GingerSnap

Re: The Calm Before The Storm?
September 01, 2019, 12:21:24 AM
I was looking into Qanon before I started seriously looking at the real possibility that MJ faked his death (even though I'd heard of the hoax nine or so years ago). I never really connected the two, until I watched a couple of  MJDHI videos, and thought ''hmmm... interesting... maybe....'' But, I haven't drawn any conclusions yet. But, I will say, that MJ being part of a larger plan would make more sense than his faking his death as a publicity stunt, as some have suggested, or to escape the limelight. Besides, even though he was Michael Jackson, he could never have pulled it off, in the manner in which he did, without some serious help from people with the power to ensure it went smoothly.

I came across Qanon by chance, and found it all extremely interesting and started to pay more attention to American politics than I would normally have done. It's fairly standard that it's nearly impossible to live in the Western world and avoid what's going on politically in America, because in  modern Western society, America has pretty much replaced the old British Empire as being the standard bearer of Western power and values. But, when Trump was elected, America became a bigger focus than ever before; and it was mainly due to the media's excessively, grossly unfair portrayal of Trump.
To begin with, I'm ashamed to say, I took the fake news bait and hated Trump with a passion. Normally, I'm more openimnded than that, but when every news channel, both here in my country, in America, and almost worldwide, depicted him as a racist, a homophobe, a misogynist, etc, etc, it was all too easy to buy into the narrative; until I began to see how he was basically being set up by the media, which was egged on and encouraged by far left celebrities. I remember one heavily edited video which was being massively promoted by Harry Potter author, JK Rowling on Twitter in which Trump ''snubs'' a disabled child in a wheelchair and the reaction to that video was a huge hatefest. The White House released the full video, which showed Trump not only greet the child, but spend a moment or two talking to him, thus debunking the doctored video; yet even though JKR said she'd got it wrong, she didn't apologise like she should have done - neither did the other celebs. It was a case of ''oh, well, so he didn't snub the kid, but he's still, a racist/misogynist/homophobe.'' That got me looking into the whole thing even deeper and wondering; ''why do they want to take down this man so badly?'' I mean - not many people liked George W Bush, but he was never treated to such vitriolic abuse by the masses; not only in America, but worldwide, and he took America to war on a lie. No American president in history has been so disrespected and maligned, and had their words twisted and misrepresented as has Donald Trump. And anyone with half a brain would stop to think, why? And, while looking into fake news, I found out about Qanon. However, I think there might be one or more persons masquerading as Q out there, and that their posts are not the genuine article - but that's just my opinion.

As for JFK Jr, I really do believe he died twenty years ago along with his wife and sister in law. His death, I have researched, and I'm also of the opinion that it was no accident. I'd love if he had faked his death, but sadly, that's one theory I don't subscribe to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

September 01, 2019, 03:06:45 AM
I agree with you on JFK Jr., I just HOPE he's still alive.

As for Q posts, the ones on the websites that gather the posts (like qmap.pub) are always genuinely Q (whether that is 1 or more people). 8Chan has a system with a certain code attached to your name and that is how you can see it's really the Q team or an imposter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 07, 2021, 05:20:17 PM
I think the press conference of today is BIG within the whole Q-PLAN thing!

After a "short-break" things seem to get back on tracks again...
The sevens are there too :Big-Grin:

7/7/21
7+7+2+1  = 17 => Q
21 = 7+7+7
skip to [member=15679][/member] 05:05 -- Press Conference:  President Trump announces a lawsuit against Facebook, Twitter and Google on Wednesday, July 7 😎👊
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 05:21:50 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 24, 2021, 05:43:29 PM
🔴 President Donald Trump Speaks at ‘Rally To Protect Our Elections’ in Phoenix, AZ

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~Topic starter

July 25, 2021, 03:27:26 AM
🔴 President Donald Trump Speaks at ‘Rally To Protect Our Elections’ in Phoenix, AZ

It says video is unavailable, did they remove it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 25, 2021, 05:13:28 PM
The video was working on Youtube only while it was LIVE
RSBN removed it afterwards because YT acts like a bitch with them and silenced them a few times when they left the Trump speeches on.

But you can always watch the recordings on their channel Right Side Broadcasting Network on rumble .com --> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LINK with Trump's speech in full here ==> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions