RKTopic starter

Corey Feldman and the Santa Barbera Police
April 30, 2018, 07:52:33 AM
If you've been following the recent news with all of the Hollywood elite that are being accused with sexual misconduct lately, you would no doubt have seen Corey Feldman speaking out, and naming names before, during and now especially after the Harvey Weinstien / Kevin Spacey revelations.
But what I really noticed from this article was that although Feldman made known to the Santa Barbera police the names of his abusers, he goes on to say that they weren't interested in those people and were only wanting to get him to name Michael Jackson as an abuser at the time. He says that MJ never abused him.
I really hope this all comes out across the media in a hugh wake up to people  for the media lynching / witch hunt that it was.
Feldman says that they turned the tape off when he started naming other names that had raped him, and only taped the conversations about Michael Jackson.

Feldman had been telling various media outlets that he reported the names of the sexual offenders back in 1993 with the Santa Barbara Police Department, but they claim they have no record of that happening. The tapes have since leaked, which find Feldman talking about friend Michael Jackson, who Corey is adamant never molested him. The names of Feldman's actual abusers are not on these tapes. Corey claims the police stopped the tapes, because they were only concerned about taking Michael Jackson down. The Santa Barbara police department issued this statement.

"We are aware of the statements that Mr. Feldman is making regarding an investigation in 1993. Our records do not indicate that he named any suspects."
I hope that heads will roll and that Feldman and his family will be safe as it would indeed appear suspicious if something happened to him while this whole exposure of pedophilia in the entertainment industry is seeing the light of day.
Here is the link to the story.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

It's happening here too, in our tiny dutch hollyweird. Multiple accusations towards big names here. I wonder sometimes if Michael has anything to do with this. The 4 years to make it right, Trump wanted to run in 2012, remember? If he had won back then he would have been inaugurated in Januari 2013. This shit would have been outed 4 years ago. But he didn't run, I don't know why but sometimes it seems like the time wasn't right then. It is now, he won and not even a year in office and thousands of these animals have already been caught, both in the USA as well here in The Netherlands. I don't know if it's happening in other countries honestly, maybe someone else has news?

Trump had to be president, with any other president this would have never happened. They're all on the strings of those pedophiles, or they are one themselves. Trump is not and said he would take them down. Michael and Trump are friends, I don't care what Jermaine says. He claims Michael would have voted for Hillary. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Look up pictures of Michael with Trump: both smiling and having a good time. Look up pictures of Michael with the Clintons. No smile there. Michael is not a democrat, definitely not with the vipers the DNC has now. He seems pretty conservative to me.

The first year or so this hoax looked like a stunt, it got more serious after that with most thinking he had to fear for his life and get out. But now we are 8 years in and there are only 2 possibilities left I think. Either he's pulling an Elvis and we'll never see him again, or this plan is much much bigger than we ever thought and he and The Donald are going to out this complete demon controlled elite world of politics, Hollywood and anywhere else. That would explain why it's taking so long, I think the plan didn't always go as it should have.

I dont think he is pulling an Elvis. maybe with all this filthy shit coming out we are finally getting to the end of this death hoax. Or maybe we should see it as a beginning. I don't know, but every day I hear another one of those assholes being caught, I smile a little and think of all those people who called me dumb for thinking the industry and politics were full of pedophiles. The first "I told you so", second still to come. Can't wait.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

LAPD no longer investigating as they say the case is out of statute.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

LAPD no longer investigating as they say the case is out of statute.

Which names did he mention? Do you know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

Off the top of my head , I know he named Jon Grissom on live TV before he filed the complaint.
Corey has previously said that it was a whole pedophile ring operating , so I am thinking that he named a lot of names in that statement to police.
Another former child actor has just accused Charlie Sheen with the act of carnal knowledge upon Corey Haim when he was 14 years old. Sheen was 19 at the time I think. I need to look up names. I'm wondering if Corey is somehow behind it. He carries a huge weight about Haim who was his best friend, and he has said that this was what messed him up the rest of his life.
I'll be back when I get some more info.

editted to add a tweet from' andjustice4MJ'

"The Pandora's box has opened for pedophilia, sexual harassment and rape in Hollywood. Every time they mention MJ, they are DEFLECTING from the real criminals."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

Here comes another
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

1] Jon Grissom
2] Alphy Hoffman
3] Marty Weiss
another 3 as yet named

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

1] Jon Grissom
2] Alphy Hoffman
3] Marty Weiss
another 3 as yet named

So the last one is gonna be a big one huh. Well maybe the case is too old for the police, but you know these pedophiles never stopped hurting kids so hopefully this will help for more recent cases to come forward.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

A link to the documentary "An open secret"

Some of the people Corey has named are in this doco.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really hope this all comes out across the media in a hugh wake up to people for the media lynching / witch hunt that it was.

Unfortunately, the mass media will never talk about this. They want to demolish Michael as a person, to talk positively about him doesn't sell good scoops, to talk negatively about him instead sells so much.
They are only interested in money and Michael is their victim.

In fact, if Michael comes back I am very, very, very, very afraid for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

How about this? It never ends I guess. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He needs to come forward himself soon, this won't stop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

How about this? It never ends I guess. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He needs to come forward himself soon, this won't stop.

But why??? But are these people paid by someone to say these defamations? I'm starting to think yes. I think are these accusations to prevent Michael from coming back.

Honestly I'm sick to think that Michael has to face another pedophilia trial after his return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I think are these accusations to prevent Michael from coming back.

Honestly I'm sick to think that Michael has to face another pedophilia trial after his return.

Either that or it's to smoke him out of hiding.

I'm not very afraid of a new trial. There first has to be an actual case and enough evidence to start a trial. Just an accusation from decades ago is not enough to go forward with one. Besides that I assume Michael is smart enough to have taken enough precaution measures to make sure these kinds of bull shit allegations can be shot down instantly without any doubt.

There will always be people who think he's a pedophile, doesn't matter how many times he will be acquitted. There will also always be money hungry assholes who will keep accusing him to see how much money they can fork in. He himself is partly to blame for that, he should never have settled back in 1993.

Who is this Ed Meijer anyway? I see he was a producer for the oh so credible (ahum) Entertainment Tonight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: ~Souza~
I'm not very afraid of a new trial. There first has to be an actual case and enough evidence to start a trial. Just an accusation from decades ago is not enough to go forward with one. Besides that I assume Michael is smart enough to have taken enough precaution measures to make sure these kinds of bull shit allegations can be shot down instantly without any doubt.

I don't know if there will be a trial on this case, but there will be a trial on Wade Robson's case next year where this asshole with official documents must proof Michael molested him.
If Michael is really so smart I don't think he'll be back in the middle of a pedophilia trial, where he is accused.

Quote from: ~Souza~
He himself is partly to blame for that, he should never have settled back in 1993.

Is the same thing Meserau said, he was advised to pay because otherwise a trial would ruined his tour, I believe that Michael should't have follow this advice.
Unfortunately this man made a lot of wrong choices... and doing the interview with Bashir is one of these. I hope this hoax made him change a bit.

Ed Meyer is a producer who worked on films like "Horrorween", "Mork & Mindy". This is his biography on imdb: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Never heard of him, clearly he's not very famous and of course to get more attention and popularity he thinks that using Michael Jackson's name is better way. -.-
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This has been going on in Hollywood for years (as far back as the 1930's that I am aware of). Every once in awhile there would be a story reported about it, but then you never heard about it again - it was pushed under the rug. Actors/actresses would even bring this up on the late night talk shows, never naming anyone though. To get ahead in the business you slept with people/did things you weren't proud of and kept your mouth shut.

Is there anyone other than me that thinks this could be the power of the Illuminati?

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions