diggyon

Jermaine's B-day Dinner Photo - MJ in pic?
January 13, 2015, 12:38:54 PM
I find the "National Geographic channel" logo very interesting. I think there is an anual photography contest organized by Nat Geo and sponsored by Sony. I also read an article about Nat Geo photographers and the cameras they prefer. One of those cameras  is a Sony camera.

The logo is on the right side of the photo, just like the hand on the bd picture that was also on the right side. This is all I could think about!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey MJ family!

Just wanted to share something. Jermaine posted his B-day dinner photo on his official Facebook page. The photo was captioned:

Great Times! :icon_e_wink:

If you take a really good look, you'll see someone's hand in the right corner. 

:LolLolLolLol:  @ Jermaine's wink icon.

I was studying this photo on my ipad. A friend of mine walked up behind me looked over my shoulder and asked, "Who are you looking at?". I replied, "Jermaine Jackson and his wife". She leans in to take a closer look at the photo and says, "Michael's reflection is in the glass behind them from where he took the picture". My response to her was, "You think?". And we both laughed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

MJonmind

The chandelier reflection is several feet to the right in the window, so the photographer standing to the right of the chandelier, would also reflect even more to the right, which would be off the photo all together.
However, I love the sunflower theme, the hand, and the wink!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Jermaine's B-day Dinner Photo - MJ in pic?
February 18, 2015, 12:49:12 AM
not what I see. I see two distinct ppl

1) a black man in a white V neck T shirt (where the tree is) To see what I see, go 2/3 the way up the tree, you'll see the V, then focus from there moving outward. Its a person standing up.

2) the thing right behind Jermaine, and this is where ppl will scoff, but I see a person sitting down at the table holding a black MJ hat over his face. You can see the two hands and the circle of the hat.

does that mean its MJ. prob not.

but you see what you want to see I guess
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

February 18, 2015, 12:53:13 AM
was referring to the reflections btw, not ppl at the table.

that hand is not mikes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

February 19, 2015, 02:37:28 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
not what I see. I see two distinct ppl

1) a black man in a white V neck T shirt (where the tree is) To see what I see, go 2/3 the way up the tree, you'll see the V, then focus from there moving outward. Its a person standing up.

2) the thing right behind Jermaine, and this is where ppl will scoff, but I see a person sitting down at the table holding a black MJ hat over his face. You can see the two hands and the circle of the hat.

does that mean its MJ. prob not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see 2 people also. The reflection on the right is either holding the hat down over his face or he is holding a phone up and snapping the pic with the phone in front of his face. kinda hard to tell. but I definitely see 2 reflections. Maybe its all "Just an Illusion" :icon_razz:

Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 02:48:41 PM by michaelslady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions