Adore

As 5 years got by since that day, I'm now disappointed and somehow angry with/that Michael wanted to die and be remembered as a drug addict (for the world, in general, not us, diehard fans). As if all the ridiculous and outrageous rumors/accusations surrounding him while being alive weren't enough ...

We all kept believing that the hoax is to clear his reputation, among other things, now I think that it didn't, as long as he's not coming back - which seems to be the case, sadly. And who's hurting more ? Us, fans, not the general public, who gives a sh*t about him and for whom he'll always be "Jacko" :(

If he had no plans to return, why didn't he die a "normal"death", instead of that stupid charade ?? Unless, he really died that day, a thought that often crosses my mind recently. We kept saying that there were so many things that don't add up, so it must be a hoax. But really, looking back with sadness, the one thing that does add all up and could explain all the craziness is that he really died a stupid and unnecessary death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NOT scared YET ... just michaelized ...

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As 5 years got by since that day, I'm now disappointed and somehow angry with/that Michael wanted to die and be remembered as a drug addict (for the world, in general, not us, diehard fans). As if all the ridiculous and outrageous rumors/accusations surrounding him while being alive weren't enough ...

We all kept believing that the hoax is to clear his reputation, among other things, now I think that it didn't, as long as he's not coming back - which seems to be the case, sadly. And who's hurting more ? Us, fans, not the general public, who gives a sh*t about him and for whom he'll always be "Jacko" :(

If he had no plans to return, why didn't he die a "normal"death", instead of that stupid charade ?? Unless, he really died that day, a thought that often crosses my mind recently. We kept saying that there were so many things that don't add up, so it must be a hoax. But really, looking back with sadness, the one thing that does add all up and could explain all the craziness is that he really died a stupid and unnecessary death.

Please focus on the positive. Do not be angry or disappointed. Do not empower the adversary. Do not foster negativity. Have a joyful heart and invest your energy in being thankful for all of the ways MJ enhanced your life and made you a better person.  MJ decorated our souls, and left us to "practice" valuable life lessons in humanity. What's done for now, is done. We do not know what the future holds. Much peace and love.
Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 07:57:10 AM by Echo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why didn't he die a "normal" death? That question is what has been the back bone of this investigation. One would think Michael Jackson, who did not like to be scrutinized by the media (played them as well) would not have passed away in the manner in which he did. For me it shows that Michael was still in control and knew the media would have a field day with him passing away the way he did.

The article that I posted was to only show just how much Elvis' "death" and Michaels "death" were the same. There are too many similarities for it to be a coincidence. Michael even supposedly told Lisa that he knew he was going to end up just like her father. Did he mean hoaxing his death? One can only assume.

And is Michael alive? You bet he is! He tells us he is alive in the very beginning of Hold My Hand and in the video version, you hear a child's voice say Come Back - I have always believed that to be Blankets voice.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions