Neverland Trademark companies
October 08, 2014, 10:28:01 AM
I was looking through Corporation Wiki and came across these companies related to the Neverland Trademark.  MJ is listed as an ACTIVE partner. And if you scroll down, you can see that Prince and Paris are also connected as active partners to these companies.  Blanket does not show up, but a woman named Rachel Sakhi is also listed. (After Google searching her name it looks like some people claim that she's Blanket's biological mother). I didn't see any dates indicating when these companies were started, but they are all active as of June 2014.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael J. Jackson is the Partner of Neverland Brand Name Refinery and holds active roles in six companies and inactive roles in two additional companies .

Michael J. Jackson's additional active roles include:

Partner of Neverland Brandname Sakhi-Jackson Malaria Bracelets
Partner of Neverland Tradmark Jackson-Sakai Hajj Tours
Partner of Neverland Trademark Utility Patent
Partner of Neverland Tradmark Intercontinental Airport
Partner of Neverland Trademark Michael Jackson Rock-N-Roll Space Doll

Michael J. Jackson is connected to other officers through these corporate roles. One of the top connections is Rachel Sakhi who is the Partner for Neverland Brandname Sakhi-Jackson Malaria Bracelets and has interests in other companies, including Partner of Neverland Brand Name Refinery .

Michael's past corporate interests include the Partner of Neverland Trademark Mineral Water and the Partner of Neverland Trademark Voyager .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
Re: Neverland Trademark companies
October 09, 2014, 05:40:13 PM
If you have not already done so, you may want to try and verify the corporations registrations on the website for the Washington Secretary of State. You may want to cross reference both the corporate and charitable registries.

Out of curiosity,  I located Partner of Neverland Brand Name Refinery on the website, Find The Best   -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The company is classified as petroleum and petroleum products merchandising wholesalers. With this shared, have you ever heard a rumor or run across solid evidence that Neverland Ranch sits on a huge oil reserve? 
Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 06:07:39 PM by Echo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

October 11, 2014, 10:38:28 AM
This is kind of off topic but Echo asked about Neverland and oil and it reminded me of Paris tweet when Katherine was 'kidnapped'.

Does everyone remember that Paris had tweeted a phone number to call if they saw her grandmother? Well, I had googled that number because I thought it odd that Paris had given it out.

In my search, I found that the phone number is associated with a person named Shaida Baharloo, not a phone number for a security company as Paris had stated. I googled again today and it still comes up for this person.

Shaida had worked for a company called Ramseyer and Associates from February 2008 to March 2009 as a Senior Project Engineer. That date coincides with the sale of Neverland.

I'm not saying that this person (or her former employer) had anything to do with Neverland but it is odd that Paris would tweet this number and this person worked as an engineer at the time Neverland was being sold.

I did call this number after Paris had tweeted it and I received a busy signal; I even thought that was odd -you normally don't get a busy signal anymore when calling someone, it usually goes straight to voicemail.

And with that info I started to think that maybe Neverland was the target, not the Catalogue.

Here is Paris' tweet:

“if anybody sees my grandmother, please call the authorities or this number – (818)-876-0186 it’s the security number ..

Shaida Baharloo
5027 Rigoletto St, Woodland Hills, CA 91364
818-876-0186

Shaida Baharloo
Senior Civil Engineer at City of Ventura Public Works Department

Senior Project Engineer
Ramseyer and Associates
February 2008 – March 2009 (1 year 2 months)

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 10:46:04 AM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
October 11, 2014, 01:13:59 PM
If Neverland really has oil reserves, I'm sure Michael's aware of it. Why would he abondon neverland in that case? Also, is this one of reasons why he was friendly with certain people in the gulf?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

MJonmind

October 12, 2014, 03:06:34 AM
Wow, could this be it? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Fracking in the West
Big reserves, big reservations

California tries to decide if it wants to join the shale revolution
Feb 16th 2013 | SANTA MARIA, CALIFORNIA | From the print edition
 Timekeeper
SHALE exploitation in North Dakota has lifted incomes and brought unemployment down to 3.2% of the workforce, the lowest level in the country. Californians are rarely found looking longingly towards the Midwest. But the revelation that their state, with unemployment at 9.8% and America’s highest poverty rate, may be sitting on the largest deposit of shale oil in the continental United States has led some to wonder if their salvation lies 10,000 feet (3,000 metres) beneath them.

[img]http://cdn.static-economist.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/290-width/images/print-edition/20130216_USM973.png[img]

California has been an oil state since 1865. Thanks largely to reserves that can still be tapped by conventional means, it remains the third-largest producer in the country. Output has lately been declining by 2-3% a year, according to the state’s Energy Commission. But in 2011 the federal Energy Information Administration declared that the Monterey shale formation, which spans 1,750 square miles (450,000 hectares) in southern and central California, held 15.42 billion barrels of recoverable oil, 64% of the total estimated to be in the 48 contiguous states.

That should be an attractive prospect for a state with a history of unemployment and fiscal woe. But environmental scruples have long been as characteristic of California as budgetary mismanagement, and a battle is brewing. Opponents of the hydraulic fracturing (“fracking”) technique often used to extract oil and gas from shale rock in “unconventional” drilling say regulations proposed by the state in December do not adequately protect against groundwater contamination or air pollution. Some mutter about earthquakes. Such concerns find receptive ears in a seismically active state with a large farm sector.

The oilmen reply that fracking has been conducted in California for years without trouble. Moreover, they add, surely the environmentally concerned should want as much Californian oil as possible produced under the state’s tight regulations, rather than imported from places with looser regimes. Some see an emerging split between inland counties, which tend to have higher unemployment and more conservative politics, and the conservationists along the coast. The row will rumble on, with revised rules expected later this year.

For some, the complex geology of the Monterey shale opens up alternative means of extraction. Santa Maria Energy, a small producer in Santa Barbara County, about 150 miles (240 km) north-west of Los Angeles, extracts 200 barrels of crude a day from the shale at depths of around 2,500 feet by exploiting natural fractures in the rock. Although the firm has no plans to begin fracking, David Pratt, its president, likes to say that the Monterey is California’s way out of the “fiscal toilet”.

Some of the “Saudi America” talk is overdone. And even if California does begin exploiting the Monterey aggressively, an economic miracle is unlikely. California’s population is over 50 times bigger than North Dakota’s, and, as Kevin Klowden of the Milken Institute, a think-tank, points out, the opportunity costs of giving over land to drilling may be far higher in California than in some other states.

No producer has yet found a way to begin large-scale extraction from the Monterey. But despite the geological and regulatory uncertainties, several firms have placed large bets on its future. And other states in the region sitting on shale reserves are forging merrily ahead. At a Senate hearing on February 12th John Hickenlooper, Colorado’s Democratic governor, staked out his position by announcing that he had once drunk a glass of fracking fluid.

Meanwhile, the technology that kick-started the revolution marches on. Some speak excitedly of fracking that uses saline rather than fresh water, or no water at all. The industry has moved so quickly in recent years, says Dan Kirschner of the Northwest Gas Association, a trade body, that it is starting to seem odd to call shale resources “unconventional”.

Reminds me of SOTT, sitting on the toilet! I'm sure Michael knew he was sitting on a 'goldmine'! lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
October 12, 2014, 10:07:24 AM
NJack and anyone else interested...

Go to The United States Patent and Trademark Office, tmsearch.uspto.gov , Trademark Electronic Search System.

Search, "Neverland Ranch".

As of today 28 records exist, 8 live and 20 dead, all of them registered after MJ's alleged death. There are four columns with four categories, 1. Serial Number, 2. Word Mark, 3. Check Status, 4. Live/Dead. Each category details information. It is very tedious work, however there are interesting oddities and commonalities.
Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 10:52:14 AM by Echo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

October 12, 2014, 11:27:44 AM
Miss flying fairy brought up oil in the neiborhood.   Then she went on a about SONY.  Stands for standard oil of New York.  Owned by John rockafella   Who lived next door to neverland   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2014, 04:02:09 AM
Echo, what I've discovered from the Trademark website is that the Estate (more specifically, Triumph International) technically does not own the trademarks for Neverland or Neverland Ranch.  If you read the 'TSDR' documents listed under the first 'dead' application (77811345), you will see that the estate kept requesting an extension to file the 'Statement of Use' document.  The US Trademark and Patent Office allows applicants 6 months to file this OR request an extension up to five times.  They started the application in August of 2009 and delayed the application process until the trademark office declared it abandoned (September 2014).  The 'live' applications are pretty recent (the applications started in August 2014), so I assume they are going to do this process all over again.

Here's some information about the Statement of Use and the process one would go through in the trademark application.

Also, I saw that Sycamore Valley Ranch LLC (aka Colony Capital) had submitted applications to obtain ownership of these trademarks, but they submitted a request to abandon the application after about a month. I'm guessing they were rushing to get the trademarks before someone else claimed them, but backed off once the Estate stepped in. 

The last two dead applications listed are interesting.  The applicants listed are named Dante Valdivieso and Jose Berreto for one; and Leticia Uvalle for the other.  I think they are all attorneys involved with patent law.  After a Google Search, I've discovered that Jose Berreto supposedly owns a trademark called Dubai Living (which I found interesting since Michael had visited Dubai before returning to the US).  Also, Leticia Uvalle supposedly owns a trademark called West Coast Graceland. What's interesting is that these individuals were the first to submit trademark applications after Michael's death (as early as July 10).  You'd think if the Estate or Colony Capital were in on the hoax, they would have been the first to do this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
October 14, 2014, 11:23:58 AM
Echo, what I've discovered from the Trademark website is that the Estate (more specifically, Triumph International) technically does not own the trademarks for Neverland or Neverland Ranch.  If you read the 'TSDR' documents listed under the first 'dead' application (77811345), you will see that the estate kept requesting an extension to file the 'Statement of Use' document.  The US Trademark and Patent Office allows applicants 6 months to file this OR request an extension up to five times.  They started the application in August of 2009 and delayed the application process until the trademark office declared it abandoned (September 2014).  The 'live' applications are pretty recent (the applications started in August 2014), so I assume they are going to do this process all over again.

I find the delays and abandonment curious.

Here's some information about the Statement of Use and the process one would go through in the trademark application.

Thank you. Will look into this.

Also, I saw that Sycamore Valley Ranch LLC (aka Colony Capital) had submitted applications to obtain ownership of these trademarks, but they submitted a request to abandon the application after about a month. I'm guessing they were rushing to get the trademarks before someone else claimed them, but backed off once the Estate stepped in. 

I suspect the same.

The last two dead applications listed are interesting.  The applicants listed are named Dante Valdivieso and Jose Berreto for one; and Leticia Uvalle for the other.  I think they are all attorneys involved with patent law.  After a Google Search, I've discovered that Jose Berreto supposedly owns a trademark called Dubai Living (which I found interesting since Michael had visited Dubai before returning to the US).  Also, Leticia Uvalle supposedly owns a trademark called West Coast Graceland. What's interesting is that these individuals were the first to submit trademark applications after Michael's death (as early as July 10).  You'd think if the Estate or Colony Capital were in on the hoax, they would have been the first to do this?

Agreed. I suspect that neither the Estate or Colony Capital are allies of MJ.

Bravo to your hunches. I have bit of information related to run by you as well. And a few questions for you to ponder. Will follow-up later this evening. Stay tuned...
Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 11:27:42 AM by Echo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
October 14, 2014, 09:08:28 PM

I find the delays and abandonment curious.

Thank you. Will look into this.

I suspect the same.

Agreed. I suspect that neither the Estate or Colony Capital are allies of MJ.

Bravo to your hunches. I have bit of information related to run by you as well. And a few questions for you to ponder. Will follow-up later this evening. Stay tuned...

Focusing on Triumph International.

Triumph International, Inc. is the "Applicant/Owner" of 15 trademarks and patents (7 live and 8 dead) relative to the association or use "Neverland Ranch". Triumph is represented by the law firm of Ziffren Brittenham, LLP, Los Angeles, CA, c/o John Branca. John Branca is an entertainment and corporate lawyer, active partner of Ziffren Brittenham, LLP and "alleged" co-executor of Michael Jackson's estate.

In trademark law, the "Applicant/Owner" can specify a different name, address and phone number for the Trademark office to communicate with while it is pending. Triumph International, Inc. authorized Greenberg Traurig, LLP of Atlanta, GA to correspond with the Trademark Office.

The Greenberg Traurig Entertainment and Media Practice is recognized as the #1 entertainment and law practice in the world. Joel Katz is the standing Global Chairman. His office is in Atlanta, Ga.

The story goes that MJ retained Joel Katz as his legal counsel 6 months before his alleged death. It is also believed that Joel Katz was MJ's sole attorney at the time of his alleged death.

Why would Triumph select Greenberg Traurig, LLP as the Attorney Correspondent to the Trademark Office?

Given their reputation and excellence it is a logical selection...

In addition, I am curious as to who and what lead to the abandonment of the initial applications.

I wonder if Triumph was somehow forced to surrender to attorney correspondence.

Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 09:31:14 PM by Echo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2014, 01:34:54 AM
Greenburg does seem a good choice.  It seems they have worked in entertainment and intellectual property extensively.  I'm now wondering if they were in on the hoax and maybe information was leaked and that's why we have those two initial applicants (Jose Berreta and Leticia Uvalle).  Perhaps they found out about what would happen and tried to exploit the use of the Neverland name.

As far as why the initial applications were abandoned - it seems when an applicant files the 'Statement of Use' document, they are also required to provide proof that they are using the trademark name in commerce.  This is difficult for ALL of the applicants since Neverland is still in limbo and we don't know what's going to happen to it.  I think that's why the Estate has been requesting an extension to file this every 6 months. 

Some of the goods and services that I saw listed include making a museum at Neverland.  Perhaps the estate is claiming the trademark with the intent to someday open a museum?? Why would they drag out the application process for 5 years and then re-apply?? I'm wondering if there are some big plans for Neverland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
October 15, 2014, 04:57:35 AM
Greenburg does seem a good choice.  It seems they have worked in entertainment and intellectual property extensively.  I'm now wondering if they were in on the hoax and maybe information was leaked and that's why we have those two initial applicants (Jose Berreta and Leticia Uvalle).  Perhaps they found out about what would happen and tried to exploit the use of the Neverland name.

Jose Berreta and Leticia Uvalle did not list Greenberg Traurig as their Corresponding Attorney. Nor did they re-apply. 

As far as why the initial applications were abandoned - it seems when an applicant files the 'Statement of Use' document, they are also required to provide proof that they are using the trademark name in commerce.  This is difficult for ALL of the applicants since Neverland is still in limbo and we don't know what's going to happen to it.  I think that's why the Estate has been requesting an extension to file this every 6 months. 

Interesting theory. However, we are looking at seasoned experts in law. Perhaps the delay is due to parties not reaching terms.

Some of the goods and services that I saw listed include making a museum at Neverland.  Perhaps the estate is claiming the trademark with the intent to someday open a museum?? Why would they drag out the application process for 5 years and then re-apply?? I'm wondering if there are some big plans for Neverland.

Perhaps there is a plan to preserve the integrity of Neverland and open it to the public. But again, reaching terms may be a challenge.

Let's just say that reaching terms is the catalyst to delays. Exactly who are the parties negotiating terms?

Think about this next question.

Is it a mere coincidence that the Attorney Correspondent for Neverland trademarking is they same firm that "may" have been MJ's sole legal counsel up until the alleged day of his death?

Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 05:18:39 AM by Echo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 16, 2014, 06:48:13 PM

It is a possibility that Greenburg is or was part of the hoax in the early stages. The reason I say this is because of the acknowledgements in the This Is It booklet, they are thanked. I found some information out that the Vice President or CEO came back to Greenburg at the time of Michael'd 'death' which I thought was odd.

Of course this may not mean anything, but then again it could.

I did a lot of searching on trademarks in the early days of this hoax - I'll see if I still have that information.

UPDATE:

Neverland Trademarks Don't Pan Out

9/11/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Efforts to turn Neverland Ranch into a tourist attraction just took one giant step backwards

We've learned Paul Fuhrman -- the senior vice president of Colony Capital -- filed paperwork on Wednesday asking the U.S. Patent Office to forget about the Neverland trademark applications his company filed last month. The request was granted that day.

