter Q is hugely interesting! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
You know the more I see, the more convinced I am becoming that Q may in fact be Michael himself. Of course I could be totally wrong or just crazy. But there are some interesting things to make one sit up and think.
You're not crazy... I like your post.
The way I see things regarding Q is.... This is a decades long Project to save this World from the Cabal (call it NWO, Illuminati, etc)
I think it all started in November 22, 1963: when JFK either was assassinated or he staged the assassination (this is also a theory discussed within the Q community)
So we have yet to find out the truth on whether the Q Plan began before the JFK  Assassination (this staging being a part of the plan)?
OR it all started AFTER they shot JFK ... as a few Military guys had had enough and together with powerful rich guys (White Hats) decided to form this Q Project.
I believe along the decades, many people were asked to join and help this Plan be achieved, in a slow, secretive, well calculated manner.
I think Michael was invited to join in the '80s... probably around the 1984 Pepsi "accident", he was already in! (remember the Pepsi burn occurred at exactly the HALF/ Middle line in Michael's life).
He had lived  9282 days before the Pepsi burn and he lived exactly 9282 days AFTER the accident => sounds like a plan more than an accident...
PLus: 9+2+8+2 = 21 => 777

CLICK on the pics for a ZOOM

Around 1988:
- MJ collaborated with Jackie Kennedy who edited his book Moonwalk, he meets JFK jr. & his sister.
- MJ was often going out with his good old friend Donald Trump & his family!
- MJ meets Lady Diana
__
Kennedy, Trump, MJ, Lady Diana
❤ White Hats ❤

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The thing that really got me was during the last Live when Evie showed how the Neverland Logo in fact represents the letter Q. Now when I see that I no longer see a child sitting in the Moon, I see a child in a letter Q. Michael said everything he did was for the Children.

Dont forget there are 17 letters in Michael's full legal name. Michael Joe Jackson. The 17th letter of the Alphabet is Q.
Do you remember the user "Back"?
If you go on the website www .gematrinator. com /calculator and type "Back", according to the numerical substitution of letters (ex.: A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, etc...), you will see that BACK equals 17
Surely that is NOT a coincidence!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Q made a post on the topic of pedophilia on the 22nd July this year Dark to LIGHT Hunters become the HUNTED This is not another 4 year election. To me this makes me think of our belief that Michael was trying to expose the REAL pedos in the industry and in return he became the one they tried to bring down with false charges.

Did Michael know about the massive pedo ring that was being run? What better way to silence him than to set him up with false charges from one of the families involved with the scandal?
YESS!  :Heart: It has always been about the CHILDREN! healing the World! Stopping the pedos & draining the Swamp of corrupt politicians who allowed the pedo rings to exist!
- watch this VIDEO:  "MJ a Believer in "Q" Before it Ever Existed?" ​ => You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 04:47:04 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
President Trump and Bill O’Reilly Join Forces to Launch “History Tour”
( article link ==>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  )

1. They first mentioned this Trump-"History Tour" back in June.

MJ Official Page - Sign 32 - June 10, 2021 - MJ & Trump both on "HISTORY Tour"  :smile:
( CLICK on the photo for ZOOM )

2. Now they repeat the news in July ( 7th month) with a no. 7 included in the title, as a "bonus"  :Big-Grin:
So we know is not just a name "coincidence", they entered no. 7 !!  :smile:

"Trump’s ‘History Tour’ Rakes in $7 Million in Revenue Months Ahead of Debut"
( article link ==>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  )

How is THAT a coincidence ??  :Big-Grin:
( CLICK on the photo for ZOOM )

Why did Trump choose this particular name for his Campaign?
Why did he call it Tour and not Campaign? Why "History Tour" and not MAGA Tour? or America First Tour? Why the no. 7?
For obvious reasons... Hinting at MJ's History Tour of course... when he wore 777 on his jacket and also on each leg of his gold pants.
 THIS is NOT a coincidence!

3. PREVIOUSLY.....

Sign 29 - Mar. 19, 2021 - "FALL on the STAIRS"

Whomever is behind the MJ Official FB & TW accounts, published a video where MJ mentioned having FALLEN on the STAIRS.

This Youtube video titled: "Justin Timberlake and 'NSYNC Induct Michael Jackson into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame" ,  had been posted by MJ Official (2-3 hours BEFORE the video with Biden FALLING on the STAIRS was posted by Dan Scavino on TW)    :Party:

In the video, [member=15679][/member] mark: 03:09 - MJ says: "As you can see, there's not going to be any Moonwalking tonight 'cause I broke my foot dancing, I FELL DOWN THE STAIRS in California..."
( video link ==>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

Only 2-3 hours after that, Dan Scavino twitted the famous video with Biden FALLING on the STAIRS   :Clown:

Can anyone explain THIS "coincidence"?  ( CLICK on the photo for ZOOM )
Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 04:51:25 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions