Welcome! > Introduce yourself

Hey!

(1/2) > >>

Vikki:
Hello everyone! I'm Vikki and i have been a MJ fan since 1992. When i heard that Michael "died" in 2009 my heart broke into a thousand pieces and soon after i stopped looking for news online,  visiting the forums i was a member of, listening to his music an watching his videos because it was so painful for me. Really, everytime i listened to his songs i cried and i decided to give time to myself to heal as much as possible. It took me years. And recently i started searching again. And soon enough i came across the death hoax, and my heart jumped in my chest!!! Deep in my heart, i was hoping all these years that he wasn't dead. I needed that.
So, after i found this site and read some of the articles, i decided to register in this forum to learn more and meet you people.

SimPattyK:
Hello Vikky!  :smile:
Thanks for sharing your story and Welcome here! :Party:

I was like you, in the beginning, when I thought that he died, that he was murdered, it was so hard for me to listen to his music!! so sad.... and then, later , in 2010 when I started to learn more and more about the hoax, I could re-listen to his music again, with joy..... :Heart:

Vikki:
yes, thank you so much!  :Heart:

trublu:
Hi Vikki. Welcome!

~Souza~:
Welcome in the nuthouse Vikki!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version