Colony had filed the trademark applications in case Neverland was turned into a Graceland-esque tourist attraction for Jackson fans.

Doesn't look like that's going to happen any time soon.

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 06:57:49 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 18, 2014, 02:08:24 AM
I came across the trademark applications submitted by Colony Capital as I searched through the USPTO website.  I still feel they purposely abandoned their applications to allow Triumph International to continue with their own applications.  If you read through the document history for some of Triumph's trademark applications you'll find notices from the trademark office stating that they cannot continue the application process due to other applications seeking the same trademark for goods/services (and they had listed the applicant numbers that matched Colony Capital (Sycamore Valley Ranch, LLC). The dates of when Colony Capital abandoned their applications came just a few weeks after Triumph received notice that they couldn't continue with the other applicants. So, I have a feeling that Colony Capital had agreed to let their applications go since the Estate was moving forward with this. 

Also, Triumph had submitted earlier applications (2009) that were eventually abandoned.  During these earlier applications they had requested extensions to submit the 'Statement of Notice' which essentially would move them closer to receiving a registered trademark.  They are allowed up to five extensions 6 months apart.  When it came close to the end of their fifth extension, they re-applied (August 2014).  However, the trademark office does not allow duplicate applications, so this explains why Triumph submitted abandonment notices for the earlier applications.  Echo, I hope this helps bring meaning to why they had abandoned those. 

Yet, I've found no explanation as to why Triumph would request extensions so many times.  This is actually a pattern I've found with other trademark names.  Check out Michael Jackson One (which is surprisingly NOT a registered trademark, yet). 

Here's a list of other trademark applications submitted by Triumph in the past: MP, Michael's Pets, World of Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson, MJ, Neverland Valley, Dangerous, World of Michael Jackson an International Club, Hip Pop the King of Pop, Health the World Foundation, Health the World, HTWF, Thriller 25, Gone Too Soon, and who knows how much more.  Many of them started back in 1987 and some were abandoned in the 90s.  The more recent trademark applications didn't start until 2008 with Thriller 25.

That reminds me...Thriller 25. Check out the documents associated with these trademark applications (77480413, 77480301). The application was submitted in May 2008 by Londell McMillan (who was the attorney from NYC). Then, out of nowhere, a document is submitted by Dr. Tohme Tohme in March 2009 (just making a response to a notice from the trademark office).  I didn't know he was involved with trademarks, licensing, etc.  I always thought he was a manager.  The majority of the trademark applications I've read through were signed by an attorney.  And then, a document was submitted in September 2009 naming Greenberg Taurig firm as the new attorney.  Not surprisingly, they also requested extensions to submit the 'Statement of Use' and later abandoned the application. 

Another interesting application I came across is 77771176.  This was submitted by AEGLive on June 30, 2009 to register 'This Is It' as a trademark name.  In their list of goods and services, they listed printed tickets, event programs, and even productions and performances.  Why would they list these after Michael had died?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 18, 2014, 09:26:03 AM
The only reason I can think of that AEG would have filed after Michael 'died' is that This Is It would now be a movie and keep in mind in the credits it even shows the emblem for actors (screen actors guild, I think).

Also, Michael owned part of Neverland after the foreclosure - it was a joint venture between Colony Capital, 1224 LLC (Michael). When it would come time to sell off Neverland all parties would have to agree - the odd part is that 1224 LLC is Neverland. You can see that on the Colony Capital website - I checked the other day and it is still listed there.

Getting back to the trademarks - perhaps the reason for extensions was that Michael had to be involved in the decisions and he wasn't able to, so an extension was made.

I took a look at the active trademarks for Neverland and wondered why trademarks are still being generated for Neverland when the name of the ranch is now Sycamore Valley Ranch, not Neverland. I realize people still associate the ranch as Neverland, but that isn't the legal name of it anymore.

I'm pretty much in the dark when it comes to legal things, so maybe this is normal for trademarks to be issued on a name that really doesn't exist anymore.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions