• View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can't believe that the Obama administration is allowing this " infiltration" to take place !!!!! This can't be!!!!!!!! A couple of years ago, when this hoax started, I thought that Obama himself is in on the hoax. But now, after the hoax has revealed so much, I just can't believe that Obama is allowing all this to happen!!!! The hoax is exposing the horrible agenda the American Administration is trying to hide from the public, yet the American president is in on the hoax!!! Sounds crazy!!!!!

Diggyon, it's just an assumption that maybe an infiltration has occurred. Normally, an infiltration is supposed to remain a secret, meaning if Obama is one of the bad guys, he wouldn't know about this. We will never know if Obama is the bad guy playing the good one or vice versa.
Thriller4ever, u have a point here. If the CIA and the FBI are involved, then Obama must be in the know because there is no other explanation. But what if Obama is one of the bad guys?? Wouldn't this be very dangerous for the hoax?? What if the bad guys are in control of so many things now regarding the hoax?? Would they allow MJ to expose their plans??? The elite are too powerful as u know. I just don't know what to think anymore....

Yes, it is possible for this to happen. IMO, there is 99% chance Obama is with the bad guys. I have actually an alternative hoax theory in my mind, which sounds very dangerous and depressing and I'm quite inhibited to post it because I'm not sure what kind of a reaction I might get.

But to sum it up, Illuminati very much exists, there's no doubt about that. And all of this New World Order issue is all about greed. They're just a bunch of retards who want complete control of the world and they want all the money. Also they are literally going to treat humans as "cattle" for their own benefits. Everyone who's been against them has had a miserable ending and Michael is surely among their enemies. So I don't know what's Michael's story, and I hope that he is safe (if alive), but I'm not going to deny that there might be another side to all of this and it's definitely not pretty. And if you want to know my hoax theory, I will pm you.
Oh yes I would like to know about your theory :) you can pm me :)

A good read to heighten your awareness -

BEHOLD A PALE HORSE, by Milton William Cooper, Published in 1991

Cooper writes about the coming New World Order, and the Plan, which the "Power Elite" of this country and this world are implementing, that will bring about the Global Government, Economy, and Religion. New Age author Cooper is dead set against this coming global government, and urgently shows how the Plan is proceeding NOW.

Cooper provides much first hand information based upon his career in U.S. Naval Intelligence, on the energetic leadership our Government is providing to implement this global system of Government, Economy, and Religion.

Former Satanists -- as well as New Age adherents -- consider this book to be THE most important insider revelation concerning the plan to produce the New World Order in all its violence, death and destruction.

This is the most quoted book on the Illuminati in Cutting Edge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

diggyon

I hate to say this but what if the hoax was nothing but a set up for MJ???  He wanted to expose the bad guys, so they sent him a couple of their agents to help him pull it out. And when they made sure he disappeared from the public view they did everything possible to make his mission fail so that he can never come back, then the WR trial came too. I hope I'm wrong. ..
Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 11:23:48 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

EchoTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
Michael Jackson.

Powerful Speech.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

EchoTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
Well, so much for the concept, "do not reply". Distraction is a diversion to assure the non-conformity of mankind relative to achieving a goal with purpose.  :compute:
Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 07:52:10 PM by Echo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was interested in this theme since the hoax startet, but i rearly have big Problems to understand....english is not my native language.

Obama say's official that he has no contact to the NOI and Farrakhan, but there are articles that Shows Michelle Obama with the Farrakhan Family.

I don't know if the NOI is good or bad......i only pick up info's and post it here....

Brainstorming......People who has connections to Michael :

Farrakhan and Gaddafi....both where mentioned in Prince vita in the IMBD.

Bill Clinton

Nelson Mandela

At the Memorial nearly every Speaker was a member of the NOI.

The New World order ? Illuminati and Bilderberg ?

Hear the lyric from " Xscape "........it's all running by the book.....

There are thousend things that i don't get in line.....was Michael afraid from the NOI or a member ? Who is good and who bad ? I absolutly don't know who to trust.

:bearhug:

What the world needs now is love, sweet love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
I can't believe that the Obama administration is allowing this " infiltration" to take place !!!!! This can't be!!!!!!!! A couple of years ago, when this hoax started, I thought that Obama himself is in on the hoax. But now, after the hoax has revealed so much, I just can't believe that Obama is allowing all this to happen!!!! The hoax is exposing the horrible agenda the American Administration is trying to hide from the public, yet the American president is in on the hoax!!! Sounds crazy!!!!!

Diggyon, it's just an assumption that maybe an infiltration has occurred. Normally, an infiltration is supposed to remain a secret, meaning if Obama is one of the bad guys, he wouldn't know about this. We will never know if Obama is the bad guy playing the good one or vice versa.
Thriller4ever, u have a point here. If the CIA and the FBI are involved, then Obama must be in the know because there is no other explanation. But what if Obama is one of the bad guys?? Wouldn't this be very dangerous for the hoax?? What if the bad guys are in control of so many things now regarding the hoax?? Would they allow MJ to expose their plans??? The elite are too powerful as u know. I just don't know what to think anymore....

Yes, it is possible for this to happen. IMO, there is 99% chance Obama is with the bad guys. I have actually an alternative hoax theory in my mind, which sounds very dangerous and depressing and I'm quite inhibited to post it because I'm not sure what kind of a reaction I might get.

But to sum it up, Illuminati very much exists, there's no doubt about that. And all of this New World Order issue is all about greed. They're just a bunch of retards who want complete control of the world and they want all the money. Also they are literally going to treat humans as "cattle" for their own benefits. Everyone who's been against them has had a miserable ending and Michael is surely among their enemies. So I don't know what's Michael's story, and I hope that he is safe (if alive), but I'm not going to deny that there might be another side to all of this and it's definitely not pretty. And if you want to know my hoax theory, I will pm you.
Oh yes I would like to know about your theory :) you can pm me :)

Diggyon check your pm please. And I apologize for all the typos, i wrote it half asleep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

After Warith Deen Muhammad disbanded the NOI and started the orthodox Islamic group American Society of Muslims, Farrakhan started rebuilding the NOI. In 1981 he revived the name Nation of Islam for his organization, previously known as Final Call  :omg:

Don't know if that has been mentioned before, but it reminds me of a little phrase that MJ used, "this is the final curtain call"  :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

this persons video contains the speech. as i listen i only see this(the taking care of the planet part) as an after thought to the subject of bringing love. we have four years and then "we're done" i don't know if the whole tour was set to last four years  but the way it's worded seems to suggest that this was indeed the end of something. but what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

I'm pretty sure he says: 'We have four years to get it right, or else it's irreversible, the damage we've done.'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

curls your right that is what he says ( which is what i always thought . i let the text mess with me).  :Pulling_hair: :-[ :screaming-7365:) now that straightened out brings me back to my feeling from the beginning that what is going on in the background doesn't feel like it  fits the speech. not unless they cut it out because it goes straight to the war whoop kind of thing and we saw with the mary hart thing that there is typically a prayer and that is what it looks like they are preparing for in the background.  plus right before this we have kenny calling church ( why he said rock and roll has always been a puzzle). but the take care of the planet still doesn't seem to be the focus of what he is saying, and from the beginning so many exceptions have placed on that four year comment when perhaps it shouldn't have. just saying
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal