~Souza~Topic starter

Answering questions and taking part in the discussion will be non-believer but big time MJ fan Ja Parks and believers Stephen Msnuel, Sandy Moiruik, Sharon Difilippo, Stephanie Tabor, Dein Linden (Fidessah,admin of mjhd.net), Strangerinmoscow without Facebook and myself.

You will be able to ask questions in the live chat but please already post questions (either general questions or questions to one of the participants personally) below so we will have something to start with.

Here is the link to the live stream:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 09:19:15 AM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

We will be LIVE again today! 4pm PST / 7pm EST. Topic will be anything that comes to mind! If you want to join or call in with your questions, let me know. There will be a live chat to ask questions or just say whatever you want t o say and if you want to make sure you won't forget yours, you can already post them here in the comments. See you all tonight!

p.s. The new LIVE with Matt Fiddes will be later this week, of course I will let you know in time!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

For whoever missed the LIVE from tonight, here it is. Discussing a variety of things, including Jack Crooner, Tom Sneddon, Donald Trump and many others. If you don't want to miss the next LIVE, make sure to subscribe to my channel!

Thanks Ja Parks, Stephen Manuel and Stephanie Tabor for your thoughts shared and thanks to everyone in the chat for the interesting discussions and thoughts!

See you all next time!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

I'll be doing a new LIVE tonight with Sandy Moiruik, Sharon Difilippo & Brandi Lewis.

Topics for tonight: the movie Get Low, Ben Evenstad, voice impersonator on the Xscape album(?), of course Teddy Perkins and whatever else comes to mind! Want to give your 2 cents? You can join us any time to give your opinion or ask anything you want by joining the voice channel of the MJDHI chat: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (make sure you click 'MJDHI Chat' under 'Voice Channels' and mute the live stream on your computer/tv if you are not using headphones to avoid echoing!)

The LIVE will be on Facebook this time since YouTube booted me on live for 90 days for using some old ass movie clip so turn on your notifications so you won't miss it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions