New Commercial. Hoax Related? Clues? omg!!!!!
January 02, 2015, 12:24:16 AM
Has anyone seen this new commercial on tv? i saw it last week. the movie theater reminds me of Thriller. But listen to the names of the people lol. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :LolLolLolLol: :screaming-7365:

but the weirdest thing of all is that i was watching tv tonight and the commercial came on, but its now been changed. only Janet is called lol. why would the commercial be changed and edited to take out the other name? trying to find the new version online. can anyone help find the edited version?  :WTF:

Ok, the guy that plays the Usher in the commercials name is Austin J.M. Ross  :icon_razz: :icon_razz:

Here is where it gets weird. The Mucinex guy is Roger Jackson. Born August 29, 1958. He has also done some Puppetmaster play and other stuff at the Apollo Theatre.  :icon_e_surprised: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There is no way all of this is a coincidence. This guy supposedly has done ALOT of extensive work in Hollywood, but yet, there is only 1 pic of him. Even in the comments and forums on the IMDB is asking why there are no pics of him all the way back in 2007. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ok, so tonight, I am left thinking wth is really going on and who is Roger Jackson? And why is he voicing a commercial like this? And the usher just happens to have the first name of MJ nephew, the middle initials of MJ reversed and Diana Ross' last name. This is no coincidence. Someone wanted us to see that commercial BEFORE it was edited.
Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 12:49:53 AM by michaelslady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Most of his work is from video games  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Sorry michaelslady, why is this hoax-related?  People have names, dob's, which incidentally is 1956 not 1958, and I've often noticed shortened versions of commercials.

IF MJ wants to make cough medicine ads 'incognito', which is what I assume you're thinking (correct me if I'm wrong), then let him get on with it!  I personally don't think it warrants an 'omg!!!!!'

I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound harsh, I guess after all this time I'm done with this sort of stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That's fine you feel that way Curls. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  :icon_razz: But notice my title says hoax related followed by question marks. that means it may or may not be. It could just be MJ way of saying hello. Kinda like he did on the beginning of Remember the Time.  :michael_jackson-1135:

But I like to leave no stone unturned. And this really jumped out and grabbed me. Especially, the edited version. And this guy has zero pics available except for 1. Oh and as far as the birth year being 56 and not 58; I guess you are forgetting how many times MJ said that he was told to say he was 9 when he was really 11.  :screaming-7365: So that would be a 2 year difference in birth year right? This guy just mysteriously has worked at the same theater where the Jackson 5 got their start when they won the big talent night that led them to get their Motown audition. He just happens to have the same birth month, day and last name. Thats too big of a coincidence when you put all of this together. The commercial wouldn't have been a biggie if it had not now been edited to leave out the name "Mike". Which I am searching online for the new version.

I just saw it for the 1st time last night. Why edit it if its simply just a commercial? Maybe he was trying to see if anyone would notice this? I just happened to get online to look up the commercial and it led me to this Roger Jacksons biography and information. Its almost as if we were meant to see that because strangely, I have never heard of this person before. But I haven't heard of a lot of people in Hollywood; but this just seems to be too out there for me.
Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 11:34:00 AM by michaelslady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Good, I'm glad I didn't dampen your enthusiasm!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One never knows what will lead us to something concrete so I don't rule anything out until I research it and find that it is nothing but a wild goose chase.

I have seen both commercials, and I thought to myself that it was odd and chuckled to myself.

michaelslady mentioned about the commercial being edited. Well, TII had been edited and we were given at least 5 different versions of it. I know this for a fact because I saw the differences for myself when I would see the movie in the theatre (and I saw TII 29 times). One thing michaelslady didn't mention is that the people are black. If they were white would this have gone undetected?

This could be as simple as someone who is a believer who happens to make commercials who thought it would be cute to create this and see how many people would wonder about it.

Is it something? I don't know.

Is it not something? I don't know.

One more thing that we can ponder though and if something else pops up that is related, maybe we'll have something then.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This Roger Jackson is most famously known for his role as the "voice" of the killer in the Scream movies  :screaming-7365:

Or, Ghostface as he is known as lol. You know he calls to scare people over the phone, but the voice is not the actual physical killer that the movie shows. You know the black and white scary mask right? The black and white colors and the title reminds me of the black and white Scream video by a certain someone  :michael_jackson-1135: The colors also remind me of the mask worn in V for Vendetta.

Its weird that on the IMDB, it says that the person used as the voice of Ghostface was kept a secret. So nobody in the cast and crew knew who was behind the voice. He was only identified as Roger Jackson.  :icon_e_surprised:

So, I think if there is anything going on here. What if MJ has been using a cover name and working in Hollywood in disguise all these years? If so, is this guy still working or not?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

New Commercial. Hoax Related? Clues? omg!!!!!
January 11, 2015, 10:50:34 AM
You might be right michaelslady and I wouldn't doubt it for a second, that this commercial is hoax related. In the video "Hollywood tonight" there was this old man dancing and there were not so many information about him. I see a repeated pattern here. Maybe he is a "not famous dancer" and actor too ;) LOoL
Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 03:53:37 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal