Happenings in Las Vegas, October 13, 2014
October 26, 2014, 03:09:04 AM
The research I did for this post was done in response to the ‘LV 13 10 56’ tweet from Nelson de la Nuez over the summer.  I had speculated that something was going to happen in Las Vegas on October 13.  (56, of course, is MJ’s current age).

I found some really interesting tweets coming from Dave Dave’s Twitter recently.  If you visit his Twitter page, you will see that he sent tweets from several different locations around Las Vegas (where he currently resides) on and before October 13. You’ll see that on October 10th, he tweeted from two different locations in Vegas.  Then, on October 12th he tweeted from the McCarren International Airport.  You’d think that maybe he is about to leave to travel somewhere.  However, on October 13 he was still in Las Vegas because he tweeted from the Boyd School of Law (which is the law school of the University of Nevada – Las Vegas).

So, I’m assuming he was probably at the airport to pick up somebody.  But, who? He never makes this known.

I have screen shots of his tweets, but had a hard time embedding to this post.  So, here is a link to Dave Dave’s twitter page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also, the fact that Dave Dave was at the UNLV law school caught my attention as well (because I’ve read conflicting stories about his actual education and occupation- once I read that he went to film school, another that he went to law school in Utah). I tried to find some kind of connection between October 13 and the UNLV and I came across the news articles linked below.  Hilary Clinton had visited Las Vegas to speak at the UNLV Foundation Dinner held at the Bellagio. She also attended a fundraiser prior to the event. I don’t know if this is hoax-related, but I wonder if Nelson de la Nuez wanted to point this event out to us. There were many donors and philanthropists that attended both the fundraiser and the foundation dinner.  Perhaps MJ may have attended in disguise (not as Dave Dave, though). I don’t know where he stands on the political spectrum or if he supports Clinton as a candidate or if he just has connections to the UNLV.

Many people speculate that Hilary is running for office in 2016. It makes me wonder if the next presidential Election Day (November 8, 2016) may have something to do with the hoax. It’s kind of a stretch to make that connection, but with the recent discussions on Obama, Ebola, etc. I think this is something to consider.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
Re: Happenings in Las Vegas, October 13, 2014
October 26, 2014, 08:58:28 AM
The research I did for this post was done in response to the ‘LV 13 10 56’ tweet from Nelson de la Nuez over the summer.  I had speculated that something was going to happen in Las Vegas on October 13.  (56, of course, is MJ’s current age).

I found some really interesting tweets coming from Dave Dave’s Twitter recently.  If you visit his Twitter page, you will see that he sent tweets from several different locations around Las Vegas (where he currently resides) on and before October 13. You’ll see that on October 10th, he tweeted from two different locations in Vegas.  Then, on October 12th he tweeted from the McCarren International Airport.  You’d think that maybe he is about to leave to travel somewhere.  However, on October 13 he was still in Las Vegas because he tweeted from the Boyd School of Law (which is the law school of the University of Nevada – Las Vegas).

So, I’m assuming he was probably at the airport to pick up somebody.  But, who? He never makes this known.

I have screen shots of his tweets, but had a hard time embedding to this post.  So, here is a link to Dave Dave’s twitter page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also, the fact that Dave Dave was at the UNLV law school caught my attention as well (because I’ve read conflicting stories about his actual education and occupation- once I read that he went to film school, another that he went to law school in Utah). I tried to find some kind of connection between October 13 and the UNLV and I came across the news articles linked below.  Hilary Clinton had visited Las Vegas to speak at the UNLV Foundation Dinner held at the Bellagio. She also attended a fundraiser prior to the event. I don’t know if this is hoax-related, but I wonder if Nelson de la Nuez wanted to point this event out to us. There were many donors and philanthropists that attended both the fundraiser and the foundation dinner.  Perhaps MJ may have attended in disguise (not as Dave Dave, though). I don’t know where he stands on the political spectrum or if he supports Clinton as a candidate or if he just has connections to the UNLV.

Many people speculate that Hilary is running for office in 2016. It makes me wonder if the next presidential Election Day (November 8, 2016) may have something to do with the hoax. It’s kind of a stretch to make that connection, but with the recent discussions on Obama, Ebola, etc. I think this is something to consider.

Thankful that you brought this back up. A few weeks ago I Googled LV 13 10 56 and studied the following You Tube Video You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login / Escape Story Niveau 10 / Escape Story Level 10 Walk Through. My God Father is fluent in french and english. I have asked him to sit down with me and translate when he has time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

October 27, 2014, 04:34:02 AM
This is a puzzle game you can download onto your iPhone or Android device.  I think the objective in the game is to complete a puzzle in each room to move up a level. 

Here's some info I found:

Not sure how it fits in with the hoax, though. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
October 27, 2014, 11:56:03 PM
This is a puzzle game you can download onto your iPhone or Android device.  I think the objective in the game is to complete a puzzle in each room to move up a level. 

Here's some info I found:

Not sure how it fits in with the hoax, though.

Perhaps there is a sentimental message in being led to "A Guide to Escape Story Level 10". A reinforcement that what we are doing is okay? Who knows.

Both of our hunches may prove to have recall value later on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal