~Souza~Topic starter

(Almost) all bans lifted
September 19, 2016, 04:06:34 PM
I have been cleaning up some things behind the scenes and decided to lift most of the bans, with the exception of a few that will never be welcome here anymore for obvious reasons and some asshole that kept calling Michael a pedophile. I noticed most of the forums are now gone and thank God the trolls seem to have been silenced too, so I think this is the time to let everyone back on. Honestly there were some bans in there I didn't even remember.

So if you haven't been able to log in for quite a while, you should be now. If not, it means you are permanently deleted/banned and you will never get back on.

I have a feeling creeping up that this hoax is nearing its end (maybe not in the next few weeks, but I think it will be over not too long from now), so I wanted to give everyone their account back, in case they want it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: (Almost) all bans lifted
September 19, 2016, 08:25:49 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this "Death hoax" is nearing its end. Although I was never banned, I think it's nice of you to lift the bans of people that deserve to be unbanned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 19, 2016, 11:28:10 PM
Same! So happy to hear it from someone else too! I don't know why but I've got this MASSIVE feeling that something Earth-shattering will happen with this hoax Nov-Dec this year, for the first time ever in this hoax I'm relying on my intuition with this one. At the latest I feel like it would be March next year something happening but mainly 99% the feeling is for Nov-Dec. :michael-jackson: :moonwalk_:

Peace and Love guys, lots of Love and kisses. xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everything is not what it seems. L.O.V.E always

September 20, 2016, 04:14:43 AM
Why do you think the hoax is nearing the end? I saw a post before in which you said it's time Michael comes out already ;-) What point to the end of it all in your opinion? With Wade Robson trying his luck again suing Michaels companies now... The turmoil will never end. If Michael is still out there, what reason would he have to come back?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 20, 2016, 05:08:35 AM
Wade hasn't got a chance in hell first off, and I feel like if Michael was to return, Wade being the coward he is would admit the truth instead, I feel like he was such a suck-up for money to Michael before June 25 2009 and If Michael was to come back he would continue on being one. Either way, Wade's not going to win, he'll end up loosing money that he's spent on attorneys etc. and probably be put in some mental institution. I just have this HUGE feeling that something GIGANTIC is coming in this hoax. It was the beginning of the end a while ago for me, and now I think it's the beginning of the end of the end hahaha. :michael-jackson: :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everything is not what it seems. L.O.V.E always

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
September 20, 2016, 10:04:15 PM
this thread makes me happy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

September 21, 2016, 05:39:35 AM
People have had feelings about the end of the hoax nearing for years now. I've always been very sceptical about the so calles 'BAM days', but there must be a reason why you think it will end soon. Is it a way to keep hopes up, or are there clear indications that I can't find anymore after all these years? Not trying to stir things up, but I see no new clues at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

September 21, 2016, 02:23:33 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
People have had feelings about the end of the hoax nearing for years now. I've always been very sceptical about the so calles 'BAM days', but there must be a reason why you think it will end soon. Is it a way to keep hopes up, or are there clear indications that I can't find anymore after all these years? Not trying to stir things up, but I see no new clues at all.

I don't see any clues either, which is exactly the reason I think it might not take too long anymore. Months, not years anymore. At least I hope so. Unless he wants to wait until he's 93, walking behind a zimmer frame... Who knows. Just feels like the calm before the storm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 21, 2016, 07:13:58 PM
I honestly feel like this "Death hoax" was supposed to or WAS nearly done with, but with the Wade Robson bullshit stiring up again we might have to wait a little longer for the end.  :icon_redface: :Pulling_hair: :-X
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 22, 2016, 02:31:41 AM
Yeah me too... I honestly felt like 2013 was the comeback year, but look what else came that year, Stooooooopid Wade Robson. :icon_twisted:
I still feel like Nov/Dec this year, I can't explain why... I feel like if Michael wants to come back, no lying money hungry low life will stop him from doing it, he does what he want to, "I do what I wanna cause I gotta face nobody but me".
Wade won't win, he won't get one buck. And that's a fact, he has nothing to prove that Michael did anything because Michael DIDN'T.
Michael can prove him wrong, Michael can do anything. :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile :moonwalk_: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions